Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Happy birthday Nizzy <3

I hope things are going alright for you, and I hope you have a good day!

• Thumbs Up 1

BAT GUY.

HAVE A WONDERFULLY MEDIOCRE BIRTHDAY THAT CELEBRATES YOUR BIRTH IN AN AVERAGELLY MEDIOCRE MANNER.

• 3 weeks later...

Let it be known that it is our humble leaders Birthday today. :D

Happy Birthday Dreadknux!! Have a good one you old sod. :P *shot* j/k

Much respect for everything you've done, have an awesome day. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to wish a happy birthday to SSMB Administrator Chris and fellow member Tobbii.

Chhhrrrriiissss.

IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

I WISH TO TELL YOU TO HAVE IT HAPPY!

AND KEEP BEING AWESOME!

AND STOP GETTING OLDER BECAUSE THAT MEANS I'M GETTING OLDER TOO.

• Thumbs Up 1

When Pelly has a birthday, her age does not go up. Everyone else's age goes down. D=

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday, Pelly! I can't emphasize how much you mean to me and I'm glad for all times we've been through with each other. You're very important to me and I like to think that my life has gotten a bit more interesting ever since I met you. I hope you have a groovy day, and be sure to drop by sometime today so I can wish you happy birthday personally. <3

• Thumbs Up 1

Just turned 13 today. :D

>birthday the same day as a staff

>get no attention

happened to me.

5th rule of the internet lad, staff > normal members.

I wish Pelly a DAYBIRTH HAPPY. Oh, and... How's this member's name... Oh right, Tyrannos.

Alright, and Ishtar.

Happy birthday for them.

Edited by (屮ʘДʘ)屮
  • Thumbs Up 1

be sure to drop by sometime today so I can wish you happy birthday personally. <3

Oh my!

Happy Pushed-out-of-a-vagina Day, Pelly! It's really great having mods as fun as you (and Seanie of course)* and it brightens up the place a lot. Hopefully today will be an enjoyable break from all this work.

*Not that I'm saying the other mods aren't fun but you two are fantastic lol

• Thumbs Up 2

>birthday the same day as a staff

>get no attention

happened to me.

5th rule of the internet lad, staff > normal members.

I wish Pelly a DAYBIRTH HAPPY. Oh, and... How's this member's name... Oh right, Tyrannos.

Alright, and Ishtar.

Happy birthday for them.

Thank you. ^^

Happy birthday to all today and the past few days that I missed!

I hope you all have/had excellent days filled with cake. Everyone loves cake when it's not a lie.

Happy Birthday to all! :) Hope you have really good cakes that aren't a lie like Swiss said. :P

So today (July 30th) is my birthday but I honestly don't feel myself aging at all. It's like I'm existing in a void which is immune to the passing of time. So weird, yet so comforting. ;)

Has it really been 27 years? I don't believe it. I don't feel it. I'm surrounded by teens all the time and get called "peado" sometimes. Meh.

LOL. Life.

well I guess I'm late posting this but since mah birthday was on july 29th thats not to long ago so It's good enough to be on here until the next 363 days after this was typed

My birthday is today, but nobody would know/care about that since the birthday reminders disappeared and the Sega forums are down for maintenance *cries in corner*

My birthday is today, but nobody would know/care about that since the birthday reminders disappeared and the Sega forums are down for maintenance *cries in corner*

Now, now... no need to cry.... http://www.heavensen...ake-picture.jpg

Here's a cake from me to calm you down. It is covered in Maltesers!

Edited by Mark1

Mine was yesterday - Let us sit in birthday exile together. ;)

Mine was yesterday - Let us sit in birthday exile together. ;)

Mines was yesterday, too. I don't blame anybody for it, though. Atleast I got a lot of birthday wishes from family and friends on facebook so that made me happy. :)