Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

16 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Not to worry Sal, I shall assist you!", Sonic said. "Okay, why am I feeling like a schmuck getting played into what I should already love to do!?", he questioned.

"Wait, you're not--...? This is embarrassing," Sally said, letting go of Sonic's arm. "At least you aren't being some weird goody-two-shoes hero anymore."

Holding onto her keyblade, Sally smirks, telling him, "In that case, I'll be right next to you!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Mwahaha! Your luck is about to run out, Rabbit!" Robrainiac said as he made a mad dash for Oswald, "For you see, It is my keyblade against your paintbrush! It's clear to see who the winner is here!"

As Robrainiac attempted to swipe at the rabbit, Oswald's head popped off, dodging the blade before attatching back to its body. Robrainiac tried multiple times, but Oswald was able to dodge every single swipe. From detatching his limbs to stretching his body out, Robrainiac couldn't land a hit.

"So, who's luck is running out again?!" Oswald smirked as he shot a stream of thinner onto Robrainiac's peg-leg.

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

The four retreated from Oswald's thinner attack, and pondered what to do. As it currently was, it was like facing Charn, only even then one could save themselves from Death magic if they had a large and/or powerful crystal at hand. But in a world of ink and paint, what do you do against paint thinner?

Star, taking a gamble, fired a Narwhal Blast at Oswald. Would her luck prevail over his?

*TWHIP THWIP THWIP* 

Narwhals pierced through Oswald's body, leaving a curious Oswald to stare at the holes.

"...Narwhals?" Oswald asked in disbelief. "And you guys say my cartoons are weird..."

8 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Yeesh settle down Bugs Bunny!", Undyne said as the Skylanders all dove out of the way!

"M-Mr. Oswald! A bit of advice. We can't really respect you if we're too dead for the task. Because of something like that thinner!", Phoenix informed Oswald, while Shantae gave him some cover.

"Yeah, in fact how about you put the thinner down and then we chat it up? Sound cool?", Sonic said, aiding in the distraction. "Truth telling,none of want to hurt you!", he said flashing a sincere, if not cheesy, grin.

"BUGS BUNNY?!" Steam shot out from Oswald's ears as he gritted his teeth, "It's bad enough when people compare me to mickey mouse... BUT A WARNER BROTHERS CHARACTER!" GAAAH!!!"

Oswald continued to shoot thinner from the brush, this time shooting globs that exploded upon impact on the ground.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Chuckle 1

Wasting little time Delta whipped out their keyblades and got ready to fight only to look at Ray's keyblade comically flail about before drooping making the flying squirrel's weapon completely useless!

"Oh no, now Ray's keyblade has become just as wussie as he is!" Flame whined.

"I-I don't understand! I did O.K. with the mean cars *sniffle* I don't want my friends hurt by the thinner! Boohoo!" The poor flying squirrel was so scared of Ansem and now Oswald's weapon he began to literally cry a river.

Mia and Flame didn't know what to do other than dodge the thinner and keep Ray away from danger.

"This is the pits!" Flame snarled.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Mwahaha! Your luck is about to run out, Rabbit!" Robrainiac said as he made a mad dash for Oswald, "For you see, It is my keyblade against your paintbrush! It's clear to see who the winner is here!"

As Robrainiac attempted to swipe at the rabbit, Oswald's head popped off, dodging the blade before attatching back to its body. Robrainiac tried multiple times, but Oswald was able to dodge every single swipe. From detatching his limbs to stretching his body out, Robrainiac couldn't land a hit.

"So, who's luck is running out again?!" Oswald smirked as he shot a stream of thinner onto Robrainiac's peg-leg.

*TWHIP THWIP THWIP* 

Narwhals pierced through Oswald's body, leaving a curious Oswald to stare at the holes.

"...Narwhals?" Oswald asked in disbelief. "And you guys say my cartoons are weird..."

"BUGS BUNNY?!" Steam shot out from Oswald's ears as he gritted his teeth, "It's bad enough when people compare me to mickey mouse... BUT A WARNER BROTHERS CHARACTER!" GAAAH!!!"

