Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"All I can say, is thanks for your help guys. It's thanks to you all that Turbo's gone now, and forever, and this snot-brain is back with us". Ralph said as Vanellope leaned against his head and looked at the Skylanders. "Yeah, I owe you guys big time! Next time you're in Sugar Rush, we'll hold a massive racing tournament for you all!"

"Really? Sweet!" Silver replied. "I heard that Sonic sometimes hosted racing tournaments on our world, but I never got to participate..."

"C'mon, Silver!" Chi called out, as he was about to enter the portal. "We don't have time to stick around!" Hearing this, Silver headed towards the portal, waving goodbye to the arcade trio. Before heading through, Chi said his goodbyes. "See ya later, big guy! Try not to wreck the place any more than necessary!" he shouted, before leaving.

• Thumbs Up 5

As the Skylanders enter the portal, they find themselves back on board the Gummi Ship.

"I must say, what an...interesting world. It's hard to believe that somehow, four people like that, so random, different, and all around strange were able to create their own little friendship and dare I say, family". Edgeworth commented, having been pondering the situation with the world.

• Thumbs Up 7

"Eh, me and Jess know what it's like to go through that," Robinson said, chuckling  as he looked at Lumina, who smirked in agreement.

"Oh, me too! It's wonderful, Mister Ed Wood!" Voidica beamed innocently. Even she had a nice family of sorts with Lumina, Ivorn, Lily, and now Jessica and the other Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders enter the portal, they find themselves back on board the Gummi Ship.

"I must say, what an...interesting world. It's hard to believe that somehow, four people like that, so random, different, and all around strange were able to create their own little friendship and dare I say, family". Edgeworth commented, having been pondering the situation with the world.

"Surprised you find that hard to believe after all you have seen with us." Kyubey replies, lounging on a seat. "I mean even for me... Amitie, Dib..."

"..."

Kyubey then went silent, thinking about what he just said.

Shuichi raises his eyebrow. "Kyu-"

"SO, wasn't that chocolate delicious?!" Kyubey asks, changing the subject.

This startles Shuichi. "B-But you never ate any of it while you were there!" He says.

• Thumbs Up 4

40 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders exited the pool, suddenly a portal opened up. 

latest?cb=20110319022705

"Well well well, looks like the stupid Skylanders managed to take down the first boss! Unfortunately, the Riku that you're looking for is in another castle. L.O.G says the audience doesn't want to see you farting about getting out of here, so this portal will take you back to the Gummi-Ship, see ya losers!" Control Freak said, before vanishing.

"So...you guys have to leave, huh?" Ralph asked his new friends.

"Yeah... It's about time we head off on another adventure." Katii shrugged, "But, it was nice meeting you all! Who'd have thought the world of video games could be this much fun!"

"Don't you fret! I'm sure we'll cross paths again!" Inkwelle waved as he was heading towards the portal, "And then we'll have ourselves another grand adventure! Sound good, new pals?"

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Surprised you find that hard to believe after all you have seen with us." Kyubey replies, lounging on a seat. "I mean even for me... Amitie, Dib..."

"..."

Kyubey then went silent, thinking about what he just said.

Shuichi raises his eyebrow. "Kyu-"

"SO, wasn't that chocolate delicious?!" Kyubey asks, changing the subject.

This startles Shuichi. "B-But you never ate any of it while you were there!" He says.

"What is wrong with you?" Edgeworth asked, knowing he's trying to hide something. Luckily for Kyubey, something interupts as the Gummi-Ship suddenly began bleeping. 

"TRANSMISSION RECEIVED, IMPORTANT, TRANSMISSION RECEIVED, IMPORTANT". The Gummi Ship computer said. 

"Does anyone actually know how to accept a message on this thing?" Trunks asked, looking at the computer console, filled with buttons and controls.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Ooh! Ooh! Lemmie try!" Star said, jumping up to the console. Immediately, she was taken aback by the number of buttons. "Eheheheh... watch the professional princess!" She shut her eyes and pointed around randomly.

"Eenie, meenie, miney, THIS ONE!" she shouted, slamming a big green button.

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Friends can come from the strangest of places," Sally replies, looking to Nicole and to Sonic, smiling. "I'm sure being a Skylander would have shown you that."

