Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

Posted this in the Black and White 2 topic, will repost.

STARTERS ARE CHESPIN, VENNEKIN AND FROAKIE!
VERSIONS ARE POKÉMON X AND POKÉMON Y!
A FIFTH LEGENDARY DEER!
A XENOBLADE-LIKE GRAPHICAL QUALITY!
RIDING TRAINS! 
A GLOBAL OCTOBER RELEASE!

Well, now that THAT's out of the way, bring on the fan backdraft.

Also, there may end up being a Virtual Console release for all four Pokémon games at the same time. Either that, or Iwata-san's on drugs.
Edited by Lennox
  • Thumbs Up 1

Generation 6, full 3D on the 3DS, X and Y?  I'm very okay with this.  Simultaneous release in all regions?  Very okay with this.  Likin' those starters, especially since I don't see how they'll pull off Fire/Fighting again with, what was it, Fennekin?  Pretty sweet legendaries, too.

The big joke, of course, is that they didn't actually reveal a new Eevee evolution.  But I'd take a wild guess that there'll still be one.

First time I've been extremely excited for a new Pokémon generation in ages. The new Pokémon all look great and remind me of the older generations. I've not really liked many of the Pokémon in the recent generations. I'm glad they've addressed the worldwide release issue, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Was the male trainer using roller blades?

dgp50ebfe718084e.jpg

Also, anyone else got pics?

Edited by Son1ctrainer

I only just heard about this. Looks awesome aside from the starters all looking like shit. Their evolved forms better be fucking good.

The Fire one is the least bad I guess.

Edited by Semi-colon e

I don't even care about the movement, a 3D Pokemon game with all new Pokemon sounds like a dream come true. I actually love the starters this time (first time in awhile the fire type doesn't look like it'll be part fighting).

The other starters looked okay.

But seriously, fuck, man! That Fire starter?

Magnificent! Beautiful! Gotta have it!

Edited by Cola

BAFUYFpCcAEtbm4.jpg

Is that the Eiffel Tower?

Edited by Son1ctrainer

I'm not the only one who loves the fire starter then? XD I <3 foxes. Always have.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pretty sure it is - Pikachu's standing on top of it in the opening sequence, too.  Like I said, I guess X and Y are set in Paris, or maybe France more generally.  What is it with Paris and 3DS games...

I'm not the only one who loves the fire starter then? XD I <3 foxes. Always have.

Shadzter have I ever told you how you're my favorite staff member?

• Thumbs Up 1

Definitely looks like it. Heck, I'm happy we're getting a European based region this time around.

But damn, that fire starter looks awesome. I'm definitely picking him.

Everything looks pretty nice. I'm a bit saddened by the fact it's still using grid movement but I can deal.  Dat fire starter

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh wait, that web puzzle makes me think we can walk diagonally. I'm satisfied, then. :P

This wait is going to kill me.

GEN VI I CALLED IT xD!

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT!!! I need to buy a 3DS ASAP!!

I love EVERYTHING in this! And the games will be released in October once again! A month when I have birthday xD!

Also DAT FIRESTARTER!!!

Edited by ArtFenix

I'm hoping for the storyline to go into Pokémon genetics. With titles like X and Y, that's the only way to go! If they make sequels, they can call them XX and XY!

I'm hoping for the storyline to go into Pokémon genetics. With titles like X and Y, that's the only way to go! If they make sequels, they can call them XX and XY!

Although it suddenly seems super-obvious that if there's a third version, and indeed a third legendary, it'll be a Z...

I wonder if X and Y means these 2 legendaries can breed? :-O