Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi turns to Teddie. He nudges him.

Teddie, bouncing immediately complies. Summoning a card out of thin air, he slashes it with his claws.

"PERSONA!!"

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20161019075731

Rising from a bright light, Teddie's Persona, Kintoki-Douji flies above Cole.

"Weeelcome to 2017!" Teddie laughs.

While impressive, it seemed to Phelps that this was just some elaborate freak show.

Plus, he didn't get a simple, straight verbal answer, which was vital in a detective's point of view.

So, having a lot of Doubt about this, he showed a bit of verbal force.

"I was washed away from my friends," He said, annoyed, "And you try and show me stupid magic tricks?! Give me a straight answer!"

• Thumbs Up 8

1 minute ago, dwibs93 said:

While impressive, it seemed to Phelps that this was just some elaborate freak show.

Plus, he didn't get a simple, straight verbal answer, which was vital in a detective's point of view.

So, having a lot of Doubt about this, he showed a bit of verbal force.

"I was washed away from my friends," He said, annoyed, "And you try and show me stupid magic tricks?! Give me a straight answer!"

Kintoki-Douji fades away. Teddie just takes a step back, unsure of what to do next.

"Welp, I got nothing. Should I take the suit off?"

Shuichi simply adjusts his cap.

"W-We're not lying, you know. Whatever happened to you, you landed into another universe. Here, powers, heroes, villains, all of that exists. We're in charge of protecting all these worlds."

• Thumbs Up 5

"Yeesh, you're a hard one to convince, aren't you..." Inkwelle observed, as he removed his tiny hat and scratched his head, "Well, I guess if I was in your situation, I'd be just as skeptical..."

Inkwell was at a loss to what he could do to convince Cole. If the persona wasn't enough to do so,  then what could? The toon detective could do nothing but hope his pals had something up their sleeves.

• Thumbs Up 6

Kintoki-Douji fades away. Teddie just takes a step back, unsure of what to do next.

"Welp, I got nothing. Should I take the suit off?"

Shuichi simply adjusts his cap.

"W-We're not lying, you know. Whatever happened to you, you landed into another universe. Here, powers, heroes, villains, all of that exists. We're in charge of protecting all these worlds."

Phelps still wasn't entirely convinced, but at this point he was too tired to go further into that subject.

One more question remained.

"I was on the verge of drowning," He said, "when suddenly I wake up here. I think someone brought me here, and I think at least one of you knows. Do you?"

• Thumbs Up 6

Phelps still wasn't entirely convinced, but at this point he was too tired to go further into that subject.

One more question remained.

"I was on the verge of drowning," He said, "when suddenly I wake up here. I think someone brought me here, and I think at least one of you knows. Do you?"

"N-No... I have no idea how that was possible. I'm sorry..." Shuichi apologizes.

He stands in silence for a while, looking at the ground. A lightbulb appears in his mind. The timid detective raises his head up once more.

"...But I know somebody who might..."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"N-No... I have no idea how that was possible. I'm sorry..." Shuichi apologizes.

He stands in silence for a while, looking at the ground. A lightbulb appears in his mind. The timid detective raises his head up once more.

"...But I know somebody who might..."

Curious about this 'somebody', Phelps again took the gentle approach, and decided this man was telling the Truth.

"Could you tell me who he/she is?" He asked.

"I need to know this, sir. It may lead to my only shot at getting back home."

• Thumbs Up 5

Curious about this 'somebody', Phelps again took the gentle approach, and decided this man was telling the Truth.

"Could you tell me who he/she is?" He asked.

"I need to know this, sir. It may lead to my only shot at getting back home."

Shuichi nods, getting on his DEUS. Typing for a moment before sending a message.

After an awkward silence, someone is seen flying towards the island at breakneck speeds before landing. It's none other than the Tech Sentinel himself, Tails.

"Alllright, what's this about underwater time and space displacement or whatever?" The 150 million year old fox asks, holding his handy Utility Wrench.

• Thumbs Up 4

Shuichi nods, getting on his DEUS. Typing for a moment before sending a message.

After an awkward silence, someone is seen flying towards the island at breakneck speeds before landing. It's none other than the Tech Sentinel himself, Tails.

"Alllright, what's this about underwater time and space displacement or whatever?" The 150 million year old fox asks, holding his handy Utility Wrench.

