Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

9 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Rather than laying in her bed, Snow sat cross-legged on it, her red eyes opening as she overheard Mikan speak up. The feathered reptile, not making eye contact with the nurse replied to her question.

"I do feel a lot better." Snow said in her deadpan voice, "Through my meditation, I was able to restore enough energy to heal..."

Snow turned her head slightly, barely making eye contact with Mikan, "You were able to stop the bleeding before it could get any worse... You have my thanks." 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082541

"Oh, heehee. Thank you. It's no problem at all."

Although a little concerned by Snow's aloof attitude, Mikan couldn't help but get giddy at being praised. She walks over to the bedside of Snow and begins checking the bandages.

"I-I-I must say, you have an a-a-amazing tolerance for pain."

With skilful hands and a face of determination, Mikan removes the bandages she applied earlier with ease and examines the wound.

"I-It looked bad before but now...their isn't even a scar. Is this that healing power of yours?"

Mikan checks Snow's shoulder muscles and circulation, she seemed confident that there was no hidden problems she could detect.

"I-I think I could discharge you today as long as you be careful with that shoulder for a while and promise to never leave injuries untreated again. I-I-I insist you come and s-s-see me when you are hurt, okay?"

She finishes by cleaning up the used bandages and washing her hands. While Bomberman and Hero Prinny return from the back room, having left the boxes back there.

• Thumbs Up 3

Elsewhere on the island, Omega was observing all the Christmas decorations presented across the town. He wasn't exactly someone who enjoyed the holidays, nor did he follow most of the traditions that would come with it. But it did remind him of one thing: his friends. His team. Not the Skylanders, but rather Team Dark.

Feeling that he'd been out of contact with them for too long, Omega headed for the EPF HQ. With all the newcomers making their presence known, chances were likely that the room was no longer filled with Skylanders celebrating. Once he reached the HQ, Omega went up to the computer to make his request.

"NICOLE. A-E. I REQUEST TO SEND A TRANSMISSION TO G.U.N. HEADQUARTERS IMMEDIATELY." @Failinhearts @Polkadi

Meanwhile, Aku-Aku was peacefully wandering across the island, though Crash was nowhere to be found. It was as if the bandicoot wasn't even on the island anymore...

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Captain MetalliX-mas said:

Elsewhere on the island, Omega was observing all the Christmas decorations presented across the town. He wasn't exactly someone who enjoyed the holidays, nor did he follow most of the traditions that would come with it. But it did remind him of one thing: his friends. His team. Not the Skylanders, but rather Team Dark.

Feeling that he'd been out of contact with them for too long, Omega headed for the EPF HQ. With all the newcomers making their presence known, chances were likely that the room was no longer filled with Skylanders celebrating. Once he reached the HQ, Omega went up to the computer to make his request.

"NICOLE. A-E. I REQUEST TO SEND A TRANSMISSION TO G.U.N. HEADQUARTERS IMMEDIATELY." @Failinhearts @Polkadi

Meanwhile, Aku-Aku was peacefully wandering across the island, though Crash was nowhere to be found. It was as if the bandicoot wasn't even on the island anymore...

tumblr_mr53d2YgD11sewrl3o9_500.png

"You want to connect with G.U.N? Very well, I'll patch you through." Alter-Ego responds.

In a brief flicker, AE vanishes from sight. A small loading bar takes its place as it connects to another world.

Although, cracking into G.U.N's communications is a slower process than most other organizations. Nevertheless, the program eventually completed the connection.

• Thumbs Up 5

On 12/14/2017 at 12:28 AM, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:
On 12/14/2017 at 12:13 AM, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Uh huh..." Ragna said half paying attention, "don't tell me that 'objection' is the safe word too..." Ragna tried to bring sarcasm to the table but it probably made things worst for him.

I WISH!, Phoenix thought to himself. On the outside though, he grew a look of befuddlement with Ragna. "Oh ha ha! Very funny! Between updated autopsy reports, whips, hot cups of coffee thrown on my face, being shot at, falling into a river that practically no one else survives in, invisible swords, attacking hawks, beads that can strangle you and so on so forth I can assure you, being a lawyer back home and maintaining a career, let alone a steady enough clean record is easier said than done!"

Phoenix relayed to Ragana, just a fraction of the trials and tribulations he'd suffered.

