Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

This talk of a tyrannosaurus Pokemon has reminded me of a Pokemon I made up when I was a kid, for no apparent reason.

It was a bar of chocolate with arms and legs. And googly eyes. GOOGLY EYES.

Heck, I'm kinda tempted to try and draw a picture of it again. Those were the days.

Send it in to GameFreak! You never know, it could be the next "God of the Universe" legendary, even if legendaries aren't that legendary anymore.

tyranitar3.png

It's already been done.

To me Tyranitar looks more like Godzilla than anything. And it can learn Dragon Pulse and Flamethrower. Pretty Godzilla-ish if you ask me. lol

Anywho... If Zoroak can transform it might be in league with Mew, transforming wise. Smeargle and Ditto are ok but Mew does it better but it does limit its abilities.

Send it in to GameFreak! You never know, it could be the next "God of the Universe" legendary, even if legendaries aren't that legendary anymore.

Oh yeah, definitely :D I can totally see a walking, talking bar of chocolate (with GOOGLY EYES) ruling the universe!

Bow down to your delicious leader, earthlings! Mwahahahahaha!

This talk of a tyrannosaurus Pokemon has reminded me of a Pokemon I made up when I was a kid, for no apparent reason.

It was a bar of chocolate with arms and legs. And gumball eyes. GUMBALL EYES!

Heck, I'm kinda tempted to try and draw a picture of it again. Those were the days.

There, better :lol:

Anyways, I'm hoping that the game isn't too different from the other past games.

Edited by Pearl

Japan: Q4 2010

Has there can any confirmation on that date? This is the first time I've seen such date.

But anyway, it's no surprise that there would be a 5th gen on the way. It's too early for me to make a full comment on it right now. I'm certainly looking forward to what the next games will have in store though.

I actually really want a Ditto evolution, nothing too drastic of course but it'd be cool to give Ditto some use besides SHAGGING FUCKING EVERYTHING. Honestly Ditto's labido is out of this world, it's taking being bisexual to a whole new level, it's even up for abit of action with ROBOTS if Porygon is anything to go by.

Fucking hell Ditto is such a player.

• Thumbs Up 1

So Zoroark can transform huh..?

I actually really want a Ditto evolution, nothing too drastic of course but it'd be cool to give Ditto some use besides SHAGGING FUCKING EVERYTHING. Honestly Ditto's labido is out of this world, it's taking being bisexual to a whole new level, it's even up for abit of action with ROBOTS if Porygon is anything to go by.

IN B4 ZORUA IS A BABY DITTO AND ZOROARK IS AN EVOLVED DITTO.

All you breeders out there...more likely than not, you're forcing your Ditto to make moar children with whatever other Pokém you have in the daycare. SO... I'm going to boycott eggs until Dittos are treated better (or until they speak up and tell everyone they enjoy their job)[/rant]

Maybe Zorua'll be able to breed with everything else just like Ditto, although that would mean Zoroark wouldn't be able to breed and create more little Zorua kids.

Edited by Electrode

So erm, I'm going to get a little bit graphic here but HEY WERE ALL FRIENDS RIGHT

If Ditto can only transform into EXACTLY what it sees, how does it gain a dick/vag in order to reproduce with the partner?

Whoa crazy mature sexual paradox

• Thumbs Up 2

So they are going to be working on it for a year and a half (or, really, since they probably started it when HG/SS was finished, if not before, 2 years)? I want some advancements in this series. I've got my Gold remake, so I'm very tempted to not bother with the next gen at all. The ball is in your court, Game Freak.

Edited by Tornado

Has there can any confirmation on that date? This is the first time I've seen such date.

But anyway, it's no surprise that there would be a 5th gen on the way. It's too early for me to make a full comment on it right now. I'm certainly looking forward to what the next games will have in store though.

I remember reading that it was going to be released Late 2010 on Serebii.

As long as they don't force me to leave behind two generations worth of Pokemon AGAIN, I'm happy. I still miss my surfing Pikachu and the rest of the team from Pokemon yellow, which, if I could, you bet your ass I would have imported to Sapphire, and then to Pearl, and finally HG. If I have to leave everyone on HG, I will be very upset.

So they are going to be working on it for a year and a half (or, really, since they probably started it when HG/SS was finished, if not before, 2 years)? I want some advancements in this series. I've got my Gold remake, so I'm very tempted to not bother with the next gen at all. The ball is in your court, Game Freak.

Dun w'ry, the initial press release pretty much confirmed it would be different and have some very important new game mechanics.

