Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Hey Ray. I just noticed... why do our voices sound so crackly?" Flame asked. He was still getting used to the Timeless River's effects.

"Think of it like we're inside a old film, that's why we look so different." Ray told him. Ray felt a lot more stretchy and bouncy then he normally did. He imagined what the others would look like here. Mog, Sarge and Ayna would be the most interesting to see cartoonified. 

Mia hovered around looking for a clue as to what happened to Mickey. "What's the plan folks? I don't really feel like hovering around all day." She asked, folding her arms.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"Waaaait...if we're in the black & white era, shouldn't everytime we talk, they would cut to a black screen showing everything we say in text?" Burnie wondered.

"Pfft, yeah, like that wouldn't get annoying." Skeet said as he was juggling his and Mo's eyeballs.

"Well uh..." Inkwelle scratched his head, wondering what to say. "I assume this is the era when talkies were starting to become all the rage!"

"Sounds reasonable enough." Katii shrugged before muttering to herself, "It's either that or writing in black screens could get annoying for the writers..."

21 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally suddenly gets annoyed as her arms squeeze up to her body and her hands ball into fists. "WE GET IT, I'm a Princess! Geez!" 

"A Princess you say?" Robrainiac smiled a fanged grin as he approached Sally, "Hmmm... I bet if I grabbed you and threw you on the train tracks, I might be able to get a good price from your father for your safety... MWAHAHAHA...."

Robrainiac slapped himself in the face, to rid the cruel thoughts floating around in his mind. "GAH! I am so sorry! I don't know where that's coming from! I'm not that kind of person, usually, honest!"

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Robrainiac slapped himself in the face, to rid the cruel thoughts floating around in his mind. "GAH! I am so sorry! I don't know where that's coming from! I'm not that kind of person, usually, honest!"

Edgeworth suddenly managed to make a chair and table set materalise out of nowhere and forced Robrainiac to sit down at it. "Young man, I've had enough of your childish, delightfully quirky antics that is MOST UNORTHODOX. You wide-eyed dreamer villain, if you don't shape up, then you shall be EXPELLLLLLLLEEEEEEEDDDDDDD from SKYLANDERS ACADEMY!" Edgeworth shouted as he broke into a bored, tired evil laugh. 

"...I have no idea where that came from". Edgeworth said, snapping back to his senses. 

"Well, guess if Robrainiac's the generic villain character of this era, that makes Edgeworth the angry college dean". Trunks snarked.

• Thumbs Up 6

Star giggled at Robraniac and Edgeworth's cartoonish villain selves. "You know, guys, I think we've found out where Shade comes from!"

"With the way he acts, I'm not surprised," Lumina huffed, using her ponytail as a chair. "Then again, he doesn't tie princesses down to railway tracks so much as he nicks all their stuff, manipulates the king into waging war with others, and then gives them dangerous weapons to wipe each other out with, letting him take over the ruins."

Voidica gulped. "D...Did he really do that...?"

"Well, so he says," Lumina said. Her voice was dry and weary; she clearly knew him better than anyone else did. "Honestly, I've seen enough from him that I don't know when he's being truthful, exaggerating, embellishing, downplaying, or flat out lying anymore!"

• Thumbs Up 3

31 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

In this new and strange world, Sally looked at herself, just to see what she came out as... And she finds herself with a very basic dress and crown, and very thin and stretchy limbs. "...That's just impractical," she comments.

"...Wait."

Sally suddenly gets annoyed as her arms squeeze up to her body and her hands ball into fists. "WE GET IT, I'm a Princess! Geez!" Looking around for Nicole, she was nowhere to be found. "Nicole? Where are you?"

"In here..." calls a little voice, coming from a ring on Sally's fingers. Rubbing it, an apparition of Nicole appears, but some ghostly smoke seemed to have replaced her legs. "...I think I'm a genie in this world. Or a ghost. I am unsure," Nicole says, confused.

"So we've got weird eyes and limbs, and we continuously bounce like idiots, you're some ghost thing who sits in a ring, and I've got to run around in a dress," Sally says, looking at their situation. Checking under her dress, she adds, "...At least I haven't lost my boots... Phew!"

Oekaki Old Timey Sonic by rongs1234

Spoiler

SOURCE:https://rongs1234.deviantart.com/art/Oekaki-Old-Timey-Sonic-104126760

"Well, then, I guess in some cases you just can't beat the classic then folks!", Sonic quipped as he showed up.

"Well then, thank goodness you don't have Knuckles here to shame tease you into losing weight again, he thought to himself.

