Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Death by Diet Coke and Mentos eruption? Clever..." Skeet said impressed by Turbo's defeat.

"Heh, too bad his last resort was that glasses bit, I would've hit him with the glasses if you catch my drift." Burnie joked as he and Skeet laughed.

Mo meanwhile was playing around elegantly in the chocolate lake pouring it out of his mouth like a fountain.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Ack! Geeeeez! Okay, I take it all back... this wasn't a good idea!" Hiyoko whines, climbing out of the chocolate lake. She tries to shake herself off to no avail, the chocolate continues to stick to her.

Then, Hiyoko gets an idea. She becomes big, restoring and changing her clothes in the process before changing back, her clothes as good as new.

tumblr_inline_mr6rz03MRC1qz4rgp.png

"Hah! Am I smart, or am I SMART?" She gloats.

• Thumbs Up 4

"And he's history! Again!" Flame yelled. A wave of chocolate milk then splashed all over him thanks to Ralph's cannonball.

"Ewww! Chocolate!" Flame giggled.

Mia and Ray pop up out of the gooey mess visibly irritated. Here Mia was hoping to dodge the milk river but alas it was not meant to be. "Damn this stuff is going to stain the nice clothes Yen Sid got me. And my hair's a mess!" 

Ray coughed up some of the milk. The taste was horrible! 

"You guys look like you've been rolling in the mud!" Flame smirked, looking smug.

"Speak for yourself Red, you look like you were bathing in it!" Mia teased splashing him with more chocolate.

• Thumbs Up 3

Robrainiac, Katii and Inkwelle all landed safely in the chocolate milk. Inkwelle surfaced and looked around with a smile, realizing where he had landed.

"Wow! Chocolate milk?!" Inkwelle grinned as he took big sips from his hands, "Golly, I love chocolate milk! Mmmm! Now I really wish I lived here!"

"Well, at least you're happy." Robrainiac said as he wringed his cape out, "Once this stuff dries out, we're all gonna be smelling like old cheese dipped in chocolate."

"AGH! GET ME OUT GET ME OUT!" Katii scrambled to the surface, "I CAN"T DRINK MILK, I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT! PTOO! UGH! GET ME OUT!"

"Well, mission accomplished, fellas!" Inkwelle said as he pulled out a canteen and dipped it into the lake, "That's one world down!"

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Ack! Geeeeez! Okay, I take it all back... this wasn't a good idea!" Hiyoko whines, climbing out of the chocolate lake. She tries to shake herself off to no avail, the chocolate continues to stick to her.

Then, Hiyoko gets an idea. She becomes big, restoring and changing her clothes in the process before changing back, her clothes as good as new.

tumblr_inline_mr6rz03MRC1qz4rgp.png

"Hah! Am I smart, or am I SMART?" She gloats.

latest?cb=20170818120327

"Nice work cheating out of the stains Hiyoko!" Sonia said, as she examined her dress. "These stains will never wash out". 

"WOOO, WE KICKED TURBO'S BUTT AGAIN!" Vanellope screamed as she hopped onto Ralph's head and jumped excitedly. 

"Hey hey, calm it down squirt". Ralph said, rubbing his head when Vanellope jumps onto his shoulder. 

"LET'S GET DRUNK ON CHOCOLATE MILK!" Felix shouted, still dizzy and seeing stars after getting hit by King Candy.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sion steered the Cy-Bug towards the others and made it low to the ground. "Get off now!" she told Shuichi and Alter Ego, "this thing wants to join the others." Ragna, 2B, and Jack all poke out of Chocolate Milk lake. "This is embarrassing..." 2B said as she tried to get out of it.

"Truth be told this isn't the weirdest thing that happened to me all day" Ragna said as he wiped chocolate milk from his face.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Sion steered the Cy-Bug towards the others and made it low to the ground. "Get off now!" she told Shuichi and Alter Ego, "this thing wants to join the others." Ragna, 2B, and Jack all poke out of Chocolate Milk lake. "This is embarrassing..." 2B said as she tried to get out of it.