On 12/14/2017 at 12:13 AM, Crow the BOOLET said:

"I wonder how they keep shit together in your world..." The Grim Reaper then thought on how things worked in a different universe.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20150709175254

"3 days of court max per trial. 15 years until the statute of limitations runs out. A swift, speedy and public trial where the defendants are innocent until proven guilty", Franziska explained. "With an extra eye kept on both sides nowadays and now we even have jury trials occasionally", she added, rolling her eyes. "Thanks to the spike-haired buffoon himself who they now laud as the leader of the trio that led us out of the "Dark Age of the Law".

Phoenix blushed. yes, nowadays he was considered a celebrity of sorts back home, especially after he'd helped bring the Dark Age of the Law down for a better system of ethics,  alongside Apollo Justice and Athena Cykes, but he didn't exactly relish bragging....well at least not under these circumstances.

"Yeah, back before then! It was all that, but defendants were more guilty till another perp was found! Uuuuugh!", Maya said remembering how unlucky she'd been in that regard back then.

@Crow the BOOLET "Come to think of it...Ragna was it?", Franziska mused. She thought she recognized the silver bush haired man from somewhere before.

Spoiler

fran-aha(d).gif

"If I recall correctly, you Skylanders have been introduced to our court system. Ah yes, our universe has your multiverse shenanigans to thank for making us the center of mulitversal law. We've been drawing up legal plans for handling your kinds of procedures. In fact Mr. Booledge, er Ragna! You were one of the victims of one of those first cases. The B0-GU5 incident. I recall you having brown hair and a black outfit on as one of the bootlegs who kidnapped my brother, Little Worthy", she recalled with a knowing grin. "Well, I suppose I can thank you for helping broaden my expertise and record with that trial in the bag".

On 12/14/2017 at 8:56 AM, Captain MetalliX-mas said:

"Hey fellow arsenal!". A familiar voice caught Omega's attention as two sisters merged into one again approached him.

leilei-by-stanleylau.jpg

"You weren't gonna leave without saying goodbye were you!? Awww! A shame! We were gonna have a bombastic Christmas! I don't suppose you're feeling homesick......are you?", the jiangshi asked her friend in arms with a sad glance.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

@Crow the BOOLET "Come to think of it...Ragna was it?", Franziska mused. She thought she recognized the silver bush haired man from somewhere before.

fran-aha(d).gif

"If I recall correctly, you Skylanders have been introduced to our court system. Ah yes, our universe has your multiverse shenanigans to thank for making us the center of mulitversal law. We've been drawing up legal plans for handling your kinds of procedures. In fact Mr. Booledge, er Ragna! You were one of the victims of one of those first cases. The B0-GU5 incident. I recall you having brown hair and a black outfit on as one of the bootlegs who kidnapped my brother, Little Worthy", she recalled with a knowing grin. "Well, I suppose I can thank you for helping broaden my expertise and record with that trial in the bag".

tenor.gif

"Bootlegs?" Jak asked, bewildered.

"Heeeey listen lady! Me and my boy just got here! How about you stop spouting out exposition and show us some hospitality!" Daxter demanded.

As Daxter said this, Jak seemingly tried to hold the ottsel back, likely trying to stop him from receiving another onslaught of attacks.

• Thumbs Up 4

38 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"You want to connect with G.U.N? Very well, I'll patch you through." Alter-Ego responds.

In a brief flicker, AE vanishes from sight. A small loading bar takes its place as it connects to another world.

Although, cracking into G.U.N's communications is a slower process than most other organizations. Nevertheless, the program eventually completed the connection.

Once the connection was established, Omega was in contact with... some random soldier. "H-huh?! Who is this?!" the soldier asked. "This'd better not be another prank--"

"THIS IS E-123 OMEGA, G.U.N. ELITE DARK UNIT! I'M REQUESTING CONTACT WITH MY TEAMMATES!" Omega demanded, immediately interrupting the soldier.

"--o-oh, Agent Omega!" the soldier replied, not expecting to find the E-Series bot on the other end of the line. "*ahem* Er, apologies, but I think Agents Shadow and Rouge are occupied with another mission right now." Omega sounded disappointed by this. "...UNDERSTOOD. IN THAT CASE, I WILL RETURN TO HQ WITH--"

8 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Hey fellow arsenal!". A familiar voice caught Omega's attention as two sisters merged into one again approached him.

leilei-by-stanleylau.jpg

"You weren't gonna leave without saying goodbye were you!? Awww! A shame! We were gonna have a bombastic Christmas! I don't suppose you're feeling homesick......are you?", the jiangshi asked her friend in arms with a sad glance.

