Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

Kinda thought I was high there when I saw Phoenix in action. I could understand throwing papers, but a number of his attacks looked like lasers out of no where.

This is really awesome...in the oddest sort of way.

Wait til Chooch sees this!

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Kinda thought I was high there when I saw Phoenix in action. I could understand throwing papers, but a number of his attacks looked like lasers out of no where.

This is really awesome...in the oddest sort of way.

Wait til Chooch sees this!

I think Chooch is going to be disappointed due to no Rocket Raccoon.

Anyway, Phoenix Wright looks amazingly fun to play. Whether he's tourney viable or not or looks not as flashy as everyone else, the gimmicks he brings to the table look pretty incredibly versatile. I can't wait to try him!

Also,

qI3iY.jpg

Capcom trolls everyone again.

Pheonix Wright looks like he could be a pretty solid character in the right hands, however I get the feeling that he will have a massive learning curve. I don't get why he's shooting lasers though. Nova doesn't seem that interesting to me though, I can't see anything new new that he brings to the game, not to say that he looks like a bad character though.

Also the poster in the background of Wright's trailer with some of the the cut MvC2 was a pretty cool touch. I'm surprised they didn't put down Mega Man as slain.

Edited by Serperior

There are several characters with "Aprehended" or "Slain" on it. The only one that has nothing is Megaman (With everything that happened, it surprises me that he doesn't have the "Slain word")

Huh? I don't see what you're talking...

qI3iY.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Oh hey, look it's Gambit!

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Phoenix is fingerbanging the hell out of his opponents...wait, that didn't sound right...

Am I the only one who thinks Phoenix's level 3 could be a bit more exciting? You know.. flashy, noisy, etc.? Don't get me wrong, I love what I saw, but it flash to Phoenix, to doom, to Phoenix back to Doom (very quietly) and then, KO!

Phoenix Wright does what he does best.

Turning the situation around in the 11th hour.

I'll take it that Taskmaster was guilty of Copyright Infringement... Oh, as well as assault, murder and all that jazz...

Also, Phoenix Wright Missile assist!

Edited by 504 YoshiUnity Time-Out

Am I the only one who thinks Phoenix's level 3 could be a bit more exciting? You know.. flashy, noisy, etc.? Don't get me wrong, I love what I saw, but it flash to Phoenix, to doom, to Phoenix back to Doom (very quietly) and then, KO!

That;s what makes it amazing, its so damn over the top.

That;s what makes it amazing, its so damn over the top.

I was saying that it should be more exciting. My only complaint was when it flashes back to the character being hit when it flashes the evidence... it's too quiet for me, needs more Objections. I can't wait to give Phoenix a try

I was saying that it should be more exciting. My only complaint was when it flashes back to the character being hit when it flashes the evidence... it's too quiet for me, needs more Objections. I can't wait to give Phoenix a try

Fair enough. Comic Con gonna be fun this year, I'm probably gonna count how many people use Vergil, he will be used..a lot.

I was hoping he would use his magatama for his level 3 hyper, but this works too. Now excuse me while I squee and stuff.

Edited by Jetronic

Genius! Wright is some awesome stuff, like I thought. He looks tricky but I'm sure he will be fun.

I paused the Phoenix Wright trailer at 1:31, and for some reason, Wright's expression reminded me of that Yao Ming face that is so famous in the internet

10 changes for UMvC3 as noted by SRK and NeoGaf

Note 1: Air X-Factor is available now.

Note 2: X-Factor offensive power and the amount of time it is active has been adjusted on a per-character basis.

Before, X-Factor had a minimum damage scaling level of 50%. That has been lowered to 35%, allowing greater scaling.

Note 3: Team Aerial Combos can steal one of an opponent’s Hyper meters if you choose to activate it horizontally.

Note 4: A new feature to starting aerial combos. Hold down the S button to automatically super jump towards the opponent after you launch them into the air. You can turn this off in the options.

Note 5: After correctly countering a Team Aerial Combo, it is now possible for you to counterattack.

Note 6: After a Snapback, the amount of time that the snapped in character cannot call assists has been increased.

Note 7: Now, no character can block during their air dashes.

Note 8: Overall meter building has been reduced to around 90% of what it was before.

Note 9: Note 9: Before when you struck an assist character in a combo, you could take advantage of their knockdown status to continue combos of a repeated nature. The amount of time that you can do this has been decreased.

Note 10: All characters who have 8-way dashes have had theirs slowed down.

Edited by LunarEdge

qI3iY.jpg

I'm really hoping that the "apprehended" one's actually have a chance making it as DLC. Especially, Psylocke, Hayato, Gambit, and Ruby Heart (Even though probably has no chance). I'm hoping for Megaman as DLC, but it better be Legends or EX. I'm sorry, but we already have Zero from the X series, and the original Megaman has already made an appearance. Not saying Legend's Megaman hasn't, but his was canceled. The least they could do is add him as DLC.

Overall, here is a list of characters Apprehended, Slain, and missing.

List of Apprehended Characters –

Colossus

Ruby Heart

Gambit

Hayato

Psylocke

BB Hood

Unknown?

List of Slain Characters –

Cyclops

Marrow

Ice Man

Jin Saotome

Cable

Amingo

Captain Commando

Son Son

Characters with no label or an obscured label -

Mega Man

Missing Characters –

Thanos

Blackheart

Venom

Juggernaut

Omega Red

Rogue

Sabretooth

Silver Samurai

Spiral

Anakaris

Roll

Servebot

Cammy

Charlie

Dan

Dhalsim

Guile

Ken

Bison

Sakura

Zangief

Please Rouge, make in appearance.

Btw, Nova has Cosmic swag.

Edited by Arioch

I'm really hoping that the "apprehended" one's actually have a chance making it as DLC. Especially, Psylocke, Hayato, Gambit, and Ruby Heart (Even though probably has no chance). I'm hoping for Megaman as DLC, but it better be Legends or EX. I'm sorry, but we already have Zero from the X series, and the original Megaman has already made an appearance. Not saying Legend's Megaman hasn't, but his was canceled. The least they could do is add him as DLC.

Overall, here is a list of characters Apprehended, Slain, and missing.

Please Rouge, make in appearance.

Btw, Nova has Cosmic swag.

I'd be content with X, but Zero's new ending quote and that poster in the back kind of gear away from him, not saying you should take character inclusion possibilities from little things such as early noted, but you get me. I would prefer classic seeing how I loved his Moveset in MvC2. Legends was meh in TvC

Edited by LunarEdge