"Truth be told this isn't the weirdest thing that happened to me all day" Ragna said as he wiped chocolate milk from his face.

Shuichi and AE jump off the Cy-Bug. Kyubey drives over to the others, cheering the whole way. "WHOOOOO! I never had that much fun with candies in my life!" He laughs.

"We should beat bad guys with soda more often!"

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi and AE jump off the Cy-Bug. Kyubey drives over to the others, cheering the whole way. "WHOOOOO! I never had that much fun with candies in my life!" He laughs.

"We should beat bad guys with soda more often!"

Sion jumped off last and let the Cy-Bug return to its colony. "You're free now" Sion said as it flew off.

"Can we not do this again?" Ragna said with more sarcasm, "this has been a blast and all but I feel pretty humiliated right about now."

• Thumbs Up 4

"MPMPMHMHM! I don't know whymph! But I feel like I've ad this a long time coming", Phoenix said, surrendering himself to some sweets as he'd landed face down in the chocolate river, despite having his fall cushioned by his teammates.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"LET'S GET DRUNK ON CHOCOLATE MILK!" Felix shouted, still dizzy and seeing stars after getting hit by King Candy.

"Is that even possible!? I thought this looked like a game for all ages!", Undyne said excited.

"Best not to take the advice from a man knocked off his block in the head Undyne", Sora advised, observing Felix's condition.

9 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"This is embarrassing..." 2B said as she tried to get out of it.

"Ah cheer up 2B!", Sonic said as he helped her out. "You'll be back in mint  condition in no time!", he quipped, chewing on a candy peppermint stick he found.

• Thumbs Up 6

Climbing out of the chocolate milk, Sally looks down at herself in disappointment, with her whole body and her clothes all being covered in chocolate. She'd never be able to wash this off... Nicole comes out too, and gets all the milk off with a flicker of her holographic body, much to Sally's irritation.

Sally tries to shake off the milk, to no avail. "Ugh, do we at least get a shower?" she asks.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Ah cheer up 2B!", Sonic said as he helped her out. "You'll be back in mint  condition in no time!", he quipped, chewing on a candy peppermint stick he found.

2B groaned at Sonic's pun as she got out. However she appeared to be tired. "This substance seems to not be very good for my systems. I will need maintenance when the mission is complete."

"So now what?" Ragna said as he pulled himself out the chocolate milk drink, "we defeated a weird old man bug thing. What's next?"

"Aliens" Sion said, coming up with her prediction. "Like that would happen" Ragna scoffed.

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170818120327

"Nice work cheating out of the stains Hiyoko!" Sonia said, as she examined her dress. "These stains will never wash out".

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Climbing out of the chocolate milk, Sally looks down at herself in disappointment, with her whole body and her clothes all being covered in chocolate. She'd never be able to wash this off... Nicole comes out too, and gets all the milk off with a flicker of her holographic body, much to Sally's irritation.

Sally tries to shake off the milk, to no avail. "Ugh, do we at least get a shower?" she asks.

"Join the club, Princesses!" said Chi, seeing brown marks all over his armour. "Here's hoping there's a place to wash this off, once we reach our next destination..."

Silver approached Ralph, Vanellope, and Felix. "Nice work, guys!" he said, complimenting the trio. "I can't imagine it's easy, seeing your world get damaged like this..." Silver sighed, before perking up. "Still, if you ever need some help, I'm sure we can come back. We've just... got a friend to save first." He then offered his hand to shake.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"I second this!" Mia asked, walking out of the man made lake with Ray in tow. She then put the flying squirrel down and tried to squeeze out some of the leftover milk from her hair.

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"So now what?" Ragna said as he pulled himself out the chocolate milk drink, "we defeated a weird old man bug thing. What's next?"

"Aliens" Sion said, coming up with her prediction. "Like that would happen" Ragna scoffed.

"Aliens? Cool!" Flame flew around Sion and Ragna. "I've been to an alien planet, it was really cold and there were these weird little furballs that were like puffles but mean, they chased Ray everywhere."

"Ain't that right Ray?"

