Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"...C-carsh? Carsh?! CAAAARRRSSH!!" Silver screamed, running away from the Heartless vehicles in comedic fashion. It took him a little while before he remembered that he had a Keyblade. "OH YEAH!" he said, a light bulb appearing above him. Silver summoned his Keyblade, and began to swipe at the Heartless wth it.

Meanwhile, Chi was cycling through weapons in his hand, including a revolver, an axe and a... frying pan? Until finally he got his own Keyblade out, and joined the fray. Despite the nature of the world, once the two entered a battle, their combat skills were as they always had been. "Take thish!" said Silver, using a literal Psychic Knife!

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Don't worry, guys! I got this!" Alter-Ego begins to get out his arm guns... only to have his hands pop off due to how old and outdated his tech is, only spilling out clunky bronze bullets. "...Okay, I'm never coming back here again." He grumbles.

Hearing this, Chi inadvertently printed another piece of paper, with the word "Agreed!" written on it.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Uh... What the heck?!" Katii sputtered "When did we get on a car?!" 

"I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say 'cartoon physics don't question it.'" Robrainiac scoffed "Makes as much sense as everything else we've seen in this wacky cartoon world!"

"That may be true," Inkwelle said with determination, "But you can't let something so trivial keep you confused! We gotta defeat these car thingamajigs, and fast!"

"I like the sound of that!" Katii beamed as she jumped out of the car, keyblade in hand, "I used to gather scraps from these things in ancient ruins back home! How hard can they-"

*VRROOOOM*

*CRUNCH!*

"YAAAAAOOWWW!!! MOTHER HUGGING SONOVA GOBLIN SUCKER! MY DAMNED FOOT" Katii shrieked as she held onto her foot, swollen and throbbing thanks to the tires of a car running it over, "WHY IT IS IT ALWAYS MY STUPID FEET THAT ARE ALWAYS GETTING HURT?! FOR INFINTY'S SAKE WHY AREN'T THERE SHOES MADE FOR MY FREAKISH CAT FEET?!"

"Careful Katii!" Inkwelle called out, "These guys seem dangerous! There's nothing more painful than getting hit with a car!"

"Gee, thanks for the info Ink." Katii shot a glare as she was still holding her paw, "It'd would have been nice to know before turning my foot into roadkill!" 

"Pffft! Weakling!" Robrainiac cackled as he stood triumphantly with his keyblade, "Watch a true mechanic genius at work!"

Robrainiac laughed maniacally as he ran over to one of the cars, ready to chop it in half. Unfortunately for him, right when the keyblade made contact with the car, the car spun around, causing the keyblade to bounce off. Before Robrainiac could even blink, the car sped on top of him, flattening the supervillain like a pancake.

"...OW." Robrainiac croaked out.

The car heartless continued to drive around furiously, until it was met with the slash of Katii's keyblade.

"Hit them at the right moment, guys!" Katii shouted, her foot now better thanks to the fast healing properties of cartoon logic "They're tough but they're not invincible!"

• Thumbs Up 8

Several of the cars backed off upon being slashed through, they couldn't stand up to the level of damage the Skylanders were pumping out, as Edgeworth began rapid firing objections by...shooting finger guns. One car triggered it's rage mode however and bit into the car, causing a whole that sent the Skylanders flying around. 

"OHNOWE'REGONNACRASHAH" Kat shouted, panicking in comedic fashion. "Indeed, dear girl". Dusty added. 

"YOUSE PATCH UP DA HOLE, I'LL KEEP BLOWING INTO THE CAR, BOAT WHATEVER TO KEEPS US AFLOAT!" Old Pete shouted, as he began puffing air, causing his chest to inflate as he began blowing into the boat rapidly to keep the boat afloat.

"Do these Skychumps ever give up?!" Pete shouted as he began pouring out some oil in an attempt to catch them in an oil slick.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Gah!" Lumina exclaimed as she peppered the road with Light Pulses to make like difficult for the cars. "Does anyone know anything that can patch up holes?!"

