Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"An...sum? Ransom? If you want money in exchange for Mickey, I would gladl-" Kyubey is then shut up by Alter-Ego, his hand on his mouth.

Alter-Ego shakes his head. "Kyubey, this is one man you don't mess with..." He says.

Kyubey could only respond with silence and a slow nod.

"It's quite excellent to see the Skylanders' intelligence networks having become so outdated as to not know my true nature. I believe you previously faced off against my Nobody counterpart, correct?" 

"Well, if a nobody could be that powerful, then tell me Skylanders, how powerful do you think that a heartless feasting on the pure darkness smouldering out of every person's heart, every world's heart could be?"  

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Ansem! You're back too!?", Sora said.

"Who's this sharp-tongued guy?", Undyne asked.

"Bad news! Really bad news!", Sora said, "He's the one responsible for our home, Destiny Island's original devouring by darkness!"

"What's worse, he even possesed our friend Riku! Made him do....terrible things, all thinking he was doing it to help me!", Kairi said, disgusted,

"Oh lovely, Sora's whittle girlfriend remembers me too, that shall save us a lot of explanations indeed. I must say, Sora. Kairi. This L.O.G fellow is quite the gentlemen. When he appeared to Master Xehanort offering up Roxas and Riku as bounties, well Xemnas and myself surely couldn't decline his offer, now could we?" Ansem said with a mocking sneer in his voice.

• Thumbs Up 8

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"It's quite excellent to see the Skylanders' intelligence networks having become so outdated as to not know my true nature. I believe you previously faced off against my Nobody counterpart, correct?" 

"Well, if a nobody could be that powerful, then tell me Skylanders, how powerful do you think that a heartless feasting on the pure darkness smouldering out of every person's heart, every world's heart could be?" 

"I suggest you get straight to the point," Sally replies, crossing her arms. "I'm sure you don't want a fight as much as I don't."

Nicole then adds on, "If you only want to threaten us, we are not interested."

The girls stood their ground against Ansem. They were not so easily intimidated...

• Thumbs Up 4

"So the main event arrived" Jack said, knowing full aware of LOG's trials. "So you finally decided to show your face huh? We'll kick your ass right here and now if you want jackass!" Ragna shouted at Ansem.

"He seeks darkness? That seems counterproductive" 2B said.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"So the main event arrived" Jack said, knowing full aware of LOG's trials. "So you finally decided to show your face huh? We'll kick your ass right here and now if you want jackass!" Ragna shouted at Ansem.

"He seeks darkness? That seems counterproductive" 2B said.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Trying to ruin the challenge this early in the game. I don't think L.O.G would like that very much, wouldn't you agree, Jack?" Ansem said with a smirk, as he teleported by Ragna and kicked his keyblade away from him before phasing back in front of him. "I'm here on orders after all. The audiences at home wouldn't want to go so long without seeing the villain of the hour, correct?" Ansem said with a chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 7

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"W-Wait, you knew he was coming yet you didn't warn us?!" Shuichi asks, trembling in his shoes after seeing Ansem.

He's too scared to even get out his gun. It could potentially be suicide for him.

• Thumbs Up 7

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Trying to ruin the challenge this early in the game. I don't think L.O.G would like that very much, wouldn't you agree, Jack?" Ansem said with a smirk, as he teleported by Ragna and kicked his keyblade away from him before phasing back in front of him. "I'm here on orders after all. The audiences at home wouldn't want to go so long without seeing the villain of the hour, correct?" Ansem said with a chuckle.

"Hmph" Jack seemed to have an understanding on Ansem's objective, "you are our obstacle to overcome. I expect you do your best on bringing a challenge."

"You cocky little.." Ragna said as his keyblade got knocked away.

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"W-Wait, you knew he was coming yet you didn't warn us?!" Shuichi asks, trembling in his shoes after seeing Ansem.

He's too scared to even get out his gun. It could potentially be suicide for him.

Sion placed her hand on Shuichi's hand and shakes her head knowing the risks.

• Thumbs Up 5

Shuichi simply stands by, somewhat comforted by Sion. Sweat trickles down his face as the timid boy waits and dreads what will happen next...

