Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Heeeeey! You seem lost!" Madoka yells, waving her hands to get Cole's attention.

She manages to catch up to him. Homura follows right behind her.

"He certainly isn't a native." Homura says. She squints her eyes and looks around him.

"Clearly computer generated, not hand-drawn... not mention he isn't a penguin."

"More cartoony people..." Phelps thought.

Well, that was one thing they had in common, all were 2D drawings.

"My name is Cole Phelps, LAPD Arson." He said, "May I ask who you two are?"

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

Phelps had stood where he was for quite a while, hoping something would just come to him.

But it never did, and he therefore chose to walk away from his spot and investigate, hoping that he could find a way home.

"These people must have a headquarters of some kind..." He thought...

batman_by_genzoman-d583gyg.jpg

Spoiler

SOURCE

"Close than you may think...Agent Phelps", a voice startled the detective. Looking up, he could see the iconic dark knight himself, Batman! He was standing from a tree ledge, from which he swooped down to meet the detective at eye level.

"I'd heard there was a new detective in the line-up. Though when I heard it was LAPD, I thought a background check would help, jsut to make sure you aren't a holdover from a universe anyone's already familiar with", the caped crusader explained.

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Heeeeey! You seem lost!" Madoka yells, waving her hands to get Cole's attention.

She manages to catch up to him. Homura follows right behind her.

"He certainly isn't a native." Homura says. She squints her eyes and looks around him.

"Madoka. Homura", the Batman said regarding the duo with a nod.

"Clearly computer generated, not hand-drawn... not mention he isn't a penguin."

"That goes extra without saying", Batman said, a hint of sarcasm in reference to an old foe of his, regarding penguins.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

“Trunks?” Piccolo said suprised which was indeed his name. “I’ve figured that Saiyan like ki was familiar...” He was suprised to see the future self on this destination as well, it was all strange for the Namekian and he needed answers, but he wasn’t sure if Trunks had them.

latest?cb=20070219042613

“Anyway, I’m fine, so I take it you’ve been summoned from your timeline as well, got any clue where we are?” He asked him.

"We're at Skylanders Academy. Uh, long story short, after that battle with Goku Black, I got brought into the Time Patrol. I came here to deal with Mecha Frieza who stole my time machine to rewrite time and I couldn't teleport back to the time nest, so I'm stuck here". 

"...How are you here? Didn't you have some kind of fighting tournament coming up?" Trunks asked Piccolo.

Meanwhile, Jak & Daxter had ran over to the mine, examining the mine entrance. 

"So, this is where you want to set up shop? Gotta say Dax, dark and underground doesn't sound like your type of place". Jak said, looking down the entrance to the shaft.

"Think about it Jak! We set up shop down here and we can start hunting for treasure in our off time! I'll have my own money bin in no time!" Daxter thought as money signs practically shot up into his eyes. 

"...Dax, have you been staying up all night watching cartoons again?" 

"Doesn't matter! Let's find my new bar!" Daxter responded. 

"I mean, I don't know Dax, pretty dark, and scary down there. Wouldn't want you to get hurt...." Jak said with a smirk. 

"Don't worry Jak, Ol' Orange Lightning will protect ya. Now, there doesn't seem to be a ladder down here" Daxter said. 

"You thinkin' what I'm thinking?" Jak said as he pulled out his morph gun.

Spoiler

tumblr_n2cqc8BjlN1rl6ypdo1_400.gif

With that, Jak and Daxter dive jumped directly into the mine, much to the displeasure of any Skylanders still following the duo.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

"More cartoony people..." Phelps thought.

Well, that was one thing they had in common, all were 2D drawings.

"My name is Cole Phelps, LAPD Arson." He said, "May I ask who you two are?"

"Oh, my name's Madoka Kaname! That's Homura Akemi!" Madoka says, pointing at her raven-haired best friend.

Homura simply nods in acknowledgement and nothing more. It's clear she wants nothing to do with him

"Are you visiting for the Christmas festivities?" Madoka asks, wondering why he's here.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

batman_by_genzoman-d583gyg.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

SOURCE

"Close than you may think...Agent Phelps", a voice startled the detective. Looking up, he could see the iconic dark knight himself, Batman! He was standing from a tree ledge, from which he swooped down to meet the detective at eye level.

"I'd heard there was a new detective in the line-up. Though when I heard it was LAPD, I thought a background check would help, jsut to make sure you aren't a holdover from a universe anyone's already familiar with", the caped crusader explained.

"Madoka. Homura", the Batman said regarding the duo with a nod.

