Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

For fucks sake Serebii, sort it out.

Once again, the anime has never shared artwork with the games which already discredits these evolutions, the starter Pokemon artwork on the anime character sheet was totally different to the official game artwork of them so why should their evolutions be any different?

Jeez Serebii keep up.

Monkey trio revealed

blue-yanappu.png

Additionally, an image of a new Pokemon was just leaked on 2ch: it’s apparently a blue Yanappu! According to the person who posted it, there will be a monkey trio in the games of which Yanappu is a part of: the monkeys are named Hiyappu, Yanappu, and Baoppu. Yanappu is a Grass-type while the other two are Fire and Water. As you can see below, the blue monkey’s head is slightly different, so they will obviously differ in appearance. Could these be the gimmick Pokemon used to promote three-on-three battles like how Plusle and Minun were the gimmick Pokemon for two-on-two battles?

http://pokebeach.com/2010/09/isshu-starter-evolutions-apparently-leaked-blue-yanappu

The article also contains Pokbéach's take on those starter evolutions:

Lately I’ve been doing everything I can to avoid posting rumors and unconfirmed images from Japanese forums such as 2ch, but it seems this rumor now has some weight to it. A few days ago, the supposed evolutions of Tsuutaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru appeared on Japanese forum 2ch; the person who posted the photos said nothing beyond stating they are the starters’ evolutions. Since then, there has been a lot of controversy over whether the four Pokemon are real or not (we already saw Tsutaaja’s and Mijumaru’s evolutions on the anime character sheet, so technically it’s only four new Pokemon). The photos of the evolutions from 2ch are below.

Three days ago, the webmaster of the Spanish Pokemon site Pokexperto, Melkor, received word from a “special source” that the evolutions on 2ch are real and thus posted them as such. The website has posted information from this special source before and it has turned out to be true, so I had reason to believe Melkor was telling the truth. In conferring with him today, I was able to see some of the material the source had given him, including a sprite of Tsutaaja’s final evolution (which matches the photo) and a sprite of another Pokemon. To test if the source was giving Melkor genuine images and to test if Melkor was telling me the truth, I asked him to describe the appearance of the covered-up Pokemon from the Pokemon Musical screenshot on the official Black and White website; he gave me a very specific description of it on the spot, and I’ll just say one word: eyebrows. If the description he gave me is true, his source and the starters below will obviously be validated. Regardless, you obviously have the choice to believe the legitimacy of these evolutions or not; nothing is totally official until Nintendo reveals them after all.

It'd be funny if they were the legendary trio xD Actually I'd like that xD

Edit: Wait.. Another fire monkey? xD

Edited by MarcelloF

Edit: Wait.. Another fire monkey? xD

That's 3 in just 2 generations! Lame. (Counting the whole of Chimchar's line as a single Pokémon)

If the starter evos really are real, this will be my least favourite set. Sinnoh had really cool ones, but these are just bleh.

Once again, the anime has never shared artwork with the games which already discredits these evolutions, the starter Pokemon artwork on the anime character sheet was totally different to the official game artwork of them so why should their evolutions be any different?
Are the bat and little dinosaur guy here their official artwork? 'cause they're on the character sheet too, and it looks like one was copied from the other.

Jesus fucking christ Joe, what ever happened to "HUR I'M TOO GOOD TO POST UNCONFIRMED INFO SEREBII #1!!!"

These had better not be real. And if they are, I'm ditching my starter the moment I find something else. Seriously, these are hideous. I'll have to be ignoring my no spoilers policy for these evos now, I need to make sure I can actually use them.

I really can't picture a better evolution for Smugleaf. Well, maybe

if it had arms

but it's fine either way. What's so terrible about it?

I kinda Hope they are Fake for Real.

Not because I think they all suck, But because I want my Pignite to Evolve into a Big Flaming Warthog of Doom ;__;

Stil, if they turn out to be real, I can still Dig them.

I really can't picture a better evolution for Smugleaf. Well, maybe

if it had arms

but it's fine either way. What's so terrible about it?

Actually that's the best, by far, but the lack of arms still makes it kind of ugly to me. Although it's a kind of cool idea considering snakes lost their limbs as the evolved.

But Pignite looks ridiculous and isn't an awesome flaming boar with fire tusks, so it looses points there. And Wotter's evolution doesn't work at all, an otter pokémon should NOT become a... four legged... narwhal... thing.

OMG! Please dont be real! I DO like tsutajas evo, however if the rest is true...they ruined pokabu!! I wanted some sort of big fiery boar for the final evo! Mijimarus evo isnt THAT bad... but... how can a cute lil otter evolve into a big ancient water dragon thingy?!? >> If it turns out to be true, Ill be choosing Tsutaja, but seriously...such a waste of potentially good pokémon. Rant Over :P

Monkey trio sounds good!

Spoilered due to it being a massive image.

1283651767776.png

Well...this says it all. Those starters were fake after all.

I'm kind of saddened by the loss of that last Tsutaja form, but at least Pokabu and Mijumaru now stand a chance of getting a better evolution.

Edited by Blaziken

Hmm.. I sort of liked Pignite's final evo :-/

At least Wotter as a good chance of getting a good final evo, though.

The Only Problem I had with Pignites Evo was that it wasn't a Four Legged Flaming Boar/Warthog (Otherwise I could've liked it personally.)

Well, that and the Fact that Wotters Final Evo just doesn't look like a Proper Evo for it if you ask Me.

Serebii has a slightly bigger picture (It was just resized, though). I like how she looks (From what I can see)...

Edited by MarcelloF

Fuck year I have hope for this gen again! I like the kitty too, it looks good and it's purple, a winning combo. If it evolves into something just as nice I see a potential team member.

Animated Shoko makes me lol. She's so tiny.

I really like all of the feline Pokémon EXCEPT FOR GLAMEOW AND PURUGLY THEY ARE ABOMINATIONS so I might add this to my team only if it looks good (like what I do with every single Pokémon I use lol). Too bad it'll be useless as fuck all, but I was able to defeat the Gen3 E4 with my beast of a Delcatty, sooooo that won't be a problem, unless it's Luvdisc weak that is.

People have forgotten something.

And that something is Pokemon Black and White's Japanese release is in fact next week.

And someone is bound to be leaking stuff to us...

And I like that kitty! Even though you can't see it! XD

Kitty! Yay! So far I'm easily gonna have a full ensemble of possible teammates before the game even comes out!

Edited by Black Spy