Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"From the looks of it, someone's infected him with darkness". Edgeworth said, as he wondered how to find Merlin.

"Weeeell, usually in Heksville, we just use a computer to find someone". Kat then paused. "And when I say we, I mean Raven because I don't use computers". Kat quickly added.

Suddenly, Sonia shoulder bashed into Trunks, sending him flying into several boxes scattered in the Gummi-Ship. "Take us to Merlin the Magician, simple!" Sonia said as she began typing into the computer rapidly. As she hit enter, the computer suddenly went into full gear, sending the Skylanders flying back and flying to their next destination.

--------------------------------

In another time, In another Place. 

"So, how was your trip through time?" A familiar voice said, a voice from one of the foes the Skylanders had met in the past. 

"As to be expected, it is...boring, for lack of a better term. But I have done what that L.O.G asked of me. I am only here but for a brief moment, I have to meet them back in that time. How is the boy progressing?" 

Both figures turned to the darkness, as Roxas simply floated in the dark. "The process has been going along smoothly, thanks to the technology granted by L.O.G". 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160102111413  latest?cb=20120318220550

Memory Fragment Gathering Process: 40% Complete. 

-----------------------------------------

As the Skylanders finally arrived at the new world, they looked down to a see a world submerged in sunset. As they entered, they saw a massive castle out towards the distance as they made their way into the town area of the world...

250px-Marketplace_(Art).png

(World Logo in Spoiler):

Spoiler

300px-Radiant_Garden_Logo_KHBBS.png

As the Skylanders arrived, they landed in a simple enough looking marketplace with various small shops and buildings around.

• Thumbs Up 5

Voidica looked out of the window and smiled at where they'd landed. "Oh, it looks so wonderful!" she said happily. "I-It almost reminds me of home, doesn't it, Lumina?"

Lumina stepped over to the window, and had to agree with Voidica. It did look very pleasant.

"Sooooo, where's the river?" Star asked. "I mean, this place looks pretty timeless and all, but..."

"I think we've got an appointment to make first, Star," Robinson chirped. All the same, he was happy to stretch his wings in this new place.

• Thumbs Up 3

As Delta made their way out of the gummi ship they took in the sights and smells of Hollow Bastion.

"I smell bread, and, and jelly logs!" Flame sniffed around, his stomach was grumbling and wanted food. He missed out on taking some sweets from sugar rush so now was his chance to get some before the next mission.

"I'll be right back! Just gotta get something!" Flame rushed off.

"Flame wait!" Mia called out. "Do you have any money?!" But the dragon didn't hear her, he was already heading to the bakers.

"I hope he gets us something too." Ray pouted.

• Thumbs Up 2

"L.O.G is really pushing us here..." Sally says, rubbing her chin. "We're here to rescue a friend, yet it seems L.O.G's just going to be sidetracking us. We should still help them, but we can't waste any time..."

The two girls hop out of the ship and look around the marketplace. Placing her hands upon her hips, Nicole asks, "So what are we looking for here?"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

As Delta made their way out of the gummi ship they took in the sights and smells of Hollow Bastion.

"I smell bread, and, and jelly logs!" Flame sniffed around, his stomach was grumbling and wanted food. He missed out on taking some sweets from sugar rush so now was his chance to get some before the next mission.

"I'll be right back! Just gotta get something!" Flame rushed off.

"Flame wait!" Mia called out. "Do you have any money?!" But the dragon didn't hear her, he was already heading to the bakers.

"I hope he gets us something too." Ray pouted.

"Someone remind me to teach him what "If we don't hurry, the world could be destroyed beyond repair" Edgeworth said annoyed as Flame ran off. "We need to find that Merlin guy so we can get back in time". 

"We could always find someone to help us find him!" Kat suggested. 

Just as she said that, they heard a massive scream from someone off in the distance. 

"And that sounds like a cue". Trunks said, grabbing his sword.

