Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Aw come on nerd hog, this is the 1920s! We could practically say anything!" Burnie said to Silver.

"So we're teaming with Donald and ol' Goof eh? This outgha be fun."  Skeet said.

"As long as there's plenty of entertainment, I'm on board." Mo said as his hands popped off and gave thumbs up.

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Sion saw the 2 different Petes, "never should the selves meet or we might face our own destruction." 2B

"Well, they've met before and we seem to be alright", Sora said shrugging.

21 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

The Doofs took one look at the modern Pete drawing...and then took another look at his outfit.

Then they all started bursting into laughter.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!! H-hey check it out! It's Captain Ass Zipper!" Burnie said laughing.

Undyne's pension for mockery was piqued as well,"FUHUHUHU! He's no Joe Brooks! What a revoltin' palooka that guy dresses like!"........."Dammit. I can't even understand my own japes now!", she said on the verge of crying.

14 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Odd..." Inkwelle said, "Why, If I didn't know any better, I'd say he look-"

Robrainiac hastily covered the toon's mouth before he could finish,

"Sssssh! Inkwelle!" Robrainiac whispered, "Don't say it! You'll cause a time paradox and reality will crumble right before us!"

"Uhh, about that....we kinda told him about that last time. Don't worry though, he didn't believe us! Or rather...he thought it was just someone who looked and sounded like him", Sora said sweat-dropping. "Still, it's probably best not to push our luck with him further. Besides, we have a future to save!"

18 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, another person walked up to the Skylanders...

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20131105035237

"Gawrsh, so you fellas are going to help Ol' Steamboat Willie huh? Well, if you don't mind having Ol' Goof with ya, I'd sure love to help ya save my ol' buddy ol' pal!" Another person walked up to the group.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20131030025830

"If this big palooka is coming with you to save Willie, then so am I! I'm Donald Duck and I'll make the big thug who took my friend pay for this!" Donald said, before slipping in something under his breath. "Besides, that Willie owes me a whole nickel, the cheapskate!" Donald said with a devious "hehehehehe". 

Yikes! Speaking of time paradoxes! I really hope Donald and Goofy don't end up recognizing me later when we're fated to meet!, Sora thought to himself.

Spoiler

Related image

"W-well then! The more the merrier!", he said flashing a grin their way. Deja vu indeed Goofy, Sora thought back to their first time as a trio ever coming to Timeless River.

18 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Of course I do, Ol' Captain Pete's noodle always remembers details about those devious villains, and I couldn't let them take my boat!" Pete shouted. 

"Gwarsh, but what about Willie?" Goofy asked Pete. 

"Who- Oh right, that squirt, I guess we need to save him too". Pete said, shaking his head as he pointed towards the docks. "The louse is down there by the docks!" 

"Then to the docks....WE RIDE!", Sonic said in his dramatic voice, earning a groan from Phoenix and Shantae.

• Thumbs Up 6

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Of course I do, Ol' Captain Pete's noodle always remembers details about those devious villains, and I couldn't let them take my boat!" Pete shouted. 

"Gwarsh, but what about Willie?" Goofy asked Pete. 

"Who- Oh right, that squirt, I guess we need to save him too". Pete said, shaking his head as he pointed towards the docks. "The louse is down there by the docks!" 

"Alright, then let's go!" Sally said, ready to get moving. "Come on, Nicole, we'll leg it!"

Nicole gave Sally such a stare, with her legs just being smoke. Sally nervously chuckled in response, sweat drops raining everywhere as she stretches her collar with a finger. "Eh heh... I mean... Y'know..."

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Then to the docks....WE RIDE!", Sonic said in his dramatic voice, earning a groan from Phoenix and Shantae.

Nicole and Sally facepalmed in unison, both expressing dismay to Sonic's new personality.

"This will get annoying fast," Nicole comments, shaking her head.

"Dare I say, I prefer the "way past cool", finger-wagging you over this!" Sally adds, her hands upon her hips and not looking impressed.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

16 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Alright, then let's go!" Sally said, ready to get moving. "Come on, Nicole, we'll leg it!"

