Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

Well if there's a massive overhaul, people are gonna bitch...massively.

So pretty much Nintendo is screwed either way? Again?

Well if there's a massive overhaul, people are gonna bitch...massively.

People will bitch, but I think by this point the amount of people who want change are outnumbering the people who really want it to stay the same.

The biggest userbase (the kids) won't care so long as it's a good game.

I doubt it'll be overhauled totally, just simple things like presentation. music quality, visual quality, and... 360 degree walking.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 am, if I'm not mistaken.

Well shit, I have better luck staying up and watching it than actually waking up early.

Yeah, EST is 5 hours behind us in the UK and Pacific is 8 hours behind, so 6am EST and 3am Pacific.

I'm just going to look it up after I wake up. I've stayed up for things that turned out not to be that exciting far too many times.

Edited by King Of Awesome
  • Thumbs Up 1

No work tomorrow, my current sleep schedule is so screwed up that I'm sleeping at 5 am and getting up a 1...

Yeah I'm totally watching this.

Guys look what I found on Pokejungle!

"Hello, I am a Janitor at Nintendo of America. While cleaning up last night I stumbled upon their plans for tomorrow’s nintendodirect stream. The names of the games are Pokemon Pine and Maple and will be on the 3DS, I also saw a map of the new region, it seems to be based on New Zealand and contains many forests. Tomorrow they are also showing a new Bug type Eeveelution, it seems to be based off of a wasp. They are also showing the starter pokemon the Grass Pokemon looks to be based on a Kiwi, the flightless bird not the fruit, the Water Pokemon is definetely a dolphin, and the Fire Pokemon is a rabbit." then in reply to himself "I almost forgot pokemon will be able to follow you around in the fully 3d world."

Lol some people shouldn't be allowed on the Internet.

Also,

My money's on the theory that Game Freak has officially created artificially-made, real life pokemon and is about to reveal them to the world.
please be this please be this please be this

You know, if this supposed 'Rainbow version' is real I'm starting to think it won't be the ridiculous 'all 4 regions in one game!!' that everyone expects, rather a mash-up of the best and most memorable areas from each game to create one super-region. Like, maybe there's a Pokemon that rips out part of the world and merges them together to create its own world ala Time Stalker's or something? That'd be a pretty cool concept for any Generations style game without resorting to time travel actually.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really doubt the Rainbow thing is real tbh :c the site was put into admin mode cause the kids were getting spammed with comments.

15 mins to go. Just noticed the Nintendo 3DS UK Facebook page posted about the broadcast. I really hope it's Gen 6 on 3DS.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=556355154394299&set=a.191818374181314.49190.177351715627980&type=1

EDIT:

The Pokémon Facebook page posted a poll about Pokémon's history asking how long people have been playing Pokémon. It's got to be Gen 6.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/284706854984599/

• Thumbs Up 1

This recap is driving me insane. Please. Keep going. Get to the meat. I need to go back to bed. = .=

He's making a big deal about the time between releasing in Japan and other countries. I wonder if the game being announced is going to be released around the same time?

I love how the brief gameplay clip of D&P involved the player bumping into a tree.

Edit: Oh, boy, he's finishing his recap!

Edited by Masaru Daimon

I sure am looking forward to Gen 6 Quadruple Battles

Quadruple battles? How would that even work?

HOLY CRAP NINTENDO

Still grid movement, a bit disappointing, but, oh, well. Very cool starters, and sweet legendaries, too.

Oh my god I knew it still only 4 directional walking

I'm going to murder someone

(aside from that it looks very cool, graphics are a bit meh, but it looks nice!)