Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

No, because all they're doing is making slight edits to switch Reshiram and Zekrom, and get people to pay for two movies. They're going to rake in bundle after bundle of cash from stupid, obsessive fans.

Hey guys you know how some parts of the Zoroark Master of illusions were cut? For any of you that was not happy about it or unamused about it, TPCi was not aware of it and they weren't happy about it since the cut caused some plot holes.

They conacted CN and the missing parts will be added to the movie again.

Edited by Jetronic

Does anyone remember the Pokémon Master Trainer (1999) board game? I discovered this outside my garbage... I'm not letting this one go away like the Pokémon cards that were thrown out months ago. I'm giving this to my friend who is a really big Pokémon fanatic. I forgot I had the board game. It was my brother's, but my brother says he has outgrown Pokémon.

Does anyone remember the Pokémon Master Trainer (1999) board game? I discovered this outside my garbage... I'm not letting this one go away like the Pokémon cards that were thrown out months ago. I'm giving this to my friend who is a really big Pokémon fanatic. I forgot I had the board game. It was my brother's, but my brother says he has outgrown Pokémon.

Yeah, I took one look at the box cover and immediately I remembered my friend's 10th birthday present. I however never got to play it, though.

Also why would anyone throw out Pokemon cards? I can understand if they were in really bad shape, but... :huh:

Yeah, I took one look at the box cover and immediately I remembered my friend's 10th birthday present. I however never got to play it, though.

Also why would anyone throw out Pokemon cards? I can understand if they were in really bad shape, but... :huh:

My brother is just that way, he thinks he's too old for Pokémon. I heard that people in the 30's and 40's play Pokémon.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I have this board game because someone gave it to me one Christmas before I turned like, eleven. I never played it.

Oh, the memories. I still have it, somewhere. I used to play it with my friends, using my rules.

• 3 weeks later...

So I believe competitive battling was being discussed.

Would you care to give me a primer on ex-OU and new OU candidates? :o

I'd better not say that "Pokemon Master Trainer" thing out loud. Whenever I say that I'm into game music, people mishear it as gay music. :/

Well since I'm not getting B/W, and I'm pretty much finished with all of the Mario RPGs, I might try to fill more of my Pokédex in Platinum and SoulSilver.

As usual I'm just going to combine my collective total of Pokémon (across both games as well as LeafGreen) rather than try to get them all in one game.

Making a mental note here, which might be helpful for anyone else:

649 Pokémon total.

4 of them are Unova event Pokémon so they're out of reach for some time to come, except Victini which will only be available for another month and a half.

646 then for me.

For anyone without access to event Legis the number is 636, so this is the baseline general purpose target for all Pokédex completionists.

On that note, I need to get my things in order.

Current progress: 551/646.

So I've never bothered with EV training before (and I never really paid attention to IVs or Natures until now), but one day I was naively thinking about doing it with a Garchomp in Platinum. Reason being that I'd love to be able to play through the Battle Frontier without risking my ass killed for every battle I do. So yeah, at the moment I'm here trying to read up on how to breed a Pokémon with good IVs and I'm totally lost. Ugh.

Anyway, I managed to up my Pokédex total in SoulSilver to 360. That's every Pokémon I can get in the game without trading, looking through swarms, transferring from the Pokéwalker, or going to the Safari Zone - and I already have the vast majority of those Pokémon in Platinum anyway, hence why I'm not bothering with them in this version. So I suppose that's some kind of accomplishment!

• Thumbs Up 1

I can do a primer on the Pokémon statistic system if you want, it's one of the key mechanics to competitive battling and why EV training works in the first place.

If Ash saw Zekrom in the first episode, would the Zekrom movie be considered canon?

I can do a primer on the Pokémon statistic system if you want, it's one of the key mechanics to competitive battling and why EV training works in the first place.

Sure.

I already got the nature taken care of today. In LeafGreen, I caught a Ditto with a Jolly nature, which saves me the trouble of trying to find a wild Gible with that nature (and I can always breed another one if I mess up somewhere). And since I have Pokérus and the Macho Brace available, I suppose the actual portion of training will be the easiest part. I'm looking into what would be a viable moveset if I want to stand a chance against any of the Frontier Brains. Obviously I need to get Earthquake, but I want to find a good pool of balanced physical moves (especially those that can combat Garchomp's weaknessness), and I know I have a tendency to overlook details so I'm checking out every online source I can find.

The misshaped bodies, the over exaggerated features, the complete lack of any sort of resemblance to their actual looks, IT'S PERFECT!

• Thumbs Up 1