A two-tailed fox... A talking, two-tailed fox...

Deciding that he needed a rest for now, he scratched out the last question, and put his notebook away.

"Thanks. You've all been a big help." He said,  "I'm going to lie down on the beach for a while. Could you discuss this issue and write down what you find, please? Excuse me."

He then went over to a bit of dry sand a bit further away from the group and lay down, closing his eyes and contemplating his situation.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

Deciding that he needed a rest for now, he scratched out the last question, and put his notebook away.

"Thanks. You've all been a big help." He said,  "I'm going to lie down on the beach for a while. Could you discuss this issue and write down what you find, please? Excuse me."

He then went over to a bit of dry sand a bit further away from the group and lay down, closing his eyes and contemplating his situation.

"If you're looking for a sandy area, this entire island's covered in snow." Tails says, tossing his wrench into the air and catching it.

Getting out his DEUS watch, he scans Cole before looking back to see what it registered.

Name: Cole Phelps.

Franchise Title: L.A Noire

Universe ID Number: #189932

Vortex Residue: Present, Foundation Prime Origin

"What do you have?" Shuichi asks.

Tails shuts down his DEUS. "Another victim of a Vortech Rift. Those things always suck up people and they always end up here. This is usually a case for many recruits."

• Thumbs Up 4

Cole's arrival on the island might've seemed like a weird start to Christmas. A detective who should be dead washing up on a beach in a completely different universe certainly was a weird beginning, but the real question was how could things get weirder? 

Suddenly, a small alarm began playing around the island, interrupting the trailer of Mega Man's new adventure. 

"Alert - Falling Objects in the Sky, please be careful" 

Right there, the Skylanders could see a massive purple meteor flying directly over the island, as it began to fly directly down. After a few minutes, there was a loud smash in the Cove. 

As the Skylanders began to approach the cove, there was two voices speaking to each other...well not really. It was more like bickering. 

"That's it. That. is. it! That is the last time I EVER let you talk me into testing one of Keira's crap inventions!" One of the voices shouted. 

"Take it down a notch Dax, you have no idea where we are and you're going to draw attention to us". 

"Oh yeah! Take it down a notch! Coming from the guy that got us into this fine mess in the first place! "Come on Daxter, let's test out Keira's new teleporter, what's the worst that could happen?". WELL HERE'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN, WE GET SENT TO SOME PLACE WE'VE NEVER BEEN TO, WE GET SHOT INTO A BEACH, AND WE NEARLY DIE!" 

"...You done Dax?" 

"...Yeah. I'm done. Look, Jaky baby, you're my best friend. But I could be in my lovely Naughty Ottsel, drinking some beers and having Tess scratch my back. Instead, I'm in a place where we'll likely die"  

As the two continued their arguing, they turned around and heard footsteps approaching the cove.

"Dax, get behind me. Now". The deeper voice said, as a small sound could be heard. The person held a gun at the cove, ready for the people coming around the corner. 

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Dax, get behind me. Now". The deeper voice said, as a small sound could be heard. The person held a gun at the cove, ready for the people coming around the corner. 

"...Hello? Anyone there?"

Taking careful steps down the Cove first, a certain Pianist couldn't help but figure out what happened.

qUUlT9T.jpg

"...I could've sworn I heard somebody!" Kaede mutters. She continues to look around, curiousity overcoming her.

• Thumbs Up 3

45 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

For a lawyer who seemed just as out of place here as Phelps was, he seemed to know the place and situation well.

Deciding that Mr. Wright was telling the Truth, he took the gentle approach with asking him to elaborate.

"An 'Academy', sir?" he asked.

"Yes, it's an academy of heroes...as Teddie kind of put it", Phoenix said, sweat dropping at the bear's outburst. "That said, assignments are on and off, our current headmaster isn't the best-"

"And some of us are kinda more staff than students!", Maya interjected. She was getting excited by this newcomer and his means of questioning.

38 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

Content with what he learned from Teddie, Phelps decided to humor the nervous looking individual who asked him.

"I'm from the year 1947." He said gently.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160811173226

"Okaaaaay", Phoenix said, caught off guard by the answer. It's gonna be one of those days, isn't it Phoenix? , the lawyer thought to himself.

