The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Mario Kart Advance

Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Metroid Fusion

Wario Land 4

Wario Ware, Inc. Mega Microgame$

They will be available for download in Japan on December 16th.

PERFECT.

Almost compensates for Paper Mario 3DS not being for 2012. Almost.

this may be a dumb question since I'm a bit of a 3DS noob atm... all the gba games to be released on the 3DS will have multiplayer intact right? I know 4 swords did I just wanna confirm XD

Well, 4 swords was actually remade for the 25th Zelda anniversary, so you can't compare that I think. The NES Games had a multiplayer option though, if I remember correctly, but im not sure about that.

Edited by Thigolf

Europe and Japan on the 16th?

Is it a safe bet that the US will see these games around the same time? That would be sweet.

This makes me a very happy camper, but knowing nobody else who bought a 3DS, much less before the price drop, makes me sad that I can't play Amazing Mirror with friends.

Well, 4 swords was actually remade for the 25th Zelda anniversary, so you can't compare that I think. The NES Games had a multiplayer option though, if I remember correctly, but im not sure about that.

I only ask because Kirby and the Amazing Mirror would be so awesome on the 3DS. Would kind of defeat the purpose of the game if multiplayer was taken out or at least make it half a game.

If Amazing Mirror supports download play, even on non-ambassador 3DS, that would be the best thing ever. EVER.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nobody has any excuse to not get Wario Land 4. It's the best fucking game on the console.

EDIT: I just realized that this is referring to the same damn program that was talked about like, months ago. You mean you guys haven't already gotten these games yet? They really ought to put them on sale already, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pretty nice list, especially since it has several games (Wario Land 4, FE, MvDK) I never got around to. Though personally I'm not interested in Super Circuit at all, since MK7 is already on the 3DS, and it was already my least favorite MK.

EDIT: NA people, the system for using Club Nintendo points for download games is up. Right now you can grab Xevious, Super Mario Kart, Fluidity, or Mario vs DK: Minis March Again! for 100-150 coins.

Edited by Ekaje

Europe and Japan on the 16th?

Is it a safe bet that the US will see these games around the same time? That would be sweet.

I hope not so, too. It always makes me laugh sad to see you dirty Americans dogs suffer. I would expect it to come on the same day as everywhere else.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can only find the Eurosport 3D app.

Nintendo TV is made by the ONM in the UK, so I think it's UK only.

Some, but not all, Americans in random areas are now able to download the games.

Myself not included. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckwhydoihavetobeinutahrightnow

Some, but not all, Americans in random areas are now able to download the games.

Myself not included. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckwhydoihavetobeinutahrightnow

ohyeahgba.jpg

And now I wont be going to sleep for another hour,woooooooooooooooo!

Edit: Just realized my time is an hour fast on my 3DS (fixes)

Edited by Jetronic

So. I've downloaded the games. Played F-Zero(meh) and Mario vs DK so far - turned the sound on whilst playing MvDK and on the main screen moved to the next game and...

B'nurrr, d'ling!

So then I proceeded to play the GBA start-up noise over and over again XD

No multiplayer on Mario Kart so it's not looking likely, but I'll just double check now.

These don't have any Virtual Console features other than being able to play at the original resolution if you hold down buttons on startup (no Restore Points). Like playing a DS game, only a "Return to the Home Menu?" confirmation appears if you push the Home button, and just like playing GBA games on the original DS, Sleep Mode is not avaliable.

EDIT: Confirmed, no multiplayer for Kirby. These are utter emulations at their most basic level, which is too bad. But hey, can't argue with free-ness.

The game manuals are also the full deal this time with pictures and everything, so at least they didn't skimp out on that.

Edited by JezMM

Some of the games have some secret alterations. In Yoshi's Island you can find the full Super Mario Bros game, for example. In WarioWare, there's now a 11th bonus minigame now which is a Wario remake of Dr. Mario. What I know so far for this type of stuff.