Nicole gave Sally such a stare, with her legs just being smoke. Sally nervously chuckled in response, sweat drops raining everywhere as she stretches her collar with a finger. "Eh heh... I mean... Y'know..."

1920's style Shantae by ThatGuyWithTheTShirt

"Huh. Thank goodness that didn't happen to me! Have you seen  I Dream of....What's her name?", Shantae asked Nicole. Shrugging, the genie girl was content with her form all things considered.

16 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole and Sally facepalmed in unison, both expressing dismay to Sonic's new personality.

"This will get annoying fast," Nicole comments, shaking her head.

"Dare I say, I prefer the "way past cool", finger-wagging you over this!" Sally adds, her hands upon her hips and not looking impressed.

Timeless Kairi by cypii

Spoiler

SOURCE:https://khworldproject.deviantart.com/art/Timeless-Kairi-94749516

"Well, I suppose it could always be worse", Kairi spoke up. "It's not like he has corny music to accompany-"

"Spoke too soon there little lady!", Sonic said grinning as he ran off to the site of dastardliness!

"Uhhhh", Kairi was left speechless as a result.

"He really is the full heroic package here. Chivalrous, bombastic beyond practicality. Ego supremely included", Phoenix Wright snarked.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I wish we were in a silent cartoon". Edgeworth said with distain as the Skylanders headed towards the docks. 

As the group arrived at the docks, they found themselves on a small side path as they saw a ship bouncing up and down on the water. As they saw this, they saw Mickey tied up on the boat's hook, handing over a small pool of Heartless. 

latest?cb=20131030034028

"Aaaah! These are the good ol' days, just me and my sailboat! And a little half-pint hanging over a pool of Heartless. You wanna know why you're here ya mug? Because you're a huge pain in my pockets in the future, and Ol' Pete's realised you aren't nearly as difficult to take down in the past!" Pete mocked Mickey, as Mickey didn't respond, just cartoonishly trying to escape his rope. "I wouldn't try that Mick, that's toon-proof rope, special made by one Judge Doom!" 

• Thumbs Up 8

On 9/20/2017 at 8:17 PM, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Well, I suppose it could always be worse", Kairi spoke up. "It's not like he has corny music to accompany-"

"Spoke too soon there little lady!", Sonic said grinning as he ran off to the site of dastardliness!

"He really is the full heroic package here. Chivalrous, bombastic beyond practicality. Ego supremely included", Phoenix Wright snarked.

@Captain Metallix "Hi ho Silver! Away-mmmmph!", as they neared the docks, Sonic found his mouth collectively clamped over by Sora, Phoenix, Kairi and Shantae as they approached their foes. The last thing they wanted was to attract unwanted attention.

" Hey Orchestra! Hold it!", Phoenix hissed, which prompted the music to end. "Huh, that could come in handy back home", he mused quietly.

On 9/20/2017 at 8:24 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the group arrived at the docks, they found themselves on a small side path as they saw a ship bouncing up and down on the water. As they saw this, they saw Mickey tied up on the boat's hook, handing over a small pool of Heartless. 

"Aaaah! These are the good ol' days, just me and my sailboat! And a little half-pint hanging over a pool of Heartless. You wanna know why you're here ya mug? Because you're a huge pain in my pockets in the future, and Ol' Pete's realised you aren't nearly as difficult to take down in the past!" Pete mocked Mickey, as Mickey didn't respond, just cartoonishly trying to escape his rope. "I wouldn't try that Mick, that's toon-proof rope, special made by one Judge Doom!" 

"Wait a minute, so he couldn't speak back in his younger years despite being a chatterbox in his older days of age?", Phoenix said. "Now who does that remind us of?", he said prompting everyone to turn to Sonic.

"What? Are you gonna accuse me, Mr. Needlemouse of ripping off the mouse himself? C'mon! Give me a break guys!", Sonic retorted.

"Anyway, it looks like younger Pete has got King Mickey in a bind. If we don't free him and undo whatever means of time travel Pete is using.....well you all saw the end result back in the present", Sora warned the SKylanders.

• Thumbs Up 6

"We gotta stop him!" Ray whispered to Flame, overseeing KH Pete keeping 'Willie' in a toon proof cage.

"But how?" Flame asked.

