Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

I had a Gameboy Pocket, which came out in black on gray. The original Gameboy's screen was kinda artichokey green. When I got my Color, I would play it with the colors inverted. What were the buttons for that... Down + B? EDIT - Hell, Marcello said it. It turns out I don't read.

Edited by Pinche Pitochu

down + B is basically badass mode.

depressing off topic note of the day- dug up my old silver cart today + my GBC and the save seems to have run it's course as my file was gona and it couldn't keep a new save anymore ;_;

depressing off topic note of the day- dug up my old silver cart today + my GBC and the save seems to have run it's course as my file was gona and it couldn't keep a new save anymore ;_;

That happened with my Crystal version >_>. The problem is that its the US version and I'm not sure if Nintendo Germany will fix it for me :-/

Yeah, unfortunatly like every GSC cart in the world died a while back, something to do with the internal clock I think.

Amazingly I still have my Blue and Yellow carts with the original teams I had back when I was a wee young whipper snapper intact. I keep them quite safely locked up, though lord knows what happened to my Silver and Crystal carts and I sold my Ruby, Sapphire and Fire Red carts in a short phase of 'I'm too mature for Pokemons' around the age of 14, really wish I hadn't now >_>

yeah that has happened to my Pokemon Gold -_- but i'll guess this may be for the DS or 3DS one of the two I've not bought a Pokemon game since Pokemon Gold(10 years ago) If I ever buy a DS I may buy get this :)

ITs also possible that the battery is just loose. Thats what happend with my used blue version. My uncle just used some electrical tape on it and it worked.

I will laugh when they reveal the title of the climax version isn't Pokemon Gray, but Pokemon Rainbow.

Yeah, unfortunatly like every GSC cart in the world died a while back, something to do with the internal clock I think.

Mine still work, Gold and Yellow both. I played both of them a bried period before both Platinum and Heartgold came out. <3

I will laugh when they reveal the title of the climax version isn't Pokemon Gray, but Pokemon Rainbow.

Gay Pride Version? Yes please!

*talking to day-care lady*

"You're Nidoking and Gallade are getting on very well! But they can't have a baby of their own. Would you like to enrol in our adoption service?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Wouldn't Pokémon Rainbow just be like Pokémon White except segmented into 7 major parts of the spectrum game?

Separating the BN series into versions was dumb and I'm pretty sure that nobody gave a shit at the time.

MMBN3 Blue is the Black version in Japan. So not that far off actually.

Anyway I'll predict these get renamed as the Steel and Chrome versions in areas outside of Japan. Nintendo keeping the implied racism titles is about as likely as Nintendo putting an actual story into the games.

MMBN3 Blue is the Black version in Japan. So not that far off actually.

Anyway I'll predict these get renamed as the Steel and Chrome versions in areas outside of Japan. Nintendo keeping the implied racism titles is about as likely as Nintendo putting an actual story into the games.

But that'd clash with the Steel type and all other types. THAT'D BE RACIST TYPIST!

Actually, MMBN3 Black wasn't changed to Blue for the US release, the Blue version is a bugfix Japan received, which was the version brought over to international shores. Long story short, Battle Network sucks.

Anyway I would give Nintendo the benefit of the doubt to not retardedly change the names of these new games, otherwise we wouldn't have gotten Pokémon Red or Yellow.

I'm pretty sure no one really cares about the names. Anyone who does would be silenced overwhelmingly by people with sense telling them to shut up.

I'm pretty sure no one really cares about the names. Anyone who does would be silenced overwhelmingly by people with sense telling them to shut up.

Considering Jynx was faceraped into purple because it's old design was a 'racist stereotype' and Pokemon has consistantly come under fire for teaching kids black magic and to imprison animals and what not releasing anything with potential racist connotations is bound to cause a stir =\

Anyway I would give Nintendo the benefit of the doubt to not retardedly change the names of these new games, otherwise we wouldn't have gotten Pokémon Red or Yellow.

I'm not too sure about that. The moral guardians' standards have changed these last 10+ years, as evidenced by the change from "It's full of women!" into "It's full of strong trainers!", so yeah.

Lol - well Jynx was different. Those types of cartoons were really used as racist caricatures. Japan translated the style to anime because of its influence from early American animation. Mr. Popo anyone? It's connected with blackface and all that other stuff. These are words used to describe things like wallpaper.

I can't believe we're really talking about this in a Pokemon topic. <_<

I can't believe we're really talking about this in a Pokemon topic. <_<

naruto-butter-believe-it.jpg

*shot*

But yeah, as others have said, I have a feeling the west is gonna go sue-happy over these names...

Am I the only one who think it'll be fine? It's like releasing black and white versions of a console.... and they wouldn't have named the games that if they had to change the names. Nintendo know better than that, they would have prepared in advance.

Pokémon Black & White will be coming west with those names.