As long as they don't force me to leave behind two generations worth of Pokemon AGAIN, I'm happy. I still miss my surfing Pikachu and the rest of the team from Pokemon yellow, which, if I could, you bet your ass I would have imported to Sapphire, and then to Pearl, and finally HG. If I have to leave everyone on HG, I will be very upset.

I very much doubt they'd do that, especially considering Gen 5 will be on DS. You'll be able to trade from HG/SS atleast, probably D/P/Pt aswell.

I really love these two new Pokemon, but damn it, does every canine have to be dark or fire type, D;!?!? It really makes making an entire canine team an utter bitch, >(. That aside, like I said in the Pokemans Topic, I really do hope for an evolution of Mightyena. Mightyena is pretty weak and his move pool isn't that interesting, which would make having another evolution perfect. Like I said before, I'd be absolutely thrilled if you could give Mightyena a Moon Stone and turn it into a werewolf like Pokemon. I mean come on, werewolves are apparent in a LOT of different cultures. Maybe not Japan, but I doubt our Mexican hero Ludicolo was influenced from Japan either, XD.

As for the actual game, I really do hope it's a launch title for the 3DS, since I'm planning to get one anyways. It makes perfect sense. Pokemon = GIANT POPULARITY, and if it's only for the new shiny system, it's going to lean quite a few people over the fence to get one. Plus, if they are working anything off of the GBA, then 3rd Gen + 1st Gen remake came out for the GBA, while the DS has 4th Gen + 2nd Gen Remake. I don't expect the 3DS to get a 3rd Gen remake, but housing it as the 5th Gen console would make sense to me.

-Blur

I never thought about it... but RSE remakes on the 3DS? Assuming the 3D works well, I would DEFINITELY buy that. I'm not the biggest fan of RSE, even though Ruby was my first game, so I would never intend to buy remakes done in the same manner as HGSS. But in 3D, it could be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

We MIGHT get a leak tommorow. Cross your fingers.

Or just wait for the game to be released...

I never saw the reason on why so many people can't wait to see what they do next with pokemon... it's all the same... I guess seeing another new pokemon would be nice but really XD

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!

We just got shots of the third and final evolution in Zorua and Zoroak's evolution chain!

Introducing...

Space_Ghost_Zorak.jpg

ZORAK!

v.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Introducing...

Space_Ghost_Zorak.jpg

ZORAK!

v.png

Is it possible that under that red vest.. red vest he is carrying an extra set of arms, that no one has found out about yet?

Yes it is true. There is an extra set of arms. That unlocks his new move "Lone Mantis/Locust/Identity-Crisis of the Apocolypse"! But you must give up your previous move, Mentos, in order to gain it.

lol maybe I'm getting a little too off-topic XD

You know, when I read "breaking news" I assumed someone got a hold of a copy of CoroCoro early and was very excited (and about to go against my promise not to spoil anything, I might add).

Instead I was reminded of watching Space Ghost Coast to Coast a lot and the nightmare about Zorak it caused when I was five. :|

Perhaps this is the "leak"?

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/bw/index.html

Waiting for my gf's wapanese friend to fully translate it, but according to him...

-Coming fall 2010/A New ....

-Pokemon Black/White

-April 15 2010- a NEW announcement

-more info about the games

I'll edit this if he can figure out the rest, I guess.

EDIT: Added his full translation.

Edited by gojira
  • Thumbs Up 1

It don't matter if you're black or white :o

Fuck those logos are classy as hell. I'm so down for this shit already and I know nothing about these games ahahah

(black vers ftw)

Hmm.

Snazzy.

FUCK YEAH Nintendo DS, that means I don't have to get another system for mah poked men.

For the love of Arceus I hope these are the new games. Those logos look epic and I love an epic logo.

EDIT:

The fifth-generation Pokémon game has been announced! At least, the titles for it have -- Pokémon Black and White are the next generation of Pokémon games, to be released this fall on DS in Japan. Nintendo's going for relatively simple colors after things like "HeartGold" and "Pearl." And ... that's pretty much all we know. Of course, given the way the series works, we can all kind of guess exactly how this will play. Or maybe not: a note on the Pokemon home page promises that "every aspect will be reborn innovatively," according to our translation.

The first new creature from this generation has already been revealed as a sort of teaser: Zoroark, the Monster Fox Pokémon. The teaser site indicates that we'll know more April 15.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/09/pokemon-black-and-white-announced-for-ds/

EDIT 2: Now on Kotaku too:

http://kotaku.com/5513079/new-pokemon-games-revealed-pokemon-black--pokemon-white?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+kotaku%2Ffull+(Kotaku)&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Edited by Cipher