Star leaned over to the hole and spun her wand around. With a cry of "Super Sticky Bubblegum Bandage Blast!", a big bandage appeared over the hole, helping to patch it up. It also accidentally leaked a long grey trail of glue, but at least it caused some of the Heartless cars to get stuck and crash into one another.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Several of the cars backed off upon being slashed through, they couldn't stand up to the level of damage the Skylanders were pumping out, as Edgeworth began rapid firing objections by...shooting finger guns. One car triggered it's rage mode however and bit into the car, causing a whole that sent the Skylanders flying around. 

"OHNOWE'REGONNACRASHAH" Kat shouted, panicking in comedic fashion. "Indeed, dear girl". Dusty added. 

"YOUSE PATCH UP DA HOLE, I'LL KEEP BLOWING INTO THE CAR, BOAT WHATEVER TO KEEPS US AFLOAT!" Old Pete shouted, as he began puffing air, causing his chest to inflate as he began blowing into the boat rapidly to keep the boat afloat.

"Do these Skychumps ever give up?!" Pete shouted as he began pouring out some oil in an attempt to catch them in an oil slick.

Looking at the huge bite, Sally jumped with surprise, as the car / boat was going down. "I think I know my second wish Nicole! I WISH FOR THE HOLE TO BE PATCHED UP!" she shouts.

As the hole becomes fixed, Nicole looks ahead, seeing the oil on the road ahead. "Ooohhh no! TIME TO PUT ON YOUR SEATBELTS, EVERYONE!" she screams, her apparition flying back into Sally's ring.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Let's see how he likes this!" Trunks shouted, as he flung his sword-keyblade at Pete's face. As it did so, it paused directly in front of Pete and to his confusion, began singing a song...

After the sword had finished singing it's song, it proceeded to smash Pete in the face before boomeranging back to Trunks as he placed it away. This left Pete with a comedically large bump as several stars began flying around him of Ray, Trunks, Sonic, Lumina, Alter Ego and several other Skylanders. "GRRRR, NOW YOUSE HAVE GONE AND DONE IT!" Pete shouted, getting overly-angry as he ran to grab the curtains again, only stopping to see a cheering Mickey silently cheer on his friends before Pete proceeded to spin him around over the heartless tank again.

Spoiler

120px-Pete's_Curtain_KHII.png

The scene changed again as the Skylanders' car turned into an airplane while the sailboat grew a set of wings and began bouncily flying as the Skylanders engaged Pete in a dogfight over high scaffolding. 

200?cb=20120810200936

Unfortunately for Pete, this was a mistake, as the Skylanders' inflatable plane suddenly had comedic guns attached for the Skylanders to use to take down the Sailboat.

• Thumbs Up 8

"Alriiiight! I call shotgun!" Kyubey jumps into one of the seats that control the guns as he proceeds to fire away.

Shuichi, completely taken off guard but another scenery change merely looks around the plane, alerting Skylanders of any incoming threats.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Ooooooooooh!" Star giddly reached for the gun controls... only for Kyubey to swipe them out from under her. "BOOOOOOOOOOO!" she yelled in disappointment.

"Wow, we must be very high up, huh, Lumina?" Voidica asked as she looked down over the side of the plane.

"Yeah, well, we've been higher still, I think we can agree, heh heh!" Lumina smiled and leaned back, while Robinson flew back into the plane and grumpily pulled his tail back into place.

"I'm not staying out there in a gunfight!" he chirped.

• Thumbs Up 4

Looking around, Sally plainly comments, "Oh. We're in a plane."

Rubbing her ring, Sally brings Nicole back to life! "...Weren't we supposed to be sliding?" she asks, as this obviously is not a car...

"Man the guns and lock on target!" Sally shouts out, sweat drops flying about as she points at Pete. "We're bringing him down!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Aye aye, Cap'n!" Kyubey salutes before going back to firing. "I'm bringing out the big guns!"

Hiyoko kicks Kyubey's seat. "Less talking, more shooting!" She scolds.