Sally takes a seat in the ship, with the sound of a sploosh. "...I think I also stained the seat with chocolate milk..." she groans, as she immediately jumps from her seat, looking back at her figure being implanted into the seat.

Nicole looks out the windows of the ship into the vast Disney universe. "Where do we search next?" she asks. "Our friend is somewhere out there, somewhere..."

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Ooh! Ooh! Lemmie try!" Star said, jumping up to the console. Immediately, she was taken aback by the number of buttons. "Eheheheh... watch the professional princess!" She shut her eyes and pointed around randomly.

"Eenie, meenie, miney, THIS ONE!" she shouted, slamming a big green button.

As Star does this, one of the engines of the Gummi-Ship shuts off, causing the ship to begin rattling big time. "OUT OF THE WAY" Trunks shouted as he panicked and ran over and smashed the green button rapidly to turn the engine back on, hitting several other buttons at the same time. One of these accepted the message.

Suddenly, Mickey, wearing a black organisation coat appeared. "F-Fellas...I-I need help..." he said, his voice was shaking. "I-I found out where they've targeted....where they're a-attacking..." Mickey said, low, and his voice going into a slow growl. He slowly stumbled into the light of the camera and pulled his hood, revealing a new form.

180?cb=20110319094141

"H-Heeeeelp me..." Mickey said, as his eyes glowed yellow.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Yeah. Yeahhh, okay. Just the most famous cartoon character of all time being corrupted and disfigured into a total monster. That's not gonna haunt my dreams or anything." Kyubey comments, looking downright horrified by what's happening.

"The... The hell happened back there?!" Alter-Ego asks, shocked. Shuichi couldn't bear to look, simply having the visor of his cap obscure the sight while Hiyoko looks silently in disgust.

• Thumbs Up 4

Delta enters the gummi ship and takes their seats. Ray began thinking about what Edgeworth said about 'odd families' and began to reminisce about the chaotix and in turn about Delta... he wondered if Sarge thought of him like a nephew or something to that effect.

"Err... should we be letting Star at the controls?" Flame then spoke up. The girl did look a little too hyper from all that chocolate!

Panic then set in as Trunks quickly too back control only to show a horrifying Mickey Mouse appear on the screen!

"OH MY GOD!" Mia shrieked.

Ray just stared a gasped...great, more flashbacks...

"Mickey, what the heck happened to your face, you look like a zombie candle thing!" Flame asked, grossed out by the mouse's sudden appearance change.

• Thumbs Up 4

2B didn't seemed surprised for some reason. "The rodent showed its true form as the bearer of plagues." "Don't tell me we have to put down that nightmare fuel?" Ragna asked, "this seems like a cruel joke if you ask me."

Sion grabbed her beret and covered her face with it. She seemed uncomfortable in this situation.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Ooooooooh dear, that's not good," Star said, looking at the message.

"Oh, really? What gave you that idea?" Robinson snarked, perching on one of the Gummi Ship's seats. "Was it the deep demonic voice or the melting flesh?"

Voidica just shut her eyes and looked away, cuddling up to Lumina. She, in turn, silently comforted her and promised they would set things right, as they always did.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah. Yeahhh, okay. Just the most famous cartoon character of all time being corrupted and disfigured into a total monster. That's not gonna haunt my dreams or anything." Kyubey comments, looking downright horrified by what's happening.

"The... The hell happened back there?!" Alter-Ego asks, shocked. Shuichi couldn't bear to look, simply having the visor of his cap obscure the sight while Hiyoko looks silently in disgust.

Just now, Mightyray said:

Delta enters the gummi ship and takes their seats. Ray began thinking about what Edgeworth said about 'odd families' and began to reminisce about the chaotix and in turn about Delta... he wondered if Sarge thought of him like a nephew or something to that effect.

"Err... should we be letting Star at the controls?" Flame then spoke up. The girl did look a little too hyper from all that chocolate!

Panic then set in as Trunks quickly too back control only to show a horrifying Mickey Mouse appear on the screen!

"OH MY GOD!" Mia shrieked.

Ray just stared a gasped...great, more flashbacks...

