Awoo.

Official Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Websites

Indigo Rush

Podcasts apparently, because the xml file apparently refers to that a lot. Seems a little strange though- kind of early.
Hm, maybe, but I'd expect that to be under Community...

Yeah, I'm pretty excited for the new multimedia section as well. Pretty much any multimedia thing they put up (screenshots, wallpapers, etc.) will make me happy at this point. Just as long as its not screenshots from the 3 seconds of gameplay we've already seen.

These updates are quite boring. Let's see Sonic run through more loops or something!

Edited by Light
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm really wondering what those other locks without the timers on them are and when they unlock. Same thing with the mystery character lock that is hiding Classic Sonic... Anyone wanna take a guess at what they might be?

Edited by streetballa

I'm really wondering what those other locks without the timers on them are and when they unlock. Same thing with the mystery character lock that is hiding Classic Sonic... Anyone wanna take a guess at what they might be?

Wow man.

Really?

It's not classic Sonic. It's Eggman.

Wow man.

Really?

It's not classic Sonic. It's Eggman.

I know but the truth but I can dream cant I? B)

Edited by streetballa

I know but the truth but I can dream cant I? cool.gif

Dreams lead to hope, hope leads hopes getting crushed, hopes getting crushed lead to sadness, sadness leads to anger, anger leads to murder.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dreams lead to hope, hope leads hopes getting crushed, hopes getting crushed lead to sadness, sadness leads to anger, anger leads to murder.

Somebody got rejected today.

• Thumbs Up 2

Anger leads to the dark side. :lol:

Anyway, these updates really need to be...um..updated more. If all they are going to show is just more concept art of badniks (whilst still cool) then they really should do it more frequently. The slow pace at which they are revealing things would have Sonic's foot tapping in overdrive!

I wouldn't mind so much if they actually revealed some decent things like a level, or some music (longer than 10 secs) or a trailer, but the way they've hyped this up its just annoying to not get that great of a reveal after waiting so long. Oh and fix the glitchy website!

I predict Music samples. More of the Genesis style stuff? I hope not. You know the updated Angel Island song from Smash Bros? I want it to be like that, but a new song. ....ok I want one or two re-used tracks, like how Sonic 2 ( MS ) had "you can do anything" for green hill, and Sonic Adventure had the opening from Sonic 3D blast for Twinkle Park.

When it comes to music, I just want them to stray away from the Rock all together and bring back the funk-ish Michael Jackson type of music back.

Are we waiting on one or two timers? I didn't notice the concept art timer before. It opens a few hours before the new tab timer, both in about two days.

The last time I waited for an unlock I was left dissapointed. Hopefully this time SEGA have got things sorted. At least we're going to get more than just an animated motobug *shakes fist*. Any ideas on what Multimedia we'll get?

The last time I waited for an unlock I was left dissapointed. Hopefully this time SEGA have got things sorted. At least we're going to get more than just an animated motobug *shakes fist*. Any ideas on what Multimedia we'll get?

Wallpapers and concept art that doesn't load apparently.

Edit: Nvrmd it works, just had to F5 it. Also new badnik next week.

Edited by Dat Kool Bat Guy

It's the invisible update!

Edit: Well that was a piss-off.

Edited by The Soldier

No, it's up. Clear your cache and reload.

Wallpapers (the logo as it appears at the end of the second trailer) and concept art of some plants.

The updates weren't showing up for me in my current browser, yet show up when I open Safari (a browser I never use). Must be something to do with cookies or cache.

New countdown in the badnik section. Any guesses on what it could be?

Probably either Shellcracker or that Bat badnik (can't remember his name) that we saw in the teaser. I hope it's Shellcracker, so we can see what he looks like in 3D.

New countdown in the badnik section. Any guesses on what it could be?

Most likely something from splash hill. The fish, I'd guess, as its concept art is already up...and there's another timer in concept art that just showed up...

Wait, they want us to wait a week for it? Damn, Sega, you could be a little more generous with this stuff...

Most likely something from splash hill. The fish, I'd guess, as its concept art is already up...and there's another timer in concept art that just showed up...

Oh yeah, I forgot the concept art for the fish was also shown. So yeah, I'm also betting that it's gonna be the fish.