Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"HOSTILES DETECTED: ACTIVATING DEFENCES" An intercom shouted as lights of beams began glowing under several heartless and Skylanders, as suddenly one raised up and burned a heartless.

"Oh brother," Sally mutters.

Worried, Nicole speaks up, "If I may suggest a tactic: The Move Out Of The Way?"

"You got it!" Sally shouts, grabbing Nicole's arm and pulling her along to avoid the beams. What was this detecting them as hostiles?!

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

A man with a strange sword donned in leather sliced through another Heartless.

Leon_(Art)_KH.png

"Looks like the cavalry shown up" Leon said as he fired off his Gunblade, setting a Heartless ablaze.

Catching a glimpse of Leon's Gunblade in action, Chi seemed puzzled. "And I thought Keyblades were a dumb concept..." he muttered to himself, before slicing another Heartless in half. As the amount of Heartless in the area began to reduce, Silver decided to move back a bit, and attack the remaining Heartless from a distance.

18 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"HOSTILES DETECTED: ACTIVATING DEFENCES" An intercom shouted as lights of beams began glowing under several heartless and Skylanders, as suddenly one raised up and burned a heartless.

"Huh?!" Both Chi and Silver leaped up in the air, as the defences started to target them. Not wanting to risk the 'defence' system frying them too, Chi and Silver continued battling the remaining Heartless from the air. "Is that supposed to be targeting us?!" Silver asked, throwing his Keyblade towards more Heartless.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

Flame picked up on this and began to run as fast as his chunky legs would take him! Heroic Clashing Moves, now THAT sounded super cool, no wonder Sarge hung out with her, the two were probably like bros.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Flame yelled. He put his food away in his hammer space and summoned his keyblade ready for action.

"Now why didn't I think of that." Mia said out loud to herself.

Ray just giggled. His friend sometimes had a one track mind especially when it came to being a hero.

"It' simple. SO long as it doesn't kill or spoil them, give 'em what they want, and truthfully so!", Undyne advised. "Best reward like that, and you'll have them listening cooperatively for more in no time! Besides, kid wants to be a hero? By all means, I'll show him some of the ropes! I relish the thought of a prodigy, let alone a dragon one too!", she said beaming with pride.

24 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Looks like the cavalry shown up" Leon said as he fired off his Gunblade, setting a Heartless ablaze. A massive ninja star slice through another Heartless. A ninja appeared to catch her star again.

"Took you guys a while to get here!" Yuffie said to the Skylanders, "now let's sweep these guys under the rug!" Yuffie threw her star at another Heartless.

edd21924d12631b952bf234d82bee3503006c322_hq.gif

"Leon! Yuffie! Long time no see you guys!", Sora said as he lunged into  band of heartless, activating his master form, complete with a levitating keyblade to go along with his original!

"Friends of yours?", Undyne asked as they got back to back against a wave of heartless.

"You could say that", Sora responded. "Alright Undyne, you ready for this!"

tumblr_o87kpluK0Q1vuumpco1_1280.png

"I....WAS BORN READY TO FIGHT!", Undyne declared as she activated her valor form, flashing red!

"Time to tango!", she said as she brandished a second keyblade, modeled after her previous king, Asgore's trident!

Using her new abilities she took a high jump leaping over a heartless and staked it with the trident keyblade before shooting it into its brethren with the spear keyblade!

"Heh! Now this is more like it!", she said with battle glee.

• Thumbs Up 5

29 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Owwww! My tail! Flame yelped. His showboating got himself burned by a beam of light. Mia tossed back Ray's keyblade canceling her Master form since there was no real point going full bore. Between the security system, the other skylanders and the new guys, the heartless didn't really stand much of a chance.

25 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Leon_(Art)_KH.png

"Looks like the cavalry shown up" Leon said as he fired off his Gunblade, setting a Heartless ablaze. A massive ninja star slice through another Heartless. A ninja appeared to catch her star again.