• Thumbs Up 5

"W-What's that?" Voidica asked as she stepped off the ship with her friends.

Star looked off towards where the scream came from, and nodded silently before running off. "It's something we're gonna sort out!"

"W-Well, I just hope n-no one's getting hurt!" she said as she ran after Star, with Lumina and Robinson in pursuit.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Someone remind me to teach him what "If we don't hurry, the world could be destroyed beyond repair" Edgeworth said annoyed as Flame ran off. "We need to find that Merlin guy so we can get back in time". 

"Easier said than done, sir." Mia sighed. Now she was beginning to guess why Flame got himself into trouble in the first place. He tended to follow his stomach instead of thinking it through.

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Just as she said that, they heard a massive scream from someone off in the distance. 

Flame just as he was paying for his food heard the scream. "Err... you accept gems right?!" He nervously pranced around. "Cause I gotta go right now!"

The baker looked like they didn't have a choice they just accepted Flame's bizzare currency and let him run off with the baked goods.

"Hang on folks I'm coming!" He yelled, running as fast as he could.

• Thumbs Up 5

"So, Hollow Bastion again....Sora", Kairi said remembering the last time she'd been there with him. Back when it was the base of the Disney villains and Sora allegedely sacrificed himself to revive her.

"Actually, since Leon and company have restoring the place, people have been calling it Radient Garden", Sora filled in his girlfriend on the details.

"Oh!", Kairi responded, "I feel as though I've heard that name before....but from where....I just can't place my finger on it", she thought.

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Sounds like now's not the time to overthink it Kairi! Someone needs our help!", Sora said overhearing the sound too.

"At this rate, trouble doesn't even need to look for us", Phoenix groaned as he followed the group to the site of the screaming.

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Easier said than done, sir." Mia sighed. Now she was beginning to guess why Flame got himself into trouble in the first place. He tended to follow his stomach instead of thinking it through.

"Ahem! Allow me!", Undyne said flashing a crafty grin.

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Flame just as he was paying for his food noticed the scream. "Err... you accept gems right?!" He nervously pranced around.

The baker looked like they didn't have a choice they just accept Flame's bizzare currency and let him run off with the baked goods.

"Hang on folks I'm coming!" He yelled, running as fast as he could.

Undyne have a hard summoning whistle his way!

"Hey Flame! Pick up the pace the rest of this venture and I'll teach you some bonafide, Heroic Clashing Moves", she promised the dragon, aiming to motivate him even further and faster.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Ahem! Allow me!", Undyne said flashing a crafty grin.

Undyne have a hard summoning whistle his way!

"Hey Flame! Pick up the pace the rest of this venture and I'll teach you some bonafide, Heroic Clashing Moves", she promised the dragon, aiming to motivate him even further and faster.

Flame picked up on this and began to run as fast as his chunky legs would take him! Heroic Clashing Moves, now THAT sounded super cool, no wonder Sarge hung out with her, the two were probably like bros.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Flame yelled. He put his food away in his hammer space and summoned his keyblade ready for action.

"Now why didn't I think of that." Mia said out loud to herself.

Ray just giggled. His friend sometimes had a one track mind especially when it came to being a hero.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh what now!?" Ragna shouted when he heard the scream. 2B and Sion immediately dashed towards the source of the scream while Ragna joined them. Jack however oped to summon his D-Wheel and drive the way there.

"Let's just hope everyone is alright" Sion said.

• Thumbs Up 4

As the group ran to the centre of the area, they saw someone who seemed familiar to some of them. This person seemed to be a relative of someone else the Skylanders had met in the past.

1f293bedd7d5cd6c2daa1cf814ef6820--scroog

"Get your grubby mitts away from me! You aren't laying a hand on my dime!" A duck shouted as he jumped up and down and smashed several heartless with his cane. His temper reminded the Skylanders of another duck. Surrounding the duck were several heartless. 