"Mickey, what the heck happened to your face, you look like a zombie candle thing!" Flame asked, grossed out by the mouse's sudden appearance change.

"T-Timeless....R-R-Riverrrrrrr" Mickey said, as his voice regressed further, he looked like he was about to go beserk. 

"Meeeeerrrrrliiiinnnnn" Mickey managed to say, before slashing the camera and roaring loudly. 

Transmission Lost

"I-I'm going to be sick". Kat said, looking queasy. 

"He has taken on the true form of the Dark Devas of Destruction!" Sonia said, looking excited to tell her friends about this, one in particular. 

"...Well, that's another twenty childhood memories of watching Disney movies with mother gone to hell". Trunks said plainly. 

• Thumbs Up 6

Nicole looked at Mickey's appearance, shocked. "What... What happened to you...?" she asks quietly, petrified by his appearance. That looked disgusting and sick...

Sally sprung up in horror, gasping. "Oh my gosh... We'll help, j-just... Hold on, we can figure something out!" She couldn't handle others getting hurt, or the loss of others... She wanted to help Mickey, and help him now!

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"T-Timeless....R-R-Riverrrrrrr" Mickey said, as his voice regressed further, he looked like he was about to go beserk. 

"Meeeeerrrrrliiiinnnnn" Mickey managed to say, before slashing the camera and roaring loudly. 

"Timeless River? Merlin? So he wants us to find Merlin at the Timeless River, am I right? I'm right, right?" Flame looked around.

Ray was visibly shaking, tears streaming down his face, poor Mickey! He'd been made into a zombie and a very horrifying one at that. Mia couldn't do much except rub his back to soothe his fears.

"He wasn't that scary Ray, besides you can turn into a big-" Mia then shot him a glare.

"Err... I mean we'll help Mickey!" Flame quickly changed his tune.

• Thumbs Up 4

Katii reeled back in horror, covering his mouth and trying his hardest not to vomit "M-m-m-Mickey! Your color! Wha- who- when-what's going on?!"

"What in the name of-" Robrainiac frowned, "That's... that's disturbing, even for me."

"M-m-mi-mickey... your-th-th- your ink it..."

"Inkwelle?" Katii asked in confusion, as she turned to him, "What's wrong with King Mickey?"

"H-hi-his ink!" Inkwelle gasped, "It's thinning! It's a toon's worst nightmare!"

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Transmission Lost

"I-I'm going to be sick". Kat said, looking queasy. 

"He has taken on the true form of the Dark Devas of Destruction!" Sonia said, looking excited to tell her friends about this, one in particular. 

"...Well, that's another twenty childhood memories of watching Disney movies with mother gone to hell". Trunks said plainly. 

"Goodness... He's become a scrapper!" Inkwelle gulped, "Even the toughest of biker gangs would be horrified by this sight! Oh no... Oh golly..."

Inkwelle began to pace back and forth, shocked by what he saw and wondering who could have done it. Scratching his chin, Inkwelle pulled out his trusty notepad, and skimmed through it. It was then a thought crossed his mind.

"I... I wonder where..." Inkwelle muttered as he started to write notes. "Timeless river... Could it be...?"

"There you go, talking to yourself again, Ink." Robrainiac frowned, "What are you thinking?

Inkwelle didn't respond. He just had a look of concern on his face. Immediately, he shook his head.

"No, no, no, that'd be silly if it was... It can't be." The toon detective tore a page from his notepad and put it in his pocket before turning to Robrainiac, "It's... uh. Nothing, nothing important."

• Thumbs Up 3

"What on Earth is a Timeless River?" Kat asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine, the ship's computer doesn't have anything listed on it". Trunks replied, tying into the console.

"Wait". Edgeworth simply said as he closed his eyes and thought. 

"Last time we were in this world, we met Mickey as well, he had a separate mission from us, what was it?" Edgeworth asked himself. 

Inside Edgeworth's mind, he began thinking, only for someone to pause everything.

latest?cb=20110503093026

"Oh hello there audience! We know you don't want to see this boring old fart simply sit on his lazy butt thinking for ten minutes so, we've decided to spice things up with a fun little minigame representing and symbolising a thought process, yes, we are indeed incredibly clever, thank LOG Entertainment! Goodbye!" 