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth suddenly managed to make a chair and table set materalise out of nowhere and forced Robrainiac to sit down at it. "Young man, I've had enough of your childish, delightfully quirky antics that is MOST UNORTHODOX. You wide-eyed dreamer villain, if you don't shape up, then you shall be EXPELLLLLLLLEEEEEEEDDDDDDD from SKYLANDERS ACADEMY!" Edgeworth shouted as he broke into a bored, tired evil laugh. 

"...I have no idea where that came from". Edgeworth said, snapping back to his senses. 

"I get the feeling it's the role you've been waiting to play your whole life", Phoenix said rolling his eyes....only to find them suddenly rolling too fast! "What the heck!? I didn't ask for rolling eyes!", he said as they started swiveling and then....rolled out of his sockets leaving him blind!

"Huh, well what do you know, justice really is blind!", Sonic spared no time with the wisecrack.

"Huh, guess you've got to be careful with what you say here", Sora observed as he stopped Mr. Wright's rolling eyeballs.

• Thumbs Up 6

Sonia came out of a random bush, a little time after Sally and Nicole did as she awkwardly stumbled out. "Friends, when on Earth did I change clothes and how am I supposed to fight in these garments?!" Sonia asked, looking down at the big poofy dress she now had as opposed to her regular attire. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170708223405

"T-This is completely impractical!" Sonia said with a look of despair. 

"Come now dear girl, it is not that bad, As long as we keep a stiff upper lip, we shall make it out of this just swell, I can assure you that!" Dusty replied to Sonia.

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Huh, well what do you know, justice really is blind!", Sonic spared no time with the wisecrack.

"I don't care what era we are in, that joke will always be bad, and you should feel equally as bad". Edgeworth said, glaring at Sonic as he slapped Phoenix's head, causing his eyes to pop out like a pair of pool balls as they bounced on the ground.

• Thumbs Up 5

Ray and Flame once again noticed Edgeworth hamming it up, not to make the same mistake twice they didn't laugh outwardly at all, at best was a small smirk between the two. Inside however they were laughing up a storm.

The more everyone got into the antics the more the two boys struggled to reign in their laughter, trying to hold it in like a powder keg ready to blow!

"What are you two cheeky boys up to?" Mia hovered over them both.

"Nothing ma-am." They both said in unison. Little halos appeared over their heads.

"Good, not stay outta trouble or you won't get no supper!" Mia scolded acting like a mother hen.

She hovered away for a bit focusing on looking for clues, little did she notice those halos quickly disappeared and little devil horns spruced up in their place. It seems the Timeless River thinks these two goof balls would make for good mischief makers.

• Thumbs Up 5

24 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"A Princess you say?" Robrainiac smiled a fanged grin as he approached Sally, "Hmmm... I bet if I grabbed you and threw you on the train tracks, I might be able to get a good price from your father for your safety... MWAHAHAHA...."

Sally raised a hand to her forehead, looking ever so distressed. "Oh, you dastardly villain, you wouldn't! Why, I am just an innocent little Princess--"

"Erm, Sally?" Nicole butts in, confused.

"Whuh?"

"You're... Kinda..." She makes a loopy motion with a finger to her ear, whistling.

"...Oh," Sally says, coming to terms. She turns to Robrainiac with a menancing pointing finger, warning, "Back off."

• Thumbs Up 6

"What the heck is this!?" Ragna shouted as he noticed his new black and white form. He did had some exaggerations namely his belts. 2B sighed as she noticed her more mechanical parts are played up. Sion didn't look too different other than being more simplistically drawn. Jack however didn't change much. "So this is the past..." Jack said as he looked at his changes. However behind him was a small, giggling demonic dragon. "Great now I know that LOG is messing with us" Jack said as he saw the cartoon dragon.

• Thumbs Up 4

As Chi and Silver looked around the strange, old-fashioned world, they quickly discovered that they, too, looked remarkably different!

TRS.png.40b3cc05afd2b896ba1980c44a9bb134.png

"What the what?!" said Silver, as he looked at himself via a nearby pool of water. "W-why do I have glasshesh? ...W-WHY DO I HAVE A LISHP?!" Silver was incredibly confused and embarrassed by this. Chi tried to respond... but the little robot, who now looked like some kind of tin man, couldn't speak. Instead, a small piece of paper seemed to print out from his chest, with the words he wanted to say written on them.

Silver picked up the paper, and read it out. "Let'sh shee... it shay'sh 'What the'... oh wowzer, that'sh a lot of shymbolsh!" he said, unable to decipher the rest of it.

