Awoo.

Sonic Frontiers Leaks & Spoilers Thread - PLEASE READ OP

Sean

Yeah, I figured it would happen. Highly recommended that people basically PURGE Twitter and Youtube until the 8th if they want no spoilers

• Thumbs Up 1

The main story is actually only 6 hours long, and Sonic dies at the end but he's replaced by a digital clone that is the new Sonic from now on

• Chuckle 1

I'm genuinely curious to see what the other 2 islands look like and what the other cyberspace themes are (please let there be more ffs Sega 4 is so damn lazy) but I think this'll be the first Sonic game since Generations where I won't try to spoil literally everything.

I actually am very interested in the story in this game, it sounds like they actually put a modicum of thought into writing it this time so I want that to be kept a surprise until I get my hands on it

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Razule said:

The main story is actually only 6 hours long, and Sonic dies at the end but he's replaced by a digital clone that is the new Sonic from now on

The schizo leak is true let's goooo

1 hour ago, McGroose said:

I'm genuinely curious to see what the other 2 islands look like

I've seen a video where there was a small underwater section with breath and all. I don't think they would code all the underwater mechanics and physics only for it being just a small pond hidden in a canyon. In my opinion, Rhea Island will be water themed... I'm not sure how, probably a coral reef, or something with ice, snow and water.

Without any basis, I'm going to guess that Ouranos Island will be set in an abandoned ancient city made of ruins similar to the ones we've seen in the other islands already, but instead of being a few spread around the natural landscape, most of the island could be made of those ruins.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, light-gaia said:

I only want to know if the game has more than 4 cyberspace level themes, and then I can die in peace

Unfortunately, according to most critics I have heard, it does not.

2 minutes ago, Scritch the Cat said:

Most of them only played about 6 hours into the game. So, there is still hope 🙏

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Scritch the Cat said:

Where is your sources

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, there haven't been any critics who have given reports on the full game yet.

• Thumbs Up 2

29 minutes ago, Jake_LeOFFICIAL said:

Where is your sources

I think the IGN preview has mentioned there are only 4 cyberspace level themes, and they played the game all the way to the Ares Island (about 6 hours). It's not confirmed that there are only these 4 themes, but it's possible that's the case

It sounds like you encounter those level themes as early as the first island's challenges and if the demo press/influencers were allowed to play last week let them skip as far as the third island and nothing new was still uncovered, I'd say temper your expectations about them adding more variety into the late game. It's always possible of course, but since they appear to have designed these as bite-sized challenges I don't think they put that much thought into different themes.

Guess we'll find out soon.

• Thumbs Up 5

I think I misunderstood what was going on in the previous pics so it's actually a display copy from a store rather than something someone whipped up? Guess the classification I looked up earlier was wrong then too.

2 hours ago, Zaysho said:

I think I misunderstood what was going on in the previous pics so it's actually a display copy from a store rather than something someone whipped up? Guess the classification I looked up earlier was wrong then too.

I'd say you're absolutely right.

• Thumbs Up 2