Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"K-Kyubey's on it! We need to find a way out of here before this place blows!" Shuichi says to Ralph, frantically looking for way out. "...Any ideas? It's not like we have Kyubey to possess a Cy-Bug! He's in the volcano!"

Alter-Ego's eyes turn blue as he communicates with Kyubey. "We'll give you the cue to chuck that mint in! Just standby!"

Okie-dokie! Now, chop chop! I wanna toss this thing!

"There's a chocolate milk late below! We can dive into it!" Ralph explained. 

"Yeah, this numbskull did it plenty of times. He ruined the Christmas Party last year by doing it". Vanellope said, punching Ralph's arm as she glitches back to him. 

"I told you, I thought it was a pool party!" Ralph retorted. 

"WAAAAAIIIIIIITTTTTT" King Candy shouted, causing everyone to pause.

"If you kill me now, you will never know my true secret. The...one that's important..." King Candy said, looking sad as he looked towards Vanellope. "Vanellope, I. Am your father". King Candy said. 

"Yeaaaaah, you aren't". Vanellope simply replied. 

"Oh, well blame a guy for trying why don't ya?!" Turbo shouted.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"K-Kyubey's on it! We need to find a way out of here before this place blows!" Shuichi says to Ralph, frantically looking for way out. "...Any ideas? It's not like we have Kyubey to possess a Cy-Bug! He's in the volcano!"

Alter-Ego's eyes turn blue as he communicates with Kyubey. "We'll give you the cue to chuck that mint in! Just standby!"

Okie-dokie! Now, chop chop! I wanna toss this thing!

Sion then spoke up. "Kyubei isn't the only one who can possess these insects." Sion threw her Etherlite wire on one of the Cy-Bugs in an attempt to control it. "Give me a moment. I have to 'hack' this thing. It shouldn't take me too long since its very single minded..." Sion closed her eyes as she tried to gain control of it.

• Thumbs Up 4

*poof* Flame's Valor form ran out leaving the dragon out and dry. "Aww man!" He moaned as he flew away from the Cy-bugs trying to attack him.

"Finally!" Mia smirked, grabbing her keyblade back in midair. "O.K. boys let's clear this mint floor like the Kool Aid man clears a wall!" 

"Kool Aid?" Ray looks on puzzled, hiding in his sheild.

"You heard what I said, let's clear the floor! Come on let's go, go, go!" Mia orders.

Flame uses his Flame breath to troll the Cy-bugs making some of them crash. "Now, why didn't I do this sooner?" Flame shakes his head.  "This is much funner!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"We better get sliding, then!" Hiyoko can't help but rub her hands in anticipation. "This is going to be the most delicious escape yet!" She hops off the volcano, sliding down the crust of the volcano, heading towards the lake.

Meanwhile, Alter-Ego and Shuichi wait for Sion, wanting to get on the Cy-Bug instead of getting all wet and sticky from the chocolate.

Back inside the Volcano, Kyubey speeds along the track, grabbing as many fallen mints as possible and stuffing them in his hatch. "If this won't do it, nothing will!" He says to himself.

• Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"OF COURSE! HE HAS A TURBO MODE. WHY!?" King Candy shouted, as Chi proceeded to beat down on the bug-king.

"Hehe! Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this!" Chi said, with an eerie tone of delight. He was about to go for the neck, until he saw something in the distance...

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Now, let's take down Turbo once and for all". Ralph said, simply getting a determined nod and a troublemaking look from Vanellope, as she proceeded to use her glitch powers to grab her cart and ram it into Turbo, causing him to get impaled and trapped into the mountain side.

Chi jumped out of the way before the cart struck King Candy, and watched the Cy-Bug-King get impaled. "Aw. And I didn't even get to the best part!" he lamented, disappointed that he hadn't delivered the final blow. Just then, Chi began to feel a sense of pain, before reverting into his regular form. "...Huh?" Chi looked around, briefly confused, before turning his attention back to the main problem at hand. "So... we're diving into a pool of chocolate?" he asked. "This better not ruin my armour..."

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

*poof* Flame's Valor form ran out leaving the dragon out and dry. "Aww man!" He moaned as he flew away from the Cy-bugs trying to attack him.

"Finally!" Mia smirked, grabbing her keyblade back in midair. "O.K. boys let's clear this mint floor like the Kool Aid man clears a wall!" 