Yuffie_KHII.png

"Took you guys a while to get here!" Yuffie said to the Skylanders, "now let's sweep these guys under the rug!" Yuffie threw her star at another Heartless.

Ray caught his keyblade and watched on as two new folks popped up to assist. Both looked like they could kick serious butt until Ray noticed Leon's gun sword. He then struggled to figure out how the hell that weapon worked.

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"It' simple. SO long as it doesn't kill or spoil them, give 'em what they want, and truthfully so!", Undyne advised. "Best reward like that, and you'll have them listening cooperatively for more in no time! Besides, kid wants to be a hero? By all means, I'll show him some of the ropes! I relish the thought of a prodigy, let alone a dragon one too!", she said beaming with pride.

"Yeah, well your 'prodigy' is going to need a bit of work to say the least." Mia told Undyne. A huge sweat drop appeared over her head as Flame jumped up and down, smoke billowing from his tail where the light beam hit him.

• Thumbs Up 5

With all of this, the heartless stood no chance and finally vanished, finally leaving the duck alone. "Well, I suppose you lot would be looking for some kind of reward, eh?" The duck turned back around, as he looked towards the Skylanders. 

"Well, before you get anything off me, you'll have some manners and introduce yourselves. My name, is Scrooge McDuck". Scrooge said, as he placed his hand out to shake the Skylanders' hands.

"Aaaand I know what you lot would like for a reward..." 

254px-Scrooge_KHII.png

"Have some of my world-famous Sea-Salt Ice Cream!" Scrooge said, as he walked over to a freezer and threw out several ice cream bars. "50% off of course, hehe"

As the Skylanders grabbed their ice cream, they got a reminder of Roxas, he had usually been snacking on these things, he even wanted to take the Skylanders to Twilight Town at some point so they could eat it on top of the Train Station like he used to with his friends.

• Thumbs Up 5

15 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Catching a glimpse of Leon's Gunblade in action, Chi seemed puzzled. "And I thought Keyblades were a dumb concept..." he muttered to himself, before slicing another Heartless in half. As the amount of Heartless in the area began to reduce, Silver decided to move back a bit, and attack the remaining Heartless from a distance.

"Huh?!" Both Chi and Silver leaped up in the air, as the defences started to target them. Not wanting to risk the 'defence' system frying them too, Chi and Silver continued battling the remaining Heartless from the air. "Is that supposed to be targeting us?!" Silver asked, throwing his Keyblade towards more Heartless.

Leon felt like someone was thinking about his Gunblade's functionality. He shrugged before he slashed another Heartless.

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for sora drive form

"Leon! Yuffie! Long time no see you guys!", Sora said as he lunged into  band of heartless, activating his valor form!

"Friends of yours?", Undyne asked as they got back to back against a wave of heartless.

"You could say that", Sora responded. "Alright Undyne, you ready for this!"

"Oh hey Sora! Long time no see!" Yuffie said as she jumped down to solid ground. "We've been busy defending this place until you showed up!"

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Owwww! My tail! Flame yelped. His showboating got himself burned by a beam of light. Mia tossed back Ray's keyblade canceling her Master form since there was no real point going full bore. Between the security system, the skylander and the new guys, the heartless didn't really stand much of a chance.

Ray caught his keyblade and watched on as two new folks popped up to assist. Both looked like they could kick serious butt until Ray noticed Leon's gun sword. He then struggled to figure out how the hell that weapon worked.

"Yeah, well your 'prodigy' is going to need a bit of work to say the least." Mia told Undyne. A huge sweat drop appeared over her head as Flame jumped up and down, smoke billowing from his tail where the light beam hit him.

"You guys don't seem to be around here. What brings you here to these parts?" Leon asked as he planted his Gunblade down and leaned on it.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Free food! My favorite kind!" Mo said as he chomped the ice cream in one bite until his eyes bulged out. "BRAIN FREEEEEEZE!!!"

Skeet rolled his eyes and give the ice cream a lick. "Hmmm, salty yet sweet...good combination, tastes a bit like caramel."