Oswald continued to shoot thinner from the brush, this time shooting globs that exploded upon impact on the ground.

"That's right Oswald. This is right. Embrace the darkness, force them to recognise your name, if they won't love your cartoons, then make them fear your very name". Ansem said to the lucky rabbit while watching the fight go down. It was entertaining for him to see this.

Suddenly, Oswald got punched in the face as a hand shot back to Trunks. "You forgot bunny boy, we're cartoons now too, we run on your physics!" Trunks said proudly, before dodging one of the blasts of thinner. 

"...aw crap baskets" Trunks added, as he saw another shot heading directly for him, hitting the hilt of his sword, burning it slightly.

• Thumbs Up 5

Star aimed her wand again, but Robinson perched on the end of it and raised his wings.

"Come on, you're wasting effort!" he said, pointing out the large holes in Oswald. "This is a cartoon world; if he can shake off that, what can we do to him?"

Star saw the others fighting back against Oswald all the same. She shrugged, shook Robinson off, and followed up with some more spells.

Lumina thought to herself. "All the same, I think our best bet is to try and get that paintbrush off him!" she said, forming a beam of light in her hands and bending it around Oswald's brush like rope. She was relatively used to cartoon physics; after all, she herself broke the laws of physics in her world almost every day. Voidica helped Lumina pull back, attempting to yank the deadly weapon away from him.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"That's right Oswald. This is right. Embrace the darkness, force them to recognise your name, if they won't love your cartoons, then make them fear your very name". Ansem said to the lucky rabbit while watching the fight go down. It was entertaining for him to see this.

Suddenly, Oswald got punched in the face as a hand shot back to Trunks. "You forgot bunny boy, we're cartoons now too, we run on your physics!" Trunks said proudly, before dodging one of the blasts of thinner. 

"...aw crap baskets" Trunks added, as he saw another shot heading directly for him, hitting the hilt of his sword, burning it slightly.

"...Owwww.." Oswald's face had been detatched from where it once was. Grumpily, he grabbed his nose and pulled it back down to its original state. "Okay. That hurt... but I'm not going down that easily! I'm a toon as well!"

Oswald lept to the air, his ears spinning like a propeller and shooting at the skylanders, "The only way this fight will end is when I erase you all! Then you'll see who's the true king of Disney!"

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Star aimed her wand again, but Robinson perched on the end of it and raised his wings.

"Come on, you're wasting effort!" he said, pointing out the large holes in Oswald. "This is a cartoon world; if he can shake off that, what can we do to him?"

Star saw the others fighting back against Oswald all the same. She shrugged, shook Robinson off, and followed up with some more spells.

Lumina thought to herself. "All the same, I think our best bet is to try and get that paintbrush off him!" she said, forming a beam of light in her hands and bending it around Oswald's brush like rope. Voidica helped Lumina pull back, attempting to yank the deadly weapon away from him.

"What?!" Oswald exclaimed, tugging on the paint brush "No you don't, kid! I'm not letting this thing go!"

Without a moment of hesitation, Oswald shot a blast of thinner at Voidica and Lumina. Katii, taking notice of this did not hesitate to run towards Voidica.

"Hey! Watch out!" Katii exclaimed, making a mad dash towards the two.

SPLASH!

Luckily, Katii was able to tackle Voidica and Lumina out of the way before serious damage could be done. However, while not serious, some specks of thinner had hit the three, causing their inky flesh to melt away, revealing a paper-like texture underneath.

"What the..." Katii asked in confusion, "Is... this what happens when toons lose their ink? This is just like Mickey..."

• Thumbs Up 5

"Hey you mean ol' rabbit you leave Trunks alone!" Flame shouted. Timeless River seemed to make Flame even more cranky and reckless than before. First he was chasing cars will little effort, now he was chasing a rabbit with the ability to wipe this world clean! He fired off some fireballs using his keyblade at the rabbit trying to assist Trunks in what ever way he could.