Ray rubbed his chin in a cartoonish manner... he wasn't sure, he was pushing his tiny brain into overdrive but nothing was coming up. Flame looked sad. He noticed Ray trying to come up with an idea via a light bulb that popped up over his head... but the light wouldn't turn on.

• Thumbs Up 5

26 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Floating along to the docks, Nicole sighed with disappointment. He was really over the top about this, and it was nearly unbearable to witness...

She looked over to Sally, who was... Swooning over him? Hearts floated above her head, as Sally watched Sonic run, lovestruck. "My hero..."

Very confused, Nicole snaps her out of it again, "Err... Sally, you're doing that thing again..."

"I-- What?" Sally exclaimed, as she looked around. Seeing the hearts floating over her head, she jumps up and swats at them. "What the heck! I'm really starting to hate this, now!"

Rubbing her chin, Nicole asks, "Erm, do you still love him...?"

"No! Yes? As a friend! That wasn't me, I swear! I SWEAR!" Sally shouts, flustered and embarrassed.

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20131030034028

Watching the situation unfold, Sally and Nicole yelped.

"Not good!" Nicole exclaims. "What do we do?!"

Sally replies, "I'm thinking, I'm thinking!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Star glared at Pete, and smacked her wand against her hand like a club. "Oooh, I'd like to beat those big teeth out of his mouth!" she said.

"A-A-Are you sure that's a good idea though?" Robinson chirped in a panic. "I-I mean, he's got Mickey in trouble!"

"Well, do you have any better ideas?" Star replied. The little bird thought to himself... truth be told, he didn't.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

"We gotta stop him!" Ray whispered to Flame, overseeing KH Pete keeping 'Willie' in a toon proof cage.

"But how?" Flame asked.

Ray rubbed his chin in a cartoonish manner... he wasn't sure, he was pushing his tiny brain into overdrive by nothing was coming up. Flame looked sad. He noticed Ray trying to come up with an idea via a light bulb that popped up over his head... but the light wouldn't turn on.

"!!!" Pete said, as he heard the Skylanders yelp and make sounds. 

"Gawrsh Capt'n Pete, that fella kind of looks like you!" Goofy said, as he examined the Old Pete. 

"Hey, you watch your tounge you louse! That fella don't look a thing like me! He's a dastardly villain that's holding my boat hostage!" Pete said, stomping up and down angrily.

"And Willie". Donald said simply. 

"Oh, right. Him too..." Old Pete said. 

As the Skylanders saw him, he gasped shocked. "G-Gah, Maleficant never said youse SkyCreeps would be after me! Well TRY AND GET ME YOU MUGS!" Pete shouted, charging down the river full power. 

"H-how do we catch up with him!?" Sonia asked shocked. 

"Simple Pallies! We use our own boat!" Captain Pete said, as he pointed towards a small inflatable life raft and forcefully pushed all of the Skylanders onto it, grabbing several paddles. "NOW, PADDLE!" Pete shouted, as he began paddling quickly, using his cartoon physics to chase after the Steamboat. 

• Thumbs Up 7

"Hmph!" Jack scoffed at Modern Pete. "I can't believe that guy is giving you so much trouble..." Ragna groaned.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Simple Pallies! We use our own boat!" Captain Pete said, as he pointed towards a small inflatable life raft and forcefully pushed all of the Skylanders onto it, grabbing several paddles. "NOW, PADDLE!" Pete shouted, as he began paddling quickly, using his cartoon physics to chase after the Steamboat. 

"Must we have to?" 2B asked, "I don't do well with water..." The android nervously looked at the water as she grabbed a paddle.

• Thumbs Up 5

The three girls looked at each other and shrugged, grabbing a paddle and helping out. As she paddled, though, Star saw Robinson perched on the end and got an idea.

"Hey, turn into your Valor form!" Star said. As Robinson did so, she grabbed his tail and told him to fly. To his bewilderment, his tail acted like a rope that tugged the raft along as he flew after the raft, while the rest of the crew paddled to pick up more speed.

• Thumbs Up 3

23 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Hi ho Silver! Away-mmmmph!", as they neared the docks, Sonic found his mouth collectively clamped over by Sora, Phoenix, Kairi and Shantae as they approached their foes. The last thing they wanted was to attract unwanted attention.