He looks back at Jack, utterly confused. How can he be so relaxed about this?

• Thumbs Up 4

"But now now, it isn't the time for me to challenge you all. No, it's time for something else. Time for what you came here for, to save your dear friend Mickey. So, while we're wiping Roxas' mind of all of those pesky connections and destroying his heart so he'll act as a vessel of Xehanort, you enjoy saving your pal here". Ansem said, as he snapped his fingers, causing a portal to open, and out stepped someone who had been corrupted by darkness...

latest?cb=20150404130418

A tall cartoony rabbit welding a magic paint brush stepped out of the portal, with bright yellow eyes and strands of darkness flying off it. "You know what to do, Oswald" @Emperor Robrainiac. Ansem said with a smirk.

• Thumbs Up 8

Voidica gasped and trembled behind Lumina. Somehow, the cartoony bunny rabbit was more terrifying to her than the strange man was.

"D...Did he do... that to M-Mickey?" she asked, afraid.

"I don't know, sweetie," Lumina frowned. "But I have the feeling he's going to be the key to undoing it!" Her gloved hands glowed with orbs of bright light as she prepared to fight back.

• Thumbs Up 5

Turning to Nicole, Sally uses her final wish, "Nicole, I WISH TO KNOW HOW TO SUMMON MY KEYBLADE!"

With a poof, a keyblade pops into Sally's hand. "...Wow, that's embarrassingly easy..."

Nicole meanwhile summons her own keyblade, ready to take on Oswald.

And with that, the girls were ready to fight!

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"But now now, it isn't the time for me to challenge you all. No, it's time for something else. Time for what you came here for, to save your dear friend Mickey. So, while we're wiping Roxas' mind of all of those pesky connections and destroying his heart so he'll act as a vessel of Xehanort, you enjoy saving your pal here". Ansem said, as he snapped his fingers, causing a portal to open, and out stepped someone who had been corrupted by darkness...

latest?cb=20150404130418

A tall cartoony rabbit welding a magic paint brush stepped out of the portal, with bright yellow eyes and strands of darkness flying off it. "You know what to do, Oswald" @Emperor Robrainiac. Ansem said with a smirk.

"Loud and clear!" The toon rabbit said as he approached the Skylanders. "Howdy! How do you do everyone? You might know me as..."

The rabbit held up his brush in a flashy pose "Oswald! Oswald the lucky rabbit!"

The Skylanders looked at Oswald in confusion, not recognizing the rabbit before them... some had a vague idea of whom he was, but was unfamiliar with him. Of course, there was only one person who recognized this figure.

"Oswald!' Inkwelle exclaimed, "What happened?! Wha-what's going on?!"

"..." Oswald stood, awaiting for someone other than Inkwelle to recognize him. His smile began to fade.

"...And Of course." Oswald frowned, "I introduce myself to you all, and not even a round of applause! Typical."

Oswald then pointed his paint brush at him, "Oooooh! I see how it is... I gotta feeling you all prefer Mickey Mouse, don't you? You think he's the better the toon because he's starred in more talkies than me don't you?! You like him more because he's a KING! You like him because he has a KEYBLADE! You like him because you all think that without him you wouldn't exist don't you?! You like him because his head is plastered is on candy bars, waffles, tissue boxes, toothbrushes, diapers! You like him because he's Mickey Mouse!!" 

Oswald waited for a response, but got none.

"Oswald! Please snap out of it!" Inkwelle cried out, "I recognize you! I know yo-"

Inkwelle was silenced by a blast of thinner from the paint brush, reducing Inkwelle's body into a puddle. All that remained of him was his head.

"Th-th-Thinner?!" Inkwelle cried out "Guys! Don't let that thinner hit you! Cartoon physics are usless against it!"

"Now then... let's try this again..." Oswald cleared his throat and put a smile back on his face and held his paintbrush up high, his eyes still glowing yellow, "Hey boys and girls! It's me, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!"

Oswald once again waited for a response from the Skylanders. He readied his paintbrush in case any of them said anything he didn't like. It was clear the darkness had overtaken him and warped him.

