Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

So I finally beat the first find mii thing. I don't get all the hats in 1 play through? :/ It's so boring I don't want to do it again. I want the Metroid sucking my Mii's brain though. :-(

So I finally beat the first find mii thing. I don't get all the hats in 1 play through? :/ It's so boring I don't want to do it again. I want the Metroid sucking my Mii's brain though. :-(

You can blast through it faster if you street past with the same mii about 7 times, I had 2 Miis like that (and buying wandering heroes, like 8 of them) and I got to the end again in less than half the time I normally did.

And if you don't know anyone with a 3ds...erm, good luck :|

Edited by Jetronic

So Pushmo was released on the eShop yesterday. Anyway buy it? I heard it's one of the best download titles on any of Nintendo's services.

Pushmo/Pullblox?

It's okay so far (quirky and Japaneesey all over); though I haven't really gotten too far into it as far as the given stages go, but I have made a few (and played some downloaded ones, Destructoid head is pretty fun).

Here are the ones I've made, still in progress on S/T/K

(Amy) HNI_0041.jpg?t=1323562716

(Rouge) HNI_0039.jpg?t=1323550025

(Cream) HNI_0040.jpg?t=1323562706

Is it just me or do the difficulty stars in pullblox make no sense? It happens quite often that I figure out a 3 star level in 1 or 2 minutes while I spend like half an hour on a level with 2 stars. Does anybody think that as well?

A little mini-review of the Circle Pad Pro, by Nintendo 3dsblog.com

http://nintendo3dsbl...-circle-pad-pro

The Circle Pad Pro is an accessory for the Nintendo 3DS that provides the system with a second circle pad and the ZL/ZR/R shoulder buttons. It requires one AAA battery and a wrist strap is included within the package.

When the 3DS is placed within the grip, it feels a little heavy. The weight could be compared to that of the Xbox 360’s controller. After holding the 3DS with the Circle Pad Pro attached though, and playing around with it for a long while though, my hands didn’t feel tired. It doesn’t seem like it’ll be a problem playing Resident Evil: Revelations, or Monster Hunter Tri G with the accessory attached to the 3DS.

The second circle pad feels exactly like the original circle pad on the 3DS itself, and the ZL/ZR shoulder buttons feel nice. Reaching for the L and the new R buttons will be the adjustment, but reaching for the A/B/X/Y buttons shouldn’t be a problem (for us adults, with big hands).

If you’re planning to play Monster Hunter Tri G or Resident Evil: Revelations (or one of the other supported games) for long periods of time, then I’d say the Circle Pad Pro is worth it. Just keep in mind that those with smaller hands (such as children) would probably do better off without it.

Flyboy edit: Fixed it for ya!

Thanks Flyboy! Also little more news, Nintendo + other Companies won't start doing DLC for their games until 2012.

http://3ds.nintendol...xt_years_titles

So that most likely means no DLC for Mario Kart 7 or Mario 3D Land.

Edited by Saint Mike Dawson

Which, coming from Nintendo, probably means half an hour from midnight on Christmas New Years Eve.

Edited by Ekaje

Yes, that's what I meant. Christmas crossed my mind when I was typing, but corrected myself mentally and intended to write New Years Eve.

And then I wrote Christmas anyway. th_emot-downs.gif

Nintendo of America: Q1 Software Lineup

Nintendo Unveils Deep and Diverse Software Lineup for Early 2012

New Kid Icarus, Pokémon, Rhythm Heaven and Mario Party Games Are on the Way

REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– As some people hunker down for a long winter’s nap, Nintendo is getting things fired up. The first quarter of 2012 offers great new installments in popular franchises for both the Nintendo 3DS™ system and the Wii™ console. Nintendo has something for everyone, from family fun to three-dimensional adventure.

On the Nintendo 3DS system, Capcom’s Resident Evil® Revelations launches on Feb. 7. In a new chapter of the hit survival-horror franchise, players fight a new enemy and virus in 3D without the need for special glasses. METAL GEAR SOLID® 3D Snake Eater from Konami arrives in the first quarter of 2012. The game is a re-interpretation of METAL GEAR SOLID 3: Snake Eater, and offers a rich jungle world with customizable stealth and camouflage options. On March 23, the epic odyssey Kid Icarus™: Uprising soars into stores and lets players help the winged warrior Pit fight Medusa and her Underworld Army.

The Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS will also be busy with a variety of downloadable offerings. Dillon’s Rolling Western™ brings tower-defense strategy and touch-screen driven action to the Old West. Armadillo ranger Dillon defends pioneer villages against waves of attacking rock monsters using gun towers, defensive structures and his own exciting attack abilities. In Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword™, players travel to ancient Japan and guide a young warrior as he battles waves of enemy soldiers. Players must identify the enemy’s attack, dodge and counter-attack with the mystical Sakura Sword to win the battle. The critically acclaimed VVVVVV and NightSky from Nicalis, mind-bending action of Mighty Switch Force from WayForward and immersive 3D visuals of Mutant Mudds™ from Renegade Kid™ round out a diverse selection of downloadable games.

Nintendo is also introducing an optional accessory that gives Nintendo 3DS owners a second analog stick to control compatible games. The Circle Pad Pro will launch in the United States on Feb. 7. It will be sold through GameStop stores and online at http://www.gamestop.com at a suggested retail price of $19.99. The Circle Pad Pro is a comfortable cradle that holds the Nintendo 3DS system while adding an analog Circle Pad on the system’s right side. The attachment also adds additional shoulder buttons to give it a feel more akin to traditional console controllers. It is designed as an optional accessory and is compatible with Resident Evil Revelations and METAL GEAR SOLID 3D Snake Eater.

Below is a partial list of upcoming games for Nintendo systems. Note that game titles and launch dates are subject to change.

3ds_dates.jpg

eshop_dates.jpg

Source: http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=455392

Edited by Mark1

GameStop AGAIN!? And this time for the Circle Pad Pro. I hope they bring the Monster Hunter 3G Bundle here and sell it ANYWHERE.

I'll get the circle pad thing if Kid Icarus uses it. The normal 3DS controls for Kid Icarus when you're doing a ground mission are shit IMO. I don't plan on getting Snake Eater 3D or Monster Hunter and Resident Evil controls like a dream (controls the same as mercenaries which controls great) even without the circle pad.

Nintendo are morons if they don't include circle pad controls for KI considering that seems to be the main gripe people have with the game.

GBA Ambassador List Possibly Leaked

The Games:

F-Zero Maximum Velocity

Super Mario Advance 3

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Mario Kart Advance

Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Metroid Fusion

Wario Land 4

Wario Ware, Inc. Mega Microgame$

They will be available for download in Japan on December 16th.

Edited by Frosty Storm
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ooh, Fire Emblem?

I've always been interested in the series but never bothered to check it out. This should be good.

Such a great list. Doubt I'll bother with Fire Emblem, as it's not my cup of tea but other than that, I don't think I could have asked for a better list!

Very nice list! To be honest I hardly touched the NES games, but I'll spend a ton of time with these GBA games. There's even a bunch on there I've never payed before along side some of my GBA favorites. :D

GBA Ambassador List Possibly Leaked

The Games:

F-Zero Maximum Velocity

Super Mario Advance 3

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Mario Kart Advance

Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Metroid Fusion

Wario Land 4

Wario Ware, Inc. Mega Microgame$

They will be available for download in Japan on December 16th.

MINISH CAP!? I DON'T HAVE THAT ONE!

AMAZING MIRROR!? HOLY SHIT, I NEVER EVEN PLAYED THAT ONE!

MOTHER-FUCKING F-ZERO! AWWWW YEAH!

Never tried out Fire Emblem. Sweet.

And most of these games are pretty long too :D

Great list. I'll finally be able to play through Wario Land 4, since I had previously only played it from my cousin. This will also be my first FE, though I dunno how much I'll play it. I'm not the biggest strategy fan.

Minish Cap is probably my favorite GBA game, so nice it there. (Crazy how this is already the 5th Zelda on the 3DS) Fusion and Yoshi's Island are great games, too. And I've been wanting to play the original Mario vs. Donkey Kong.