Awoo.

Official Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Websites

Indigo Rush

^ Agreed. Shellcrackers are actually quite tough. Crabmeat... well, isn't.

If anyone wants to make an "Eggman in Recession" themed graphic I'll be more than happy to post it on the front page :)

I actually had a great idea for a picture when I first read that. :lol:

Even though I have next to no knowledge of drawing Eggman, I think I'll give it a crack tomorrow. :)

Good to here that they're making variations on old badniks instead of all just copy-pastas of the same old things.

I'm regaining more confidence in these badniks.

• Thumbs Up 1

^ Agreed. Shellcrackers are actually quite tough. Crabmeat... well, isn't.

It's a case of *Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, pop* vs *Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, I'M GONNA SMASH YOUR FACE IN YOU LITTLE GIT!".

• Thumbs Up 1

Bubbles! - I never actually knew his name until now, but yay! ^V^ Anything that relates back to my favourite zone in the whole Sonic series (Marble Garden) is good. I wonder what zone he'll turn up in though? None of the ones we've been shown so far seem to have any correlation to Marble Garden zone, ie; a ancient ruins/grassy hilly type zone.

Hmmmmm *goes off to play amongst the steep hills of Marble Garden*

Bubbles! - I never actually knew his name until now, but yay! ^V^ Anything that relates back to my favourite zone in the whole Sonic series (Marble Garden) is good. I wonder what zone he'll turn up in though? None of the ones we've been shown so far seem to have any correlation to Marble Garden zone, ie; a ancient ruins/grassy hilly type zone.

Hmmmmm *goes off to play amongst the steep hills of Marble Garden*

From what we have seen, I am betting Lost Labyrinth.

This is the best update yet, seeing as it showed us something we didn'T already know :/.

I'm happy to see some more S3 things in the game...

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

From what we have seen, I am betting Lost Labyrinth.

Yeah that's what I figured, unless (fingers crossed) they haven't accidentaly leaked all thr levels yet.

Hopefully they'll update with the character model of Super Sonic soon. :)

That's what I'm thinking the "featured" section of the Sonic4 website is gonna be, first the Sonic model, then Robotnik, then Super Sonic.

Today is another reveal!

(gets out the popcorn)

You better be sharing that with the rest of us. D:

Can't wait to see the reactions. I got the camera!

I bet it'll be Buzzer, the bee badnik from Emerald Hill. He's the fifth emeny in Splash Hill, cause we've seen him in the leaked video and the latest scans.

Meh, the site is boring. They're dragging it out way too much. Would it kill them to have a substantial update now and then? Confirm Metal Sonic already! Or show a real video! Something at least partially exciting would be nice.

Today is another reveal!

(gets out the popcorn)

About an Hour to go,  btw... I counter your popcorn with my Frosted Mini Wheats v.png

(Mixes popcorn with mini wheats, adds butter)

1 hour to go. :) I'm sure the badnik will be one we've already seen, but it's always fun to see the 3D model and the tidbit of info.

• Thumbs Up 1

Woo people new countdown clock on the multimedia section off the site right under the videos i wonder what it could be hmmmm XD

Edited by Crash

Glad to see the Sonic 2 Buzzers returning, always liked them more than the Buzzbombers in Sonic 1.

There is also a new countdown clock under the community section...Wonder what THAT is.

Edited by streetballa

untitled.jpg?t=1268334459

My guesses are that its Zones/Levels or screenshots of the game plus they have not properly updated the badniks and Concept art on the UK version of the site *goes to USA version of the site XD*

Edited by Crash