"That goes extra without saying", Batman said, a hint of sarcasm in reference to an old foe of his, regarding penguins.

"A man dressed as a bat..." Phelps thought, "It's actually not the weirdest thing I've seen today."

But now Phelps had an extra man to interrogate. This was already complicated enough without a bat...man.

"Could you please tell me all your names?" He asked, "I need to ask a few questions."

• Thumbs Up 6

20 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hm? What's going on?" Hiyoko asks as she waks towards the group.

Managing to overhear the conversation, she puts the piece together.

"Ah, you're leaving? Heard a lot of people are abandoning ship today... but for being lazy? That's a new level of lame!" She taunts.

"H-Hey!" Voidica protested, stomping her foot down into the snow. "M-Miss Amber may be sleepy, b-but she helped us defeat Junko! She and Miss Tesla!"

As if on cue, Tesla flew over to the group, carrying a surprisingly large briefcase that clanked and clinked as it moved. "Hmph, I see an upside to leaving already; we don't have to deal with your petulant brattiness any longer!" she said, disdainfully turning her (non-existent) nose up at Hiyoko.

Jessica ran up to the group, coming to see the two off. "This life not really cutting it for you, I take it?" she asked.

"Got that right," Amber replied. "But even so... it was fun while it lasted. Maybe we'll come back someday," she added with a smile. "After all, where else are ya gonna get Fire or Electric magic to blast the bad guys to bits?"

"Oh, come on, Amber," Tesla scoffed. "That last mission wasn't fun at all! It was grimy, and dirty, and filled with children and death and robots! ...robots that were fun to tear apart and burn out, admittedly... b-but still!"

Star had to admit, she didn't really know the two all that well. But she still felt that their absence would be noticeable... even if it was only because no-one would shout at the penguin bartenter demanding more booze.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Oh, my name's Madoka Kaname! That's Homura Akemi!" Madoka says, pointing at her raven-haired best friend.

Homura simply nods in acknowledgement and nothing more.

"Are you visiting for the Christmas festivities?" Madoka asks, wondering why he's here.

"I'm afraid not, Miss Kaname." Phelps said.

"I've been washed up on this...island. I need to find out how." He continued.

Once again getting out his notebook, he wrote down what he was going to ask:

• What you do
  • Location of Headquarters
  • Any potential enemies

"What exactly do you do over here?" He asked,

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"H-Hey!" Voidica protested, stomping her foot down into the snow. "M-Miss Amber may be sleepy, b-but she helped us defeat Junko! She and Miss Tesla!"

"Sure, sure. Whatever." Hiyoko says in response sarcastically. "Now if you beat Junko in your sleep, I'd be impressed!"

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, come on, Amber," Tesla scoffed. "That last mission wasn't fun at all! It was grimy, and dirty, and filled with children and death and robots! ...robots that were fun to tear apart and burn out, admittedly... b-but still!"

The mentioning of her homeworld's post-apocalyptic state on causes Hiyoko's expression to darken.

"Yeah... I wouldn't blame ya if you leave because of this."

2 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

"I'm afraid not, Miss Kaname." Phelps said.

"I've been washed up on this...island. I need to find out how." He continued.

Once again getting out his notebook, he wrote down what he was going to ask:

• What you do
  • Location of Headquarters
  • Any potential enemies

"What exactly do you do over here?" He asked,

"Well..."

Madoka puts her finger to her chin as she thinks. She tries to find the best way to word things until she lands on it.

"Well, we find distress calls throughout the multiverse and we set things straight and save worlds!" She says to him.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Sure, sure. Whatever." Hiyoko says in response sarcastically. "Now if you beat Junko in your sleep, I'd be impressed!"

The mentioning of her homeworld's post-apocalyptic state on causes Hiyoko's expression to darken.

"Yeah... I wouldn't blame ya if you leave because of this."

"Well..."

Madoka puts her finger to her chin as she thinks. She tries to find the best way to word things until she lands on it.

"Well, we find distress calls throughout the multiverse and we set things straight and save worlds!" She says to him.

Phelps was puzzled, this Madoka girl seemed to...hesitate when giving her answer.

Even with teenagers, Phelps had to use a bit of verbal force, his Doubt forcing him to do so.

"You're being very vague, Miss." He said firmly, "Care to elaborate?"

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

Phelps was puzzled, this Madoka girl seemed to...hesitate when giving her answer.

Even with teenagers, Phelps had to use a bit of verbal force, his Doubt forcing him to do so.