Silver looked at Sonic with confusion. "...You called?" he asked, not understanding the reference. Chi just face-palmed at the situation, as they followed the boat.

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders saw him, he gasped shocked. "G-Gah, Maleficant never said youse SkyCreeps would be after me! Well TRY AND GET ME YOU MUGS!" Pete shouted, charging down the river full power. 

"Thish plache ish getting weirder all the time!" Silver commented. Chi responded to Ol' Pete's demand with a salute, having given up on trying to 'speak' at this point. At the back of the raft, he changed his hands into a pair of old-fashioned propellers, and set them into the river, increasing the raft's speed.

• Thumbs Up 3

"How the hell can I paddle?!" Alter-Ego complains, looking at himself. His human-like appearance is no more, now he appears to be a steampunk robot with very little room for flexibility, having the bare miniumum of joints.

Kyubey chuckles. "Looks like ol' AE's got it the worst. I'm just black and white, sonny boy!"

Hiyoko, with her outfit all black and grey simply moves forward, grumbling to herself. "Everything just looks so... drab without the color!"

"Could be worse... you would be in one of those 20s flapper outfits." Shuichi shrugs.

Hiyoko grits her teeth. "Put that image in my head again, and I'll punch you in the face."

• Thumbs Up 8

Delta wasting little time, leaps into the liferaft. Ray and Flame grab a paddle and starting rowing. Mia on the other hand a different idea. She already got her hair wet once today, why not do it again.

She sits at the back of the boat facing away from it and sticks her hair in the water. Before the skylanders knew it they were going a just bit faster thanks to Mia, propeller hair.

"Keep going Flame! We'll catch that no good kidnapper!" Ray encourages his dragon friend.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hey! I got it!" Katii said as she pulled her tail off, "What if I turn my tail into a motor boat propeller?"

"Now you're thinking like a toon!" Inkwelle pat Katii on the head, "Get to it!"

Nodding, Katii made her way to the back of the small boat. Twisting her tail to the point where it would have turned every bone into sawdust had she been in her regular form, Katii stuck the now spinning tail into the water.  Katii Expecting to start going at a  high speed, to say Katii was a little bummed out would be an understatement. Due to the small size of her tail, it had as much power as everyone else's rowing abilities.

"Aw man..." Katii groaned,

"Don't fret none, Katii!" Inkwelle assured his catlike friend, "Every little bit helps!"

• Thumbs Up 6

On the liferaft, Sally turned to Nicole, telling her, "I sure hope you are a genie, Nicole..."

"Why's that?"

"Because I WISH THIS BOAT WOULD GO FASTER!" Sally shouted. And, of all things, it worked. Nicole looked down at her hands, and over to a nonexistant audience, surprised.

• Thumbs Up 6

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"!!!" Pete said, as he heard the Skylanders yelp and make sounds. 

"Gawrsh Capt'n Pete, that fella kind of looks like you!" Goofy said, as he examined the Old Pete. 

"Hey, you watch your tounge you louse! That fella don't look a thing like me! He's a dastardly villain that's holding my boat hostage!" Pete said, stomping up and down angrily.

"And Willie". Donald said simply. 

"Oh, right. Him too..." Old Pete said. 

"Paddle huh? Well then allow me! We'll nab those rotten wrong-doers or blink out trying!", Sonic declared as he willingly stuck his feet into the water and then paddled, his legs tuned into a figure 8 that began propelling the raft forward!

"Since when were you okay with sticking so much as a toe voluntarily into water!?", Shantae asked surprised.

"Gah! Beats me!", Sonic said realizing what he was doing. "B-but, you know what they say! For the greater good to win the day from evil....right?"

Phoenix just shook his head, exasperated as he paddled.

• Thumbs Up 5

"I'll join in on that action!" Skeet as he also turned his tail into a propellor for the motors, which still wasn't enough..

"Move over, I got this." Burnie said as he did the tail pedaling too, since his tail was much bigger and longer, it was moving as twice as stronger then Skeet and Katii's.