Mia and Ray quickly followed suit panicking that the goofy red dragon's day might be numbered!

"Fragile Healer please help us out!" Ray pleaded to his keyblade. The blade didn't seem too eager to help out as it was still drooping. It sure was fragile alright.

• Thumbs Up 5

"I don't think we're gonna take Oswald down so easily..." Katii said, "But you had the right idea. The only way we're gonna take him down is to take the paintbrush... "

"I got an idea!" Inkwelle called out, his head still in a puddle of himself, "We need a distraction if we want to disarm him, fellas. Have one group overpower him, and another group taunt him."

"Taunt him?" Robrainiac said, "Heh, sounds fun. What should we say?"

Inkwelle sighed, "It pains me to say this... Aside from age, toons can be really sensitive about their popularity. But, if we want to rile up Oswald, you're gonna have to taunt him. He may be a toon and he can't injure easily, but if we have a few people gang up on him... well, his luck may run out. 

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"What?!" Oswald exclaimed, tugging on the paint brush "No you don't, kid! I'm not letting this thing go!"

Without a moment of hesitation, Oswald shot a blast of thinner at Voidica and Lumina. Katii, taking notice of this did not hesitate to run towards Voidica.

"Hey! Watch out!" Katii exclaimed, making a mad dash towards the two.

SPLASH!

Luckily, Katii was able to tackle Voidica and Lumina out of the way before serious damage could be done. However, while not serious, some specks of thinner had hit the three, causing their inky flesh to melt away, revealing a paper-like texture underneath.

"What the..." Katii asked in confusion, "Is... this what happens when toons lose their ink? This is just like Mickey..."

Voidica stared at the specks of thinner that had hit them, and started hyperventilating as she curled up into a ball. She was genuinely terrified right now, and she didn't know what to do. Was this permanent? Would it stay with them once they left? WOULD they leave at all?

Lumina saw Voidica, heard Inkwelle's advice, snarled viciously at Oswald, and activated her Wisdom form. That rabbit's ears weren't going to be hearing anything for a good long while after she was done with him. Creating a guitar and a microphone from light, she send out devastating soundwave and sonic attacks as she played her instrument and yelled into the microphone, screaming about how Oswald sucked, was a bad idea, and deserved to remain obscure to all but the most disgusting and fat of nerds.

Robinson, meanwhile, did his best to try and calm Voidica down. She was an Elemental, but she still had the mindset of an eight year old. An eight year old who was always afraid of losing someone or dying, to boot.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Voidica stared at the specks of thinner that had hit them, and started hyperventilating as she curled up into a ball. She was genuinely terrified right now, and she didn't know what to do. Was this permanent? Would it stay with them once they left? WOULD they leave at all?

Noticing that Voidica was in trouble Ray decided to help, he shook his keyblade around, "Voidica is in trouble, can we at least help her please?" He pleaded.

The blade in a comical fashion appeared to look in the direction Voidica was and immediately straightened up. He then quickly ran up to the girl and decided to try and heal her... it was better to try rather than be scared and cry. Wiping away some left over tears he raised his keyblade near her and yelled "Cure!"

Here's hoping it works out for the best...

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina saw Voidica, heard Inkwelle's advice, snarled viciously at Oswald, and activated her Wisdom form. That rabbit's ears weren't going to be hearing anything for a good long while after she was done with him. Creating a guitar and a microphone from light, she send out devastating soundwave and sonic attacks as she played her instrument and yelled into the microphone, screaming about how Oswald sucked, was a bad idea, and deserved to remain obscure to all but the most disgusting and fat of nerds.

Robinson, meanwhile, did his best to try and calm Voidica down. She was an Elemental, but she still had the mindset of an eight year old. An eight year old who was always afraid of losing someone or dying, to boot.

"Why! You! Little!" Oswald growled as he tried to shoot thinner at Lumina, "Oh yeah?! Your newfangled music trash! Your hair color is stupid! You're short! You have a dumb power!"

It was clear that Oswald was being affected by Lumina's power. His concentration was ruined due to Lumina's words and the soundwaves she was blasting out. 