Ray just cringed. Why did Flame have to remind him of the Protopets, again!

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oi, Star!" Lumina shouted as she and Voidica crawled up the shore. "If we're not disturbing your little dessert, think you could give us a hand getting all these stains out?"

Star herself clambered up the shore, covered in chocolate and with a full stomach. "Ahh... that's so goooood!"

"Yeah, yeah," Lumina said, dumping as much chocolate out of her boots as she could, "think you can clean us up?"

Star scoffed and held her wand up. "No problemo, Lumy!" With a flash of pink light, a dark thundercloud appeared over the three, completely drenching them in a torrent of rain.

Voidica giggled. "W-Well, at least all the chocolate's gone!" she said, twirling in the downpour. Lumina couldn't help but laugh; she did have a point.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the Skylanders exited the pool, suddenly a portal opened up. 

latest?cb=20110319022705

"Well well well, looks like the stupid Skylanders managed to take down the first boss! Unfortunately, the Riku that you're looking for is in another castle. L.O.G says the audience doesn't want to see you farting about getting out of here, so this portal will take you back to the Gummi-Ship, see ya losers!" Control Freak said, before vanishing.

"So...you guys have to leave, huh?" Ralph asked his new friends.

• Thumbs Up 6

Shuichi nods in response to Ralph. "Yeah... We still have a friend of our own to save." He explains. 

"A hero's work is never done, as they say!" Kyubey confidently replies, banging his paw on his chest with spirit. "But hey, we may see each other again one day!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeah yeah, whatever slack pack." Burnie said to Control Freak.

"Unfortunately Ralph, we're dealing with a whole new level here beyond anything in this station." Skeet said. 

Mo meanwhile was in the distance away from the others sneaking in as much candy from Sugar Rush as possible before departing.

"Heheheheh, all this precious candy belongs to me, I must have it, I must have it all! Those wicked tricksies will never know the gorging of such delightful delectable treats in my mouth! The candy will be mine! ALL MINE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mo spoke to himself as he laughed crazily.

Burnie and Skeet heard him but didn't care.

"Just ignore him, it's another one of his episodes..."

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

2B groaned at Sonic's pun as she got out. However she appeared to be tired. "This substance seems to not be very good for my systems. I will need maintenance when the mission is complete."

"Tails, Sentinel Tails, and Tron Bonne? We've got the cream of the corn to help get you up and at 'em, physically!", Sonic reassured 2B encouragingly.

Uhhh, did the hedgehog forget she's an android!? The dude smashes bots on a daily basis and here he is, making niceties with Robot Cop girl!? Surreal, Undyne thought as she witnessed the scene, tearing through her stock of candy.

9 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

So now what?" Ragna said as he pulled himself out the chocolate milk drink, "we defeated a weird old man bug thing. What's next?"

"With all due respect Ragna........."

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"WHY DO YA HAVE TO JINX US LIKE THAT!?", Phoenix said beside himself.

"Lawyer's got a point you know", Undyne chimed in. "Some of us did just come back from a time traveling venture involving an alien world. Are aliens really that much of a stretch?", the fish lady  in question asked the white haired man.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20110319022705

"Well well well, looks like the stupid Skylanders managed to take down the first boss! Unfortunately, the Riku that you're looking for is in another castle. L.O.G says the audience doesn't want to see you farting about getting out of here, so this portal will take you back to the Gummi-Ship, see ya losers!" Control Freak said, before vanishing.

"RIku!....Hang in there", Sora said, worried for his friend. "He better not be lead into a trap under your watch!"

"That's right! He's coming through for us, just as we are for him! If the rules are kept intact, the Riku we know should be out of this in a breeze by the time we find him!", Kairi said confidently.

"I'm afraid so Ralph", Shantae said. "We've got much unfinished business to take care. There's more than one friend or ally's life at stake!", she said with determination on her face to see this LOG challenge finished.

"You have our promises that we'll keep in touch!", Phoenix promised.