"You're being very vague, Miss." He said firmly, "Care to elaborate?"

"I'm... not really the best at explaining so..." Madoka scratches her head.

Luckily, Homura steps in to save the day. Hands on her hips, she decides to respond in the ex-goddess' place.

"This multiverse naturally consists of multiple universes. Often times, evildoers cross dimensions and spread their evil. It's our jobs as the Skylanders to intervene and deliver justice. Usually through combat." She explains.

2NiVhrI.jpg

"Thorough enough for you?" Homura concludes, flipping her hair.

• Thumbs Up 3

24 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"We're at Skylanders Academy. Uh, long story short, after that battle with Goku Black, I got brought into the Time Patrol. I came here to deal with Mecha Frieza who stole my time machine to rewrite time and I couldn't teleport back to the time nest, so I'm stuck here". 

"...How are you here? Didn't you have some kind of fighting tournament coming up?" Trunks asked Piccolo.

“I doI was actually planning to train Gohan again so he can finally get back up on his feet after all these years, kid’s power has gotten weaker and weaker....must be a shame to hear that about your mentor.” Piccolo told him. “I’d do whatever it takes to get to his full power again but thankfully the Tournament Of Power isn’t for another two weeks so it seems I’ll be sticking here for and train for a bit..

tzleg9dbeisnakwiiptf.jpg

“Unfortunately, a portal came out of nowhere, I had to figure out where it came from. I just hope Gohan doesn’t get worried.” Piccolo then gave Trunks a reassuring smile. “Anyway, it’s a pleasure to meet you again Trunks, I hope you’re taking of your timeline.”

The Namekian was suprised at the fact that relentless tyrant car at one point, but at least Trunks care of him again, he didn’t know what a ‘Skylander’ was but if Trunks seems content with it then he should be fine.

• Thumbs Up 4

Luckily, Homura steps in to save the day. Hands on her hips, she decides to respond in the ex-goddess' place.

"This multiverse naturally consists of multiple universes. Often times, evildoers cross dimensions and spread their evil. It's our jobs as the Skylanders to intervene and deliver justice. Usually through combat." She explains.

2NiVhrI.jpg

Despite the flippant attitude, Phelps was satisfied with the answer.

Crossing out the topic, he moved onto the next one.

"You must have somewhere where you meet. Could you tell me where?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Welp, guess we'd better get to the E.P.F. H.Q.," Amber said, smiling and waving with her paw. "Jessica, I'd ask you to visit... but we both know how socially active you are, hah."

"Y-You bet I'll visit when I can, Miss Amber!" Voidica piped in. "An-And I'll drag Jessica along if I have to!"

With a giggle, Amber and Tesla made their way to the E.P.F. to head back to Enchantus - fortunately, a Charn-free Enchantus, thanks to Jessica's actions before any of them joined the Skylanders. Star frowned and nibbled her wand. So many people were coming, but just as many were going, too...

...just then, a brainwave hit Star. Why hadn't she considered this before?! She dug into her bag for her dimensional scissors, and cut open a large portal.

"Don't tell me you're going away, too!" Jessica said, confused at Star's actions.

"Nope, quite the opposite!" Star retorted, with one foot in the portal. "Just stay right here - I'll B.R.B.!" With that, she disappeared into the portal, which remained open.

Voidica and Star looked at each other, equally confused as to what Star was doing.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

Despite the flippant attitude, Phelps was satisfied with the answer.

Crossing out the topic, he moved onto the next one.

"You must have somewhere where you meet. Could you tell me where?"

"We convene at an abandoned secret agency in the Ski Village." Homura replies.

"Everytime a distress call occurs or a meeting happens, we go there."

"Would... you like us to lead you there?" Madoka asks.

The two seem willing to lead this newcomer to HQ. Madoka more than Homura, to be more precise.

• Thumbs Up 3

"We convene at an abandoned secret agency in the Ski Village." Homura replies.

"Everytime a distress call occurs or a meeting happens, we go there."

"Would... you like us to lead you there?" Madoka asks.

The two seem willing to lead this newcomer to HQ. Madoka more than Homura, to be more precise.

They seemed a little uneasy, but they seemed to be telling the Truth about the location.

"Yes, I would, please." Phelps said, "But there's one more question I need to ask."

For a pair of children, they seemed to have a lot of experience. Phelps didn't want to potentially throw it away with picking the wrong tactic.

• Thumbs Up 4

Having left the Med Bay due to anxiety, Bomberman is making a mad dash in any direction, pulling Hero Prinny along by his scarf, if it was possible to strangle a Prinny, it would be happening now.