• Thumbs Up 3

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Well, before you get anything off me, you'll have some manners and introduce yourselves. My name, is Scrooge McDuck". Scrooge said, as he placed his hand out to shake the Skylanders' hands.

"Have some of my world-famous Sea-Salt Ice Cream!" Scrooge said, as he walked over to a freezer and threw out several ice cream bars. "50% off of course, hehe"

"Thanks Mr Scrooge!" Flame smiled. His tail was still smarting but who cares, weird flavoured ice-cream was all he needed.

"My name is Mia, the goof ball scoffing your ice cream is Flame the dragon and the sheepish little guy over there is Ray the flying squirrel."

Ray waved to Scrooge holding his ice-cream.

9 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"You guys don't seem to be around here. What brings you here to these parts?" Leon asked as he planted his Gunblade down and leaned on it.

"We're looking for a nice guy called Roxas? You seen him? We also have to help Mickey, he asked for us to see Merlin. Do you know a Merlin?" Ray gently asked. He then took a bite out of his ice cream before it started melting.

• Thumbs Up 4

"...ice cream?" Robinson asked as a bar landed below him. "I, er... I dunno if I can eat this..."

Star greedily snatched it up alongside her own. "Oh well, more for meeeeee!~" she sang as she shoved both lollies in her mouth and swallowed them whole. Her head then shook wildly as she ran around screaming.

Lumina looked at Star as she and Voidica ate. "And that's why you don't eat ice cream too quickly."

"Gosh..." Voidica felt sorry for Star. Still, at least the ice cream tasted good, so she had a nice treat before then.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

With all of this, the heartless stood no chance and finally vanished, finally leaving the duck alone. "Well, I suppose you lot would be looking for some kind of reward, eh?" The duck turned back around, as he looked towards the Skylanders. 

"My name is Silver!" said the hedgehog, happily shaking the old duck's hand. "It's good to meet you, Mr. McDuck." Chi was busy looking around the town, just in case there were any other threats around. When all seemed clear, he finally introduced himself to Scrooge. "Uh, the name's Chi, sir!" he said, before shaking his hand too.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

254px-Scrooge_KHII.png

"Really? Thanks!" Silver replied, as he grabbed an ice cream bar with his powers. Chi picked one up, but quickly offered it to another Skylander, as he wasn't in the mood (nor had a mouth) to have the ice cream. As Silver tasted his ice cream, he was pleasantly surprised by the flavour. "Mmm! This is pretty good!" he said, getting right into it. Chi, however, had more pressing concerns. "So... Scrooge, is it? What was up with those Heartless? Any reason they went after you?" he asked the old duck.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

"Really? Thanks!" Silver replied, as he grabbed an ice cream bar with his powers. Chi picked one up, but quickly offered it to another Skylander, as he wasn't in the mood (nor had a mouth) to have the ice cream. As Silver tasted his ice cream, he was pleasantly surprised by the flavour. "Mmm! This is pretty good!" he said, getting right into it. Chi, however, had more pressing concerns. "So... Scrooge, is it? What was up with those Heartless? Any reason they went after you?" he asked the old duck.

"Heartless attacks happen often here on account of that ugly witch Maleficant. I hear she knows Magica De Spell, so Maleficant's probably looking to pinch my first dime ever earned. But I'll tell ya something laddie. I made my fortune by being smarter than the smarties, and tougher than the toughies, I know how to handle some hooligans trying to grab my lucky dime!" Scrooge said with a chuckle. 

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"We're looking for a nice guy called Roxas? You seen him? We also have to help Mickey, he asked for us to see Merlin. Do you know a Merlin?" Ray gently asked. He then took a bite out of his ice cream before it started melting.

"Roxas? Never heard of him before" Leon replied. "Oh but we do know a Merlin!" Yuffie said with enthusiasm, "he's holed up right now doing his uhhhh... Magical things"

2B put a hand on her hip, "another wizard? Seems to be a common occurrence." Sion was quietly eating her ice cream while listening to the others.

• Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Spoiler

P2zYI0y.jpg

SOURCE:https://pioneeringauthor.deviantart.com/art/Undyne-and-Papyrus-599119068

"Uhhh, let me put him out!", Undyne said also sweatdropping.

"You're no charmander that's for sure", she said as she summoned a water bubble and then dispersed its contents over Flame to douse his heated tail.

"Hero Lesson #411 kid. Don't leave your literal tail on display for the enemy...or hazards, if you can", she advised.

15 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Oh hey Sora! Long time no see!" Yuffie said as she jumped down to solid ground. "We've been busy defending this place until you showed up!"

Spoiler

Image result for sora

"I see! Spiffy job you've been doing with the restoration!", Sora complimented. "Kairi! I'm sure you remember Yuffie from last time, right?"

"Indeed I do! Pleased to meet you again!", Kairi said in a polite greeting manner.

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders grabbed their ice cream, they got a reminder of Roxas, he had usually been snacking on these things, he even wanted to take the Skylanders to Twilight Town at some point so they could eat it on top of the Train Station like he used to with his friends.

"Wait! Did he just mention a bout of money!?", Phoenix asked worriedly while accepting an ice cream stick.

"Well, if there's one thing Maya suggested, it's to just put it on you or Mr. Edgeworth's tabs!", Sonic piped up.

"I-I don't which of those is somehow to get me personally killed faster", Phoenix retorted.

"Roxas....", Shantae remembered enjoying sea salt ice cream alongside the boy on many a fun occasion. It'd even helped cheer her up during their venture to free her world from Risky Boots' control,.

"Roxas...Sora's nobody. You care for him deeply, I can tell", Kairi said noticing Shantae's stupor. "He's grown awfully special to you hasn't he?"

Shantae nodded silently in response before looking up with determination. "He's definitely been there for me.....now it's my time to definitely be there for him! I can't let him down. The alternative...no, can't go there. Not now....not ever!", she said recalling Clockwork's telling of an alternate universe outcome where'd she'd be been driven mad by the loss of Roxas. Mad enough to threaten and possibly even destroy the multiverse!

• Thumbs Up 6

8 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Roxas? Never heard of him before" Leon replied. "Oh but we do know a Merlin!" Yuffie said with enthusiasm, "he's holed up right now doing his uhhhh... Magical things"

"OOOO umm c-can we see him please!" Ray cautiously asked the two fighters. The flying squirrel quickly had to take another bite of his ice cream as it began dripping on the ground.

He began to worry for Mickey... that zombie form was just terrible to look and that was scratching the surface.

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Uhhh, let me put him out!", Undyne said also sweatdropping.

"You're no charmander that's for sure", she said as she summoned a water bubble and then dispersed its contents over Flame to douse his heated tail.

"Hero Lesson #411 kid. Don't leave your literal tail on display for the enemy...or hazards, if you can", she advised.

"Ahh that feels nice." Flame smiled a very relaxed look. His burn felt a lot better after that. "Thanks Undyne." He turned to thank the fish warrior and listen to her advice.

"Right, I'll write that down, wait do I even have a pen and paper?" Flame began to ponder before scratching his head.

"Kid, you've got a lot to learn." Mia patted him on the back. She nearly finished her ice cream.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Heartless attacks happen often here on account of that ugly witch Maleficant. I hear she knows Magica De Spell, so Maleficant's probably looking to pinch my first dime ever earned. But I'll tell ya something laddie. I made my fortune by being smarter than the smarties, and tougher than the toughies, I know how to handle some hooligans trying to grab my lucky dime!" Scrooge said with a chuckle. 

"I see..." Chi replied, though he couldn't understand how a 'lucky dime' would have any correlation with Heartless attacks. Silver then intervened. "Oh, you wouldn't happen to know if there's someone called 'Merlin' around here, would you?" he asked Scrooge, failing to realise that Yuffie had already answered that question.

• Thumbs Up 2

After helping the skylanders finish off the heartless, Katii, Inkwelle and Robrainiac turned to Scrooge to make sure he was okay.