• Thumbs Up 5

"HOHO, SO YOUSE SKYLANDERS THINK I'LL GO DOWN THAT EASILY?! WELL LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS!" Pete shouted, as he snapped his fingers to summon more heartless...only for none to come.

"...I SAID HOW YOU LIKE THIS!" Pete shouted again, as he clicked his fingers again.

"Like this!" Pete said, clicking again. 

"LIKE THIS LIKE THIS LIKE THIS LIKE THIS LIKE THIS LIKE THIS LIKE THIS!" Pete said, panicking as the boat began taking damage, rumbling and shaking, desperately clicking his fingers as he got more afraid.

"We're coming for ya pal!" Goofy shouted, as Mickey cheered silently. 

"You aren't gonna hurt our friend if we have anything to say with it!" Donald shouted, as him and Goofy began slingshotting rocks at Pete's head.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Ahahah!" Robrainiac laughed, as he piloted his airplane towards Pete "It's all over, Bulldog... Or cat... Whatever you are! Now prepare to suffer the fate of King Kong!"

"Well... I wouldn't say fate..." Inkwelle said "More like a... lighthearted parody of King Kong!"

"Whatever the case, It's all over for you, Pete!" Robrainiac continued to laugh as he flew circles around where Pete was standing. "Bwahahaha!"

• Thumbs Up 7

"LIKE THIS, LIKE THIS, LIKE THIIIIIIS!" Kyubey mocks, firing away now that Pete's defenseless.

Shuichi, however looks off into the distance, less hopeful. "This can't be over... not this easily, right?" He asks himself.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Kiss your zippered ass goodbye Petey!" Burnie taunted firing away.

Mo summoned his keyblade which also had a face, but this one had a large cartoon cigarette in its mouth and spoke in a deep mobster voice.

"Eh, put up your dukes ya mug!" It spoke to Pete.

• Thumbs Up 6

Lumina smirked as she shot a Superlaser into the boat, dealing a lot of damage. Voidica helped out with Null Blasts and Star with a Crystal Dagger Heart Attack, and Robinson opted to let the gunners and Mystics handle things.

"This bulldog's going back into the pound!" Lumina declared, confident in their success.

"Um... if that's Pete, and if he's Pete," Voidica said, pointing to the Pete riding with them, "then he must be a cat!"

• Thumbs Up 5

As the Skylanders' attacks kept going into the boat, the boat began smoking and began making a lot of weird sounds. It then proceeded to turn and face the Skylanders, as it revealed a mouth that blew a raspberry, revealing it just couldn't take any more damage as it fell out of the sky, grabbing onto the curtains and accidentally ripping them apart, reverting the world back to normal and taking the Skylanders back to the docks.

"Ouch...my aching head!" Pete said, as he tumbled out of the sailboat, with stars appearing over him. The comedic timing on the large fellow was just too good, as he rolled out, and proceeded to roll up a hill, rotate midair, and smash his head on the way down, causing another large bump to appear. Unfortunately for the big brute, the Skylanders he was seeing this time were very, very real.

• Thumbs Up 9

"Well, well, well," Lumina smirked, tapping her foot as she stood over Pete. "I guess now the cat's out of the bag!" She paused. "Or is it in the bag?"

"Um, technically it was a boat..." Voidica pointed out. Even though Pete was beaten, she still hid behind Lumina in fear of him.

"Look, who cares if it's any of those things?" Star said, pointing her wand at Pete. "Point is, you're nicked!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"We win, Pete," Sally states, standing over Pete. "Time to hand over Mickey."

Nicole cracks her knuckles, adding, "Or we can do terrible things to you."

The girls smiled over their victory, but they weren't going anywhere without Mickey!

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_mr6rx7K9Pm1qz4rgp.png

"Cough up the mouse, or you'll cough up blood!" Hiyoko aggressively says to Pete, her fist in her palm. "And surely, you don't want that... right?!"

