Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

I am loving that grass starter. Other than the colour, which I think could've been a bit greener to match the other forms, and even then the colour looks somewhat nice, I don't think it could have come out better. For some reason the Pokabu evolutions remind me a lot of Wind Waker, however I'm still not liking it that much. The water starter looks like an entirely different Pokémon, not to mention the design itself not looking that great. I'd personally pick it over the fire starter's last form though.

...I really hope that these are real, if only for the grass starter, if they are fake I will be really dissapointed.

Guys, these are fake. :P

Milotic, rhyperior, and dialga bases.

Eh. Disregard this. They're REALLY similar, but who knows?

That's why those final forms look so familiar.

The fire-pig's final form looks SO much like Rhyperior.

Its not even funny.

It also explains the incongruency for the other final forms.

Those are so fake.

The Wotter and Smugleaf 1st evolution artwork is from the anime concept art sheet and when has the anime EVER used official game artwork? Never.

Everything besides the Wotter and Smugleaf 1st evo's there are total lies, and even then the colouring used could be wrong.

Yeah, I'm getting a huge fake vibe from these, and I'm normally not that hard to fool.

I do quite like some of the ideas here, though. Pokabu's third form in particular looks really cool, and an armless third form for Smugleaf would be a really unique twist. Reminds me a little of this guy, though.

The grass one ending up as a snake like that? Crazy. And Wotter looking like that? That's some strange progression. Can't say I like the fire ones either

I don't think it's too crazy. Smugleaf and the 2nd evolution are skinks I think, since they are basically snake-like, but with feet and shizz. Turning into a snake is pretty cool though, 8D.

-Blur

Spoilered just in case.

BWEvolvedStarters.png

I found the Wotter's final form pretty cool, and Smugleaf's last form isn't to bad either, the royalty look fits. Flaming pig guy (can't remember his name) forms aren't to appealing. He somewhat reminds me of Hercules.]

I didn't want to, but I clicked the spoiler tag. Yeah, they look fake to me. Although I don't actually remember them because I took such a quick glance that all I registered was that Smugleaf had the best final evo, Pignite's were weird, and they didn't look particularly believable.

But with so many spoilers about to start trickling in... I may be leaving this topic soon enough.

Those are so fake.

The Wotter and Smugleaf 1st evolution artwork is from the anime concept art sheet and when has the anime EVER used official game artwork? Never.

Everything besides the Wotter and Smugleaf 1st evo's there are total lies, and even then the colouring used could be wrong.

Yeah, I hope you're right about that. The colour coding does look very off for Wotter now that you've mentioned it.

EDIT: YAY! Confirmed as fake!

Edited by Blue Blood

Dear god am I glad now that I've really given them a look.

None of those look to make much sense at all.

Well Tsutarja is the only one that makes sense. Only if you were to think about it

I really like its fully evolved form since its epic.

Edit: Bloody hell. Totality did NOT see the "Is fake" sign on it. D: And I was excited too...

Edited by Rotom

EDIT: YAY! Confirmed as fake!

...I don't know whether I should be happy about this or not.

On the one hand, Pokabu and Mijumaru now have a chance to get good evolutions again. On the other hand, a pretty decent looking evolution for Tsutaja was lost. Honestly, for me, it's going to be really hard to top that design there, since I thought that it looked really good. It was finally a snake, like the Pokedex said it was, it carried on the smug, high class feel that Tsutaja's previous forms had and it had a pretty good design. I hope that the real thing is on par with that, but I'm getting doubts.

Fake, huh. That's a shame. The pig was pretty solid, and that was probably the best possible Smugleaf evolution. At least Wotter gets another shot to win me over.

Team Rocket has black uniforms in Best Wishes.

The reasoning behind it is hilarious. Not in a bad "that's so fucking stupid" way, but actually funny.

Team Rocket has black uniforms in Best Wishes.

The reasoning behind it is hilarious. Not in a bad "that's so fucking stupid" way, but actually funny.

You mean Jessie and James right? Where did you see this? :o And what is the reasoning.

I thught they wore white to be different than the rest of Team Rocket and they thought black didn'T look good. I'm sure they said it in an episode

Jesse and James fucking finally get a wardrobe change! For some reason, this pleases Gunther.

I always thought they'd get standard grunt attire if they were ever given new looks.

Its kinda funny. As Jessie and James were top class during their training and such. They became jokes after getting involved with ash. I wonder if they'll act any different now?

Edited by D_O_F

You mean Jessie and James right? Where did you see this? :o And what is the reasoning.

Giovanni sent them to Isshu to take over, and promoted them to advanced troops for their mission.

Of course it's obvious it's all bullshit and he just wants them sent off to a distant country.

Obviously the "promotion" is gonna get to their heads and they will still fail at everything.

Edited by Torcano

The black outfits actually look pretty good, and the reason for them is pretty lulzy. I do find it kind of funny that they only just got proper-coloured outfits, considering that the games' Team Rocket probably isn't going to show up again for a good long while.

Best Wishes is starting to look... well, not good, but maybe different enough to be worth watching for a couple of episodes. We'll see.

For those who haven't actually seen the outfits yet:

BlackRocketzjpg2.jpg?t=1283451227

It's about time their outfits changed, even if it's just the color, though I'll have to get used to this.

Edited by Ferno

I got used to the idea of them having black outfits years ago, the Pokemon TCG cards featuring Team Rocket had them wearing black outfits.

It would be nice if the "promotion" included a small budget increase to at least make Team Rocket slightly more credible again. Obviously not to the point of the first few episodes, where they were an incredibly evil massive threat, since they're forever typecast as the comedic relief, but something akin to their douchebaggery before Ash's last Pokemon League match against Ritchie, where it was essentially THEIR fault they he got lost that match, having weakened all of his Pokemon save for Charizard, who then disobeyed Ash.

I mean, when it all boils down to it, info about the Rocket Trio is all I really care about, it was the only reason I watched the show beyond the first season, to see them XP

• Thumbs Up 1