Spoiler

300px-Darkball_KH.png  300px-Defender_KHX.png

"We've gotta get in there and help!" Edgeworth shouted. 

• Thumbs Up 7

Star lept into the fray, delivering a swift kick to a Heartless. "Hey, back off you creepos! Don't you know you'll give an old man a heart attack like that?!"

"But h-he's a duck," Voidica pointed out, helping Star by throwing Void Discs at the Heartless, delivering deep cuts onto them.

"Same difference, Voidica!" Lumina used holograms to confuse and attack several Heartless, while she bombarded one with deadly bright light.

• Thumbs Up 3

"On it!" Mia ran in. She then looked at her master jewel decided now might be the time to try it out. The jewel glows as she transforms into her Master Form!

axlb7k.jpg

Summoning her Keyblade she begins keeping the small heartless away from the old duck.

"You heard the man, quit your penny pinching!" She yells giving them a good whack with her blade!

• Thumbs Up 4

"Time to kick some tail!" Mo said as he charged towards the heartless. "WOOHOO!" 

"...I feel he's trying to reference something." Skeet said scratching his nose.

"He's probably spouting nothin." Burnie said as the Doofs helped battle the Heartless.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Star lept into the fray, delivering a swift kick to a Heartless. "Hey, back off you creepos! Don't you know you'll give an old man a heart attack like that?!"

"But h-he's a duck," Voidica pointed out, helping Star by throwing Void Discs at the Heartless, delivering deep cuts onto them.

"Same difference, Voidica!" Lumina used holograms to confuse and attack several Heartless, while she bombarded one with deadly bright light.

"Hey now, you watch your tounge there lass, I may be older than you, but I still know how to deliver some pain to some hooligans!" The old duck shouted as he proceeded to smash one of the Darkballs into a Defender, taking two of the heartless down. 

"Trust me, I've seen plenty of old people who can still hit hard". Trunks said, although as he looked at the duck, he added something else. "Although, this one doesn't look like he has cyborg enhancements..." 

• Thumbs Up 7

Spoiler

Katii Master Form by LordRobrainiac

"Back to business!" Katii smirked as she pulled her jewel out. With a quick flash of light, Katii transformed into her master form. "Hang on, old guy! We're coming to help!"

Katii dashed into action, targeting the odd balloon-like heartless. But right when she slashed at it, the shadowy creature began to thrash about, causing her keyblade to not only bounce off, but threw her back. The catling, landed on her feet, her claws digging into the dirt to prevent herself from falling.

"Geez! Calm down, will you?" Katii grumbled as she ran back to the Darkball, hitting it with a few good slices with bother her keyblade and dagger as soon as it stopped flailing around.

• Thumbs Up 4

"JEEE-BUS!" Robinson exclaimed as he saw the old duck play golf with the Heartless. "Did we even need to come here? This guy seems like he's got things covered pretty well!"

"Aw, c'mon, Birby," Star teased, delivering a Narwhal Blast to a Heartless point-blank before she kicked it away. "Even if he can fight them off, we can still lend a hand!"

Robinson, seeing Star's point, changed to his Valor form and delivered swift Keyblade-powered divebomb attacks onto a group of Heartless, leaving them reeling and open to attack.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Bring it on!" said Silver, as he began to slash at the Heartless with his Keyblade. Chi also entered the fray, staying silent. The robot fired a shot of Thunder at the Heartless, before dashing into them. As Silver encountered a Defender, he threw his Keyblade behind the large Heartless, seemingly missing it. However, before it could react, the Keyblade came flying right into its back, taking it down. Silver then grabbed his Keyblade mid-air. "Ha! I love this thing!" he remarked, referring to his Keyblade.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I wish to help you friends!" Sonia shouted, as she jumped into the air and activated her Wisdom form gem, transforming as her dress took on a slghtly different look with blue colour scheme, she then began floating around the area, shooting blasts out of her keyblade. "Cure!" Sonia shouted, unleashing a cure spell on all of the Skylanders. 

