Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Happy birthday deluxe to Pelly! <3

Since I am so bad at counting and otherwise so skilled at math, on the cake I shall put "17 + 1".

Also, since I am so horrible at drawing, cakes especially, I stole one from the shops instead! Have some peachy-ish cake:

Peach-ish.png

Gotta run, the police are on my tail!

Happy 18th to Pelly. It had to happen sooner or later... ;)

(and also a kudoz to the others I missed)

I haven't been on the computer too much lately, so I want to wish you an awesome happy late birthday Pelly, =D. Hope you had some good Niz Cake.

Man, only if Niz's name started with a "J", XD.

-Blur

The SSMB was down and I was going to wish you a happy b-day, Pelly. Anyhow better late than never! Happy late b-day, Pelly. I hope you had a really great day yesterday, you had milestone b-day. You should buy some scratch-offs, hehe!

Happy b-day, Servo. Don't know you, but have a good one!

Happy not too late birthday to my sigquote, beardmagnent, penis icon, kindred female SSMB spirit friend Pelly!

I'll pick you up a keychain in Hawaii lol <=3

Time to wish a happy birthday to BaronSFel001. Have a good one.

And while I'm here I'll dish out more B day kudos to NeoV2 and CrimzonWolf777. I don't know em, but I Gotta love the sweet usernames.

Happy birthday Slingerland, have a good day. Also wow, I'm surprised noone else noticed yet.

Also happy belated birthday Pelly.

Happy birthday to Slingblade. Remember the time we fought, but then I defended you from some other guy on the boards? No? Me neither. Good times.

Happy birthday to Slingblade. Remember the time we fought, but then I defended you from some other guy on the boards? No? Me neither. Good times.

That was some good shit. Lol Razorsaw.

Haha wow am I always late getting back to things, never PM me without expecting to wait like 5 weeks for a response.

Anyways thanks all you guys and gals for the birthday wishes. Haha between PMs, comments, messenger, and the birthday topic you guys gave me more birthday greetings then I got in real life <3 (bastard RL friends >:U )

....but if you guys want to keep saying happy belated birthday keep them coming (....anyone)

Also happy late birthday Slingerland, keep preaching!

Then I'll slide in and wish Mau a Happy Birthday.

***wonders if Mau refers to the small Indian town or the trackstar of Domestic felines (Egyptian Mau)***

Edit:

I already wished Shade737 a good one elsewhere, but I might as well plaster the message up here while I'm at it.

Happy Birthday x2 :lol:

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Hey thanks both of you!

And I did get the name Mau from the egyptian name for Mau and the cat breed.

Mau herself is a Mau only in the sense that she's a kitty. I did make her an egyptian Mau once, and originally she was a siamese. Imagine that?

I've recently made her a black cat because of my obsession with Halloween. :lol:

Edited by Mau