Mo meanwhile was busy singing the classic Steamboat Willie tune while pretending to be the captain.

"Ay mateys, all best put ye backsides and tails to it if we wish to reach the fat cat with a zipper for his big buttocks!" Mo said talking like a pirate for some reason.

• Thumbs Up 4

As the Skylanders began zooming down the river, Pete ran up to the back to the boat as his mouth opened wide at what he saw. "Why is my louse of a past self helping those brats?! Well, let's see how they like these cannons!" Pete said with an evil laugh. He began trying to twirl a moustache that wasn't there. "Darn..." Pete said, saddened by the lack of one. 

Spoiler

200px-Ice_Cannon_KHD.png

Several heartless cannons aimed towards the Skylanders, shooting out various elements such as fire, ice, earth, and water. The group began paddling different ways while Pete stood in front, acting as Captain. "You're not gonna scare off Ol' Capt'n Pete from his boat!" Pete said proudly before getting hit by a cannonball and flying back onto the raft in a comedy fashion. 

"Let's see how youse mugs like a bit of different scenery!" Pete shouted, as he jumped off the boat to the sides, grabbing two curtains and drawing them towards him. 

Spoiler

120px-Pete's_Curtain_KHII.png

As the curtains drew back, the scene had changed dramatically, the Skylanders were now chasing down Pete, not on water, but they were instead on road, in a small inflatable car while the sailboat had grown wheels and began driving off, in the background were several town buildings, including one with flames coming out of it. 

latest?cb=20130905023450

Suddenly, the Skylanders felt their car bump as several heartless smashed into it.

Spoiler

Hot_Rod_KHIIFM.png

• Thumbs Up 9

"What the? How did we get here?" Skeet asked confused. "Did our boat morph into a car? I didn't know that could happen in the 20s!"

"It couldn't, looks like Walt Petey just presented us to one of his 'cartoons'..." Burnie joked.

"Oh no my pals! We have reached a burning building!" Mo pointed out. "Where's an elephant when ya need one?"

• Thumbs Up 6

"What... just happened...?" Lumina asked, looking all around her. She wasn't expecting any of this to have happened.

"Whatever it was, it happened because it did," Star replied with a resigned shrug. "Don't bother with logic, just roll with it!"

"That's all well and good, but can I stop pulling you lot along now?" Robinson asked, still flying ahead while Star had a hold on his tail.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sally and Nicole looked around with confusion. "What... Happened...?" Nicole asks, trying to make sense of this.

"D'oohhh, burning building or Mickey? Burning building or Mickey?!" Sally scrambled about thinking, looking at the situation at hand.

Nicole tells Sally, "Hmm... Using your two wishes left, we could use one of them to dose out the buil-- OOF! What was...?" Looking around, all the Heartless cars were trying to ram into them, and spin them off the road. "Talk about road rage!"

• Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the curtains drew back, the scene had changed dramatically, the Skylanders were now chasing down Pete, not on water, but they were instead on road, in a small inflatable car while the sailboat had grown wheels and began driving off, in the background were several town buildings, including one with flames coming out of it. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130905023450

Suddenly, the Skylanders felt their car bump as several heartless smashed into it.

Reveal hidden contents

Hot_Rod_KHIIFM.png

"Yeesh! I've heard that life is a highway, but this is ridiculous!", Phoenix said.

Sora's eyes widened and dilated in fear upon recognizing the car heartless.  "Oh no.....", he croaked out, "not them. Not now!"

"S-Sora?", Shantae asked nervously.

"Shantae! I wish for an anvil!", Sora said.

"Oh come now! Like that's gonna-POOf!", Shantae was interrupted as an anvil dropped ont one of the car heartless. "Huh. Well I'm sure there's a limit to that", Shantae said.

Spoiler

Image result for sora timeless river

"Guys! This is not a drill! Take out those wheeled devils as soon as you can!", Sora advised as he sliced a car heartless that nearly gnawed onto them!

• Thumbs Up 6

"Don't worry, guys! I got this!" Alter-Ego begins to get out his arm guns... only to have his hands pop off due to how old and outdated his tech is, only spilling out clunky bronze bullets. "...Okay, I'm never coming back here again." He grumbles.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 2