Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Uaa..! Two well known members around here (they are well known to me anyway) are celebrating their birthday today!

Happy birthday to JezMM who is 20 today, and a happy birthday to D'harhan aka Ashurbanipal who has turned 21. Niiice!

Hope you both have a great day and get lots of great goodies too. ^w^

Ha, wow, apparently it's a tradition for me to join Sonic forums where I share a birthday with a member of staff. o_o Thankies Gabz/Kev! =3

A very Happy Birthday to JezMM and Ashurbanipal, hope you two have a great day ^^

Pat it's your birthday?? Happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday <3

I'm finally not missing someones birthday for once ^_^

Also happy birthday JezMM!

Not so fast, Jez and Ashur.

I had a birthday today too. 16 years old

I fell asleep in the car twice from work today and feel like an old man ):

Happy birthday to JezMM and Shazra*! Happy belated to Carbo as well.

*(don't blame me, you switch names a lot and your current one is too complex :P)

Edited by Vasco

Congrats, Ashuribanipal! You are now legally old enough to have b33r!! Happy birthday! And happy B-day to you to, JezMM!

Edited by Axl

Congrats, Ashuribanipal! You are now legally old enough to have b33r!!

lol I'm pretty sure he already was old enough :P

Happy Birthday to the big D! Hope it's a happy one! And I do notice that you're fleeing away from =SSMB= for a few days in order to celebrate ;) Can't say I blame you. This forum is awful.

I jest. You're the same age year-wise as me now. I feel old when I'm older in years than the founder of this awesome place. :(

Have a fantastic one, Dreadknux! ^_^

Happy birthday Dreadknux! I hope you have one of the best birthdays ever! Happy b-day to BlueFox, now you could buy lotto tickets!

Happy happy UBER BIRTHDAY Dread.

Hope it's a good one.

Go out and tear up the streets.

gratz gratz.

:]

A very happy birthday to the one and only founder of this place, Dreadknux~ hope you have a fun day! ^^

Yay, its Founders Day.... O wait, wrong Calendar.....

Happy Birthday to the Founder of This Place, Dread. Take a load off and disappear someplace nice.

Happy birthday to Dread! :)

edit: Oh yes, and happy birthday to BlueFox. :P

Edited by Peter

Happy Birthday Dreadknux and BlueFox, don't really know what to say except, have a great day!

Aw, thanks guys! =D I had a great birthday yesterday, thanks. Spent the day in London milling around, then a meal with some friends. Having another meal with friends on Sunday, then next Friday will be my 'going out on the lash' party at the Electric Ballroom. X3 (Drunken) heavy metal thunder, here I come! =)

Well, let me be the first person to give you a "Happy late Birthday Day Dread!" on this topic, XD. Glad to hear you had an awesome time though! Milling, Meals, and Metal = Good Birthday to me anyways.

Always forget to tell you that that's a kick ass avatar too, XD.

-Blur