"--ONE MOMENT, PLEASE." Omega turned around to acknowledge Hsien-Ko's appearance. "NEGATIVE. I CANNOT GET 'SICK'." He paused, before explaining.

"I AM REQUIRED TO BE DEBRIEFED BY THE G.U.N. COMMANDER, REGARDING MY MISSIONS HERE. AFTER THAT, I CAN RETURN TO MY REGULAR MISSIONS." Omega didn't go into detail as to what he meant by 'regular missions', but reassured Hsien-Ko. "THIS WILL MERELY BE A TEMPORARY ABSENCE. NOTHING MORE."

Turning back to the screen, Omega gave the soldier one last demand. "INFORM COMMANDER TOWER THAT I WILL BE RETURNING SOON." The soldier acknowledged the request, saying, "Roger that. I'll inform the Commander right away. Cutting communications." And with that, the screen returned to normal.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Captain MetalliX-mas said:

"NICOLE. A-E. I REQUEST TO SEND A TRANSMISSION TO G.U.N. HEADQUARTERS IMMEDIATELY."

55 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Nicole, placing down some sheets on the meeting table and looking up to Omega standing at the computer, Nicole raises an eyebrow. 'What was he doing?' she wondered. Nicole would go to see what's up, but then she decided not to... The Freedom Fighters were already on shaky grounds with G.U.N, it was best she didn't interfere. Instead, out of sight, Nicole just watches in curiosity.

Elsewhere, the young royal chipmunk, Sally Acorn, was reading a book inside the Ski Lodge while sitting upon the massive green chair. And with the sound of crackling flames, another young royal was there, a cat named Blaze.

latest?cb=20151216210815

Blaze sat with crossed legs in front of the fireplace, as she used her pyrokinesis to pull some flames out and have it slither around the air before sliding back into the fireplace. Sally watches with confusion, before holding her book closer with worry and caution. "Could you please keep it in the fireplace?" Sally requests with concern.

But Blaze only shook her head. "I need to train my powers. This is the best way I can with all the frost out there."

"Please keep it there, I really don't want this book destroyed!" Sally replied, worried. "My father would kill me if a book from our library was destroyed!" Blaze only looks at Sally, before turning her attention to the presents sitting to her left. Hmm, what were in there...?

• Thumbs Up 4

24 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Bootlegs?" Jak asked, bewildered.

"Heeeey listen lady! Me and my boy just got here! How about you stop spouting out exposition and show us some hospitality!" Daxter demanded.

As Daxter said this, Jak seemingly tried to hold the ottsel back, likely trying to stop him from receiving another onslaught of attacks.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130723214536

Franziska scoffed at Daxter's rudeness. "The man asked a question, and it is a Von Karma's duty to inform those when necessary for greater efficiency in the long run of things", she replied. "And hospitality isn't my department..."

Spoiler

fran-tada(f).gif

"However, the hospital and welcoming center are just over that way!", she pointed towards the center of town. "I can assure you, we have some of the best medical staff, though timid in nature, they're strong in spirit @DantaJ86 !", the prosecutor informed.

"Dorms are over there", she indicated a set of igloos, and mission control along with the teleporter hall is in the central HQ  building. Feel free to wonder over yonder".

Maya then crept up nervously. "So I've been meaning to ask Mr. Jak and Mr. Orange Daxter Lightning?" Maya felt really awkward asking this, but persevered.

"You wouldn't happen to be a hyrulian human and a, uh cousin of Crash Bandicoot respectively would you?", she asked sheepishly.

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"You wouldn't happen to be a hyrulian human and a, uh cousin of Crash Bandicoot respectively would you?", she asked sheepishly.

"What's an hyrulian?" Jak asked, raising an eyebrow to Maya.

"And me? A bandicoot? Do I sound like I have an accent?!" Daxter shouted.

However, within a minute, he suddenly jumped onto Maya's shoulder, leaning on her head as he did so. 

"But let me tell ya sweet stuff, bandicoots are known to be wild animals, I am a precursor, a man of class, finesse, untapped loving potential" Daxter said, shifting his eyebrows.

