Awoo.

MT | Sonic Prime (Netflix, TV Series) - General Discussion

Wraith

Mandatory evil doppelganger episode. If only to kick penders in the balls.

Beyond that, maybe a heist universe. Put everyone in suits and let them pull of a job. Bonus points if its a Fast&Furious knock-off vs Oceans 11.

Maybe a tounge-in-cheek videogame universe? Levels, stupid collectables, final boss yada-yada.

I could get behind a water Universe too. Re-imagine all of them as aquatic critters and let Sonic Prime deal with his aquaphobia.

On 5/29/2022 at 6:20 PM, Sega DogTagz said:

I could get behind a water Universe too. Re-imagine all of them as aquatic critters and let Sonic Prime deal with his aquaphobia.

The monkey's paw curls.

This happens in a Waterworld ripoff, where Non-Union Kevin Costner takes up more screentime than Sonic himself does!

Spoiler

/s, but that's the spirit! Like all of your ideas, and it'd be neat if they could work stuff like M:I or 007 into the heist episode as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Animation looks better, but also I am pretty sure both teasers aren't show snippets and were created just as teasers so 🤷‍♀️

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Zadent said:

Sees Shadow in the Central clip for Prime

please let my boy be back, characterizarion-wise…

Ignore comment

Edited by dudebro1993
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

Shadow looking angry?

Very surprising indeed.

Lol you're right. Ignore my comment.

Just saw it and I was surprised to see Shadow in the trailer.  I guess it means that he will take part in the series at some point.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, StaticMania said:

Shadow looking angry?

Very surprising indeed.

That aggressive spinning had me a bit worried, tbh

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Willsy said:

Why does Shadow look like he's just eaten a load of bees? 

You mean he doesn't? 

I wonder whether Shadow being teased today would mean that he is important for the story. If it is the case, I would be super excited

Hehe. I hope Brian Drummond voices shadow. No one would shut the fuck up if that happened.

• Chuckle 2

1 hour ago, Sonictrainer said:

So...which universe does this Shadow come from?

He looks like our Shadow so I'd say it's probably just the normal one. Anything's possible though.

Maybe he'll be involved with whatever incident happens? The synopsis said it was Sonic's fault but I can't help but think back to Chaos Control causing the universe hopping in Sonic X.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm really really really late to this but, I'm amazed this show doesn't look like the Mega Man one. 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, jungle_penguins said:

I'm really really really late to this but, I'm amazed this show doesn't look like the Mega Man one. 

It actually looks like the, admittedly inconsistent, world depicted in the video games thus far. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

So...which universe does this Shadow come from?

The Boom universe, which Boom shadow has taken over and installed a Nazi-style regime dedicated to eradicating all those who threaten his rule throughout the multiverse. He has set Sonic up to fail out of sheer pride by posing as his universe's Shadow and giving him bullshit orders to destroy all Emeralds as Super Sonic via Chaos Control; this eradicates Sonic's home universe, and indirectly allows the Eggmen to rise through "Sonic's" fuck up. And the devastation soon spreads, leading to all other universes (including everyone in our man cast) reviling Sonic for something he didn't do. Oh, and the showrunners paint Sonic as being in the wrong and prideful for insisting upon his innocence throughout the show.

Spoiler

...ooooooooor perhaps I've watched too many thrillers, it's our Shadow, and he's cleaning up Sonic's mess. Again. Honestly, given how little we know of the show at this point, can you tell me that a PG-version of the above isn't going to happen?

2 hours ago, jungle_penguins said:

Hmm? Oh yeah, they definitely increased the budget for this one. Still looks too plasticy for my tastes, but eh. Can't complain, right?

13 hours ago, jungle_penguins said:

At least Sonic looks like Sonic in this, Unlike MM:FC which completely redesigned everyone!

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, MGA_Gamer said:

At least Sonic looks like Sonic in this, Unlike MM:FC which completely redesigned everyone!

Let's not jinx it, lol.

(Also: What did you think of my "plot prediction" up above? Note: It was meant as a joke.)

38 minutes ago, The Great Egg Emperor said:

Tomorrow might be the day.

Final day of Netflix Geeked Week.

Both The Cuphead Show and Sonic Prime will be talked about there. Fingers crossed that we get a full trailer.

So, they were saving Sonic Prime for last?

• Thumbs Up 1