• Thumbs Up 9

8 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Loud and clear!" The toon rabbit said as he approached the Skylanders. "Howdy! How do you do everyone? You might know me as..."

The rabbit held up his brush in a flashy pose "Oswald! Oswald the lucky rabbit!"

The Skylanders looked at Oswald in confusion, not recognizing the rabbit before them... some had a vague idea of whom he was, but was unfamiliar with him. Of course, there was only one person who recognized this figure.

"Oswald!' Inkwelle exclaimed, "What happened?! Wha-what's going on?!"

"..." Oswald stood, awaiting for someone other than Inkwelle to recognize him. His smile began to fade.

"...And Of course." Oswald frowned, "I introduce myself to you all, and not even a round of applause! Typical."

Oswald then pointed his paint brush at him, "Oooooh! I see how it is... I gotta feeling you all prefer Mickey Mouse, don't you? You think he's the better the toon because he's starred in more talkies than me don't you?! You like him more because he's a KING! You like him because he has a KEYBLADE! You like him because you all think that without him you wouldn't exist don't you?! You like him because his head is plastered is on candy bars, waffles, tissue boxes, toothbrushes, diapers! You like him because he's Mickey Mouse!!" 

Oswald waited for a response, but got none.

"Oswald! Please snap out of it!" Inkwelle cried out, "I recognize you! I know yo-"

Inkwelle was silenced by a blast of thinner from the paint brush, reducing Inkwelle's body into a puddle. All that remained of him was his head.

"Th-th-Thinner?!" Inkwelle cried out "Guys! Don't let that thinner hit you! Cartoon physics are usless against it!"

"Now then... let's try this again..." Oswald cleared his throat and put a smile back on his face and held his paintbrush up high, his eyes still glowing yellow, "Hey boys and girls! It's me, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!"

Oswald once again waited for a response from the Skylanders. He readied his paintbrush in case any of them said anything he didn't like. It was clear the darkness had overtaken him and warped him.

"That's seriously one messed up toon" Trunks whispered to the other Skylanders. 

"I-I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I don't know who you are" Sonia said to the luck rabbit

Ansem shook his head. "Tsk tsk tsk. Well, Skylanders, if you survive Mr. Overshadowed here, I'm sure you'll come find me. Then I'll give you a true taste of darkness". Ansem said with a chuckle, before turning his head towards Sora and Kairi. "I'll be sure to tell Riku you said "Hello" @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon. I would tell Roxas the same but I'm afraid that's quite impossible". 

• Thumbs Up 8

"M-Mister Oswald... you didn't have to go and h-hurt Mister Inkwell..." Voidica frowned, feeling even more terrified than ever. In this world, that thinner could do so much worse to her friends!

Robinson whispered to Star and Lumina. "What do we do?! We're dealing with someone who seriously needed more love in their life!"

"Or someone who got corrupted by the bad guys," Lumina responded. "That's also a possibility... oh wait, make that a certainty."

"Still, what do we do?!"

"If he uses that thinner on Voidica, I'm not going to show him any mercy." She stood ahead of Voidica, protecting her in case the rabbit did something drastic.

• Thumbs Up 6

The Doofs bulged their eyes in horror at Inkwelle getting thinned by Oswald.

"That rabbit's got problems..." Skeet said.

"Look Ansem, Seeker of Dorkness. If you and bunny boy think you can subject us to your sulking of utter dark depths or some crap, you got another thing coming!" Burnie said.

"Aw shucks! We may not toon our way out of this, but we sure can FIGHT!" Mo said ready to battle.

• Thumbs Up 7

What happened to Inkwelle was the final straw for Kyubey. A fierce frown forms on his face. "Oh, you. Sick. BASTARD." His hatch opens, revealing a hammer. "You ain't gettin' love that way, I'll tell you that much!"

Alter-Ego, as clunky as he is in his current state chooses not to stand idle. He gets in a very basic fighting pose. "We have to snap him out of it! This can't be Oswald, right?!"

"Whatever, or whoever he is, he's going down!" Hiyoko gets out her Keyblade. "He's getting a serious bop on the head!"

Shuichi shakily gets his gun out. He can't back down either... not when a friend got harmed like this.

