Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

Well the Wii game is obviously the Stadium game for Black and White. And the 3DS game will also no doubt be a spinoff game no one cares about.

Yes, but Colosseum and XD were the Stadium games for Ruby and Sapphire. They included rather decent (less so in the case of C, more so in the case of XD) RPG modes.

Pokémon arm body mod

WARNING: Not for the faint hearted

tumblr_le91cmYhXs1qb72vzo1_500.jpg

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=149354

:blink:

Wow, I've never even heard of body modding. That is sick. Why would you do that to yourself?

Yeah sure it's a convenient way to carry your Pokeballs.

Problem is now if someone wants to battle him, he's going to have to fillet his arm ala Arnold in Terminator 2.

Edited by Kintobor
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pokémon arm body mod

WARNING: Not for the faint hearted

tumblr_le91cmYhXs1qb72vzo1_500.jpg

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=149354

:blink:

Wow, I've never even heard of body modding. That is sick. Why would you do that to yourself?

I..... I don't even understand why someone would do this, even from a fan standpoint. Who or what in the Pokemon universe has Pokeball arms? Someone needs to tell him he's doing it wrong. Very wrong....

New Pokémon games coming to Wii and 3DS

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=23258

Thought I'd post it here, since we have no official titles and details on each of the games yet. I'm hoping we get a Wii RPG this time, but I doubt we will. Hopefully the 3DS will get the next generation games and maybe some interesting new spin off's. I bet we'll get another Ranger game at some point, too.

3DS, you say? Here's what I want for that:

1. For a start, I'd like to see online trading and battling become easier; though that's more an issue with the hardware than the software. Having to forego online Pokémon goodness because my wireless router wasn't one of the five secret fuckers Nintendo hid within its huge (unreliable) compatibility list was not fun. It's a decent router, too, and the 360 is fine with it, so I don't see why the 3DS will not be.

2. I want the ability to see and organise my Pokémon Storage Boxes on the go, but the ability to withdraw and put Pokes in should remain confined to Pokémon Centres. In this way I can see what I have and organise my guys in the field without needing to endlessly trek to a Centre whenever I forget where I put Shitmonlee.

3. In battles, 2D sprites are fine, but the quality has to be Valkyria Chronicles character art-grade, not SNES-grade. It has to be detailed, animé-esque with fluid animations that aren't just stretching or compressing the sprite.

4. Also, I want to have whatever Pokémon I want be able to be outside his ball and following me Pikachu-style, and I think that that should accumulate experience for the selected beasty (as they are experiencing the world as I travel rather than being trapped in a ball waiting for the next round of battles to begin), and allow it to find the occasional berry or item, even rare Pokémons that human eyes might miss.

• Thumbs Up 2

So, did anyone catch the Pokemon movie(the one with Zoroark) last night or was it just me?

It was pretty good, it felt a little fast considering it ran for an hour and 45 minutes but I wouldn't say it was rushed.

Not sure to make this a spoiler, but I found it cute that Zorua giggled every time it shaped-shifted into something and back. :lol:

So, did anyone catch the Pokemon movie(the one with Zoroark) last night or was it just me?

It was pretty good, it felt a little fast considering it ran for an hour and 45 minutes but I wouldn't say it was rushed.

Not sure to make this a spoiler, but I found it cute that Zorua giggled every time it shaped-shifted into something and back. :lol:

They already dubbed it? :o Or are you guys talking abut a live-stream?

Edited by Jetronic

I saw it, and I kind of liked it. I though it moved itself along way too fast sometimes, but otherwise it was pretty good. I love Zorua now by the way. I love that little snickering grin he makes in the movie. It's just so adorable.

Speaking of Zorua's laugh, I didn't see the movie so I can't be sure, but I hear that it was the Skull Kid's laugh. Would be pretty neat.

As for why it's dubbed before the games, don't forget that this movie is still part of the Diamond and Pearl series, like how Advanced had a Lucario and Manaphy movie before the games were out.

It was weird when I watched it. I've already seen it in Japanese with English subs, but when it aired last night, it was like the first 10-15 minutes was cut from the movie, O_o. The beginning was supposed to have Ash and pals watching that pokemon sports game on TV, and then showing Zoroark with Zorua captured and force-fighting Pokemon. But no, they just started when Ash and his friends were walking in the forest and run across Zorua in a bind with the Vigoroth. I have like 2 different Cartoon Networks on my Dish stuffs, and I decided to watch the one that was airing at 7pm here *since there was another one that was playing at 4pm for Eastern Time I think*

Aside from that, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Zoroark has really become one of my favorite Pokemon, it just sucks that every canine seems to be Dark or Fire type, so it's hard to form a good team at times.

