Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Happy belated birthday guys!

And a Happy Birthday to Kapi, have a great day ^_^

Edited by CreamyBagel

DanfieldJ86 is 23 years old today! Happy birthday~ hope you have a great day. Oh! And keep on drawing. I really like your artwork. X3

Oh blimey, it's El Gran Gordo's 21st birthday today! Aka the biggest Doctor Eggman fan ever! ;D

Happy birthday, and have a great one!

Well my 17th B-day's in 3 days 3 hours and 38 minutes from the time I'm typing this.

Well my 17th B-day's in 3 days 3 hours and 38 minutes from the time I'm typing this.

Happy no birthday XD

And also, congratulations to El Gran Gordo, the awesome and biggest fan of Dr. Robotnik/Eggman I have ever met :3

I hope you had a nice one <3

Check out this sudden "surge" of Electric Pokemon lol

Oh yeah, Happy 21 to E.G.G., have a good one cause you deserve it man. While I'm here, I'll dish out another happy birthday to Steve Hedgehog. Hardly know ya, but that shouldn't stop me, right?

Happy birthday El Gran Gordo. I hope you have a birthday that is as awsome as you are

Happy Birthday El Gran. Here's hoping that doomsday device doesn't get lost in the mail!

Wah! Today two more are celebrating their 21st!

A happy birthday to MilesDX aaaand That Crazy Bat Guy~ whoohoo, you have a nice day now. =D

Have a happy birthday MilesDX and That Crazy Bat guy. I hope you 2 have a good day

Happy birthday to That Crazy Bat Guy! A fellow Amy worshipper and a famed Flash animator.

Cheers!

Happy birthday to the one and only Foxy! The smartest and the sexiest French-Canadian vixen to ever grace this messageboard! I spread my best wishes to you!

Happy Belated guys, sorry the Birthday cheer is late.

And a Happy 18th Birthday to Syxx.