"Mr Mcduck, sir!" inkwelle greeted, "It's an honor, sir! I do hope you're okay."

Unlike inkwelle, who was worried for Scrooge's well being, Katii and Robrainiac's minds focused on something else...

"Hey, Katii... Didn't someone say that he was filthy stinking rich?" Robrianiac whispered,

"Of course!" Katii whispered back with a greedy smile, "I mean... scrooge mcduck? His name just screams rich guy!"

as if on cue, the greedy duo overheard the word they were hoping to hear.

35 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Katii and Robrainiac held out their hands grinning wildly, and Katii with some drool running from her mouth.

"Here comes the dough!" Robrainiac beamed

"moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney..." Katii murmered in a trance-like state.

35 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"..." 

"..."

Katii and Robrainiac stared at their reward in disbelief,  their faces stuck in the greedy smiles that they had before reality hit them.

"Yum! I've always wanted to try one of these!" Inkwelle said as he unwrapped the blue popscicle, "Thank you Mr. Mcduck! I needed this little pick me up!

"...That's... not... money." Robrainic whimpered, his face still in a feigned smile.

"Ehhh... Could have been worse." Katii, despite being a little dissapointed, unwrapped her ice cream as well, licking it. "Mmmm. Well, at least this is still pretty good... I can see why Roxas loves these."

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"He beats up people who try to take a dime?" Robinson chirped to Lumina out of Scrooge's earshot. "Well, I can see why he's named Scrooge!"

Voidica stepped in to defend the old mallard. "H-Hey, he said it was his lucky dime! I-It must mean a lot to him, like, I dunno, Star's wand, or Lumina's pendant!"

"Her pendant?" Star asked, looking at the blue jewel around Lumina's neck. "What's so special about it?"

Lumina held it and looked down on it. "It's the last surviving thing I own from before Enchantus fell," she said. "The only thing that reminds me of the good times me and Voidica had there, before everything went bad..."

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Here comes the dough!" Robrainiac beamed

"Weren't you listening lad!? It's Sea-Salt Ice Cream!...Someone else had the patent on Cookie Dough Ice Cream, and Scrooge McDuck didn't make his vast fortune by using others' ideas, no he did not!" Scrooge berated the villain.

"Just thank yourself that you didn't save that idiot superhero from St. Canard, that cheapskate wouldn't even give you so much as ice cream if you saved him!" Scrooge said, oblivious to the irony of his own statement.

7 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"I see..." Chi replied, though he couldn't understand how a 'lucky dime' would have any correlation with Heartless attacks. Silver then intervened. "Oh, you wouldn't happen to know if there's someone called 'Merlin' around here, would you?" he asked Scrooge, failing to realise that Yuffie had already answered that question.

"Oh, you must mean that old kook hidden in his hobble of a home. I'd be careful around him, one day, Launchpad knocked over his pipe and he ended up shrinking for three days!" Scrooge warned.

"Wow, assuming he's someone under your employ, you must have given him at least a week to rest" Trunks suggested. 

"Have you gone insane laddie!? That freeloader was getting paid on my time! A few books and he was able to fly me back to Duckberg no problem!" Scrooge said, with a bewildered look towards the boy.

• Thumbs Up 6

22 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

P2zYI0y.jpg

SOURCE:https://pioneeringauthor.deviantart.com/art/Undyne-and-Papyrus-599119068

"I see! Spiffy job you've been doing with the restoration!", Sora complimented. "Kairi! I'm sure you remember Yuffie from last time, right?"

"Indeed I do! Pleased to meet you again!", Kairi said in a polite greeting manner.

"Its nice to meet a fellow girl in action...again!" Yuffie said to Kairi, "and yeah we've been working hard since."

17 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"OOOO umm c-can we see him please!" Ray cautiously asked the two fighters. The flying squirrel quickly had to take another bite of his ice cream as it began dripping on the ground.

He began to worry for Mickey... that zombie form was just terrible to look and that was scratching the surface.