11 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

Phoenix shrugged. He couldn't blame Phelps though. When the lawyer himself had first come upon the Skylanders, he'd had plenty of freakouts even with his prior crossing over experience.

"Awwww! That's it?!", Maya said somewhat disappointed. "And we didn't even get to telling him about the teleporter room!", she pouted. Only to find herself whipped for it.

tenor.gif?itemid=5696498

"Ms. Maya Fey! Cease such foolish outbursts and act your age! I'll not have any foolish fools befouling the impression of this foolish organization while my brother is away!", the familiar figure of Franziska Von Karma was there to of course keep Phoenix and Maya on their toes.

"Ugh, it's like you're just constantly waiting int the bushes to ambush us like that", Maya complained. "Batman eat your heart out", she mumbled.

"What was that!?", Franziska said angrily. Thankfully for Maya, the meteor interrupted an plans for assault Franziska had.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Right there, the Skylanders could see a massive purple meteor flying directly over the island, as it began to fly directly down. After a few minutes, there was a loud smash in the Cove. 

"That's like the 3rd or 4th meteor, shooting star, or crashing ship we've had in a row", Phoenix said glumly.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Well? Surely you aren't going to croak on taking advantage and not investigate the scene now are you Mr. Phoenix Wright?", Franziska prodded, urging the group to investigate.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...Hello? Anyone there?"

Taking careful steps down the Cove first, a certain Pianist couldn't help but figure out what happened.

qUUlT9T.jpg

"...I could've sworn I heard somebody!" Kaede mutters. She continues to look around, curiousity overcoming her.

The figure kept his gun trained on the one entrance to the Cove. He heard the voice of Kaede and the other approaching Skylanders. 

"Dax, we've got company". 

"Don't worry pal, I'll be right behind you!....way way way behind you". 

"Don't worry, if I can handle a few metal heads, I can handle whoever wants to pick a fight with us". 

• Thumbs Up 4

Back from visiting the docks, the Ultimate Nurse, Mikan Tsumiki had been checking on a new supply of medical equipment that had arrived. Usually some delivery penguins would send them directly to the Med Bay, but Mikan enjoys the sights and smells of medicine and insisted on checking over it all, personally. While she was heading there, she ran into Bomberman and his hostage, Hero Prinny, who volunteered to help. (Well...Bomberman did anyway...)

Now the three are heading back to the Med Bay with Bomberman carrying a couple of boxes of supplies and Hero Prinny carrying even more. Bomberman insisted that he and Hero Prinny carry everything, so Mikan was left empty handed.

"Y-Y-You don't have t-to do this f-f-for me...I-I-I can c-carry something if you want..." She addresses Bomberman who simply shook his head. "No, no. I insist to help you all in your mission for justice. This is part of that service." Bomberman boasted proudly while Hero Prinny just grumbled.

The three make it back to the Med Bay without incident and Mikan holds the door open so Bomberman and Hero Prinny can bring in the boxes.

"I-I-I'm back e-e-everyone! H-How are my patients feeling?" @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne @Emperor Robrainiac She shyly walks back in and talks to her patients while Bomberman and Hero Prinny take the supplies into a back room.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

Nicole walked around the EPF HQ, carrying a stack of boxes. When suddenly, THUD! And all her boxes fell to the ground as Nicole jumped in shock. What was that?! She was about to run for the security cameras, when...

Most of the Skylanders just got back.

Crashes from the sky.

High activity in certain areas.

Oh, she definitely knew what this meant... Nothing other than, new arrivals. "I'll get the archives prepared, AE! And I'll get the identification sheets, and the... Also the... And find the..." Nicole leaped into action, suddenly becoming a worker bee as she ran around the HQ and the digital matrix, grabbing all the necessary files.

• Thumbs Up 4

As Kaede walks deeper and deeper into the Cove, she scratches her head. It was there, her eyes locked on two faint figures.

"Oh! I wasn't hearing things!" She says in surprise. "There's people here!"

However, it's still faint to her as she approaches. She can only make up vague shapes. Specifically, the smaller one.

"...Kyubey? Is that you?"

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

As Kaede walks deeper and deeper into the Cove, she scratches her head. It was there, her eyes locked on two faint figures.

"Oh! I wasn't hearing things!" She says in surprise. "There's people here!"

However, it's still faint to her as she approaches. She can only make up vague shapes. Specifically, the smaller one.