"ohohohohoooo!" Robrainiac chuckled at the furious Lumina, "Vicious! I love it!"

"It's not funny Robrainiac!" Inkwelle muttered, cringing at the things Lumina was saying, and Voidica's broken reaction, "This... this is not what I wanted... Oswald, what happened to you?"

Katii turned to some other skylanders, "Anyone want to help me get that paintbrush off of him?"

• Thumbs Up 4

16 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Katii turned to some other skylanders, "Anyone want to help me get that paintbrush off of him?"

"I'm on it!" Flame yelled out.

"Hey rabbit! Wanna know why you're forgotten? Because you're LAME!" Flame bellowed. He was so loud with his insult that it appeared and landed like a ton of bricks near Oswald, catching the rabbit off guard.

Mia tried to hover around waiting for her chance to grab that brush! 

• Thumbs Up 3

Star raised her hand in response to Katii's question. Even she was surprised at how savage Lumina was being right now as she kept up her auditory assault on Oswald.

"OK, Katii, what's the plan?" she asked as she held her wand out, ready to cast another spell if need be.

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Noticing that Voidica was in trouble Ray decided to help, he shook his keyblade around, "Voidica is in trouble, can we at least help her please?" He pleaded.

The blade in a comical fashion appeared to look in the direction Voidica was and immediately straightened up. He then quickly ran up to the girl and decided to try and heal her... it was better to try rather than be scared and cry. Wiping away some left over tears he raised his keyblade near her and yelled "Cure!"

Here's hoping it works out for the best...

The specks started healing slowly, but Voidica was still distressed about the situation. Not for lack of trying on Robinson's part; he was hopping around, trying to get her to laugh, to calm down, to understand that everything would be fine soon enough. Hearing Lumina being so angry towards someone didn't help Voidica any, though. Even if it wasn't at her, she still felt sorry for whoever the abuse was directed to.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"I'm on it!" Flame yelled out.

"Hey rabbit! Wanna know why you're forgotten? Because you're LAME!" Flame bellowed. He was so loud with his insult that it appeared and landed like a ton of brick near Oswald, catching the rabbit off guard.

Mia tried to hover around waiting for her chance to grab that brush! 

TWHACK! Oswald's appeared dazed as if someone had thrown a brick at him. Stars flew around his head as his grip on the brush began to loosen. But as soon as he gathered his bearings, he continued to try to thin Flame and Lumina, his ears twirling like a helicopter as he shot at them.

"You... you... YOU!" Oswald was running out of insults to say, hoping to melt his opponents. Oswald shot wildly, hitting Lumina and Flame with the thinner, but despite this, the two stood their ground. 

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Star raised her hand in response to Katii's question. Even she was surprised at how savage Lumina was being right now as she kept up her auditory assault on Oswald.

"OK, Katii, what's the plan?" she asked as she held her wand out, ready to cast another spell if need be.

"Alright..." Katii looked at Oswald, "So it looks like we've got our distraction team covered. I'm gonna jump up there and tie up Oswald's ears to bring him down. Star, if you have a means of holding the rabbit down once he hits the ground, then use it. I see Mia's way ahead of us so she'll grab the paint brush. We shouldn't break the brush, though, we might need it to restore anyone who's been hit by that thinner stuff.

Katii turned back to Oswald, "Just a little more, though. The rabbit looks like he's on the ropes!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Star smirked at Katii and laughed. "Do I have a means of holding him down, hah hah!" She quickly composed herself, and said, "Yeah, yeah, sure thing, you just give the word." She quickly flashed her wand at Voidica, creating a set of noise-cancelling headphones for the Elemental. That should help give her some much-needed peace from Lumina's furious insults.

• Thumbs Up 3

22 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Sally enthusiastically jumped to the call, replying, "I'm with you!"

Turning to Nicole, Sally told her, "I need you to taunt him, while I go get his weapon!"

"Up bup bup!" Nicole teases. "You need to wish for that!"