"Kool Aid?" Ray looks on puzzled, hiding in his sheild.

"You heard what I said, let's clear the floor! Come on let's go, go, go!" Mia orders.

Flame uses his Flame breath to troll the Cy-bugs making some of them crash. "Now, why didn't I do this sooner?" Flame shakes his head.  "This is much funner!"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT, WE DON'T NEED TO DO THAT" Turbo shouted in a panic.

"I ensure you, I have an extremely good reason why you shouldn't kill me!" Turbo said, as he simply grabbed a pair of glasses and placed them on.

latest?cb=20121105233334

"Hehheheh, surely you guys wouldn't kill someone with glasses, right?" King Candy said, his last ditch effort to stay alive being pretty pathetic.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"We better get sliding, then!" Hiyoko can't help but rub her hands in anticipation. "This is going to be the most delicious escape yet!" She hops off the volcano, sliding down the crust of the volcano, heading towards the lake.

Meanwhile, Alter-Ego and Shuichi wait for Sion, wanting to get on the Cy-Bug instead of getting all wet and sticky from the chocolate.

Back inside the Volcano, Kyubey speeds along the track, grabbing as many fallen mints as possible and stuffing them in his hatch. "If this won't do it, nothing will!" He says to himself.

Sion concentrated on taming the Cy-Bug and it heard its thoughts. "Killkillkillkillkillkillkill..." Sion then opened her eyes. "Link established!" Sion then makes a makeshift reins with Etherlite. "Hop on!"

• Thumbs Up 3

The light around Voidica dimmed, and as it did so, she looked VERY different, actually having colour to her, as well as a gold headband with glowing gems and stars that seemed to exist within her dress and hair.

pPea7jJ.png?1

"V...Voidica?" Lumina asked, amazed at the transformation her friend went through. Limit forms bring back forms from the past... b... but Voidica NEVER had this before! She was always the same, from when I first met her until her death! ...and when she came back!

Voidica cocked her head at Lumina. "Hm? Oh, hello there, miss! I... uh... I see things aren't too good around here."

"Damn straight!" Robinson panicked. "We've got a monster king up ahead, an army of robobugs around us, AND this volcano's gonna blow!"

"M-Miss?" Lumina was confused that her friend called her that. "B... Butyou always call me Lumina!"

"Hi there, Lumina!" Voidica smiled, waving her hand in greeting. Robinson and Lumina were both thrown for a loop, and even Star was unnerved slightly. Did Voidica just... forget her lifelong friend?!

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Nice Smile 1

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Sion concentrated on taming the Cy-Bug and it heard its thoughts. "Killkillkillkillkillkillkill..." Sion then opened her eyes. "Link established!" Sion then makes a makeshift reins with Etherlite. "Hop on!"

Shuichi and Alter-Ego waste no time, climbing onto the bug. "Alright, let's go!" AE demands.

"Y-Yeah! We can't let King Candy regain his strength!" Shuichi adds on.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I ensure you, I have an extremely good reason why you shouldn't kill me!" Turbo said, as he simply grabbed a pair of glasses and placed them on.

latest?cb=20121105233334

"Hehheheh, surely you guys wouldn't kill someone with glasses, right?" King Candy said, his last ditch effort to stay alive being pretty pathetic.

"You're giving me the urge to take those glasses off and ram them down your throat!", Undyne snarled. She wasn't in a particularly good mood.

"But...wouldn't that kill him still?", Shantae mused.

"Who said he'd be wearing the glasses when we do him in!?", Undyne said smirking.

"Ready to go for a leap guys?", Sora asked WAAHOO.

"I was born.....not ready for this!", Phoenix said realizing the drop that awaited.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20121105233334

Voidica turned to King Candy, gazing at the quirky but menacing-looking tyrant.

"Please, excuse me for a moment," she said as she curtseyed, before teleporting straight up to the king. She held her hand out, and a massive blast of pure Magic engulfed the King's head while she delivered a powerful punch to his glasses, breaking them. She disappered again, then reappeared next to her friends.

"Right, let's get out of here!" she said, brimming with confidence as she raced down the volcano.

Lumina was almost frightened; Voidica seemed like a different person. Not to mention... was she a pure MAGIC Elemental now? But how?! She was born a Void Elemental, wasn't she?