As Edgeworth's thought process resumed, it had taken the shape of a minigame as Edgeworth now drove a car going through his mind to recall events that happened previously. As he got to the first part where he had to select a direction and pick an answer up. 

1. Did Mickey's mission last time relate to the current case: 

-Yes - Right

-No - Left 

Edgeworth veered to the right, picking up the Yes answer and heading off for the next stop. 

2. What was the relation? 

-Timeless River- Left

-Monster Form- Right

Edgeworth then took the left, grabbing the Timeless River answer and proceeding to the final stop. 

3. What was his mission?

-To Stop the Darkness- Right

-To Go Back in Time to the Older Disney Castle and save the Cornerstone of Light- Left

Edgeworth took the left once again, picking up the final answer and finishing his destination. 

BRAIN DRIVE: COMPLETE 

"I got it. Last time we were to the Kingdom Hearts universe, Mickey's home world was being attacked in the past, something called the Cornerstone of Light had been corrupted and was allowing heartless into Disney Castle". Edgeworth explained.

"And a Wizard named Merlin opened up a doorway back into the past to allow Mickey, Goofy and Donald to reenter the past and stop the Cornerstone from being corrupted..." 

"So it seems someone has gone back in time and managed to successfully alter Mickey's timeline, turning him into this Heartless Scrapper creature. If we do not go back and repair it, then the timeline paradoxes could possibly leave the entire world in ruin". Edgeworth concluded.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Didn't we do a time travel mission already?" Sion asked, remembering the events from before. Ragna waved his hand, "I'm sure these two are completely different. Anyways hit the gas!" Ragna gripped the edge of the pilot's seat's back, urging the others to speed up the ship.

• Thumbs Up 5

17 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"All I can say, is thanks for your help guys. It's thanks to you all that Turbo's gone now, and forever, and this snot-brain is back with us". Ralph said as Vanellope leaned against his head and looked at the Skylanders. "Yeah, I owe you guys big time! Next time you're in Sugar Rush, we'll hold a massive racing tournament for you all!" 

"Bye-Byeeeeee Landskyers!" Felix said, waving to them before falling face first and knocking himself out.

"Ohhh! I hope he'll be okay!", Shantae said worried for Felix.

"Sure thing Ralph!", Sonic said giving him a thumbs-up, "Hope it's as the transforming cars racing tournament we had you over for!"

16 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Really? Sweet!" Silver replied. "I heard that Sonic sometimes hosted racing tournaments on our world, but I never got to participate..."

"Well Silver, bud. It's a matter of being in this era at the right time", Sonic said. "There's always next time though!"

16 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As Star does this, one of the engines of the Gummi-Ship shuts off, causing the ship to begin rattling big time. "OUT OF THE WAY" Trunks shouted as he panicked and ran over and smashed the green button rapidly to turn the engine back on, hitting several other buttons at the same time. One of these accepted the message.

Suddenly, Mickey, wearing a black organisation coat appeared. "F-Fellas...I-I need help..." he said, his voice was shaking. "I-I found out where they've targeted....where they're a-attacking..." Mickey said, low, and his voice going into a slow growl. He slowly stumbled into the light of the camera and pulled his hood, revealing a new form.

"H-Heeeeelp me..." Mickey said, as his eyes glowed yellow.

"Your majesty!? What's happening!?", Sora shouted, confused by the turn of events. Kairi covered her mouth, speechless and horrified at Mickey's transformation!

18 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"What on Earth is a Timeless River?" Kat asked.

"Timeless River? Ah! I remember that place!", Sora recalled, its-"

18 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Inside Edgeworth's mind, he began thinking, only for someone to pause everything.

"Oh hello there audience! We know you don't want to see this boring old fart simply sit on his lazy butt thinking for ten minutes so, we've decided to spice things up with a fun little minigame representing and symbolising a thought process, yes, we are indeed incredibly clever, thank LOG Entertainment! Goodbye!" 

As Edgeworth's thought process resumed, it had taken the shape of a minigame as Edgeworth now drove a car going through his mind to recall events that happened previously. As he got to the first part where he had to select a direction and pick an answer up. 