"Urk....wh-wh-what gives, dood??" Hero Prinny asks while being pulled along.

Bomberman stops and looks around, clearly panicking. "I remember...that poor girl...she went on that mission. I have to know if anyone else was hurt, they might need help!"

He was frustrated he couldn't help Mikan further, Bomberman lacks the knowledge of fixing organic lifeforms. Still, he was worried for the safety of the other Skylanders that took part in that mission. But he just remembered somebody else who went on that mission.

"Ms Tron!? I have to check if she's okay." He dashes off again, this time in the direction of the docks. Still pulling Hero Prinny's scarf. @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

"KAK! Dood!"

39 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

2NiVhrI.jpg

Elsewhere, Daniel suddenly appears and joins the group of Madoka, Homura, Cole and Batman. But he doesn't say anything, he just silently observes.

But....wasn't he supposed to be at the Med Bay? Outside of the Med Bay, the voice of Dave yelling could be heard from miles away.

"WERE DID THAT FUCKIN' MORON GO NOW!?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

They seemed a little uneasy, but they seemed to be telling the Truth about the location.

"Yes, I would, please." Phelps said, "But there's one more question I need to ask."

For a pair of children, they seemed to have a lot of experience. Phelps didn't want to potentially throw it away with picking the wrong tactic.

Homura's eyebrow raises.

"What?"

It's clear that the more questions that are asked, the more annoyed she gets. Not even most newcomers ask this most questions this forcefully. Madoka, however is more than happy to answer.

"What is it?" She asks.

• Thumbs Up 3

Homura's eyebrow raises.

"What?"

It's clear that the more questions that are asked, the more annoyed she gets. Not even most newcomers ask this most questions this forcefully. Madoka, however is more than happy to answer.

"What is it?" She asks.

Crossing out the last one, Phelps asked his last question.

"With a group like yours, you must have some enemies." He said.

He waited patiently for an answer.

• Thumbs Up 3

Crossing out the last one, Phelps asked his last question.

"With a group like yours, you must have some enemies." He said.

He waited patiently for an answer.

"Certainly. You can call them interdimensional terrorists or whatever." Homura begins to explain.

"They call themselves LOSE. They'e a group of evildoers from other universes hellbent on multiversal domination. Their numbers are too much to count for me to describe them all."

As she explains, both Madoka and Cole make their way to the Ski Village.

Surely, Cole's in for a wild ride.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Certainly. You can call them interdimensional terrorists or whatever." Homura begins to explain.

"They call themselves LOSE. They'e a group of evildoers from other universes hellbent on multiversal domination. Their numbers are too much to count for me to describe them all."

As she explains, both Madoka and Cole make their way to the Ski Village.

Surely, Cole's in for a wild ride.

Well, it didn't sound any more silly than anything else he's seen.

He nearly drowned, so with hindsight, anything was better than dying, so he guessed that they were telling the Truth.

"Do these people have a leader?" He asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Gwaah-OOF!"

As Jessica and Voidica eyed the portal Star had made, they were surprised to see someone stumble out of it. A dark-skinned boy in a red hoodie; and one very confused by where exactly he was right now.

PMiUvKK.png

Star lept back out from the portal, and struck a dramatic pose. "Ahem," she coughed, "presenting the newest member of the Skylanders... MARCO DIAAAAAZ!" Star cheered, sending small fireworks out from her wand.

Jessica raised an eyebrow at the new arrival. Was he even an arrival? He looked more like he'd been abruptly pulled away from a snack.

"Star, what are you talking about with this 'Skylanders' thing?!" Marco asked, dusting himself off as he surveyed the area. He'd been to many weird places with Star... but this was perhaps the weirdest place he'd seen yet.

• Thumbs Up 6

7 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

Well, it didn't sound any more silly than anything else he's seen.

He nearly drowned, so with hindsight, anything was better than dying, so he guessed that they were telling the Truth.

"Do these people have a leader?" He asked.

"Two, you could say. Although it's hard to tell who's the higher-up." Homura explains.

Spoiler

bbcp_saya_nomal_portrait_by_caliburwarri

There's Izanami. She's certainly the more cold, reserved and calculating of the two. Although, she has been working in the shadows. Too much, perhaps. I'm unsure if she's been managing or planning her own plot behind the scenes.

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mr6pl1SSuF1qz4rgp.png

Then there's Monokuma, someone we encounter more often and is usually the one behind many ambitious LOSE plots. He's actually a robotic bear with the soul of an insane sadistic girl inside. 

