Awoo.

Official Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Websites

Indigo Rush

I doubt it. He lifted them in Sonic 1 also but it is more noticeable because its in "3D!!!!!". If Sonic does however get hurt by this now, I would be highly upset...but would probably get over it .5 seconds later.

Is the intro section missing for everyone or just my crappy computer?

The intro section is still there.

Also, they've added the time lock back on. 8 days to go.

Edit: There is nothing underneath it though (atleast for now)

emptyo.pngempty.png

Edited by Stasis

By the way, if we take that rumor to be true we're starting with Splash Hill and ending with E.G.G. Station. E.G.G. Station Zone has a kind of finality to the name that I don't think comes on the fourth level. So unless the source meant the very last episode's stage was E.G.G. Station, it's good proof for more levels.

Nine hours away from another concept art revelation huh? That's at 7PM my time, I know it goes off internal clocks and all. But, who's betting that it's still out of sync with US/Aus :V

Edited by DarkOverord

Huh?... another bug.

sanstitrea1.jpg

Mine had 00:00:-23:0 then it went up to 24 and now it's on 25, but is seemingly following no consistent increase of time??? What does this mean?

I suspect that whatever reveals they had for the site got severly messed up, and that the motobug reveal was never meant to be the true reveal but more of a bone they threw to us to (ineffectively) shut us up for a bit while they get the countdowns fixed. Apparently though they still haven't fixed their counters :huh: My counter now reads 00:00:-28:0

Considering how "buggy" the site seems to be, I think Motorbug was a good choice for them to reveal :lol:

EDIT: Ok now I am REALLY confused. My timer went back down to 00:00:-25:0 now its back at 27? And to add to that the locked box the timer was on which previously couldn't be clicked on I can now click it but it doesn't come up with anything...aaand the image of the reveal looks like half of the lock image and half just blackscreen with the timer out of place? Hmmm :blink:

Edited by The-Master-Board

Heh, bugged again, Sega.

I really hope the guys testing the game are more competent than the guys who tested the website...

and that the motobug reveal was never meant to be the true reveal but more of a bone they threw to us to (ineffectively) shut us up for a bit while they get the countdowns fixed.
Why would you think that? We had good reason to believe it was a section about badniks long before it was revealed, and they started with the simplest badnik. Seems to me that it's exactly what they intended to show...

Also today's is going to be platforms, so no one get too excited.

I think the timer's gone into negative time. Like mine is 00:00: -28:00. I think that means negative 28 minutes. It's half past eleven right now, so it's on time going by the minute. Expect it to reveal on Sega's Pacific time like Dusk said last time. That's 2PM Eastern, 7PM GMT.

It's up and it's Masher (the orange belly). I want to see new badniks, c'mon. :\ Or are the ones featured the rehashed ones for the first level? I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Edited by redmenace

afish.jpg

I'll just leave this here for reference's sake.

Much as I too am disappointed about the non-new-ness of the badniks; one has to confess that in spite of this detriment, these robots are pretty damn cool. While they're not the original content that was wanted, they're certainly a huge step up from Humanoid Eggpawn Variant #28.

Way to half-ass, Sega.

And I mean that in a good way. If you're going to half-ass, Sonic Team has at least used the better-looking half of it's ass.

Edited by Frozen Nitrogen
  • Thumbs Up 1

AT LAST! Revenge will be mine you damn dirty fish >__________>

Ahem....anyway besides the messing around with the platforms as stated earlier, even though the chances are slim, I would really like a pc release. That way I'll have a gift for my friend later.

Looking at the shape of it's fins and stuff, it's like a mixture of Masher and Chopper.

Chopper.png

Masher.png

He's got two fins on top and bottom like Chopper, and the blue mouth screw. But then there's Mashers belly and tail joint. Yeah, cool design!

Edited by Blue Blood

Why are people saying that this is an old design when it is clearly a mix between two badniks?

I know there has been complaining about Sonic 4 not having new badniks, but this piece of art pretty clearly IS a new design. Yeah, it's an upgrade, not COMPLETELY new, but it's new nonetheless.

I like it, btw.

I dunno if someone mentioned this, but the Motobug is pretty exact to the concept art. Looking at the old Badniks it wasn't quite that way, with sprite limitations. The artwork had a certain style that couldn't translate. But I guess for Sonic 4 what we see is what we get. A guy who loves adventure.

Wait a second.....YELLOW EYES! I want classic white eyes Chopper! This game sucks!

No actually it looks great. Still want a real trailer already though.

• Thumbs Up 1

...a piranha-based badnik‽ Wow! I thought I'd never find the opportunity to break this out again!

window.jpg

Yup. New fish badnik appears to be a mish-mash of a whole bunch of 'em, most notably Bata-Bata and Gabuccho.

• Thumbs Up 6

It's funny you guys should mention that! That folder's been creeping me out lately, though. All of the original content suddenly disappeared one day and was replaced with this:

Screenshot-4.jpg

...weird, huh?

Anywho, four more days until we see the new concept art as well as the new Multimedia section! I'm excited!

• Thumbs Up 1

Your computer has a bad case of Zalgo.

I'm wondering what the new section is going to be. Wallpapers, maybe? The second one under Multimedia is likely screenshots...

I'd like to see some legitimate screenshots of things we haven't seen, I'm hoping we get somehting good with the next 4 day announcement.

Your computer has a bad case of Zalgo.

I'm wondering what the new section is going to be. Wallpapers, maybe? The second one under Multimedia is likely screenshots...

Podcasts apparently, because the xml file apparently refers to that a lot. Seems a little strange though- kind of early.