Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

I'd be content with X, but Zero's new ending quote and that poster in the back kind of gear away from him, not saying you should take character inclusion possibilities from little things such as early noted, but you get me. I would prefer classic seeing how I loved his Moveset in MvC2. Legends was meh in TvC

The real reason I'm against the Original so much is because he wasn't used much in the first games. Heck, people whined aout how hard it was to play him.

The problem with Megaman Legends in TvC was that he was Execution heavy. You couldn't pick up his character and expected to good with. You had to donate some time before you could do anything like C.Viper. Here's a Vid showing just how good Legend's could play if time was put into http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFPrKfblNBo.

Nevertheless, if he is put into UMvC I'm hoping they make him a little less heavy on the execution.

Edited by Arioch

Megaman was not hard to use at all in MvC and MvC2. Given, he wasn't that good when it came to competitive play, but wasn't hard. Also, Classic MM may benefit from the MvC3 effect where characters that sucked before are really good in 3. I liked using Volnutt in TvC but I didn't do anything that complicated *looks at video* pretty good Volnutt there. The most I did was charge my buster and switch my weapon to the shield so when I do an air combo I would use the shield to wall-bounce and dash in for another air combo finished by his rapid-fire hyper.

Wright is down right the funniest character in the entire game. ONLY thing is..... he looks weird up close when doing his lvl 3.

Nova looks...... ok.....

Note 4: A new feature to starting aerial combos. Hold down the S button to automatically super jump towards the opponent after you launch them into the air. You can turn this off in the options.

Cool. That'll probably make some characters easier to aim at the opponent. Haggar I know I have problems positioning in the air mid screen.

Note 5: After correctly countering a Team Aerial Combo, it is now possible for you to counterattack.

That's cool I guess.

You know what I've noticed?

When Phoenix does his Hyper Combo level 3 (after he finds all the evidence) the OBJECTION move happens, it's at a distance, it's not a counter (at least I don't think it is), the 'trial' moment then occures when the opponent is near KO.

With both Taskmaster and Doom they're 'bouncing' from an attack when the move is triggered...

If thats not a requirement for the move... and I really hope it isn't...

Galactus anyone?

All the trailers and gameplay videos use lvl 3s as a finisher. It'd be very counter-intuitive to only be able to use a lvl 3 when the opponent could easily be taken down by a lvl 1.

Edited by Black Spy

All the trailers and gameplay videos use lvl 3s as a finisher. It'd be very counter-intuitive to only be able to use a lvl 3 when the opponent could easily be taken down by a lvl 1.

Well the point I was trying to get at.

If the final trial moment doesn't have to be done when the apponent is in a 'bounce.' Then you could see a moment where Phoenix has Galactus on trial, and could even win the fight by doing that move.

Here's Nova's theme. :U

Phoenix Wright's Theme. (The "Cornered" Theme isn't up yet.)

• Thumbs Up 1

If the final trial moment doesn't have to be done when the apponent is in a 'bounce.' Then you could see a moment where Phoenix has Galactus on trial, and could even win the fight by doing that move.

That would be hilarious, even better than using Deadpool's taunt or teleport explosion.

The cornered remix raised my hype level.

No cinematic hypers work on Galactus.

Wait til Chooch sees this!

I actually saw it in between classes as school! It was fantastic. Wright looks absolutely amazing.

Now the two characters left are my most anticipated. Rocket Raccoon and Frank West.

I'm really hoping we get them tomorrow.

So I'm guessing that PW can only use his lvl 3 once he has all the evidence and is in that Objection powered up state?

Atrocious Comic-Con stream from Capcom.

Nova has 8-way dash

His hypers drain red health (some specials do too perhaps? not sure)

All Phoenix alts are references, including some from Ghost Trick (the alts also change Maya and Missile assist's color)

Phoenix's Level 3 does 600k unscaled(!) damage without X-Factor, and is instant, OTG and full-screen all at once

Jumping C randomly stuns opponents (HAHA)

Junk evidence has to be discarded before plucking new evidence, food restores red health immediately on pickup

As an aside, getting maxed out evidence looks far too easy and all of them do various effects as projectiles whenever not using them to get into Pursuit stance. Wright's hitboxes are ridiculously fucked up as well. This is a gimmick character to fear.

Note 1: Air X-Factor is available now.