As for that new Pokemon games for the Wii and 3DS, I'd really love a 3D RPG for the Wii by now. If done right, hot damn that game would sell like hot cakes. But, I kinda doubt it since we are just getting a new adventure, and it might be weird if it's canon or something *shrugs*. In realistic terms though, I can see the 3DS being a Ranger or some other spin off game while the Wii version is the 5th gen's version of Pokemon Stadium.

-Blur

Okay, I just defeated the E4 in Platinum, went to get my National Dex and was told I still hadn't seen all the Pokémon in Sinnoh. So I open my dex and have a scan- it was Tentacool. Didn't run into a single one throughout the course of the game, but I did train against wild Tentacreuls quite a bit >.>

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2

Eh I thought the movie was alright. Though Zorua turning into people was funny. I'm surprised on ow fast they're trying to get into Black and White series though.

Zoroark has officially become as Badass as Lucario, only difference is that one actually survives.

I have to admit, watching the movie from the beginning it felt like something was missing.

Oh yeah! Just caught a shiny Houndour- female, rash nature, flash fire. I had to use my masterball though because I remembered that at that level 23 in the wild they have Roar, and no way in hell was I going to risk it running. I had to use about 20 max repels between finding my 40th Houndour and running around for the shiny grass to appear.

That means my Black party is almost complete! Shiny Shinx, Shiny Houndour, Shiny Totodile and Shiny Bulbasaur. I need a fifth, since the sixth will be Snivy or Tepig's final form.

Edited by Blue Blood

Oh yeah! Just caught a shiny Houndour- female, rash nature, flash fire. I had to use my masterball though because I remembered that at that level 23 in the wild they have Roar, and no way in hell was I going to risk it running. I had to use about 20 max repels between finding my 40th Houndour and running around for the shiny grass to appear.

That means my Black party is almost complete! Shiny Shinx, Shiny Houndour, Shiny Totodile and Shiny Bulbasaur. I need a fifth, since the sixth will be Snivy or Tepig's final form.

Don't you need to go through the game in order to use the pokeshifter in black and white though to transfer said team though?

Edit: And by going through I mean literally "beat" the game?

Edited by Jetronic

Don't you need to go through the game in order to use the pokeshifter in black and white though to transfer said team though?

Edit: And by going through I mean literally "beat" the game?

That's why I said Black, cause I'll be getting both. White is going to be my main game, and I'll complete that first. So transfer to White, trade to Black.

Edited by Blue Blood

So I was bored and I made this, as I enjoy doing this sort of thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ziNz61Az6A

I took these lyrics from bulbapedia:

1, 2, 3, 4!

Even with the pretty tough opponents

The battles heat up more and more!

Staggering, worn out, big trouble!

Decide on Iron Tail while smiling!

(Everything is Good!!)

OH!! Hidden Power

(Never Give Up!!)

Come on, stand up and ride the tailwinds!

Motivation, Role Play, Hustle!

Let's continue together everyday!

Crossing through forests, rivers, mountains

This feeling is the greatest!!

Friendship, love, guts!

We're evolving everyday!

How nice, how nice, how nice, let's go!

We've got a good combination!

Perfect communication!

Always high tension!

WOW WO shalala... so there's no need to worry!

We've got a good vibration!

Towards tomorrow, congratulations!

Always a revolution!

Let's go on this road, aim to be a Pokémon Master!

A big, thrilling, exciting adventure!

With a lighthearted rhythm, GO GO GO!! (GO GO GO!!)

Unsure to choose that or this, a great failure

But with a positive power we'll be WINNING!!

(We Can Do It!!)

Come on, let's overcome it!

(Endless Road)

Repeating meetings and farewells

Shocking, startling, miracle!

We're always excited everyday!

Watching the morning sun and the evening sun together

This moment is the greatest!! (The greatest!!)

On sunny days, rainy days, and windy days

Though so much happens everyday

More, and more, and more, let's go!

First off is concentration (concentration)

Right, our moves are a collaboration (collaboration)

A fighting spirit escalation!

WOW WO shalala... if it's no good, one more time!!

All the things we see are non-fiction (non-fiction)

Still just a little introduction (introduction)

Continue the future imagination!

That's right, our dream is to be a Pokémon Master!

We've got a good combination (good combination)

Perfect communication (communication)

Always high tension!

WOW WO shalala... so there's no need to worry!

We've got a good vibration (good vibration)

Towards tomorrow, congratulations (congratulations)

Always a revolution!

I'm sure at the end we'll all be Pokémon Masters!!

Edited by Inferno