Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

tumblr_m09nytfLKM1qcfgllo1_r1_500.gif

I can tell Froakie and I are going to be best buds.

Kirlia's animation makes it apparent that some of Colo and XD's animations will migrate over to the old Gen Pokemon, so that's nice.

Worldwide October release date has be really hyped. Just 7 months from now.

Freaking. Stoked. <3.

• Thumbs Up 1

Like everyone else, I'm really liking what has been revealed so far. But I swear, they better make a damn cat Pokemon that's useful for once! And it better not be a boring Normal type! I just want to use my favourite animal to take on the Elite Four. Nintendo keeps crushing my dreams. ;__;

An hour in and we're already posting conspiracy theories as to what made these games come about? A 3DS game was going to happen eventually tongue.png

Well, my suggestion is less a "conspiracy theory" and more an educated guess about why the visual quality of the overworld and the battles are so wildly inconsistent. :P

You know nintendo

finally giving me a Dolphin Pokemon to ride the majestic oceans would seal the fucking deal.

Juuuust saying. 

Think about it.

Holy butt fuck.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY POKEMON.

Did-did you see that fire fox starter guys? Like are you comprehending my excitement right now? A STARTER I GIVE SHITS ABOUT?!?

Was not expect Gen 6 to start this early. However, I'm wondering if it's like the Gen 2 case, where it was kinda short after the one before it, and a little less Pokemon (Gen 2 only had 100 new ones). I doubt it honestly with this being a full new thingy, but just a thought.

Also, can't tell if I want X or Y honestly, I like both legendaries a lot already.

Cool beans Nintendo, Cool beans.

Like everyone else, I'm really liking what has been revealed so far. But I swear, they better make a damn cat Pokemon that's useful for once! And it better not be a boring Normal type! I just want to use my favourite animal to take on the Elite Four. Nintendo keeps crushing my dreams. ;__;

There you go)

Big_3.png

• Thumbs Up 1

So I guess Ash will be wrapping up his Unova adventures come October then?

At this rate I'm betting it'll be a lot earlier than that.

Okay, graphics...for a 3DS game, they could have done better, but for the franchise itself, this is a big step, so I'm mostly okay with this.

Also, I've always wanted a canine Pokemon as a starter so...yay for fox starter! And double yay for it being a fire type!

At this rate I'm betting it'll be a lot earlier than that.

I can't wait to see Ash die already. What a stupid character! Seriously, they need to look at their B2W2 anime trailer and make the show like it!

This is the /first time in my entire life/ that I have wanted the fire starter over all of the starters

It's like blowing my mind

I can't wait to see Ash die already. What a stupid character! Seriously, they need to look at their B2W2 anime trailer and make the show like it!

Agreed, the only way I can put up with Ash at this point is if they age him and stop making him act like a complete retard.

Also, those legendaries look awesome. I'm torn between which version I want for the first time in my life.

Agreed, the only way I can put up with Ash at this point is if they age him and stop making him act like a complete retard.

Also, those legendaries look awesome. I'm torn between which version I want for the first time in my life.

The dear one looks like it was inspired by the works of Hayao Miyazaki. I can't decide if I like it or not. But I absolutely love the bird legendary! I wonder what the third one will look like.

Edited by ArtFenix

The thing that's freaking me out is that this is making people who lost interest want to get into the series again and I'm just here complaining that we can still only walk 4 directions.

• Thumbs Up 1

The thing that's freaking me out is that this is making people who lost interest want to get into the series again and I'm just here complaining that we can still only walk 4 directions.

Yes. Shame on you xD.

Although I didn't lose interest in the series. In fact, I was pretty sure it would be Gen VI announcement.

Edited by ArtFenix

Directions? Seriously?

Hold on...after all these years they are still using Ash?!

Is Ash even a "Pokemon Master" yet?

Hold on...after all these years they are still using Ash?!

Is Ash even a "Pokemon Master" yet?

Give me a break, he's far from it.

Japanese trailer

The Japanese logos have a weird symbol full of colours.

That symbol is the double helix strand of DNA.

It's reinforcing the genetics theme going on in this one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Japanese trailer

The Japanese logos have a weird symbol full of colours.

Is that a Double Helix?

Are we gonna get more Pokémon fusions like Kyurem?

I'll find it hilarious if any mentions of genetics in these games are more factual than anything Liquid Snake rambles about.

Are we gonna get more Pokémon fusions like Kyurem?
Oh god please no!

Actually, I hope this gen they actually implement spiky-eared Pichu thing and have subtle differences based on breeding (which is what I assume they were going for).

I don't mind the chibi overworld since it'd look strange to have full height characters on the map and this way everyone is easily identifiable and it's not too alienating from the previous gens. Does look kinda bland atm but hopefully that'll change.

• Thumbs Up 2