Note 2: X-Factor offensive power and the amount of time it is active has been adjusted on a per-character basis.

Before, X-Factor had a minimum damage scaling level of 50%. That has been lowered to 35%, allowing greater scaling.

Note 3: Team Aerial Combos can steal one of an opponent’s Hyper meters if you choose to activate it horizontally.

Note 4: A new feature to starting aerial combos. Hold down the S button to automatically super jump towards the opponent after you launch them into the air. You can turn this off in the options.

Note 5: After correctly countering a Team Aerial Combo, it is now possible for you to counterattack.

Note 6: After a Snapback, the amount of time that the snapped in character cannot call assists has been increased.

Note 7: Now, no character can block during their air dashes.

Note 8: Overall meter building has been reduced to around 90% of what it was before.

Note 9: Note 9: Before when you struck an assist character in a combo, you could take advantage of their knockdown status to continue combos of a repeated nature. The amount of time that you can do this has been decreased.

Note 10: All characters who have 8-way dashes have had theirs slowed down.

Maximilian's character breakdown of Nova and Phoenix Wright is up. If you weren't excited about them before, now's the good chance for it. Looking forward to his Ultimate Assist Me episode, hopefully featuring UltraDavid.

Nova's red health draining apparently sacrifices red health in a very TvC Baroque-ish mechanic to gain more power? That makes him a lot more interesting, what a wild card.

As long as it's not in multiplayer....

To be honest, I hope that's not the "Hyped!" mode they were talking about with this game. That's actually sounds like something that I don't see myself playing that much at the moment. So I'll need some footage.

Also, Brett confirmed on the Capcom feed that Phoenix Wright and Nova were the only UMvC3 character reveals for NYCC. So we will have to wait a little bit more for Frank West and Rocket Raccoon.

Edit: lol! I was watching the Capcom Feed for UMvC3. This one match was hilarious, The Phoenix Wright user agreed to lose the fight in order to use the Level 3 on Ammy. But once he was able to get into the Turnabout stance, he took forever to get the move out and everyone on the Feed was screaming "USE IT, DAMMIT! USE IT YOU [iNSERT ANGER HERE]" because the stance ceases after a while. When he was finally able to use it, everyone cracked up.

Here's the feed for anyone who wants to see the matches.

http://nl.twitch.tv/capcomunity

Aemocvhell Nate Brown

I'm at the #UMvC3 panel and @sethkillian is playing around on his phone lolol

50 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

KreativeMente GT: Kreative Mente

New Heroes and Herald Mode in #UMVC3 #NYCC

34 minutes ago

kreativeGAMING Kreative

#UMVC3 #NYCC there's Parrying now!

32 minutes ago

#UMVC3 #NYCC looks like a gem system for marvel

32 minutes ago

New opening scene is sick too. #UMVC3 #NYCC

28 minutes ago

#UMVC3 #NYCC there's Parrying now!

10 minutes ago

WHAT

THE

FUCK

EDIT:

A totally new way to play the game. Add abilities using cards, ala Gems or System Direction. Abilities include Parry, Assist Super Armor, XFactor Blowback, Dizzying Attacks, Projectile Invincibility, Special cancels into Specials, Invisibility, etc. Over 100 cards, equip 3 at once, 1.12 million total combinations.

Mode playable online. Battle online as clans in one-week events. Earn cards playing offline. Mode is free DLC post-launch. Howard the Duck is a card. We'd like to speculate that Vita players will be able to trade cards, since "additional Vita functionality" was teased but not announced.

All DLC shared across PS3, Vita.

Q: DLC characters?

A: No plans now.

Q: Next event/reveal?

A: Before too long.

Q: Is Mega Man poster a troll?

A: Yes.

Q: Why remove blocking during airdashes?

A: Makes zoning more effective. You have to commit to airdashes now.

Q: New endings for old characters?

A: A few have been changed, many are the same.

Q: Is Galactus playable?

A: Yes.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME

Edited by Carbo

WHAT

THE

FUCK

May be a stretch, but I believe it may be a typo. The gem system might be referring to Street Fighter X Tekken, and by extension, possibly the parrying too.

New Heroes and Herald Mode in #UMVC3 #NYCC

34 minutes ago

Didn't mention this one. What the FUCK is a Herald? And how is it a mode?