"...Kyubey? Is that you?"

"Kyubey?! What's a Kyubey!?" The smaller figure said, as he suddenly jumped off the other figure's shoulder, running into the light of the campfire at the cove. It was clear he didn't take the blow to his ego well. 

"Who are you calling a Ky-....whoa!" The figure said, as he saw Kaede clearly now.

latest?cb=20150310213100

"Weeeell hello. Name's Orange Lightning. Superhero, leader, inspiration, and uh, amazing kisser". The figure said, flexing in front of Kaede as the bigger figure shook his head and sighed, keeping his gun trained while rolling his eyes. 

• Thumbs Up 6

34 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

"No problem, my friend!" Inkwelle offered, pulling out his own notepad, "Writing things is what I do best!"

Upon seeing the confused and almost frightened expression on Phelp's face, Inkwelle's went from bragging to sympathetic. In Inkwelle's world, he knew tons of humans, (Or real worlders as they were often called by toons,) and they always seemed to be the skeptical bunch... To have his reality shaken like this must be a lot to take in. The toon decided that now probably wasn't the time to be acting all giddy in case he was freaking out the newcomer even more. 

"Yeah, rest easy, pal." Inkwelle said, "We'll take it from here."

29 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"If you're looking for a sandy area, this entire island's covered in snow." Tails says, tossing his wrench into the air and catching it.

Getting out his DEUS watch, he scans Cole before looking back to see what it registered.

Name: Cole Phelps.

Franchise Title: L.A Noire

Universe ID Number: #189932

Vortex Residue: Present, Foundation Prime Origin

"What do you have?" Shuichi asks.

Tails shuts down his DEUS. "Another victim of a Vortech Rift. Those things always suck up people and they always end up here. This is usually a case for many recruits."

Inkwelle listened intently as he scribbled down notes, nodding with interest as he did so.

Spoiler

Inkwelle Notes by LordRobrainiac

"L.A. Noire, huh?" Inkwelle said as he began to jot down notes in his pad, "Very interesting indeed. He did look sort of like the noir-ish sort.

29 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Cole's arrival on the island might've seemed like a weird start to Christmas. A detective who should be dead washing up on a beach in a completely different universe certainly was a weird beginning, but the real question was how could things get weirder? 

Suddenly, a small alarm began playing around the island, interrupting the trailer of Mega Man's new adventure. 

"Alert - Falling Objects in the Sky, please be careful"  

"Another flipping meteor?!" Katii groaned as she shook her head, "One of these days, i'm sure meteor that killed the dinosaurs is going to be teleported to our world, and we're gonna have to fight it."

"Hiss wanna see it!" Hiss said as she watched the glowing space rock fall from the sky, "Maybe it new people!"

"Yeah... or it may be some bad guys." Katii twirled her dagger before grasping it in her hand, "Either way, I think we should welcome them to the island."

Hiss and Katii sped off towards the direction of where the comet had landed. There, they overheard what sounded like a conversation. Preparing themselves, they approached the figures.

17 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

"I-I-I'm back e-e-everyone! H-How are my patients feeling?" @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne @Emperor Robrainiac She shyly walks back in and talks to her patients while Bomberman and Hero Prinny take the supplies into a back room.

Rather than laying in her bed, Snow sat cross-legged on it, her red eyes opening as she overheard Mikan speak up. The feathered reptile, not making eye contact with the nurse replied to her question.

"I do feel a lot better." Snow said in her deadpan voice, "Through my meditation, I was able to restore enough energy to heal..."

Snow turned her head slightly, barely making eye contact with Mikan, "You were able to stop the bleeding before it could get any worse... You have my thanks." 

• Thumbs Up 3

“Bah humbuggers.” Mo grumbled towards Burnie and Skeet. “Those Scrooges wouldn’t know Christmas if it hit them on the -OW!”

Mo was interrupted as he got hit by a box from the sky. “Wowee! Santa’s here already! I wonder where he is...” The blue runt said following the tracks as he then noticed some commotion at the cove.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Weeeell hello. Name's Orange Lightning. Superhero, leader, inspiration, and uh, an amazing kisser". The figure said, flexing in front of Kaede as the bigger figure shook his head and sighed, keeping his gun trained while rolling his eyes. 

"...Well, uhh.. nice to meet you... Orange Lightning!" Kaede says, clearly oblivious to the advances being made on her.

