Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

O hai Cornered Remix.

I don't know whether to point my finger to the beat or swing rave sticks... So I'll do both.

*Points with one hand, Swings rave stick in the other.*

*has a sudden urge to point dramatically at things*

Also, Nova's theme, specifically the beginning sounds VERY similar to another song I heard, but i just can't put my finger on it.

King Dedede's theme.

Godot's a card? Wow...

I was expecting either Miles Edgeworth or Mia Fey. But he's cool too.

...His ability better have something to do with coffee.

Here's the Direct-Feed version of two of the videos.

The Opening Sneak-peek

Heroes vs Heralds

Also, also a little snikt here, a little snikt there...

Awesome1.png

You're welcome!

• Thumbs Up 1

You gotta love how the Heroes and Heralds trailer has the full character select just.. right there. Taunting me.

umvc3charselect.jpg
Edited by Chooch

That is literally the exact same thing I thought.

"It's okay Mega Man fans. I've got that REAAAAAL MEGA BUSTERRRR"

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 2

2czzntd.png

Wait wait WAIT!

Look at the side of each team's assists. Is that Ghosts and Goblin's Astaroth and...... Iceman(?) Colossus(?) ?! AS AN ASSIST?

MVC 1 STYLE ASSISTS CONFIRMED?!

Ok, I think I get how it works. Each teammate will probably get only one card. That'd explain why only 1 or 2 effects are lit at a time. (really hopes this hasn't been confirmed already)

With Roll and Dr. Wily cards it's almost inevitable that there's gonna be a Megaman card.

8afb25c98399b3d0872c05523e17e353.jpg?v=202200

tumblr_lt17pcxuEg1r0zfir.gif?1318588057

Edited by Black Spy

I think Ice Man gives hyper armor or something, I don't know. Whatever it is, it's pretty amazing because Phoenix is just running right through that Shinku Hadoken.

I'm pretty sure the Iceman card is projectile invincibility, not hyper armor. It matches with the projectile invincibility clip in the actual trailer where Iron Fist is using it. Guess it works on projectile hypers too. That's pretty broke actually.

Also I'm pretty sure the card down is just your 'main' card and probably is suited to more powerful cards with drastic effects. All the effects you can get are still shown as little emblems under your portrait. They light up when they activate.

Edited by Chooch

Incidentally, wasn't Iceman invincible to projectiles when guarding? Apparently they saw need to make it even more broken.

Phoenix Wright looks like a lot of fun to play.

Also it's a little sad that I find myself preferring this remix of Cornered over the now-overused Cadenza version, even though I would have liked something different.

I would laugh if the Megaman card gives you invisibility

I would laugh if the Megaman card would drain your life slowly until you die, getting a slow and painful death that nobody notices.

*shot*

2czzntd.png

Haters.gif

You gotta love how the Heroes and Heralds trailer has the full character select just.. right there. Taunting me.

umvc3charselect.jpg

Frank and Rocket look so fucking smug.

Oh man, As much as I'm looking forward to some Frank West gameplay, my Rocket Raccoon hype is almost tenfold of that. So the more of Rocket I see and hear, the better. I was able to read only one of the Guardians of the Galaxy comics on Youtube before it was removed, and I was hooked! I'm little late, but yeah, I need to look for the rest!

tumblr_kzltopyvDL1qziacgo1_500.jpg

5efc4e77a22facfbe3e6c35d42112981.jpg?v=131850

4fd2ca9413ea65b57f6b421bcc2f35b9.jpg?v=132750

e9eff41002b9c8624bc2ade806492dd4.jpg?v=132300

I still hope they're using that weapon switching idea with him. (To where it effects his speed due to the weight of the weapon he's holding.) He's suppose to be a master tactician so it makes sense, and it will make him feel a bit different.

Edited by 504 YoshiUnity Time-Out
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 issues 1 through 25 on my computer right now.

Rocket Raccoon is my most anticipated character reveal as well. He's truly amazing.

Ok, I think I get how it works. Each teammate will probably get only one card. That'd explain why only 1 or 2 effects are lit at a time. (really hopes this hasn't been confirmed already)

With Roll and Dr. Wily cards it's almost inevitable that there's gonna be a Megaman card.

8afb25c98399b3d0872c05523e17e353.jpg?v=202200

tumblr_lt17pcxuEg1r0zfir.gif?1318588057

...X is an ability card.........CAAAAPPCCCCCCOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!