• Thumbs Up 7

Nicole's cartoony eyes widened after watching Oswald. "This won't turn out well..." On the defensive, Nicole was very cautious about fighting Oswald.

Sally held her keyblade tight, trying to think. There had to be a way to make a peaceful resolve out of this... But until then... "Oh, Sonic the Hedgehog @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon, our hero!" Sally plays up, worriedly hugging his arm. "Please save us from the nasty beast trying to hurt us!"

'I feel like an idiot doing this,' Sally thought to herself, as she continued playing up to try and get him to fight.

• Thumbs Up 8

"This is oddly familiar" 2B said as she saw Inkwelle being reduced to a head. "You twisted son of a bitch..." Ragna said as he watched Oswald's actions unfold.

"Its unfair" Sion said, "I know how to feel like your forgotten but you didn't need to take it out on someone innocent."

• Thumbs Up 5

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Ansem shook his head. "Tsk tsk tsk. Well, Skylanders, if you survive Mr. Overshadowed here, I'm sure you'll come find me. Then I'll give you a true taste of darkness". Ansem said with a chuckle, before turning his head towards Sora and Kairi. "I'll be sure to tell Riku you said "Hello" @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon. I would tell Roxas the same but I'm afraid that's quite impossible". 

"I think we'd rather tell him that ourselves!", Sora retorted. "You didn't get away with the last time Ansem! No matter what, so long as anyone of us are still around, you can bet we'll be thee to help the others out!"

"Riku will never give in to you. Not without a fight!", Kairi added. "We won't let you keep him trapped in whatever gauntlet you've got him in forever!"

"That's assuming he doesn't break out and kick your butt himself!", Sora capped off angrily.

"Roxas!You....if you do anything to strip him of who he is.....I won't rest until you face judgement to every higher power there is!", Shantae threatened. "Including myself!!!"

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole's cartoony eyes widened after watching Oswald. "This won't turn out well..." On the defensive, Nicole was very cautious about fighting Oswald.

Sally held her keyblade tight, trying to think. There had to be a way to make a peaceful resolve out of this... But until then... "Oh, Sonic the Hedgehog @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon, our hero!" Sally plays up, worriedly hugging his arm. "Please save us from the nasty beast trying to hurt us!"

'I feel like an idiot doing this,' Sally thought to herself, as she continued playing up to try and get him to fight.

"Not to worry Sal, I shall assist you!", Sonic said. "Okay, why am I feeling like a schmuck getting played into what I should already love to do!?", he questioned.

"Hold that thought! Either way, Oswald  over here seems to want some attention. So let's give him what he wants @Emperor Robrainiac ", Undyne said cracking her knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Hey, listen up all of you..." Donald said, as small devil ears popped up on his head. "You guys keep Bugs here distracted, me and Goof will sneak onto the boat and save Willie, how's that sound?" Donald asked.

"Gawrsh Donald, you sure that's a good idea to leave these guys against Oswald?" Goofy asked, scratching his head. "Shut it ya big palooka!" Donald said, knocking Goofy over the head and grabbing his collar while the two sneaked off onto the steamboat.

8 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"I think we'd rather tell him that ourselves!", Sora retorted. "You didn't get away with the last time Ansem! No matter what, so long as anyone of us are still around, you can bet we'll be thee to help the others out!"

"Riku will never give in to you. Not without a fight!", Kairi added. "We won't let you keep him trapped in whatever gauntlet you've got him in forever!"

"That's assuming he doesn't break out and kick your butt himself!", Sora capped off angrily.

"Roxas!You....if you do anything to strip him of who he is.....I won't rest until you face judgement to every higher power there is!", Shantae threatened. "Including myself!!!"

"Oh no, I'm so scared, I don't want to be hurt by Riku, no please stop. How utterly disgusting, your fate in your friend will make it all the more greater when I use him to shatter your pathetic hearts". Ansem said to the two. 

As he said this, the battle music began to kick in.

• Thumbs Up 6

Oswald, not realizing that his actions did not give a good first impression to his peers, was quite frankly insulted.