"An egotist?" Jak said with a touch of snark.

"Yeah yeah! An egotis-...Jaaaaak!" Daxter shouted.

• Thumbs Up 6

Finally waking up from his much needed rest, Phelps looked around the beach area.

No-one was there.

"Shit," he thought to himself, "I'm at a loss here..."

He just had to wait, someone was bound to come along eventually...

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"What's an hyrulian?" Jak asked, raising an eyebrow to Maya.

"They're humans of hyrule who can live for incredibly long durations of time....and they also have pointed ears not too different from yours", Maya replied.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"And me? A bandicoot? Do I sound like I have an accent?!" Daxter shouted.

"W-well! I didn't assume all bandicoots would come with the accent!", Maya said. Her cheeks puffed in aggravation at the assumption.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

However, within a minute, he suddenly jumped onto Maya's shoulder, leaning on her head as he did so. 

"But let me tell ya sweet stuff, bandicoots are known to be wild animals, I am a precursor, a man of class, finesse, untapped loving potential" Daxter said, shifting his eyebrows.

"So...you're the love monkey?", Phoenix asked with a half-lidded gaze.

"Better known as the "Professor of Love", I'm guessing", Maya added on, rolling her eyes.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"An egotist?" Jak said with a touch of snark.

"Yeah yeah! An egotis-...Jaaaaak!" Daxter shouted.

7e6.gif

"Hee hee hee! Well you're honest when push comes to shove I guess I can give you that!", Maya said. Hearing Jak get Daxter to out himself like that had her shaking with laughter.

"Well at least he's not like Money the Monkey, thank Christ for that", Phoenix muttered.

26 minutes ago, Captain MetalliX-mas said:

"--ONE MOMENT, PLEASE." Omega turned around to acknowledge Hsien-Ko's appearance. "NEGATIVE. I CANNOT GET 'SICK'." He paused, before explaining.

"I AM REQUIRED TO BE DEBRIEFED BY THE G.U.N. COMMANDER, REGARDING MY MISSIONS HERE. AFTER THAT, I CAN RETURN TO MY REGULAR MISSIONS." Omega didn't go into detail as to what he meant by 'regular missions', but reassured Hsien-Ko. "THIS WILL MERELY BE A TEMPORARY ABSENCE. NOTHING MORE."

Hsien Ko giggled at Omega's look on things. "Nah! I don't mean getting physically sick. But I'm guessing you miss your usual company? Well, far be it from me to stop you from getting back up with them and knocking in some heads over now and then!"

She extended her claws for a handshake. "Promise you'll keep in contact via DEUS and share with me some of your exploits.....partner?", she asked with a warm smile.

• Thumbs Up 3

Jak closed his eyes as he tried to get an idea of the situation. He reopened them, looking at Daxter who was "trying" to woo Maya, he looked at the broken remains of the teleporter that crashed down with them, and looked around the cove. 

"Alright, so from what I get here, we've been sent here through that teleporter, and that teleporter is now pieces which means..." 

"Let me guess. We're trapped here! Oh great, Heaven City all over again. I swear if we went into the further further future Jak, I'm gonna be very pissed off!". Daxter shouted.

"...Well Dax, we don't have any way back home, so..." Jak said, pulling out his morph gun. 

"You think you could handle one last adventure?" 

"...Ugh, fine! But only because you wouldn't last a second without me!" Daxter said, jumping back onto Jak's shoulder, and trying to hide the grin from his best friend.

Character Bio: Jak (Jak & Daxter)

Character Status: Main 

Elements: Dark/Light 

Sensei

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150217215636

Bio: Jak is in many ways, an engima. He himself isn't even truly sure about his own past due to so much happening to him as a child. He originated in a place named Heaven City, a horrific world that was in a constant war with the monster-like Metal Heads. Jak was a very young child and heir to the throne of Heaven City when his father - King Damas was attacked and cast out of the city by the tyrannical Baron Praxis. Jak was sent into the past with the young sage of Green Eco - Samos in order to grow up safe and gain the skills to later take on Baron Praxis and the Metal Head Leader in the future. 

