Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

JJ4Eva happy birthday man! Wish we could meet again man, shit was way too fun, hope you live it up big!

JJ is another fellow DJ that I have been pals with for a while now that I finally got to meet this summer at SoS, one of the most fun experiences in my young life!

-Iceman

cheers for the birthday wishes Icey, though I'll have to beat you with a newspaper, if you have to use my old name it's "JJ4eva" no capital E :P I beat Dreadknux up about this enough haha.

Happy Birthday JayZeach/JJ4eva!

This awesome guy made it possible for me to go to SoS09~ :D

Though I was too shy when I met him face-to-face. Sorry 'bout that! ^^;

I also spelt his name as JJ4ever and got bitchslapped XD

*looks around*

Well... since nobody posts in here anymore...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE!!! *Sings and dances*

YEAH! BIRTHDAAAY! Twenty-one, babeh! Favorite number and loving it!

Look at all these birthdays! Boy all these birthday, there's a birthday for a birthday. And it's not just my birthday, for there are 10 birthdays on 10/10/10! And you know that that means, right? ... No, we don't run and scream claiming it's the end of the world, we blows our minds! Because that's just simple and awesome. :o

So happy birthday to Tamaki Kawazoe <3 (17), Sheff (16), YoshiUnity: Kitten Lord (21), Gnasher (26), JamesMChapman (18), GregTheCriticalCat (17), Gin93 (17), Frieza (20), Pixie-Curl (21), Doctor Sοnic (26). And yes, I did copy and paste that on here!

But whatever! Hap happy merry happy hap hap merry Happy birthday, everyone!

I already said happy birthday to flyboy, but i'll do it here too I guess.

Uh.

Happy Birthday, then.

*party down*

Happy Birthday to Flyboy, Thrippa and gloryforixseal.

and... YESH! IT'S ALSO MY BIRTHDAY! :D:DDD I am the youngest perosn who has a birthday on the 18th. I am the 18th of October baby :3

Thus begins my last year as a teenager ;_;

Here's what I got: Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Other M, Halo Reach, 360 Data Transfer Cable and a 360 Slim...

My 7 year old sister drew me some pictures. One of Harry Potter, one of Woody and one of Sonic & Knuckles :lol:

And here'S what I got from Nintendo:

NintendoB-Day.png

Yay Toad!

And my mom made some cupcakes when I woke up as a surprise, but I got up too early xD

I am way too excitable when it comes to birthdays, even if it's not mine xD

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!

Edited by MarcelloF

Happy birthday to my fellow mod Flyboy.

The SSMB would definitely not be the same without you, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy birthday to the mega awesome Flyboy Foxie. *Whispers* Let's all surprise-hug her at the same time!

I hope your day has been awesome. Hip-hip hurray! ^.^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Happy birthday Sean, you're so importer to me and I hope that you had a really wonderful day <3

Now you iz a pedo

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy birthday Sean, you're so importer to me and I hope that you had a really wonderful day <3

<3

I'll import you if you catch my drift aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Now you iz a pedo

Oh no

• 3 weeks later...

Oh hey. My birthday was yesterday, but I was already wished one. So... Happy Birthday to anyone who has a birthday coming soon or has just had one! Hope you have/had a good one!