• Thumbs Up 5

23 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I don't care what era we are in, that joke will always be bad, and you should feel equally as bad". Edgeworth said, glaring at Sonic as he slapped Phoenix's head, causing his eyes to pop out like a pair of pool balls as they bounced on the ground.

"Ack! Well don't give me an eye sore like that just for the sake of a gag then!", Phoenix said unintentionally cracking a pun as he searched around for his eyes on the floor. "Just what is the place doing to us!?", he asked frantically.

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:
Spoiler

In this new and strange world, Sally looked at herself, just to see what she came out as... And she finds herself with a very basic dress and crown, and very thin and stretchy limbs. "...That's just impractical," she comments.

"...Wait."

Sally suddenly gets annoyed as her arms squeeze up to her body and her hands ball into fists. "WE GET IT, I'm a Princess! Geez!" Looking around for Nicole, she was nowhere to be found. "Nicole? Where are you?"

"In here..." calls a little voice, coming from a ring on Sally's fingers. Rubbing it, an apparition of Nicole appears, but some ghostly smoke seemed to have replaced her legs. "...I think I'm a genie in this world. Or a ghost. I am unsure," Nicole says, confused.

"So we've got weird eyes and limbs, and we continuously bounce like idiots, you're some ghost thing who sits in a ring, and I've got to run around in a dress," Sally says, looking at their situation. Checking under her dress, she adds, "...At least I haven't lost my boots... Phew!"

23 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sonia came out of a random bush, a little time after Sally and Nicole did as she awkwardly stumbled out. "Friends, when on Earth did I change clothes and how am I supposed to fight in these garments?!" Sonia asked, looking down at the big poofy dress she now had as opposed to her regular attire. 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170708223405

"T-This is completely impractical!" Sonia said with a look of despair. 

"Come now dear girl, it is not that bad, As long as we keep a stiff upper lip, we shall make it out of this just swell, I can assure you that!" Dusty replied to Sonia.

Vintage Undyne by DarkCartoon122

Spoiler

SOURCE:https://darkcartoon122.deviantart.com/art/Vintage-Undyne-584515661

"Pffft! Ya old-fashioned wet blankets! With yer glad rag dresses! Janes like me, now! Well, I'm no Lady Legger, but I still I almost feel like a pip being one of the few here not dressed up all Sunday's best!", Undyne said....drawing weird looks from everyone for her out of date lingo.

"Undyne....where did you learn to talk like that?", Phoenix asked nervously having overheard.

"I....don't know", Undyne said, feeling apprehensive. Not a common thing for her!

• Thumbs Up 5

Suddenly, there was a sound of shuffling at the top of Cornerstone Hill as someone lifted the large rune at the centre of the hill. This of course drawed the attention of the Skylanders.

175px-Captain_Pete_TR_KHII.png

"Oh, what did that slimey villain do with my steamboat keys! When I get my hands on the creep, I'll tear him a new one, I'll tell youse something!" The figure said to himself as he looked for the keys under the Cornerstone of Light. What he didn't notice was the Cornerstone beginning to have a core of darkness inside of it. 

• Thumbs Up 6

Voidica looked at the strange figure with confusion. "Oh dear, someone's stolen his keys! Do... do you think L.O.G. did it? Or Zen Missimissmass?"

Star giggled at Voidica's mispronunciation, and knelt down to her. "Sorry, sorry, hah hah hah... I doubt they did it, Voidy. They have, like, important stuff to do... like, stay in dark rooms and monologue about all the darkity dark dark darkness... and stuff."

"All I know is that I don't trust that cat," Robinson chirped. "And before any smartarse pops in, it's not cos I'm a bird!"

"Never mind the cat!" Lumina said, pointing to the Cornerstone, "what's up with that thing?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

On 9/20/2017 at 6:20 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

On 9/20/2017 at 6:49 PM, Polkadi said:

Sally raised a hand to her forehead, looking ever so distressed. "Oh, you dastardly villain, you wouldn't! Why, I am just an innocent little Princess--"

"Erm, Sally?" Nicole butts in, confused.

"Whuh?"

"You're... Kinda..." She makes a loopy motion with a finger to her ear, whistling.

"...Oh," Sally says, coming to terms. She turns to Robrainiac with a menancing pointing finger, warning, "Back off."

"Don't worry Sally! I'll protect you!", Sonic all of a sudden declared, in a dramatic voice. Instinctively, he jumped in front of Sally, arms outstretched.

"Oh don't even need the noble steed with my super sonic speed! It's all I need! I'm fast to the finish cause-"

"You say spinach and I'm quitting this!", Phoenix warned as his eyes continued to escape his grasp!