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20121105233334

Ray then looked to see King Turbo pleading for his life. A part of him felt extremely conflicted, on the one hand he was a terrible person and tried to have Ralph's friend killed along with trying to ruin Game Central Station. The other half was his pathetic begging reminded him usually of villains of their last stands and they usually don't end well. 

"I'm sorry your highness but what is done is done." Ray calmly told the mutant before smashing his keyblade into the mints as hard as he can along side Mia. 

"Plus you look like a nerd!" Flame then taunted. "And nerds like you get pwned!" He then lures more cy-bugs to crash!

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20121105233334

"...Seriously?" Silver asked. He levitated the glasses off of King Candy's face, smacked him on the head with them, then tossed them away. "Forget it, Turbo!" said Chi, pointing his Keyblade at the King. "This is what you get for working with L.O.G.! So enjoy the view!" Chi and Silver then prepared to leave the mountain, before it erupted.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20121105233334

Sally groans, smacking her forehead. "I'm not even-- That's just pathetic."

"We defeat a guy with glasses all the time," Nicole replies. "So... Free game."

Waving goodbye with much sass, the girls prepare to escape from the eruption.

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"There's a chocolate milk late below! We can dive into it!" Ralph explained. 

"Yeah, this numbskull did it plenty of times. He ruined the Christmas Party last year by doing it". Vanellope said, punching Ralph's arm as she glitches back to him. 

"I told you, I thought it was a pool party!" Ralph retorted. 

For some reason, that thought disgusted Sally. There was enough candy to go around as is. "Chocolate milk lake? All this candy is gonna make me siiiiiick..."

"I'm just going to set a reminder for every Skylander to brush their teeths twice when we get back home," Nicole comments.

The two jump down to the lake below, with hesitation on Sally's part. This was going to get messy...

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi and Alter-Ego waste no time, climbing onto the bug. "Alright, let's go!" AE demands.

"Y-Yeah! We can't let King Candy regain his strength!" Shuichi adds on.

Sion tried to keep her thoughts together as she made it fly above the volcano. She managed to get King Candy within view.

2B stomped on the remains on King Candy's glasses before running off. "What a lackluster performance of a king" she said as she ran towards the slide.

• Thumbs Up 4

With this, Turbo transformed to his true form and went into a complete rage. 

latest?cb=20130718005228

"GO AHEAD AND RUN SKYLANDERS, I WILL BE BACK. YOU HEAR ME?! I WILL BE BACK, AND WHEN I DO, YOU'LL BEG FOR YOUR MEANINGLESS, PITIFUL LIVES IN FRONT OF ME! Hahahahaha....HahahaHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA" Turbo descended into a state of total madness as the explosion began to go off and the Cy-Bugs became attracted to the massive light of the lava. 

"I. WILL. RETUUUUUUURRRRRrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" Turbo shouted as he began glitching out as the massive pool of lava began erupting with him inside it.

• Thumbs Up 7

Back in the volcano, Kyubey is proceeding to fire the mints from a safe distance into the pool of soda. "MENTOS! The FRESHMAKER!" He laughs until he runs out of ammo.

The volcano begins to shake as the soda begins to overflow into the rest of the volcano's insides. "WELP, time to make my leave!" Kyubey deactivates his guns and turns around. His hatch opens up to launch a hammer at the volcano's walls, creating a hole. Kyubey then goes into four-wheeler mode, driving off into the hole before the soda can catch up to him.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"...Seriously?" Silver asked. He levitated the glasses off of King Candy's face, smacked him on the head with them, then tossed them away. "Forget it, Turbo!" said Chi, pointing his Keyblade at the King. "This is what you get for working with L.O.G.! So enjoy the view!" Chi and Silver then prepared to leave the mountain, before it erupted.

Inkwelle thought for a moment before realizing... "OH! You hit a guy with glasses! Well played, my friend!" 

"Now's not the time to laugh at jokes, Inkwelle!" Robrianiac frowned, as he picked up Inkwelle "We need to get off this rock, pronto!"

"Yeah, no kidding..." Katii spoke up, "Probably don't wanna be anywhere near a volcano when it's about to blow up!" 