Facepalming in response, Sally annoyedly groans, and requests, "Ugh... I wish for you to taunt him."

Nicole giggles, answering, "You already used up all your wishes, but I'll do it anyways!" Floating off to face off Oswald, Nicole tries to think up a taunt... "Um... Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of ELDERBERRIES!"

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

TWHACK! Oswald's appeared dazed as if someone had thrown a brick at him. Stars flew around his head as his grip on the brush began to loosen. But as soon as he gathered his bearings, he continued to try to thin Flame and Lumina, his ears twirling like a helicopter as he shot at them.

"You... you... YOU!" Oswald was running out of insults to say, hoping to melt his opponents. Oswald shot wildly, hitting Lumina and Flame with the thinner, but despite this, the two stood their ground. 

Flame looked shocked as his horns disappeared! "My, my horns!" He gasped! "You stupid, lame brain, dullard, doofus, lumpy gunky inkblot blemish!" He yelled furiously! Flame flailed around in a rage calling Oswald as many kid friendly names as he can think of!

Mia then swooped in and tried her best to grab the brush!

"Give me that brush you mad march hare! You need your rabies shot!"

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Flame looked shocked as his horns disappeared! "My, my horns!" He gasped! "You stupid, lame brain, dullard, doofus, lumpy gunky inkblot blemish!" He yelled furiously! Flame flailed around in a rage calling Oswald as many kid friendly names as he can think of!

Mia then swooped in and tried her best to grab the brush!

"Give me that brush you mad march hare! You need your rabies shot!"

"H-h-hey!" Oswald yelled, his expression turning into panic "Let go! This is my paintbrush!!! This is my sacred legendary weapon!!!"

6 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally enthusiastically jumped to the call, replying, "I'm with you!"

Turning to Nicole, Sally told her, "I need you to taunt him, while I go get his weapon!"

"Up bup bup!" Nicole teases. "You need to wish for that!"

Facepalming in response, Sally annoyedly groans, and requests, "Ugh... I wish for you to taunt him."

Nicole giggles, answering, "You already used up all your wishes, but I'll do it anyways!" Floating off to face off Oswald, Nicole tries to think up a taunt... "Um... Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of ELDERBERRIES!"

"Alright Sally!" Katii nodded, "Help Mia in grabbing that paintbrush. Pretty sure Oswald's probably not gonna part with it easily,..."

"...Um..." Robrainic frowned, "Hamsters? Elderberries? Hrmph, sounds like french insults to me..."

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Alright Sally!" Katii nodded, "Help Mia in grabbing that paintbrush. Pretty sure Oswald's probably not gonna part with it easily,..."

"...Um..." Robrainic frowned, "Hamsters? Elderberries? Hrmph, sounds like french insults to me..."

"She hangs around a certain friend of ours a bit much," Sally replies, "Now let's get that brush!"

Thinking of a way to help Mia, she sticks her keyblade into the ground and starts using all her strength to pull it back, bending the keyblade. Then she lets all her strength go, and she is flung forward fast with her keyblade in hand, crashing into Oswald!

• Thumbs Up 4

While Chi prepared to help with taking Oswald's brush away from him, Silver stayed back to taunt the rabbit some more. @Emperor Robrainiac

"H-hey! Roger!" the hedgehog shouted towards Oswald. "Y-you're sho forgettable, that people could make a game about you, and you'd shtill be forgotten!" Silver then braced himself for any incoming thinner attacks. Meanwhile, Chi initiated his Anti-Form, giving him the look of a cartoon shadow. He gave a little cackle, and sneaked over to where Oswald was standing. Sneaking behind the lucky rabbit, Chi comically tapped on Oswald's shoulder, before delivering a solid punch straight into his face.

• Thumbs Up 4

"N-n-NOOO!!!" Oswald cried out as he lost his grip on the paintbrush, thanks to Sally's collision with the Rabbit, and struggle with Mia.

Mia was able to grab the magic paintbrush with ease, as Oswald flew back away from them!