"HOSTILES DETECTED: ACTIVATING DEFENCES" An intercom shouted as lights of beams began glowing under several heartless and Skylanders, as suddenly one raised up and burned a heartless.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Mia, catch!" Ray tosses Mia his keyblade, he knows he can't do much so why not give a friend a leg up. 

"Thanks, Ray!" Mia smiles catching Ray's keyblade, she whizzes around smacking any heartless that are silly enough to get in her way.

Flame finally arrives sending some fire towards the heartless, before ramming another out of the way with his horns. He eyes up the big heartless and uses his Flames to keep them from charging at him!

"Keep going guys! You're doing great!" Ray says from the sidelines. He notices the old duck going gangbusters and hopes he turns out to be an ally and not an enemy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Rushing to the duck's aid, the girls rather... Don't get involved, seeing as how the old duck seemingly has things under control.

"It seems we didn't even need to rush to aid after all," Nicole comments, watching him fight.

Sally looks at the old duck, trying to think. "He seems... Familar, somehow? I must have seen him before, surely..." She may have watched a lot of Disney cartoons, but this duck, she couldn't quite remember...

• Thumbs Up 3

A man with a strange sword donned in leather sliced through another Heartless.

Leon_(Art)_KH.png

"Looks like the cavalry shown up" Leon said as he fired off his Gunblade, setting a Heartless ablaze. A massive ninja star slice through another Heartless. A ninja appeared to catch her star again.

Yuffie_KHII.png

"Took you guys a while to get here!" Yuffie said to the Skylanders, "now let's sweep these guys under the rug!" Yuffie threw her star at another Heartless.

• Thumbs Up 8

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"HOSTILES DETECTED: ACTIVATING DEFENCES" An intercom shouted as lights of beams began glowing under several heartless and Skylanders, as suddenly one raised up and burned a heartless.

"Woooooah," Star gasped in awe as the Heartless died a horrible, firey death. "I didn't know you could do that, Lumina!"

"I DIDN'T!" Lumina panicked as she slipped back and forth away from the rising beams of light.

"W-W-W-W-What do we do?!" Voidica was standing still, holding her arms above her head as the carnage ensued around her.

"I'll tell you what we're gonna do," Lumina said as she held Voidica's arm and pulled her along. "We're gonna leg it!"

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I wish to help you friends!" Sonia shouted, as she jumped into the air and activated her Wisdom form gem, transforming as her dress took on a slghtly different look with blue colour scheme, she then began floating around the area, shooting blasts out of her keyblade. "Cure!" Sonia shouted, unleashing a cure spell on all of the Skylanders. 

"Well! that's convenient!" Katii smiled as she twirled one of her blades with her telekenesis, "That saves us some trouble!"

Katii's satisfaction was short lived when she noticed another glowing light. The catlings eyes widened to the size of saucers as soon as she saw the light below her feet, "GUYS! WATCH OUT!"

Katii, Robrainiac and Inkwelle moved out of the way, unsure of what the lasers would do upon hitting them... but they were not willing to wait and find out.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

A man with a strange sword donned in leather sliced through another Heartless.

Leon_(Art)_KH.png

"Looks like the cavalry shown up" Leon said as he fired off his Gunblade, setting a Heartless ablaze. A massive ninja star slice through another Heartless. A ninja appeared to catch her star again.

Yuffie_KHII.png

"Took you guys a while to get here!" Yuffie said to the Skylanders, "now let's sweep these guys under the rug!" Yuffie threw her star at another Heartless.

"Leon! It took you long enough to get here! Your darn defences are malfunctioning, you think I spent so much of my hard-earned money to help you build these things only for them to rip me off!?" Scrooge shouted as he bashed another Heartless in with his cane. The heartless with all of these elements were beginning to thin out at last. 

"M-Man, this old man has one hell of an attitude". Trunks said with an awkward sweat as he sliced through several heartless.

• Thumbs Up 7