Shuichi grabs Hiyoko by her hair, pulling her back. "I-I think that's going a little too far, don't you think?"

"...I'm just trying to scare him..." Hiyoko silently mutters

• Thumbs Up 4

As Pete laid defeated on the ground, suddenly the Skylanders heard something. 

Clap. Clap. Clap. 

A figure suddenly emerged from the shadows, having avoided the artistic changes to the world, retaining his colour scheme, design and everything. "Bravo Skylanders, bravo". 

latest?cb=20160804174116

"I must say, you certainly didn't disappoint me". 

"Oh wait, where are my manners? Allow me to introduce myself..." 

"Ansem: Seeker of Darkness". Ansem said, as he glared at Sora. "I'm sure your pathetic friend over there remembers me from my last bout with him". 

• Thumbs Up 7

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders' attacks kept going into the boat, the boat began smoking and began making a lot of weird sounds. It then proceeded to turn and face the Skylanders, as it revealed a mouth that blew a raspberry, revealing it just couldn't take any more damage as it fell out of the sky, grabbing onto the curtains and accidentally ripping them apart, reverting the world back to normal and taking the Skylanders back to the docks.

"Ouch...my aching head!" Pete said, as he tumbled out of the sailboat, with stars appearing over him. The comedic timing on the large fellow was just too good, as he rolled out, and proceeded to roll up a hill, rotate midair, and smash his head on the way down, causing another large bump to appear. Unfortunately for the big brute, the Skylanders he was seeing this time were very, very real.

"Fuhuhu! End of the line you rag-a-muffin varmint!", Undyne japed.

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

"We win, Pete," Sally states, standing over Pete. "Time to hand over Mickey."

Nicole cracks her knuckles, adding, "Or we can do terrible things to you."

The girls smiled over their victory, but they weren't going anywhere without Mickey!

"Stand down evil doer! Let justice run its noble course and things can go back to the natural order!", Sonic boldly agreed with the girls.

"Who even are you? As polite as you're acting", Shantae said giving up on trying to fight it.

"Well, villain, by water, air or ground, you've led us on quite the allstars transformed racing chase, but now it's time to pay for crimes due!", the hedgehog said getting his thunder back.

"Is it too much of us to just ask that you let Mick- I mean Mr. Willie go free now?", Phoenix asked.

"Yeah Pete! I don't think you'd want a repeat of the last time we knocked you off your pedestal, literally and physically!", Sora taunted.

• Thumbs Up 4

"An...sum? Ransom? If you want money in exchange for Mickey, I would gladl-" Kyubey is then shut up by Alter-Ego, his hand on his mouth.

Alter-Ego shakes his head. "Kyubey, this is one man you don't mess with..." He says.

Kyubey could only respond with silence and a slow nod.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ansem: Seeker of Darkness". Ansem said, as he glared at Sora. "I'm sure your pathetic friend over there remembers me from my last bout with him". 

"U-Um, M-Mister Handsome?" Voidica timidly spoke up. "I-If you're seeking darkness, w-why not wait until night, or-or find a deep cave?" she asked, finishing with a cheeky smile.

Robinson gave a sharp turn at the little Elemental. He was surprised that Voidica could be such a smart-arse!

Star and Lumina, however, glared at Ansem more seriously. Lumina in particular had familiar feelings about this man...

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ansem! You're back too!?", Sora said.

"Who's this sharp-tongued guy?", Undyne asked.

"Bad news! Really bad news!", Sora said, "He's the one responsible for our home, Destiny Island's original devouring by darkness!"

"What's worse, he even possesed our friend Riku! Made him do....terrible things, all thinking he was doing it to help me!", Kairi said, disgusted,

• Thumbs Up 6

Kyubey pushes AE's hand from his mouth after Sora's explaination. "...What? He did all that?!" He turns to Ansem in anger, pretending to roll up invisible sleeves on his ear flaps. "Alllllright, Chris Ansem! I just heard of you and already I wanna send your ass into next Thursday!"

• Thumbs Up 5