Awoo.

Official Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Websites

Indigo Rush

2 more hours until the box unlocks!

Now only 3 minutes!

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Sega should be rated E for Comic Mischief.

Well get the ESRB in again, because there's going to be some blood, gore and mild language.

SEGA can't do anything right...When they are about to keep something secret, it leaks days before. When they're about to reveal something, it doesn't work...sigh. <_<

Just because we know you know and you've told them so they should know, it doesn't mean we'll stop complaining. Obviously there isn't anything else you can do AAUK but I thank you for what you have. We'll just continue to moan until SOA get their ass into gear.

Oh! I had no clue other regions already unlocked. I assumed the US one would unlock just as the story intro section did.

My bad!

robotnikmodel.png

I reckon its going to be Marty from Back to the Future, he has taken our hero back in time to the Mega Drive/Genesis series to stop Eggman from doing.... whatever it is he is doing :lol:

This game has just been a massive troll the whole time. Haha...

Watch this update that we're waiting for be completely insignificant, like the "concept art" of stuff we've already seen.

• Bad Quality Post 1

Guys, I think the timers are going by specific time (my time zone)

It updated Midnight exactly for me, so far all the updates seem to be going perfectly alligned with my time zone. SEGA of America is in my time zone, so I think it's the time zone they are going by (Pacific Time)

And according to my timer, we got an hour and 45 minutes left.

Edited by Dusk The Hedgehog Keeper

Guys, I think the timers are going by specific time (my time zone)

It updated Midnight exactly for me, so far all the updates seem to be going perfectly alligned with my time zone. SEGA of America is in my time zone, so I think it's the time zone they are going by (Pacific Time)

And according to my timer, we got an hour and 45 minutes left.

You are incorrect. The timers go by your internal clock.

I set my clock 9 days ahead and it revealed nothing under "multimedia."

You are incorrect. The timers go by your internal clock.

I set my clock 9 days ahead and it revealed nothing under "multimedia."

That makes things interesting. Though I don't think I'm incorrect by them going by pacific time, considering SEGA of America is in Pacific Time.

This timer thing's annoying, but i have a question, is anyone else haveing a problem with the intro, when i click it nothing comes up.

Perhaps the previous failed reveal of the intro section has led Sega to change their plans.

Fat chance.

Most likely they just bungled up trying to fix what happened with the intro, how you could see it early by tabbing to the timer and hitting enter. Seems like they've actually removed the objects that the timers are supposed to reveal (you can't tab to them, unlike the revealed or empty ones). We just have to wait for them to fix it manually.

Oh, and the intro's working fine for me, Eternlo. Just a problem on your end, I guess.

So by Dusk's guess the reveal is at 2PM EST and 7PM GMT? That's in fifteen minutes. It makes sense that the official reveal would be on Sega's time. They screwed the timers a bit by not fixing the zones. Now instead of counting down to a fixed time, they're counting down to a number on the clock no matter where you live.

Edited by Cupcake Hedgehog

I can soooo see this happening on release day.

"July 2010? Sorry we forgot. See you at the 2012 London Olympics!"