Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Happy birthday to both Foxboy Mick and and EII678! You have a great one, both of ya'll~ X3

Here's a very happy birthday to Niz, who's turned 21 today. Or as they say in Norwegian, gratulerer med dagen! ;D

Wahey, hope you have a wonderful day~ ^__^

Yo! It's Niz's birthday today. Happy birthday, Niz man.

I will now you Alias in many non- word rhymes.

Niz Piz!

Ziz Niz!

Priz Niz!

Biz Niz!

... Diz Niz? ... Disney? Holy Crap!

Lol, You have a good one man.

lol ^DiZnEy^, Diz, Niz, your incognito over the years almost scares me and here I can never escape Aoi ~

Happy birthday Diz! May it be full of happy yellowness and such!

Aww yay, thank you peeps for the happy barfdays. And quite yellow it was!

Ya celebrated your birthday by puking?

That... is... AWESOME! O_O

... :P

j/k You're welcome DizNiz, I mean Disney, I mean Niz!

Lol well who wouldn't puke after..

bdayniz.jpg

Sorry about eating half your cake first D:

Happy birthday though dear <3

Happy Birthday Diz. Have a good one!

Wow sorry Foxboy I missed your birthday dude. =( Ell same with you.

Wow~ a happy birthday to Inferno, animegirl, ChaosSupremeSonic and Cany the hedge! Hope you all have a really good one today. =D

Wow~ a happy birthday to Inferno, animegirl, ChaosSupremeSonic and Cany the hedge! Hope you all have a really good one today. =D

Thanks, But it still isn´t , my birthday in a couple of hours (Mexico is in the past O.O).

Anyway, Gonna make a partay tomorrow, thanks and..have a good day everyone!

Happy birthday to Inferno, animegirl, ChaosSupremeSonic and Cany the hedge! I hope you all have a good one!

That's a lot of birthdays in one day. XD Happy birthday to all of you, Inferno, animegirl, CSS, and Cany!

Wow, I've got the same B-day as CSS?! :blink:

I know. Surprising, ain't it?

Thanks everyone for the B-Day. I had a blast at A-kon too! I got a D90 submachine pellet gun and a pistol, an Ayane NG statue (since they didn't have a Ryu Hayabusa one)...and some other stuff too, but I can't remember all of it. :lol:

Happy birthday Inferno and ChaosSupremeSonic! How does it feel to be legal and stuff? Hehe! I hope you both have/had a cool day. :)

Edited by Foxboy Mick

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!! Happy birthday, Inferno, CCS, animegirl and Cany the Hedge! I know that I'm familiar with only two of you while the other two don't know me at all. I just want to make it clear that I haven't spied on any of you.. at all. And I also bought everyone of gift. I bought everyone a new born puppy!

Explode-05-june.gif ...O_o!!!

What? There dalmatians. Datamations explode all the time. Like I would leave bombs in a puppy cage. Aw come, what do you think I am, insane? Well I'm not... this wristband means nothing... It never did. >_>

Happy birthday to everyone! Yeahz!

Happy birthday Inferno and ChaosSupremeSonic! How does it feel to be legal and stuff?

I was able to buy two air soft guns (actually one was free because it was my birthday), and I was able to get into HentaiFest at A-kon over in Dallas, Texas. What do you think? :lol:

And I also bought everyone of gift. I bought everyone a new born puppy!

What? There dalmatians. Datamations explode all the time. Like I would leave bombs in a puppy cage. Aw come, what do you think I am, insane?

uhh...exploding dalmations? No thanks. I'm okay with 101 puppies, not 101 different organs splatter across my house.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!! Happy birthday, Inferno, CCS, animegirl and Cany the Hedge! I know that I'm familiar with only two of you while the other two don't know me at all. I just want to make it clear that I haven't spied on any of you.. at all. And I also bought everyone of gift. I bought everyone a new born puppy!

What? There dalmatians. Datamations explode all the time. Like I would leave bombs in a puppy cage. Aw come, what do you think I am, insane? Well I'm not... this wristband means nothing... It never did. >_>

Happy birthday to everyone! Yeahz!

Thanks, well....now you know me, I´m Cany the hedge, one of the few Silver fanboys.

Anyway, Exploding Puppies? Thanks!!!, know I have 101 weapons of mass destruction!!