Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

A Herald is a servant of Galactus. If it says Heroes and Heralds mode, it probably means some sort of event mode with the Capcom and Marvel heroes versus the villains. Note when Galactus summons 2 villains to fight you at the end, and they're silver? That's a Herald.

I guess Galactus mode could be a stress relief system.

Example: Rrgh! I've had it with Wesker beating me! I'm gonna go the big ass giant and flatten his ass!

Some endings changed? Darn that means its comic style again :-(

A totally new way to play the game. Add abilities using cards, ala Gems or System Direction. Abilities include Parry, Assist Super Armor, XFactor Blowback, Dizzying Attacks, Projectile Invincibility, Special cancels into Specials, Invisibility, etc. Over 100 cards, equip 3 at once, 1.12 million total combinations.

Mode playable online. Battle online as clans in one-week events. Earn cards playing offline. Mode is free DLC post-launch. Howard the Duck is a card. We'd like to speculate that Vita players will be able to trade cards, since "additional Vita functionality" was teased but not announced.

All DLC shared across PS3, Vita.

Q: DLC characters?

A: No plans now.

Q: Next event/reveal?

A: Before too long.

Q: Is Mega Man poster a troll?

A: Yes.

Q: Why remove blocking during airdashes?

A: Makes zoning more effective. You have to commit to airdashes now.

Q: New endings for old characters?

A: A few have been changed, many are the same.

Q: Is Galactus playable?

A: Yes.

A totally new way to play the game. Add abilities using cards, ala Gems or System Direction. Abilities include Parry, Assist Super Armor, XFactor Blowback, Dizzying Attacks, Projectile Invincibility, Special cancels into Specials, Invisibility, etc. Over 100 cards, equip 3 at once, 1.12 million total combinations.

Mode playable online. Battle online as clans in one-week events. Earn cards playing offline. Mode is free DLC post-launch. Howard the Duck is a card. We'd like to speculate that Vita players will be able to trade cards, since "additional Vita functionality" was teased but not announced.

Oooh. So all that stuff is in it's own mode. Sounds really cool.... don't really know what to say about it other than I like the potential for binding abilities that suit your playstyle and help amplify it. I wonder how the tourney scene is gonna react to this, all these abilities potentially wrecking their beloved balance. I'd be VERY surprised if they actually use this mode in tourneys.

CALLING RIGHT NOW, 9001 RINGS SAYS MEGAMAN IS A CARD!

Deadpool surfing Phoenix Wright's "Objection" bubble = WIN!

That has got to be the one of the funniest 4th wall breaking things to ever be produced.

And Vergil going against Wolverine...awesome or up to 11?

Also, is anyone seeing a 3D effect from the video? It's like you don't even need the glasses! That reminds me of something...

And guess who was there chillin in the audience?

Ur mom? :P

Ur mom? tongue.png

'

Ohhh that's a nice burn.

Nah, IT was awesome though, and Capcom confirmed they were trolling when they put Mega Man on that poster.

Oooh. So all that stuff is in it's own mode. Sounds really cool.... don't really know what to say about it other than I like the potential for binding abilities that suit your playstyle and help amplify it. I wonder how the tourney scene is gonna react to this, all these abilities potentially wrecking their beloved balance. I'd be VERY surprised if they actually use this mode in tourneys

Yeah... most likely people just don't play the card mode for money. Too many variables. Sounds fun as hell though yeah. And the 3D trailer, so damn good!!

List of all the cards spotted so far

CAPCOM

Akira

Anakaris

Astaroth

Batsu Ichimonji

Bishamon

Cyber Blue

Godot

Grandmaster

Hayato

Hideo Shimazu

Hunk

Jin Saotome

June

Kenji

Leon S. Kennedy

Roll

Ryu

Sasquatch

MARVEL

Abomination

Anti-Venom

Beast

Black Panther

Black Widow

Clea

Daken

Green Goblin

Howard The Duck

Hulkbuster Armor

Iceman

Juggernaut

Mephisto

Multiple Man

Nightcrawler

Scarlet Witch

Spider-Ham

Wasp

Well at least Leon made it in as a card /cry

Really wanted him as a fighter, although I had little expectation that'd he'd actually make it into the game this time around, seeing as they were going with the the redfield wesker showdown thing, despite the fact Leon is a million times cooler and stars in the best two RE games. Eh. maybe in MVC4 >_>

Wonder what the Godot card does, lol.

Rare footage of Feenie actually winning...!

Wright + Doom = BFF. Nick has the potential of fucking up the metagame real good.

Additional stream footage from the past two days, they're pretty damn long. The second one has Seth going into more detail about Wright at around the 20 minute mark. He can wavedash and jump-cancel the dash. In the first stream his air-throw causes hard knockdown and his pointer finger does chip while also being an overhead causing groundbounce...

Anybody notice in the second vid, Wright has a beam special thats virtually identical to Dante's specials (the one that shoots out 3 orbs that then shoot lasers in the opponents direction).

That's the evidence he uses. They do different things. If I recall correctly, the knife does a three way arrow shot, the photograph does a beam, the vase does a mortar shot that travels in an arc, the cellphone shoots a fireball projectile and the watch produces tracking beams.

Wright has probably the best tracking beam in the game. I realize that's not saying much cause not many characters have them, but unlike Dante's it doesn't require charging.

Wright looks like the most random character Capcom could have added in the game. It's soo weird seeing him fight.

Team of One card.

Sentinel / Sentinel / Sentinel

Crossover Assist

SENTINEL FORCE! SENTINEL FORCE! SENTINEL FORCE! AIR RAID! SENTINEL FORCE! SENTINEL FORCE!

O hai Cornered Remix.

I don't know whether to point my finger to the beat or swing rave sticks... So I'll do both.

*Points with one hand, Swings rave stick in the other.*