On 9/20/2017 at 7:15 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh, what did that slimey villain do with my steamboat keys! When I get my hands on the creep, I'll tear him a new one, I'll tell youse something!" The figure said to himself as he looked for the keys under the Cornerstone of Light. What he didn't notice was the Cornerstone beginning to have a core of darkness inside of it. 

"Ohh! Well lookie here! Looks like a bell bottom!", Undyne noted.

Spoiler

Related image

"You uh, mean sailor right?", Sora guessed, knowing the figure's occupation.

"Yes! Thank you god! I can't even get my usual japes out right!", Undyne complained.

"Hrmph! I wonder if he's looking for whoever it is we are to", Phoenix mused, as Sonic finally caught and handed him his eyeballs back.

"Interesting idea there Wright-Man! I'd say I see what you mean, but that guy doesn't seem to notice the dark leak over there!", Sonic said jerking his thumb in the direction of the Cornerstone.

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"You uh, mean sailor right?", Sora guessed, knowing the figure's occupation.

The figure turned around and eyed Sora. "Oh, it's you again! I wonder when you'd show your face around these parts again! I hope youse know what you've gotta do for me since your villain decided to steal Ol' Captain Pete's steamboat keys!" Pete shouted, as smoke puffed out of his hat and he jumped up and down in anger.

"It was that ugly looking fella, you know, the one with the pointy ears and that look of incompetence! Youse know the one I'm talking about!" Pete shouted, as he quickly grabbed a piece of paper and quickly drew a picture of the person that stole his Steamboat keys. 

latest?cb=20110816013821

"This mug even captured my first mate, Willie! He keeps calling him Mickey for some reason, the stupid lug!" Old Pete said, not knowing the irony of his own words.

• Thumbs Up 7

Robinson gulped at the sight of the figure in the drawing. "Yikes, that bulldog looks even worse!" he tweeted silently in Star's ear.

"I, uh... I think they're the same guy," Star whispered back. "Or, another counterpart or his future self, or... gaaah, forget the physics, this is the real madness!"

Voidica, meanwhile, gasped. "H...He kidnapped Mickey! D-D-D-Do you think he also turned him into...?"

"One thing's for sure," Lumina said, determinedly puffing up her cheek and striking her pose. "We're gonna get Mickey...Willie... whoever, back!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Holy moly that guy is ugly!" Flame blurted out looking at the kingdom hearts version of Pete. That outfit did him no favours either.

"We'll help you find Willie, sir!" Ray saluted the steamboat driver

"I bet that fellow is responsible for hurtin' our friend as well! Shame on that man, He's going to wish he never messed with us!" Mia said angrily.

The two boys looked at her then to each other, they noticed that if Mia got upset her pigtails would go crazy and steam blew out of her ears! This mission was going make them die laughing if this keeps up!

• Thumbs Up 4

16 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The figure turned around and eyed Sora. "Oh, it's you again! I wonder when you'd show your face around these parts again! I hope youse know what you've gotta do for me since your villain decided to steal Ol' Captain Pete's steamboat keys!" Pete shouted, as smoke puffed out of his hat and he jumped up and down in anger.

"It was that ugly looking fella, you know, the one with the pointy ears and that look of incompetence! Youse know the one I'm talking about!" Pete shouted, as he quickly grabbed a piece of paper and quickly drew a picture of the person that stole his Steamboat keys. 

"This mug even captured my first mate, Willie! He keeps calling him Mickey for some reason, the stupid lug!" Old Pete said, not knowing the irony of his own words.

"Oh! Him again!?", Sora said surprised.

"Sora, who's that?", Shantae asked, stepping up in her own cartoonish appearance.

"That's Pete.....only problem is, he stole it from...Pete!", Sora said to his comrades.

"Wait a minute! You don't mean....", Kairi mused.

"Yep! The Pete from our future, stole his past self's boat! And by the sounds of it, he's the one behind corrupting Mickey too!", Sora explained in a hushed tone to the rest of the Skylanders.

Turning to back to Old Pete, Sora asked,

Spoiler

Image result for sora timeless river

"Uh, Captain Pete! I don't suppose you might have an idea of whichever way Ol' Slimey here took your deckhand and your boat, do you?"

• Thumbs Up 6

The Doofs took one look at the modern Pete drawing...and then took another look at his outfit.

Then they all started bursting into laughter.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!! H-hey check it out! It's Captain Ass Zipper!" Burnie said laughing.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Holy moly that guy is ugly!" Flame blurted out looking at the kingdom hearts version of Pete. That outfit did him no favours either.