1. Did Mickey's mission last time relate to the current case: 

-Yes - Right

-No - Left 

Edgeworth veered to the right, picking up the Yes answer and heading off for the next stop. 

2. What was the relation? 

-Timeless River- Left

-Monster Form- Right

Edgeworth then took the left, grabbing the Timeless River answer and proceeding to the final stop. 

3. What was his mission?

-To Stop the Darkness- Right

-To Go Back in Time to the Older Disney Castle and save the Cornerstone of Light- Left

Edgeworth took the left once again, picking up the final answer and finishing his destination. 

BRAIN DRIVE: COMPLETE 

"I got it. Last time we were to the Kingdom Hearts universe, Mickey's home world was being attacked in the past, something called the Cornerstone of Light had been corrupted and was allowing heartless into Disney Castle". Edgeworth explained.

"And a Wizard named Merlin opened up a doorway back into the past to allow Mickey, Goofy and Donald to reenter the past and stop the Cornerstone from being corrupted..." 

"So it seems someone has gone back in time and managed to successfully alter Mickey's timeline, turning him into this Heartless Scrapper creature. If we do not go back and repair it, then the timeline paradoxes could possibly leave the entire world in ruin". Edgeworth concluded.

"-uh?", Sora found himself confused by what felt like a break in time.

"Sounds like a plan Mr. Edgeworth!", Kairi applauded Edgeworth's deduction.

"Seriously, am I the only who felt a bit off there?", Sora asked.

"Sora, this is LOG time we're working on here. ANYTHING can happen, and I do mean ANYTHINg from what we've seen", Phoenix warned.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Timeless River?" Robinson chirped. "We're not going back in time AGAIN, are we?!"

"I doubt that," Lumina said. She thought about what the name meant, though. Was it a literal river of time? Was it a river frozen in one moment in time? Was it a literal river at all?

"Sounds like a cool river to swim in though!" Star said, excited to see this area for herself.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Timeless River?" Robinson chirped. "We're not going back in time AGAIN, are we?!"

Image result for sora kh manga

"Errr, hate to break it to you guys, but yeah. That's Timeless River, at least for us present folk, in a nut shell", Sora broke the news to Robinson.

"Going back in time again? I'm sorry, have you done this on a regular basis?", Kairi asked curiously.

"More times than anyone should have a right to! Let alone the energy for!", Phoenix admitted, exasperated at the thought of time travel and how it played on his nerves.

• Thumbs Up 5

"I sure hope whatever this timeless river place is doesn't wind up turning us into the nightmare fuel Mickey became...or worse." Mia shuddered. In her mind a horrible caricature of herself popped up. Lips that took up half her head, crooked wide teeth and stupid looking pigtails that looked like someone stuck a whole lot of steel wool together on her head.

"Brrrr...that stuff was soul crushing." She rubbed her hands together, the thought sent a deep chill down her spine.

Ray leaned against her shoulder, once again Kingdom Hearts proves to him that it'll stoop to the lowest of lows in making his trauma fester to the surface. Sure all the missions he's been on have been hard and scary but something about Kingdom Hearts just made him wanna curl up in bed and stuff his face full to forget.

Flame on the other hand was the opposite, he was relishing this! The keyblades, the drives, the cool worlds full of fun people, in his mind this was what superheroing was about! Looking cool, kicking butt and being a good friend! 

• Thumbs Up 5

"Well I'm just glad we're departing soon." Burnie said. "Anything to take off our mind off....whatever the hell Mickey was..."

"Timeless River?" Skeet said. "It better not be another of those infamous water levels..."

• Thumbs Up 5

"Timeless river!" Inkwelle said with glee, forgetting Mickey's fate for a moment, "Wow! We're going back to the good ol days in cartoons! Back before color! Back before the viewers questioned cartoon logic! Back when toons were kings of slapstick comedy!"

"So a cartoon paradise, basically," Katii turned to Inkwelle with a smirk, "Sounds like your kind of Place, Inkwelle."

"Boy, I'll say!" Inkwelle said as he looked out the windows of the Gummi Ship, "People these days don't have much appreciation for toons like myself. We're "too old" or "too weird" for the modern audience... I'd be lying if I said I yern for the days of old sometimes."

• Thumbs Up 6