Homura then goes silent, just allowing all of this to sink in for Cole.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Two, you could say. Although it's hard to tell who's the higher-up." Homura explains.

Hide contents

bbcp_saya_nomal_portrait_by_caliburwarri

There's Izanami. She's certainly the more cold, reserved and calculating of the two. Although, she has been working in the shadows. Too much, perhaps. I'm unsure if she's been managing or planning her own plot behind the scenes.

Hide contents

tumblr_inline_mr6pl1SSuF1qz4rgp.png

Then there's Monokuma, someone we encounter more often and is usually the one behind many ambitious LOSE plots. He's actually a robotic bear with the soul of an insane sadistic girl inside. 

Homura then goes silent, just allowing all of this to sink in for Cole.

"I see..." He said.

So he was against a possessed bear robot, and a mysterious shadowy figure...

He had his work cut out for him this time.

"Thank you, ladies." He said. "You've been a big help."

• Thumbs Up 6

26 minutes ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

“I doI was actually planning to train Gohan again so he can finally get back up on his feet after all these years, kid’s power has gotten weaker and weaker....must be a shame to hear that about your mentor.” Piccolo told him. “I’d do whatever it takes to get to his full power again but thankfully the Tournament Of Power isn’t for another two weeks so it seems I’ll be sticking here for and train for a bit..

tzleg9dbeisnakwiiptf.jpg

“Unfortunately, a portal came out of nowhere, I had to figure out where it came from. I just hope Gohan doesn’t get worried.” Piccolo then gave Trunks a reassuring smile. “Anyway, it’s a pleasure to meet you again Trunks, I hope you’re taking of your timeline.”

The Namekian was suprised at the fact that relentless tyrant car at one point, but at least Trunks care of him again, he didn’t know what a ‘Skylander’ was but if Trunks seems content with it then he should be fine.

"I mean, yeah. It was a shock to the systems to see Gohan being...less than capable. But then I remembered how my Gohan grew up in a world ravaged by androids, where the majority of his friends and family was wiped out and killed, including you Piccolo". 

"At this point, I'm just happy he's got a content life. It's the one I wish Mai and I could've had before....Black". Trunks said, moving his head slightly, clearly what went down was still a uncomfortable subject for him. 

"Either way, I'm just happy to see an familar face at long last...one that isn't Frieza's". Trunks said, bowing to Piccolo. 

----------------------Somewhere in the Multiverse------------------------------

tenor.gif

"So allow me to be absolutely sure I am aware of the facts". 

"You have banished my client - Mr. Abominable Snowman for....tempering with mail?" Edgeworth said, looking through some case files on his desk. It seemed like the prosecutor had found another case. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20110426151605

"Erm, well of course, that seems fair to me". A six armed monster in a yellow jumpsuit said. 

"Despite the fact that the person who banished him was himself found guility of kidnapping children to steal their scares and furthermore, as shown by my witnesses a Mr James. P Sullivan and a Mr. Mike Wazowski, they were banished in order to keep the scheme hidden". Edgeworth explained. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20161005012041

"It's impossible to know if my cilent was truly guilty or if he was arrested on false charges. Therefore, with this evidence, I unlock the truth. Mr. Snowman is innocent!" 

"NOT. GUILTY" 

----------------------------Hours Later-------------------------

Edgeworth was packing up his suitcase and placing his glasses away, rubbing his eyes as he did so. It was clear this wasn't the most proud moment of his life. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120525182836

"Well hey there pal! Thanks for the save and getting me back into the monster world! I don't have any money, but you can have an unlimited supplie of snowcones, on the house!" The Abominable Snowman said with a smile as he left the courtroom. 

"....Ugh what has my life become" Edgeworth said, slamming his face into his arms. 

However, the scene began to become hazy, revealing the proceeding scene to being watched by a third party. 

"That's right foolish prosecutor. Hang your head in shame. The longer you stay in exile, the longer Aku has to exact his plan..." 

"The Skylanders....will be no more". 

• Thumbs Up 6

"I see..." He said.

So he was against a possessed bear robot, and a mysterious shadowy figure...

He had his work cut out for him this time.

"Thank you, ladies." He said. "You've been a big help."

The three finally arrive at the Ski Village. Madoka points ahead.

"There!" She says.

In front of Cole lies the Everyday Phoning Facility. Nothing about it screams "headquarters" to him. It's the least intimidating place possible.

...But perhaps that's what makes it so genius.

• Thumbs Up 3