"That's it?!" Oswald exclaimed, "That's what you have to say to me?! Not even a "oh yeah, I remember you..." After all I've done for toons! GAH!"

The Lucky Rabbit pulled his ears in frustration, and began to stomp "I WAS THE FIRST DISNEY CHARACTER! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN KING! I SHOULD HAVE HAD A KEYBLADE! I SHOULD HAVE HAD BETTER REDESIGNS!"

Oswald calmed down and took a deep breath. Removing his leg and scratching the back of his neck with his lucky rabbit's foot, Oswald quickly put it back on and pointed the thinner at them.

"Well! I'll show you who to respect around here!" 

And with that, Oswald began to shoot thinner, a green liquid around the area hoping to aim for the skylanders. Upon making contact with the grass, it began to melt into nothing but a white spot.

• Thumbs Up 8

"Blame the Disney legal department, not us!" Alter-Ego hops backwards, avoiding the thinner. "...Shit, we're all hand-drawn characters. Even out of this world. One touch from that thinner and we're done for!"

"...How come none of the villains ever used that?" Kyubey asks, scratching his head.

Hiyoko puts her finger over her mouth. "DON'T give them any ideas!"

• Thumbs Up 7

The four retreated from Oswald's thinner attack, and pondered what to do. As it currently was, it was like facing Charn, only even then one could save themselves from Death magic if they had a large and/or powerful crystal at hand. But in a world of ink and paint, what do you do against paint thinner?

Star, taking a gamble, fired a Narwhal Blast at Oswald. Would her luck prevail over his?

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Oswald, not realizing that his actions did not give a good first impression to his peers, was quite frankly insulted.

"That's it?!" Oswald exclaimed, "That's what you have to say to me?! Not even a "oh yeah, I remember you..." After all I've done for toons! GAH!"

The Lucky Rabbit pulled his ears in frustration, and began to stomp "I WAS THE FIRST DISNEY CHARACTER! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN KING! I SHOULD HAVE HAD A KEYBLADE! I SHOULD HAVE HAD BETTER REDESIGNS!"

Oswald calmed down and took a deep breath. Removing his leg and scratching the back of his neck with his lucky rabbit's foot, Oswald quickly put it back on and pointed the thinner at them.

"Well! I'll show you who to respect around here!" 

And with that, Oswald began to shoot thinner, a green liquid around the area hoping to aim for the skylanders. Upon making contact with the grass, it began to melt into nothing but a white spot.

"Yeesh settle down Bugs Bunny!", Undyne said as the Skylanders all dove out of the way!

"M-Mr. Oswald! A bit of advice. We can't really respect you if we're too dead for the task. Because of something like that thinner!", Phoenix informed Oswald, while Shantae gave him some cover.

"Yeah, in fact how about you put the thinner down and then we chat it up? Sound cool?", Sonic said, aiding in the distraction. "Truth telling,none of want to hurt you!", he said flashing a sincere, if not cheesy, grin.

• Thumbs Up 7

"AW CRAP-BASKETS!" Burnie yelled in fear as he grabbed Skeet and Mo dodging the thinner that was headed for them. It hit a nearby wall that melted leaving a white spot.

"What the hell did Mickey do to this guy?!" Skeet asked in panic.

"What the hell did those Disney guys do more like!" Burnie corrected. "How are we gonna beat him if he could instant-melt us?"

"Man, if only we could remember..." Mo said.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Dee Dude said:

"AW CRAP-BASKETS!" Burnie yelled in fear as he grabbed Skeet and Mo dodging the thinner that was headed for them. It hit a nearby wall that melted leaving a white spot.

"Oh, you say that to-" Trunks began said, before seeing the thinner and jumping out of the way to dodge it. "Greeeaaaat, land of cartoons, and that jackass had to give his ally the one weapon that's extremely powerful in here, swell". Trunks said. 

"How do we take down this guy then!?" Kat asked, as Dusty floated around drinking tea. "Well, Dear Owner, I do say that perhaps if we could disarm the villain, we could potentially place his attack down, or another option is intentionally annoying him til he blows up or we could play to his ego, talk him dow-" Kat stopped him there. 

• Thumbs Up 7