Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

You need to have WOOOOAAA at some point.

Yeah it would be nice if they could make it WHOOOOAAA and fast, kinda like FFXIII, but not as mash attack button (or fast).

EDIT: I'll only consider the sprites hand drawn when they look and animate as well as this:

oboro-muramasa-screens-20081006072028612_640w.jpg

<3

Edited by SuperLink

I'm hoping they bring only 58 new pokemon or 158 because I miss the times when the number ended with 51 :-/

About the graphics. Personally I loved the graphics from D/P/P already. I'dve been happy if the game looked like that, but this is better biggrin.gif

Edited by MarcelloF

My jaw dropped when I saw those scans. Hooray for cities that actually look like cities.

Shame about the lack of following Pokemon though. I think I'll adjust though. Also, is that a Pokemon Centre - Pokemon Mart combo I see in that picture? That should make things more convenient.

I qouted this from Pokebeach.

In the fourth photo below, next to the screenshot where the female character is standing on a bridge, there is a mention that players will be able to ride a never-before-seen vehicle. Under the bridge there appears to be some sort of car, so perhaps it is the vehicle in question

Yay vehicles. I think?

Shame about the lack of following Pokemon though. I think I'll adjust though. Also, is that a Pokemon Centre - Pokemon Mart combo I see in that picture? That should make things more convenient.

Nah, I think it's just the WiFi Center moved upstairs rather than being kept in the basement.

In the fourth photo below, next to the screenshot where the female character is standing on a bridge, there is a mention that players will be able to ride a never-before-seen vehicle. Under the bridge there appears to be some sort of car, so perhaps it is the vehicle in question

Yay vehicles. I think?

Skateboard, calling it!

I'D lol at a skateboard xD. I remember reading in a codebook that you could get a skateboard in Firered and Leaf green, and I'm pretty sure there was some talk about this being in G/S before they came out.

Edit: Darn, Superlink was faster.

Edited by MarcelloF

Nah, I think it's just the WiFi Center moved upstairs rather than being kept in the basement.

Skateboard, calling it!

Nope looks like a car.

You sure? Take a look behind the counter. Those look like shelves. And there's a cash register on the counter. Looks like a Pokemart to me

Nope looks like a car.

But thats under the bridge. You could see trucks in R/B/Y too. And don'T you play a 10 year old?

@Heron. Yeah I think your right.

I... I don't know what to say.

I really don't, for years and years and years I've wanted Pokemon to break the mould of releasing the exact same shit with new towns and Pokemon an they've done it, the bastards have finally done it and it looks fantastic. I never would have thought they'd actually make an urban Pokemon game, but IT LOOKS SO GOOD.

I guess from all the times they've switched the camera angle in DPPtHGSS to a similar angle as in those scans we probably should have predicted this the direction they were heading in =P.

There is one ground breaking problem however, NURSE JOY HAS BROWN HAIR ARGGHHHHH

game = shit

• Thumbs Up 3

But thats under the bridge. You could see trucks in R/B/Y too. And don'T you play a 10 year old?

@Heron. Yeah I think your right.

It depends if the characters you play as are even 10. That would be great too. I got tired of playing as 10 to 11 year olds.

It depends if the characters you play as are even 10. That would be great too. I got tired of playing as 10 to 11 year olds.

I can only dream of being able to play as a 15/16 year old for once ._.

However chances are they'll be 10.

I can only dream of being able to play as a 15/16 year old for once ._.

However chances are they'll be 10.

No, there is hope. There is hope...

Edited by Torcano

Looks like they've done away with the 4-Direction movement as well, this game is going to be so different...

Looks like they've done away with the 4-Direction movement as well, this game is going to be so different...

I'm not seeing that anywhere. I think the city will just twizzle around you as you run sideways.

cave-big.jpg

Whats that stuff around the rocks? It looks like electricity...

To the vehicles: I don'T want a car. That would be weird.

Bah, looking closer I think you're right actually. I hope 4-Direc movement stays at least D=

I still don't know why these games aren't on 3DS though, they're practically begging for it!

They probably are actually. Some of these camera angles look very 3DS friendly.

remember the 3DS hasn't actually been announced yet

Now I cant wait for even more info. Too hyped though becuase of sugar and i've not been to sleep yet. Awesome.

Although I do want to see the official art for the characters.

Aww, dammit. That old hype-y feeling's coming back...

This is looking very cool. Dense cities, complete back sprites, some really impressive (kinda) 3D... now all I want is to get some information about the new region and see the battle system in action. And more new Pokemon. Of course the ones we saw in that screenshot had to be Big Z and Little Z. <_<

Of course the ones we saw in that screenshot had to be Big Z and Little Z. <_<

That's good news to me :P I'm going with a media blackout so I can't be having dozens of new Pokémon spoiled for me before it's out.

Once the official announcement is done with I'm avoiding this thread like the plague :D

Most awesome, <3. Even if it looks like they've only changed some perspectives and made a larger scale of things, it still looks fantastic. I really like how you can see more of the back of your Pokemon when you battle, =3.

Can't wait for pics of some never-before-seen Pokemon though, 8D.

-Blur

That's good news to me :P I'm going with a media blackout so I can't be having dozens of new Pokémon spoiled for me before it's out.

Once the official announcement is done with I'm avoiding this thread like the plague :D

If we were getting the games at the same time as Japan, I'd almost certainly be following you on that one; I'm tired of being totally spoiled going into these games. There'll be screenshots and art circulating the web for months after these are released, though, so I can't imagine successfully avoiding it all. I'd rather spare myself the pain and just keep up with the new information so I can have fun discussing it when it's new, personally.

...anyway, knowing about Marill, Donphan and Snubbull hardly ruined Generation II for me. I don't think I'd have a problem with the three or four officially revealed monsters, even if I was planning on hiding from spoilers. They're just a bit of a taste, y'know?

So the girl trainer has a curly ponytail, with a pink and white baseball cap.

I have two words.

KAWAIIKAWAII.png

KAWAII

KAWAII

Those city and battle scenes look awesome! It's going to be very interesting the direction they take with these new Pokemon games. I wonder if they'll show anything on Pokemon Sunday in Japan this week at all.