"We'll help you find Willie, sir!" Ray saluted the steamboat driver

"I bet that fellow is responsible for hurtin' our friend as well! Shame on that man, He's going to wish he never messed with us!" Mia said angrily.

The two boys looked at her then to each other, they noticed that if Mia got upset her pigtails would go crazy and steam blew out of her ears! This mission was going make them die laughing if this keeps up!

Suddenly, another person walked up to the Skylanders...

Spoiler

latest?cb=20131105035237

"Gawrsh, so you fellas are going to help Ol' Steamboat Willie huh? Well, if you don't mind having Ol' Goof with ya, I'd sure love to help ya save my ol' buddy ol' pal!" Another person walked up to the group.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20131030025830

"If this big palooka is coming with you to save Willie, then so am I! I'm Donald Duck and I'll make the big thug who took my friend pay for this!" Donald said, before slipping in something under his breath. "Besides, that Willie owes me a whole nickel, the cheapskate!" Donald said with a devious "hehehehehe". 

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Uh, Captain Pete! I don;t suppose you might have an idea of whichever way ol' slimey here took your deckhand and your boat?"

"Of course I do, Ol' Captain Pete's noodle always remembers details about those devious villains, and I couldn't let them take my boat!" Pete shouted. 

"Gwarsh, but what about Willie?" Goofy asked Pete. 

"Who- Oh right, that squirt, I guess we need to save him too". Pete said, shaking his head as he pointed towards the docks. "The louse is down there by the docks!" 

• Thumbs Up 7

"And here I thought my design was overly stupid..." Ragna said as he saw Modern Pete. Sion saw the 2 different Petes, "never should the selves meet or we might face our own destruction." 2B and Jack just shrug off the warning.

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20110816013821

"This mug even captured my first mate, Willy! He keeps calling him Mickey for some reason, the stupid lug!" Old Pete said, not knowing the irony of his own words.

"Odd..." Inkwelle said, "Why, If I didn't know any better, I'd say he look-"

Robrainiac hastily covered the toon's mouth before he could finish,

"Sssssh! Inkwelle!" Robrainiac whispered, "Don't say it! You'll cause a time paradox and reality will crumble right before us!"

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, another person walked up to the Skylanders...

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20131105035237

"Gawrsh, so you fellas are going to help Ol' Steamboat Willie huh? Well, if you don't mind having Ol' Goof with ya, I'd sure love to help ya save my ol' buddy ol' pal!" Another person walked up to the group.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20131030025830

"If this big palooka is coming with you to save Willie, then so am I! I'm Donald Duck and I'll make the big thug who took my friend pay for this!" Donald said, before slipping in something under his breath. "Besides, that Willie owes me a whole nickel, the cheapskate!" Donald said with a devious "hehehehehe". 

"Huh... don't you guys look familiar..." Katii said with amusement, "Anyways, sure why not? We could always use the extra hands for these kinds of missions. I mean, not as in a spare hand in case we lose them, seeing as how we can... but um... you know."

Katii sighed and shook her head, "Anyways! Good to meet you guys!."

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Don't worry Sally! I'll protect you!", Sonic all of a sudden declared, in a dramatic voice. Instinctively, he jumped in front of Sally, arms outstretched.

"Oh don't even need the noble steed with my super sonic speed! It's all I need! I'm fast the finish cause-"

"You say spinach and I'm quitting this!", Phoenix warned as his eyes continued to escape his grasp!

Nicole just shook her head disappointingly, while Sally groaned, "Oh, brother..."

"Sonic," Sally says, tapping on his shoulder, "You're starting to sound like Antoine..."

Nicole calls to them, "This is only sidetracking us. We need to rescue Mickey, not fiddle around here!"

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

4 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

The Doofs took one look at the modern Pete drawing...and then took another look at his outfit.

Then they all started bursting into laughter.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!! H-hey check it out! It's Captain Ass Zipper!" Burnie said laughing.

Upon hearing this, Silver gasped. "Watch you language, mishter!" he said, though he wasn't sure if he actually intended to say this. Nevertheless, he and Chi were willing to help out this 'Pete' fellow, if it meant that they'd find Mickey too. Chi then printed another piece of paper, expressing his thoughts. It read:

"Let's get a move on! I don't wanna be stuck as a walking printer for much longer!"

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"We sure would appreciate all the help we can get, especially since these two trouble makers will probably be diggin' themselves into a trap!" Mia chuckled.

"Will not!" Flame struck back.

"I'll do my best to be a good boy." Ray promised, the halo reappearing. It seemed genuine this time.

Flame then looked at his goody goody friend's halo and blew it right off! 

"Hey!"

"You're not that good bub." Flame smirked.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1