"You- You may have unarmed me! But I'm the Lucky Rabbit!" Oswald boasted, "I have more tricks up my sleeve than you think! I wont rest until you give me the respect I dese-"

Unfortunately for him, Oswald's speech would remained unfinished. Unbeknowest to the rabbit, a certain catlike thief had made her way up a tree and jumped onto Oswald.

"If you want respect, then you should maybe you should stop flapping your trap about how great you are, Bunny boy!" Katii spat as she grabbed Oswald's ears and began tying them into a double knot.

"No! Where did you come from?!" Oswald cried out as he gradually began to fall to the ground. Katii jumped off of Oswald, using her cloak to float safely to the ground, while the not-so-lucky rabbet fell straight into the ground, his body making a hole shaped like himself.

"Owww...." Oswald grumbled as he pulled himself from the crater, "Th-that all you got? I... I still have luck on my side!"

"Boy, you're just as obsessed with luck as that Komaeda kid." Robrainiac rolled his eyes,

@Spin Attaxx "Star! Now's your chance!" Katii called out to her ally, "Trap him!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"I got it!" Mia smiles, holding Oswald's paint brush. Mocking him some more she waves to the rabbit before saying "So long fur ball, I would say it was nice knowing your dark side but it really wasn't." "Go get em' girls!" To add more salt to the wound she cheers on Katii, Sally and Star to finish the job!

17 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

The specks started healing slowly, but Voidica was still distressed about the situation. Not for lack of trying on Robinson's part; he was hopping around, trying to get her to laugh, to calm down, to understand that everything would be fine soon enough. Hearing Lumina being so angry towards someone didn't help Voidica any, though. Even if it wasn't at her, she still felt sorry for whoever the abuse was directed to.

"L-Look Ma-am! The mean old rabbit's bad paint brush has been taken away he can't hurt you or Lumina no more!" Ray calmly tells Voidica, trying to get her to look at what's happening.

"Hey Ray, can you fix my horns?" Flame trots up to Ray having calmed down from his tirade.

Ray nods and yells "Cure!" slowly restoring Flame's horns back to normal.

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Star! Now's your chance!" Katii called out to her ally, "Trap him!"

"On it!" Star ran up to Oswald, jumped in the air, and pointed her wand down at the (Un)Lucky Rabbit.

"SUPER SUGAR SPIDER WEB!"

A blast of pink magic struck Oswald, materialising on top of him as a large sticky spider web coated in glitter, completely pinning him down as Star landed. To add insult to injury, several spiders started scuttling off Oswald to a catchy beat.

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"L-Look Ma-am! The mean old rabbit's bad paint brush has been taken away he can't hurt you or Lumina no more!" Ray calmly tells Voidica, trying to get her to look at what's happening.

Voidica slowly got up and looked towards Oswald. Sure enough, he'd been taken care of. Lumina finally stopped her "concert" as Voidica lifted her headphones off.

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Boy, you're just as obsessed with luck as that Komaeda kid." Robrainiac rolled his eyes,

"Hm, I do wonder what would happen if someone else with so called "Ultimate Luck" were to go up against him. How does luck work against those that are also lucky?" Edgeworth commented. As he did so, he looked over towards Oswald. "Everybody's luck runs out, eventually. What are you going to do now?" Edgeworth asked. As he did this however, someone suddenly grabbed the paintbrush off of the Skylanders.

250?cb=20110114223514

"I believe this, belongs to me, Oswald". Yen Sid said, ensuring that even with luck on his side, the rabbit in his heartless form wouldn't be able to make another grab for the magic paintbrush.

• Thumbs Up 7

Mia got quite the surprise to see Yen Sid appear with the paintbrush the girls helped snag off Oswald. "Hello, Mr Wizard, what brings you here?" She asked, waving hello.

Ray and Flame then approached Mia as she landed, how did the wizard get here? And how did he know about Oswald? So many questions! Good thing that rabbit's luck ran out or who knows how much more damage the pest could have done!

The two boys then began to wonder about that Amsem fellow... they did not like the look of him one iota. 

• Thumbs Up 2