"That depends if Scrooge is ready" Leon said pointing at the adventurer duck.

"Waiting my most favorite activity" Ragna snarked as he adjusted his jacket.

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Lucky dime? HANG ON! You're THAT famous rich duck! Omigod!", Undyne said fangasming! "When I was a kid back in the underground, there were trinkets, from above ground that would occasionally drop in! I read some, uh interesting book about you! Woah! Before I became hero of the Underground, I always wanted to be an adventurer like you!", Undyne admitted with excitement.

"I'm Undyne! Undyne the Undying!"

"Umm, please pardon my partner Mr. Scrooge", Sora said abashedly. "When she's a fan of something, she comes barreling and a-blazing often!"

6 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Its nice to meet a fellow girl in action...again!" Yuffie said to Kairi, "and yeah we've been working hard since."

"No kidding! Whew! The town's expanded quite a bit. I even think that's castle's looking a bit less...spooky", Sora said eying the hollow bastion off in the distance.

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Oh..." Was all Ray could muster. It appeared a lot of the Skylanders were having a ball with Mr McDuck and it didn't look like it was going to end suddenly. He finished his ice cream and disposed of the popsicle. 

The tasted reminded him of Roxas in a way...to think he wouldn't be able to enjoy this if he became a puppet for Xemnas, why it just made the flying squirrel feel so down in the dumps. 

He'll be O.K. little buddy, you and the others will find way...

Ray snapped out of his glumness and looked around... there was that voice again.

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Sure sure, we've kept these lads and lasses waiting long enough". Scrooge said, about to lead the way when...

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Lucky dime? HANG ON! You're THAT famous rich duck! Omigod!", Undyne said fangasming! "When I was a kid back in the underground, there were trinkets, from above ground that would occasionally drop in! I read some, uh interesting book about you! Woah! Before I became hero of the Underground, I always wanted to be an adventurer like you!", Undyne admitted with excitement.

"I'm Undyne! Undyne the Undying!"

"Well now, it's nice to meet you lassie. Trust me, I didn't have my fortune handed to me on a silver platter. It came from decades of hard work, and surviving against the toughest odds you can imagine. With enough work and perseverance, you can get anywhere!" Scrooge said, as he turned around and began leading the way towards Merlin's house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Skylanders entered a small house, they looked around at the cluttered room. There was a small table and chair with books scattered around it, a small book holder on a stand with a title called "Winnie the Pooh", a small bed, several magical potions, and pots, and more books, and an old man resting on a large armchair. 

tumblr_mfqqhieMPa1r4x95lo1_500.gif

"Ah, Skylanders! I expected we'd meet again!" Merlin said, as he turned the chair over, looking directly at the Skylanders while smoking a pipe. 

"I swear he was planning this entrance". Trunks whispered to the other Skylanders.

"Merlin, you daft old wizard, what do ye think you're doing setting yourself up like that?" Scrooge asked him.

• Thumbs Up 8

"Ah, the classic spy villain chair reveal." Mo said. "All he needs is a kitty to pet evilly!"

"....Should I take offense to that?" Skeet asked Mo.

"Ok, we're definitely missing something here." Burnie said as he knew there was another adventure prior to this. 

Otherwise, the Doofs had no idea who any of these guys were, of course it's best not to ask and just roll with it.

• Thumbs Up 4

Mia got Ray attention and motioned him to follow the others finally they were going to visit Merlin! When they arrived in Merlin's house Flame immediately noticed the smell of tobacco and plugged his nose. The smell was overpowering!

Ray noticed all the potions and books, the winnie the pooh book caught his eyes and was going to wander up and have a gander until Mia stepped in shaking her head.

"Psst...Mia how does the old wizard know who we are?" Flame whispered.

"Probably through word of mouth or a crystal ball or something, I dunno." Mia quietly told him.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh its that other wizard again" Ragna said, "thanks for bailing us out last time." "Why do all these wizards look all the same?" 2B asked. Leon leaned on the door, "say what you will but Merlin has been a big help to us."

• Thumbs Up 4