Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

I just finished making an Physical Zekrom, and its boss. Adamant with 252 in Attack, unfortunetely it has 0 IV's in Attack, but it still got 403 at Lv. 100, so that's still boss, and its enough to OHKO a Kyogre provided its not Choice Scarfed.

Nintendo Japan's trademarked a new Pokémon game called Pocket Monster Reburst

商願2011-14751 ポケットモンスター リバースト

(Pocket Monster Reburst)

If that's legit, my money's on it being the Generation V Stadium-equivalent. Hasn't one of those been rumoured for a while? I guess it could be a totally random 3DS spinoff or something, but in that case there's not a whole lot to go on. I mean... I guess it could be a repackaging of Balloon Fight or Bubble Bobble or something because, uh... burst? Right?

If we're actually getting a new console game, though, I hope they'll take some time and really work on the thing. We'd better not get yet another game that still uses models from Stadium. That was embarrassing even in Colosseum.

I think I should Point out that Pokemon Reburst happens to be the Name of athe Newest Pokemon Manga, in wich Kids fuse with their Pokemon ala Digimon Frontier....it's...not all that Good from what I've seen.

That said, my Hopes are that it's not a Licensed Game based on that Manga, but The Gen 5 Stadium Game.....and that it better have some sort of Story Mode to go along with, like Collosseum/XD did.

I think I should Point out that Pokemon Reburst happens to be the Name of athe Newest Pokemon Manga, in wich Kids fuse with their Pokemon ala Digimon Frontier....it's...not all that Good from what I've seen.

I... Is that Zekroman?

I can't help but find that cool.

I'll turn in my Pokémon fan card now.

Or I would but y'know, complete legit Pokédex overrides all blasphemy and all that jazz...

Not even Kiddin

1299445762847.jpg

GOTTA FUSE WITH 'EM ALL!

DA FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE?!?!?

As if it wasn't bad enough the Gen 5 Pokemon being called Digimon ripoffs, now we'll NEVER hear the end of it.

Edited by Black Spy

People still care about the Pokémon vs. Digimon rivalry?

*whispers from off-stage*

...Oh.

...That's dumb.

Not even Kiddin

1299445762847.jpg

GOTTA FUSE WITH 'EM ALL!

Nice....this is an absolute wet dream for MANY artists that I unfortunately see.

Jeez, is that all? Bill did that shit back in the nineties.

SeaBill.png

The whole Mystery Dungeon series is centred around people transforming into Pokemon, too, so I really don't see how this is particularly blasphemous. As long as it stays the hell away from the main series, spinoffs can and should try to pull off as much wacky shit as they can. Actually, isn't there already a Pokemon manga where evolution is temporary a la Digimon? I swear I've heard of something like that.

Jeez, is that all? Bill did that shit back in the nineties.

SeaBill.png

The whole Mystery Dungeon series is centred around people transforming into Pokemon, too, so I really don't see how this is particularly blasphemous. As long as it stays the hell away from the main series, spinoffs can and should try to pull off as much wacky shit as they can. Actually, isn't there already a Pokemon manga where evolution is temporary a la Digimon? I swear I've heard of something like that.

220px-Isamu_Akai_Clefairy.png

As a matter of fact....Yes =o

That said, my Hopes are that it's not a Licensed Game based on that Manga, but The Gen 5 Stadium Game.....and that it better have some sort of Story Mode to go along with, like Collosseum/XD did.

I doubt that will happen one of the creators of pokemon said that only the handhelds will have the main series and the wii will just have the party/spin -off games.

I hate to be the combo breaker here but...

Anyone knows a good place to level grind in HG/SS? I really need to level grind this Starly. >.<

Take your Pokegear, go to the entrance to Ice Path. There's a bird trainer there who has 3 Pidgeottos or something. Find out the time when he will rematch you, grind yourself silly.

I hate to be the combo breaker here but...

Anyone knows a good place to level grind in HG/SS? I really need to level grind this Starly. >.<

Depends, how far are you? I always fight the gym leaders over and over again.

1. Call gym leader

2. Fight

3. Win

4. Go outside

5. Call them again

6. Fight

Wash rinse and repeat

There's no good place to train in HG/SS. If you can't trade to Platinum, then keep modifying your DS clock and battle whichever gym leader you like.

Also, scavenging for Lucky Eggs off Chansey swarms is practically mandatory. I managed to get a few after spending countless hours on the task.

If you're not post-game then I say to you good luck; just keep fighting all those severely underleveled wild Pokémon over and over!

There's no good place to train in HG/SS. If you can't trade to Platinum, then keep modifying your DS clock and battle whichever gym leader you like.

Also, scavenging for Lucky Eggs off Chansey swarms is practically mandatory. I managed to get a few after spending countless hours on the task.

If you're not post-game then I say to you good luck; just keep fighting all those severely underleveled wild Pokémon over and over!

.....Or just buckle down and get an Action Replay.

.....Or just buckle down and get an Action Replay.

What are ya, a GIRL?

What are ya, a GIRL?

....Well.....

It makes things so much easier though, call me pansy, but dammit it works and it makes my EV training faster.

.....So in other news, me and Dissident had a battle...IT was kinda awesome.

....Well.....

It makes things so much easier though, call me pansy, but dammit it works and it makes my EV training faster.

.....So in other news, me and Dissident had a battle...IT was kinda awesome.

We had three battles... and all of them were fantastic.

Which reminds me though:

Sleep Clause

Two or more Pokémon on a team cannot be asleep at the same time. Self-induce sleep via rest does not activate Sleep Clause.

That wasn't cool, bro. xD

Still loved battling you though. I'm up for another whenever you feel like battling.