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130718005228

"GO AHEAD AND RUN SKYLANDERS, I WILL BE BACK. YOU HEAR ME?! I WILL BE BACK, AND WHEN I DO, YOU'LL BEG FOR YOUR MEANINGLESS, PITIFUL LIVES IN FRONT OF ME! Hahahahaha....HahahaHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA" Turbo descended into a state of total madness as the explosion began to go off and the Cy-Bugs became attracted to the massive light of the lava. 

"I. WILL. RETUUUUUUURRRRRrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" Turbo shouted as he began glitching out as the massive pool of lava began erupting with him inside it.

"See you next year then..." Katii muttered, waving at him as she followed the Skylanders down the volcano.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130718005228

"Yeah, sure you will," Star snarked as she sprinted down the volcano, jumping off with the others towards the chocolate milk lake. Midair, however, Voidica glowed brightly and, when the light dimmed, turned back into her monochromatic self.

"Wh...WHAT?! W-W-WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" she panicked, flailing in the air and hugging Lumina. "A-A-A-ARE WE GONNA DIE, LUMINA?!"

Lumina chuckled. "No, sweetie. In fact, we're going to be OK!" Deep down, she thought differently. Voidica... why didn't you recognise me? How did you get so brave?

Robinson flew with the others. "So, um... about that fiver you owe me..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeah, right, whatever." Mia shrugged off Turbo's aggressive babbling, grabbing Ray and sliding off the volcano, Flame just flew alongside the two.

"As the great Bugs Bunny would say, what a maroon." Mia sassily added. She was glad King Turbo was biting the bullet or in this case lava.

Ray just remained silent, he just hoped everyone was alright and the Game Central Station could quickly recover from this mess. Those Cy-bugs were going to haunt Ray's dreams for years. 

Flame's mind however was elsewhere. "Maroon?" Flame raised an eyebrow... Now that was an odd insult. Must have been an old timey word for dumb or something.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130718005228

"You just keep telling yourself that Turbo. We'll make it three for three then!", Sonic retorted as they lept down the volcano!

"Yeesh! If at first you don't succeed.....know when to quit!", Shantae said exasperated as Turbo perished.

"Hmph! Him and what army that we haven't managed to beat!", Undyne japed. Though man, my form was sloppy with those flying brats!

"That's all fine and dandy guys, but if we don't make tracks, we're going to the pearly white gates of GAME OVER along with him!", Phoenix said panicking.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the volcano exploded, the entire world of Candy Rush had been flashed into a massive light as the volcano erruption was seen everywhere. All of the Cy-Bugs began making their way towards the volcano, going directly into it, melting upon entering it. The nightmare had finally ended.

And down below, several heads suddenly popped out of the ocean of chocolate milk as Ralph cannonballed into the chocolate milk ocean, causing a massive wave in the ocean.

• Thumbs Up 8

Popping out from the chocolate milk lake, Nicole looks up at the massive eruption. "That fight was thankfully faster than it needed to be. Is everyone alright?"

Sally's head then pops out of the lake, spitting out the milk like a fountain. "I never thought I'd say this about chocolate..." she comments, trying to get all the chocolate milk out of her hair, "But this is disgusting!"

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

And down below, several heads suddenly popped out of the ocean of chocolate milk as Ralph cannonballed into the chocolate milk ocean, causing a massive wave in the ocean.

Silver and Chi, since they could fly, had tried to avoid landing in the chocolate pool. Unfortunately for them, Ralph's cannonball caused them to be splashed anyway. "Aw, come on!" said Silver, getting chocolate milk all over him. Chi just stood still, clearly irritated. "Well, great..." he sighed. "...Now I'm gonna have stains everywhere!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Star was greedily slurping up as much chocolate milk as she could as she swam through it, going "AHM NAM NAM NAM NAM NAM NAM NAM!". Robinson simply flew above it while the Elementals swam towards the shore.

"Ugh, my hair is going to take so many showers to get all this milk out," Lumina grumbled as Voidica attempted to clean up her ponytail. "And my clothes are gonna need a good wash!" She wasn't looking forward to walking around in her milk-logged boots a lot.

"What happened?" Voidica asked. "I mean, I was surrounded by Cy-Bugs one minute, and the next I'm falling into chocolate milk!"

"You mean you don't remember what happened?"

"What happened?"

She doesn't remember?! Lumina was baffled. Her Limit form doesn't know me, she doesn't know her Limit form... gah, I'll ask her about this some other time!

• Thumbs Up 4