Awoo.

Official Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Websites

Indigo Rush

What browser are you using? In on the latest version of internet explorer and I'm down to 6 mins. If the black bar goes down to zero and nothing comes up I'm going to be annoyed!

am I missing something here? The lowest counter on the site that I found reads 8 hours.

When I refresh the page, it appears as if nothing is underneath the lock. There's, like, 6 minutes left, so I'll reply with an accurate answer after.

6 Minutes? I think you need to check your glasses. Its six HOURS.

Anyway, my guess is that it'll talk about Sonic's "friends," (Tails and Knuckles... and possibly Amy) whom aren't featured in the game (but are still mentioned). They'll probably be featured in later episodes, though.

If not that, then it might talk about the enemies. The Unleashed site talks about the enemies, after all.

6 Minutes? I think you need to check your glasses. Its six HOURS.

Anyway, my guess is that it'll talk about Sonic's "friends," (Tails and Knuckles... and possibly Amy) whom aren't featured in the game (but are still mentioned). They'll probably be featured in later episodes, though.

If not that, then it might talk about the enemies. The Unleashed site talks about the enemies, after all.

Wrong, it was 6 minutes, now 2.

Edit: blank space unlocked!

Edited by Stasis

I think it's an enemies section. Maybe a profile on Eggman? I just hope it isn't the Sonic 4 model of the Motobug hacked from the site when it went up.

What a load of 'poop'. If this is the amount of effort they are putting in, then 'this game can go away'

Edit: lol I got carried away. Sorry.

Edited by Stasis

Say WHAT!? It got to zero and the black box vanished to leave nothing. I refreshed the page and the counter was back up to five minutes!

Ugh, now it goes back to 5 mins and 19 seconds every time I refresh. Epic fail SEGA!

Its quite clear that we're not seeing the same thing here.

post-199-126571341293_thumb.png

That was a couple minutes ago, btw. Took that long to get the pic.

And for those questioning the format... it goes like this:

DD:HH:MM:SS

D=days

H=hours

M=minutes

S=seconds

EDIT: Is it possible that the hours weren't showing properly for you guys? Because when I loaded it up it clearly said there were six hours left.

Edited by UltimaHedgie

Where are you guys getting five minutes from? I've checked all three versions of the site and there are still 4 hours 55 minutes left.

And for the record I still can't get the intro page to load at all so this stuff isn't unexpected.

Edited by Dat Kool Bat Guy

Okay... apparently there must be some ridiculously vast inconsistencies with the times on this one clock...

Somebody post something! I'm biting my nails here! :P

The time differences are obviously what's causing the problem. On the UK site it's unlocked as nothing. Changing the flag in the corner doesn't do anything either. Now, when it unlocks for those in the US, my guess is the content still won't appear. We will all have to wait until that SEGA employee wakes up and updates the site, which for us in the UK, will be around 9:30pm. Yay...

What section is that? The countdown for the "Characters" section has expired leaving nothing. I've another timer under "Multimedia" thats 8h 23m.

8 days, 22 hours and something or other until we unlock more of that valuable nothingness.

I just hope any other playables don't play almost exactly like Sonic. That's one thing that irked me with Blaze in the Rush games. At least with Tails and Knuckles you get the flying/ gliding/ climbing variety that opens up the possibilities for other routes. If all characters play like Sonic, then it doesn't really matter who you play as.

Blaze could sort of glide with thr R button, too, though...

I can't eait to see the update, even though its probably Eggman...

Blaze could sort of glide with thr R button, too, though...

I can't eait to see the update, even though its probably Eggman...