"Maybe even visit once in a while Ralph!", Sonic said with a wink of sincerity.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Sorry, Ralph," Star said, wringing her wet hair out. "We have our own friends to save, our own bad guy butts to kick... but I'm glad we met you along the way, ya big ol' lug!"

"All the best, OK?" Robinson chirped. Only now, when he didn't feel afraid around Ralph, did he have to go.

Voidica frowned and waved goodbye to Vanellope. She hardly knew her, but she was sure Ralph deserved her.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20110319022705

"We're on a very strict schedule, so yes..." Nicole answers, sighing about leaving so soon. "We could explain why, but I don't think our captor / host would want us to waste any more time."

Sally extends a hand, smiling. "It's been a pleasure to work alongside and help you. On behalf of the Skylanders, thank you, Ralph."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Awww... they used the same reference twice, now it's lame." Flame pouted overhearing Control Freak's instructions.

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hope you, Felix and Vanellope will be O.K." Ray smiled meekly at the giant.

"Take care of yourselves and if old bug eye's comes back, let us know, we'll help out." Mia winks at the group.

Delta waves good bye to the game characters and heads towards the portal, ready for their next mission.

• Thumbs Up 3

"All I can say, is thanks for your help guys. It's thanks to you all that Turbo's gone now, and forever, and this snot-brain is back with us". Ralph said as Vanellope leaned against his head and looked at the Skylanders. "Yeah, I owe you guys big time! Next time you're in Sugar Rush, we'll hold a massive racing tournament for you all!" 

"Bye-Byeeeeee Landskyers!" Felix said, waving to them before falling face first and knocking himself out.

• Thumbs Up 6

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20110319022705

"I'm afraid so" Sion said to Ralph, "we have to save someone." Jack then spoke up. "You Skylanders have done a fine performance so far. Please continue to show everyone your determination."

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Tails, Sentinel Tails, and Tron Bonne? We've got the cream of the corn to help get you up and at 'em, physically!", Sonic reassured 2B encouragingly.

Uhhh, did the hedgehog forget she's an android!? The dude smashes bots on a daily basis and here he is, making niceties with Robot Cop girl!? Surreal, Undyne thought as she witnessed the scene, tearing through her stock of candy.

"With all due respect Ragna........."

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"WHY DO YA HAVE TO JINX US LIKE THAT!?", Phoenix said beside himself.

"Lawyer's got a point you know", Undyne chimed in. "Some of us did just come back from a time traveling venture involving an alien world. Are aliens really that much of a stretch?", the fish lady  in question asked the white haired man.

"I suppose I will refer to them in the future" 2B said to Sonic, "I'm still capable of fighting at least."

"I try not to think of the details" Ragna said to Undyne.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

"All I can say, is thanks for your help guys. It's thanks to you all that Turbo's gone now, and forever, and this snot-brain is back with us". Ralph said as Vanellope leaned against his head and looked at the Skylanders. "Yeah, I owe you guys big time! Next time you're in Sugar Rush, we'll hold a massive racing tournament for you all!" 

"Bye-Byeeeeee Landskyers!" Felix said, waving to them before falling face first and knocking himself out.

Voidica giggled at Felix's blunder, before Lumina patted her shoulder. "Well then, I guess we'd better head off, hm?"

"Y-Yeah," Voidica said, stepping into the portal with Lumina. Robinson nested atop Star's headband as she stepped into the portal. She briefly stuck her head back out and called to the others.

"Hey! If anyone's gotten any chocolate on them, I'mma whip up a storm in here to wash it all off!"

"STAR, NO!" Lumina shouted.

"Star... yes!" she whispered to the others as she ducked her head back in.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Sayonara." Skeet said to them heading to the ship. "Burn, go grab Gollum over there."

Burnie did so as he grabbed Mo by the head and walked to the ship much to the blue midget's refusel. 

"NO! I haven't finished calaculating the proper proporations of these luscious confections being suitable to enter my pockets and meet the standards of my long deserved appetite! It's incomplete I tell you! INCOMPLETE!!!!" He blabbered on as he was dragged into the ship.

• Thumbs Up 5