Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

I actually plan on switching my cover to the Mark Brooks cover because despite how absolutely hideous Chris is, I really enjoy the vast amount of character representation on it. Most of the other characters don't look bad either.

Also Rocket Raccoon. Can't go wrong with Rocket Raccoon.

Edited by Chooch

It's nice to see the Vita version in action but OMG it's painful to watch people play who obviously know nothing of the game.

Edited by LunarEdge

FINALLY! PHOENIX WRIGHT AND ROCKET RACCOON TR-- Nah. I'm not going to do that to you guys. Not even a smidge.

But hey! All the themes, of the revealed characters, are up on the Japanese website!

http://www.capcom.co.../character.html

I really like Iron Fist, Hawkeye, Ghost Rider, Dr, Strange and Firebrand's themes.

Edited by 504 YoshiUnity Time-Out

FINALLY! PHOENIX WRIGHT AND ROCKET RACCOON TR-- Nah. I'm not going to do that to you guys. Not even a smig.

But hey! All the themes, of revealed characters, are up on the Japanese website!

http://www.capcom.co.../character.html

I really like Iron Fist, Hawkeye, Ghost Rider, Dr, Strange and Firebrand's themes.

you ass lol

if you look to the mid-right you can see Phoenix Wright pointing... or at least just his hand and Rocket Raccoon to the left

After giving it a listen, I am liking Hawkeye's theme

Edited by LunarEdge
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dr. Strange and Firebrand have the best themes of the new characters.

Idk... they don't sit well with me, given it's a matter of opinion of course. So far Hawkeye's and Ghost Rider's sit well with me. I think the themes the first time around were the best and most exciting. Zero, Chun, Tasky, HAGGAR!, DOOM!, Wesker, Chris, Dante, Viper... they were all amazing in my book

Nothing still beats Deadpool's theme. And out of principle and fanboyism, I still can't get over how awesome Spencer's theme was translated to this game.

Sometimes I squee when I remind myself over when I first saw that reveal trailer and how fantastic they made him. I can't wait to relive that with Phoenix Wright.

Also Nemesis' theme is bossing.

FINALLY! PHOENIX WRIGHT AND ROCKET RACCOON TR-- Nah. I'm not going to do that to you guys. Not even a smidge.

And this is why we need the negative rep system back. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 4

Hate you forever

Though the music is pretty good, I'm absolutely loving Hawkeye's theme

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll be perfectly honest here

Videos like these make me a bit disappointed that UMvC3 is coming out so early. The amount of tech that's still left to be discovered in this little gem is a surprising amount. The BnB exterior is incredibly overestimated, and there's still a lot to find.

There is stuff to be discovered, but at the same time a lot of people already feel like even if there's new tech discovered for various characters and such, it still won't be enough to really make them viable in comparison to the well established and better characters in the game.

A lot of characters really do need something and this is their chance to get it. And honestly, who doesn't want more characters?

Edited by Chooch

There is stuff to be discovered, but at the same time a lot of people already feel like even if there's new tech discovered for various characters and such, it still won't be enough to really make them viable in comparison to the well established and better characters in the game.

A lot of characters really do need something and this is their chance to get it. And honestly, who doesn't want more characters?

• 2 weeks later...

PHOENIX WRIGHT!!!!111!

kbrey.jpg

teaser.... trollface.jpg

Seth Killian tweeted the following image and message concerning Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3′s Phoenix Wright.

“4 bars, no assists, no xf, no tricks, 1.2 mil dmg. Good morning Mr. Wright [] I’ll get 1.4 mil w a little work”
Edited by Black Spy
  • Thumbs Up 2

Not a single X-Factor or Assist involved?

... What is this wizardry?

I'm interested to see how Wright builds meter now. If he's good at it, he's going to be a friggin monster.

Phoenix: "I can't control it!"

Phoenix Wright: "Objection! *Pans Cornered Music "You Can control it, and I have the proof right here!"

Present: Uncanny X-Men Issue 247Phoenix Wright: "Take That!"Hyper Combo KO!

Best, comment, ever.

• Thumbs Up 1