Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

I must admit, the whole "Teen-former" look the Autobot's had (besides Ratchet and his lol-stubble) put me off the series until i forced myself to get used to the art style, now i love it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well if you liked G1 you'd probably like TFA. and make sure to get past the art style trust me. You'll get used to it.

I must admit, the whole "Teen-former" look the Autobot's had (besides Ratchet and his lol-stubble) put me off the series until i forced myself to get used to the art style, now i love it.

I shall take it on board like the town bike and see if I can enjoy it again sometime. No promises though tongue.png

I've missed a lot of material.

Anyways... anyone need *MORE* G1-coloured flyguys?

27366-Header%20Transformers.jpg

27586-Header%20elite%20seekers.jpg

Edited by Andrew Albacia

OH GOD

DAT EPISODE

DAT ACTION SCENE (S)

DAT DREADWING DEATH

NOOOOOOOO

DAT PLOT TWIST

I CAME

OH GOD CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON FINALE

Seriously that was an awesome episode. Can't wait to see the final chapter!

Edited by The Eggster
  • Thumbs Up 1

So how did you guys feel about Dreadwing's death? I personally thought it was quite shocking how quickly Megs put down his only honorable 'Con like a sick dog. It probably helped that I was expecting him to die anyway.

I'm a bit late for this, but I'm just stopping by to say Happy 10th Anniversary to the very first Transformers series I've watched and officially became a fan of the franchise: Armada.

armadabattlescenekx4.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I can understand why people would like it, especially if they grew up in the 80s, but I don't see why every piece of Transformers media has to be like it though I don't mind the designs I actually thought all of the designs sucked until WFC modernized them.

Saw this on the Hub's Facebook page, figured I'd post it here since its pretty badass. I don't even watch the show and I'd want this as a poster.

r4Vrw.jpg
Edited by NGw00d

Saw this on the Hub's Facebook page, figured I'd post it here since its pretty badass. I don't even watch the show and I'd want this as a poster.

Lateeeeeeeeee.

Lateeeeeeeeee.

Meh, whatever. The Hub posted it today, and I never come in this topic so I wouldn't know if it was posted. Still a great poster, though.

2012-10-29-ransom.png

Great. Edit: Scream looks very feminine in that picture.

Now it seems we have a new clip on our hands:

And predictably the 'Bots decide to trade over their home planet for three kids. Great bargain right? I'm also a tad dissapointed about the content shown in this clip. Having a giant laser beam turn Earth into metal is more than a bit far-fetched.

Edited by Ghostfreak
  • Thumbs Up 1

2012-10-29-ransom.png

Great.

Now it seems we have a new clip on our hands:

And predictably the 'Bots decide to trade over their home planet for three kids. Great bargain right? I'm also a tad dissapointed about the content shown in this clip. Having a giant laser beam turn Earth into metal is more than a bit far-fetched.

Wellllllllllllllll, if they made the Autobots look like asses then they would attract flames from the soccer moms, so I can forgive this. Hope the episode is still awesome nonetheless.

It would be better if the 'Bots refuse to hand over the keys and then something random happens like Wheeljack flying in to save the kids or something.

Season finale spoilers and opinion below.

WELP. That went really bad really fast for the Autobots. Base destroyed, the only means of restoring Cybertron destroyed as well, forced to scatter, and Prime supposedly dead? Fuck. Who knows how they will recover from this? G1 really started going downhill once Prime died...........

Edited by The Eggster

Season finale spoilers and opinion below.

WELP. That went really bad really fast for the Autobots. Base destroyed, the only means of restoring Cybertron destroyed as well, forced to scatter, and Prime supposedly dead? Fuck. Who knows how they will recover from this? G1 really started going downhill once Prime died...........

I doubt Prime is truly dead because the creators said that if a characters dies, they stay dead. And no, Zombies don't count.

Edited by Johnny the Batman