She then looks up at the other figure. Her eyes widen at the gun.

"AH! W-We come in peace!" She says, holding her hands up in shock. Kaede does not want to start a fight.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Kyubey?! What's a Kyubey!?" The smaller figure said, as he suddenly jumped off the other figure's shoulder, running into the light of the campfire at the cove. It was clear he didn't take the blow to his ego well. 

"Who are you calling a Ky-....whoa!" The figure said, as he saw Kaede clearly now.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150310213100

"Weeeell hello. Name's Orange Lightning. Superhero, leader, inspiration, and uh, an amazing kisser". The figure said, flexing in front of Kaede as the bigger figure shook his head and sighed, keeping his gun trained while rolling his eyes. 

"Nick, I'm confused", Maya said worriedly to Phoenix Wright. "Is this guy supposed to be the devious little brother or young cousin of Crash Bandicoot or something? @Captain MetalliX-mas ", she asked.

Phoenix could only shrug back before looking back at Daxter in shock and awe.

Franziska on the other hand, wasn't in the mood for such obscenities. Turning her attention to the bigger figure, keeping her hand on her trusty whip, she said.

Spoiler

150?cb=20140924102122

"It would seem you two have stumbled by either accidental or purposeful cause on the property of Skylanders Academy. May I ask on what business you arrive?", she asked formally.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Another flirt on the island... Fantastic." Katii facepalmed as she put her dagger away, "As if Aspen and his "knife show" wasn't enough."

Hiss on the other hand approached them, but rather a smile and a wave. Unlike Katii, Hiss was not one to judge anyone and always assumed the best in people. With a friendly wave and a smile, she casually approached them.

"Hiss welcome you to Island! Hiss name Hiss!" Hiss chirped out happily.

• Thumbs Up 5

13 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole walked around the EPF HQ, carrying a stack of boxes. When suddenly, THUD! And all her boxes fell to the ground as Nicole jumped in shock. What was that?! She was about to run for the security cameras, when...

Most of the Skylanders just got back.

Crashes from the sky.

High activity in certain areas.

Oh, she definitely knew what this meant... Nothing other than, new arrivals. "I'll get the archives prepared, AE! And I'll get the identification sheets, and the... Also the... And find the..." Nicole leaped into action, suddenly becoming a worker bee as she ran around the HQ and the digital matrix, grabbing all the necessary files.

Alter-Ego frantically looks around the interface due to Nicole's sudden outburst.

"The what?! Find the what?!"

Groaning in frustration, AE begins skimming through his databanks trying to find...

...Frankly, he doesn't know what he's trying to find. He's just confused at this point.

• Thumbs Up 4

The taller figure looked at the Skylanders, specifically at the whip that Franziska was welding. 

"Dax, behind me, now. They have weapons". 

"Jaaaak! Stop ruining my introduction!". Daxter shouted back at the boy. 

Jak simply shook his head and turned his gun away from the Skylanders as Daxter continued to run his mouth. 

latest?cb=20130209014546

"Sorry about my friend here, he has a very vivid imagination. Name's Jak, he's Daxter". Jak said, as he placed his gun away. 

"Look, long story short. Me and Dax here were testing a teleporter for my friend..." 

"Girrrrrrrrlfrieeeeend" Daxter teased to Jak's annoyance. 

"...and we ended up here. We have no idea where the hell we've landed so you guys had better have some information, and well" 

Jak suddenly got a grin.

"You wanna pick a fight? I'm more than happy to oblige".

• Thumbs Up 6

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

latest?cb=20150310213100

"Weeeell hello. Name's Orange Lightning. Superhero, leader, inspiration, and uh, amazing kisser". The figure said, flexing in front of Kaede as the bigger figure shook his head and sighed, keeping his gun trained while rolling his eyes. 

Mo followed the others in the cove and noticed the two figures as well, particularly the talkative weasel looking fellow.

“WOW! A talking super weasel thingy! I always wanted one of those things, I found one off a road once but Burnie wouldn’t let me!” He said excitedly as he comically zoomed towards him. 

Mo started to mess around with the small figure by pulling it ears and tail. “Does it breathe fire, shoot lasers out of it’s eyes?” He said asking the taller figure. “Come on Santa, give me the details!”

• Thumbs Up 3