Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

You choose between Umbreon and Espeon, from what I quickly glanced from Bulbapedia (didn't get a manual with this and haven't had the chance to play yet :( ).

I see. Which one will you be picking?

You choose between Umbreon and Espeon, from what I quickly glanced from Bulbapedia (didn't get a manual with this and haven't had the chance to play yet :( ).

You get both. It's all double battles in the game. (Only tried the game briefly after borrowing it). They'll let you know who's catchable, and I think some are still catchable if you missed them first time round (like the Johto starters for one.)

Never got all the Pokes on it, since half of them in that game and XD were obtainable in Emerald (Johto starters, you'd get one of them if you completed the Hoenn Pokedex), and I got the legendries from the 10th Anniversary tour (Multiple copies, and more so thanks to a cloning glitch in Emerald)

Umbreon. I like it more visually + dark's quite a handy type with what the psychic immunity and all.

EDIT: oh if you get both than that's pretty awesome.

Edited by Flint

Umbreon. I like it more visually + dark's quite a handy type with what the psychic immunity and all.

EDIT: oh if you get both than that's pretty awesome.

Same here, also I thought got both but I wasnt sure since I didnt have the game.

I'm still thinking on what to replace Tyrannitar with...

I'm thinking about Arbok but I need to train it lots with a power bracer so it could be better than average... But it's moveset and stats kind of suck... So it's a maybe...

Or maybe some other dark pokemon... I'm thinking Hunchcrow or whatever it was since I just got a new Murkrow today... But I don't know yet...

Oh snaps... I forgot about Froslass... Ice/ghost so I might use it... But I'm not sure where it is on the tier list...

Edited by Zombie Wei

I thought it was banned... But I would if it wasn't... I'm also trying to be somewhat fair...

It's not not fair... er.... uhh.. it is fair.

Because of its bad base speed, if someone can hit it with the right attack first, it goes down.

According to Serebii.net, GAME will be giving away the event Shaymin in the UK from 4 April until 18 April. The individual stores seem to only be holding one day events, however as listed here. This is the one that needs to be imported to Platinum to unlock the Gracidea flower, which can then be used by any Shaymin in the game.

I think I might attend the Bristol one. If no one could drop me there (which sounds most likely), then I'll be forced to take a train or bus (but what many people don't know, I'm too cheap to pay for things like tickets, lunch, and so on).

And cos I've both Diamond and Pearl, I think I might get two Shaymins (one might go to Urtheart if he doesn't get his), if they'd let us reque like with the 10th Anniversary tour.

All the Manchester ones are so far away D:. Ah well, guess it's a trip to Trafford Centre or something for me.

I thought it was banned... But I would if it wasn't... I'm also trying to be somewhat fair...

Nope... the only non-legendary Pokémon classified in the Uber tier are Garchomp and Wobbuffet.

I've made a few teams in Platinum so far... If anyone actually has good competitive teams they can send me a PM for my FC or something. I don't even know what it is, haha.

All the Manchester ones are so far away D:. Ah well, guess it's a trip to Trafford Centre or something for me.

I don't know which your nearest station is, but Brummie land is less than £5 there and back if you can get in a week before from Machester Picadilly I think.

Both Wolverhampton and Brummie land are my nearest ones, and the Brummie Game is in the same building as the station (or at least you don't have to go outside) but I've got a few mates that live in Wolverhampton and will be going back for Easetr so might go that one. Might go both see if I can get one from each, if I'm sneaky.

I don't know which your nearest station is, but Brummie land is less than £5 there and back if you can get in a week before from Machester Picadilly I think.

But why would I go to Birmingham if I live in Manchester and there's places in Manchester offering the thing? It's just that I don't live in an area near any of those.

Time for some intense bus action or something.

Edited by Flint

I love Pokemon. It's bloody fantastic. I love the fans too. Some are really stuck up, but most of us just don't care that every game in the series isn't some huge revolution, it's just fun, and the spin offs are fun too. The games last you AGES, they have lovable characters (even without much character development)

When Diamond and Pearl came out I nearly finished my Pokedex and got over 200 hours playtime in less than a month! My game was stolen though, and when I got it back all the data was erased, so I havn't been able to play a mainseries game since... I'm hoping Pokemon Platinum will restore my love for the 4th gen. I also hope G/S will be remade! There's loads of evidence for it too.

So yay, go Pokemon! One of the best gaming series' there is. ^^

Too bad Wobbuffet's an uber... before all these DP tournaments existed, I played against my friend (he had Ruby and I used LeafGreen). He had a Wynaut, but never bothered to evolve it because he thought it sucked. So imagine his surprise when his Level 100 Kyogre got owned by my Level 50 Wobbuffet.

Good ol' Wobbuffet...

Wobbuffet is an uber that can't kill itself so that it's only downside... Then the game gets just as fun as fighting with 2 lv:5 magikarps...

Oh...I heard about the next pokemon movie... I'm tempted to watch it because of Giratina but everything is problaby going to suck seeing how the new cast suck...

How many Pokémon films are there now anyway? Last I recall there was five... but I don't keep up with the films any more...

Wobbuffet is an uber that can't kill itself so that it's only downside... Then the game gets just as fun as fighting with 2 lv:5 magikarps...

You're saying that the fact that Wobbuffet can't kill itself.... is a downside? what? Unless you mean Wobbuffet vs. Wobbuffet, which does indeed suck.

Eileanach: There are 12 if you include the Arceus movie, 13 if you count Mewtwo Returns.

You're saying that the fact that Wobbuffet can't kill itself.... is a downside? what? Unless you mean Wobbuffet vs. Wobbuffet, which does indeed suck.

Yes I meant Wobbuffet vs Wobbuffet. It's just plain horrible when that happens. But if it were to learn something new then maybe it could be better. But they had to make it a punching bag...

I love Pokemon. It's bloody fantastic. I love the fans too. Some are really stuck up, but most of us just don't care that every game in the series isn't some huge revolution, it's just fun, and the spin offs are fun too. The games last you AGES, they have lovable characters (even without much character development)

When Diamond and Pearl came out I nearly finished my Pokedex and got over 200 hours playtime in less than a month! My game was stolen though, and when I got it back all the data was erased, so I havn't been able to play a mainseries game since... I'm hoping Pokemon Platinum will restore my love for the 4th gen. I also hope G/S will be remade! There's loads of evidence for it too.

So yay, go Pokemon! One of the best gaming series' there is. ^^

I have been obssesed with Pokemon since 1998 (:

However, I still need to get Pokemon Platinum.

And I agree, I've been waiting a remake of the GS generation, the very best Pokemon games ever in my opinion (I was waiting Pokemon Yellow to be remade, I was waiting the ThunderYellow version XD ...but then I began to wait for Pokemon GS instead).

I personally think the GS generation was the worst. o.o The main game was boring and the legendaries were unoriginal.

A remake would be good, though. It'd allow a lot of old Pokémon to be more easily available to D/P/P players.

I really didn't like the R/S generation for some reason. I guess I just found the Pokemon unappealing. Though I'm sure we can all agree that the greatest Pokemon really do come out of the Red and Blue days, though. Some of the new Pokemon ARE pretty awesome, though.