Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

Well, you always could but its a pain in the ass and involves the PC because EV's used to only be applied whenever you leveled up. B/W made it so your stats increase regardless of leveling up so it is possible.

.....I'm bored, SSMB someone needss to battle me.

Well, you always could but its a pain in the ass and involves the PC because EV's used to only be applied whenever you leveled up. B/W made it so your stats increase regardless of leveling up so it is possible.

But I already won with my manly Honchkrow and Archeops.

But you dropped in the second match =\

I know. I need better internet or something.

Maybe next time I'll use my Black 2 team. I haven't EV trained them though so I might be on the losing end.

I've got to start my Black 2 today; I can't download any more critters until I actually have a save game.  Genesect, Meloetta, and Keldeo have filled it up.  White 2's already got Deoxys delivered.

Got the Deoxys, but I need to get Meloetta from the guy first.

Best Natures for the two? If it helps I'm not going to stick with any form.

Also why doesn't B/W get this Jesus Christ it'd be one less Mythical Pokémon to worry about when X and Y come out

Edited by Spin Attaxx

Ugh, I asked in my GAME store if they had Deoxys event yet but they won't until next week. DX I need it so bad in Pokemon White~

Ugh, I asked in my GAME store if they had Deoxys event yet but they won't until next week. DX I need it so bad in Pokemon White~

Hm? I'm pretty sure the Deoxys event isn't a store event.

You can get it over your own WiFi so long as you own BW2, it's not for the original BW unfortunately.

• 4 weeks later...

Completely random and just out of curiosity, but I was wondering this today about the move "Mirror Move" when used in a triple battle. (yes I actually drew a diagram *shot*)

vwNSHHQ.png

So each of those circles are Pokemon (some with nicknames because why not :U). Oddish attacks (red arrow) with a move that hurts all 3 Pokemon on the opposing team. However, Gary2 used Mirror Move (blue dashed-arrow). Would this Mirror Move from Gary2 now hurt all 3 of Brock Samson, Oddish, and Geodude back? Or would it only hurt Oddish?

Now if it does hurt all 3, what if Geodude had a Mirror Move (or now that I think about it, this could be Counter too, whatever) on Gary2, but his speed was slower or whatever. Does this mean it'd bounce back once again and now hurt Zhib, Gary2, and Pikachumbawumba (why the hell didn't I just use normal names).

I could have something completely wrong that I'm missing, but just something that popped into my head a bit ago XD. So anyone that's super knowledgable on this stuff know if I'm right or just crazy?

• 9 months later...

That is bloody amazing! Makes sense though since Pokemon is still huge in Japan. I wonder what sort of promotion this is? Exclusive Adidas t shirts with Pokemon on them?

That is bloody amazing! Makes sense though since Pokemon is still huge in Japan. I wonder what sort of promotion this is? Exclusive Adidas t shirts with Pokemon on them?

Pikachu is showing up with them.

630x.jpg

Edit: And new merc to match. 

tumblr_n2jeqf8Z7r1sle1hbo2_400.png

tumblr_n2jeqf8Z7r1sle1hbo4_400.png

tumblr_n2jeqf8Z7r1sle1hbo3_400.png

tumblr_n2jeqf8Z7r1sle1hbo1_400.png

Perhaps I might be able to oblige.

I noticed the date just fine. That sort of stuff doesn't really bother me. 'Course I can wait. Which do you run anyway? X or Y?

Hey, since this is the general thread, can anyone help me with Pokemon Link Battle/ Trozei? I can't figure out how to make the hidden critters appear. So far, it just seems to be random, and it's incredibly aggravating triggering them accidentally, but being unable to do so intentionally.

a2_g2_img.jpg

Poketouch, an educational app for your mobile platform.

- educational app
- available on iOS/Android/Windows
- accessed via the web browser
- type out Pokemon names
- go on adventures and play mini-games to improve hand-eye co-ordination
- to play, you have to buy licenses, as this is intended for classrooms
- license deals are as follows

Under 50 = 15,000 Yen
51-100 = 24,000 Yen
101+ = 36,000 Yen

Hey, since this is the general thread, can anyone help me with Pokemon Link Battle/ Trozei? I can't figure out how to make the hidden critters appear. So far, it just seems to be random, and it's incredibly aggravating triggering them accidentally, but being unable to do so intentionally.

Depends on the Pokemon, really.

Some require high combos, some want flawless captures, some want to be caught with a certain type, some want certain Pokemon...

I'm on 85%-ish completion at the moment, waiting mainly on the Safari unlocks and some of the hidden Pokemon I can't quite get (and one level that wants unlocking when I get round to it)

Seeing as this is a general Pokemon thread...

Has anyone heard of and/or played the many Pokemon hacks and fangames out there? Snakewood, the Ruby Destiny trilogy, Flora Sky, etc?

Seeing as this is a general Pokemon thread...

Has anyone heard of and/or played the many Pokemon hacks and fangames out there? Snakewood, the Ruby Destiny trilogy, Flora Sky, etc?

3 years ago I gave a spin to basically everything available at the time.

Most where shit, looked like shit or just didn't felt "right".

Flora Sky, Ruby Destiny, Light Platinum, Omega, Naranja and Battle Fire where the most memorable of the bunch.

If I had to recommend any rom hack, I'd would go with Pokémon Brown and its sequel, Pokémon Prism. Those where really well made.