Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

Although I would like an actual MMX I guess this is okay. It would be nice if they changed the voice to fit X but I highly doubt that XD That X skin for Zero and Frank are a day 1 buy XD

OMG, I really lol'd with Rocket Racoon's ending XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DKjoU5u_Po

And here's Wright's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8FkqM6r6yw&feature=related

9k3481.jpg

I'm glad I'm a AT4W fan, else I wouldn't be able to appreciate the awesomeness of Rob Liefield CablePool.

FUCK YES, REARMED SPENCER.

I forgive you for everything Capcom.

Naw, Denjin man - the other superpower of the street fighter universe. It's like Soul Calibur to Soul Edge kinda sorta.

Ryu is going to be such an amazing anchor, I swear. Overhead -> Hadoken -> Denjin combo anyone?

makes me kind of upset that Ryu can build meter during this Denjin mode but Zero can't build meter during his Shadow hyper

Oh snap, that Ryu video... Chris G must rubbing his hands in devilish delight.

3 days to go for UMVC3 release! Can i get some hype around here?

Edited by killemoff

Dat Wight alt. Also, Zero's alt is the biggest troll I've ever seen.

Yes, I am mad, Capcom. Even more so cause you want us to pay extra for it.

Final Cinematic Trailer!

So awesome... So very awesome!

Edit: It won't embed for some reason. So click the link.

Edited by Dr. YoshiUnity

I heard it might be in motion for the full game.

Would be neato but I doubt it.

That said, V Joe styling on RR = boss. Also Hsien-Ko getting attention? No way.

Went to the midnight release my local gamestop was holding and I forgot that so many other games such as Halo, Saints Row and Assassins Creed were all coming out as well, so not many people were there for UMvC3. I had my car rigged up with a monitor and a ps3 so a few friends of mine, myself and some people waiting at the midnight release were playing before the release, it was fun. The game itself is really fun, I love learning new stuff =3

Got this at midnight and I've been toying around for 5 hours and I love it mang.

Online is a lot better in this, got in a match with a dude who had a connection that was skipping between a two-three bar connection and the lag wasn't horrid. Out of all the new characters I think I like Firebrand the most, but I might need more time practice with the others to finalize my opinion on them.

Can someone clear some things up for me? Weren't Jill and Shuma-Gorath supposed to be on the disc already and weren't we supposed to get something for having MvC3 save data? I'm not sure if Galactus mode is the bonus we were supposed to get, and I heard Jill and Shuma were going to be in the game at the start. (And I remember people being pissed about how they basically wasted their money on them)

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

Jill and Shuma are still DLC since that'd make it unfair for those who actually bought them.

Galactus mode is the save bonus. It's rather disappointing since you can unlock it in-game.

Got this at midnight and I've been toying around for 5 hours and I love it mang.

Online is a lot better in this, got in a match with a dude who had a connection that was skipping between a two-three bar connection and the lag wasn't horrid. Out of all the new characters I think I like Firebrand the most, but I might need more time practice with the others to finalize my opinion on the others.

Can someone clear some things up for me? Weren't Jill and Shuma-Gorath supposed to be on the disc already and weren't we supposed to get something for having MvC3 save data? I'm not sure if Galactus mode is the bonus we were supposed to get, and I heard Jill and Shuma were going to be in the game at the start. (And I remember people being pissed about how they basically wasted their money on them)

If you have MvC3 data, it tells you how to access Galactus mode under Arcade. Jill and Shuma are still DLC characters and need to be bought if you didn't previously.

I haven't kept up with any of the other modes in this game. Where's my Hero vs. Heralds?