Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

Wait so the starter evos are still fake but the bundle of other pokémon are real? Fuck yeah, they're fantastic designs. Unlike those fake evos. All is well, but I'm still checking Bulbapedia for the real ones. It's about the one place worth trusting.

If those are real I've lost faith in Game Freak. Those are terrible, not to mention THREE FIRE/FIGHTING TYPES IN A ROW is fucking bullshit of the highest caliber.

Maybe I'll grab a monkey to replace my starter.

EDIT: JESUS FUCK INTERNEEEEEEEET. Bulba says it might be fake, due to the things pointed out in PSI's image. Guess I'll find out in five days HERPA DERP

Edited by Noir

Ugh. I give up. This hurts my brain.

Assuming everything apart from possibly the starters is real, though, I'm pretty impressed. Basurao, Desukan and Baffuron are my favourites, but they're all quite well-designed. I also appreciate that Doryuuzu is 100% derp-free, unlike its first form, and actually looks pretty cool.

Still not used to these names yet. Apologies for any grievous misspellings.

Edited by Octarine

Ugh. I give up. This hurts my brain.

Assuming everything apart from possibly the starters is real, though, I'm pretty impressed. Basurao, Desukan and Baffuron are my favourites, but they're all quite well-designed. I also appreciate that Doryuuzu is 100% derp-free, unlike its first form, and actually looks pretty cool.

Still not used to these names yet. Apologies for any grievous misspellings.

Yes, agreed. To me they're kinda like a mix of Gen II and IV and that' lovley because they're my favorites.

I'm willing to bet Tabunne (the healing pokémon) is going to be this region's Chansey. Maybe the dog will be Growlithe, in that the cops use them. Hmmmmmmmmm.

I guess Pokebeach is still sticking with starters not being fake. They claim that it is a separate pull-out page:

Update #12 (2:15 PM, Saturday) - We keep getting e-mails from people saying the starter evolution page is fake. It's not. The pages come from a separate pull-out packet. Even if it they were fake, the Pokabu evolution is still on the Aloe page.

http://pokebeach.com/

I don't think these starters are bad honestly. I do like some more then others, but it's not like it's heart/game-breaking to me or anything.

I really do wish we'd just get some solid leaks soon, XD. Something with pretty damn good proof that it's legitimate. I want to see these damn things already and believe it, >(.

-Blur

I guess Pokebeach is still sticking with starters not being fake. They claim that it is a separate pull-out page:

http://pokebeach.com/

I don't think these starters are bad honestly. I do like some more then others, but it's not like it's heart/game-breaking to me or anything.

I really do wish we'd just get some solid leaks soon, XD. Something with pretty damn good proof that it's legitimate. I want to see these damn things already and believe it, >(.

-Blur

I will believe nothing until the games are released.

But holy fuck.

I will kill someone.

I will fucking kill someone.

If these are real.

You know, once Black and White come out I'm hoping they make a new Stadium game for the Wii soon. It would have to make up for how crappy Battle Revolution was. It should also be up par with other major competitive Wii games from Nintendo like Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

EDIT: It's kinda disappointing that there are only over 40 new Pokemon.

Edited by vgmaster

My bad, It's actually 156 new Pokemon. Five more than the original gen. Please forgive me since I barely caught up with updates on this game lol.

Goddammit, why couldn't Skullder look like this?

awesomegen582copy.jpg

The official one is so derpy, and slightly disturbing.

I never liked the starters before, but I'm definitely picking the water one if that final form is as epic as it seems. Though Fire/Fighting again is ALL MY RAGE, even though Fighting is one of my favourite types. I hear rumours of Dark/Fighting finally in a random Pokemon, but the Pokemon itself seems to be REALLY LAME, and could have been so much more. Maybe it's evo is good.

Yeah the final form of Water starter makes little sense, but it's fucking awesome. I like the middle form too, reminds me of Marshtomp but much better.

As for non-starters I like, that pure Rock type thing seems epic, and even the deer is interesting. The new Chansey thing is my least favourite Pokemon of the entire lot so far, so disgusting. I also dislike how many are expies of previous ones, but I guess it makes sense in a new region and all.

And yeah, the Prof's aide is cute. Too bad the rivals suck though - there's 2 and one is like androgynous, and the other looks like a female Barry, and is oddly scary. And I see them being both like annoying or wimpy friends. I want a douchebag rival again for a change. And not because of nostalgia, but because they're more interesting. Gary was an annoying cunt on purpose so you felt like you had to be better, and Silver was a douche as well so you felt you had to win or he was going to do terrible things or something, and he got character development at the end of the game too. The other rivals are just like meh all over and it feels like there's no incentive to beating them except they're just randomly there.

Also another rumour (all on Pokebeach) is that supposedly the pseudolegends are Dark/Dragons and become a hydra by the end. If that's true, it might just be sexual.

I was browsing Bulbapedia and found this out: The three elemental monkeys are based of of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys

I think that's pretty cool. I'm curious if there'll be a 4th one..

I have always loved the three wise monkeys to death. I don't know what it is about them but I just think they're unbelievably cool. I was so excited to figure out they made pokémon based on them.

A fourth monkey would give me a raging hard on.

Edited by Noir

Goddammit, why couldn't Skullder look like this?

awesomegen582copy.jpg

The official one is so derpy, and slightly disturbing.

I agree. Current one isnt bad at all though....just less...skullder. :/