During this time, Jak grew up with Samos acting as his father, meeting a young Daxter, and the daughter of Samos' Keira. He grew a crush on Keira as he grew into his teen years but nothing really happened. Jak at one point was a mute, not really talking other than occasional grunts and such. Despite this, him and Daxter grew up together and grew to be best friends. It was as if the good times would keep rolling, but unfortunately for the duo, their future was going to catch up to them.

During an act of defiance against Samos' wishes, Jak and Daxter travelled to the dangerous Misty Island where an army of evil Lurkers were being led by their leaders to wage war on the planet and destroy everything. During this, Daxter accidentally fell into a pool of dark eco, changing him from the human he once was to the ottsel form he currently is. With that, Jak, Daxter, Samos, and Keira set out to find the Dark Eco sage Gol and his sister Maia to turn Daxter human again.

Unfortunately, their adventure was fruitless as they soon discovered the very people waging war against the planet was Gol and Maia. Having experimented with Dark Eco for so long, they were corrupted and soon wanted to corrupt the rest of the world so they could reshape it. With no choice remaining, Jak and Daxter used Light Eco, the rarest of them all and the only chance to turn Daxter human again to take down Gol and Maia and save the world. It seemed the heroes had earned a break.

However, this was the calm before the storm, as the duo found an ancient piece of Precursor technology - technology built by the precursors who once inhabited the land and created everything. This was the rift gate that took Jak, Daxter, Keira, and Samos back to their original home - the future. Upon arrival, Jak was immediately captured and tortured for two years while Daxter barely escaped and tried to find a way to save his friend. Baron Praxis had turned Jak into a test subject for his horrific Dark Warrior program.

For two years, Jak was injected with Dark Eco daily, the very thing poisoning and corrupting him. It was on the final day where Praxis decided to eliminate Jak for his failure to become a dark warrior that Daxter finally staged a jailbreak. However, Jak was a very different man after those two years. He had gained access to a new form filled with dark and violent powers, he gained a voice, and he had a lust for destruction and revenge. The two escaped and helped the Underground take down Praxis, destroy the Metal Head Leader, and more importantly, send his younger self back in time to become the person who stopped Praxis.

Jak and Daxter had gone on many other adventures since then. They stopped many great evils, and although Jak has had plenty of personal causalities, including finding his original father and having him die in his arms, he keeps going along with Daxter in order to save the world from those who would threaten to destroy it. 

Jak might seem like an angry, grumpy young man. He loves to be in the midst of battle and danger and absolutely loves taking his anger out on things. But below the hardened and battle-hungry exterior is a person who is still a hero deep down. Someone who knows how to snark, how to joke, and when to do the right thing. No matter the odds, Jak keeps going.

Hobbies: Metal Head Hunting, Combat Racing, Shooting Galleries. 

Daxter: 

Ele-hey wait a second, what do you think you're doing?!

"Don't worry big guy, just let ol' Orange Lightning handle things from here!" 

What!? You can't do th- 

"Nooow, let's see, let's see"

Elements: Dark/Tech 

Character Status: "Oh I'm definitely a main character" 

"Leeeet's see. Yep, sensei, describes me perfectly!" 

Spoiler

Daxter1.png

Bio: "So, how would I describe Daxter? As many things. A leader, a hero, a inspiration, a precursor, amazing friend, amazing lover, all around amazing guy. Yep, that pretty much describes me perfectly!" 

"So, how did I get in this mess I heard you ask with baited breath? Well, it all started in the past, like literally in the past. Because me and Jak are from the future, although maybe I'm from the past and he's from the future, aaah just forget it, all this time travel crap messes with my head". 

"Anyway, this is who I USED to be before I became so fluffy: 

180?cb=20171007032358

"Yep, there I am. Pretty handsome devil, right? With a pretty slick pair of pants to boot if I might add. But anyways, Jak convinced me to come with him to that stupid Misty Island despite Ol' Green Toes telling us not to go. I tried to be the good guy and talk Jak out of it, but the guy makes a really good argument!. So there we were, in Misty Island when this big ol' lurker attacks us. Jak had some precursor bomb in his hands and threw it at the lurker, and for him, it worked!...while it knocked Jak back and got sent into a bath of dark eco, getting turned into this thing!" 

"So what the hell am I then? Good question random guy! I am an Ottsel, a mix of a otter and a weasel. Or if you wanna use the technical term, Precursor, since it turns out the precursors are ottsels like me! Oh uh, spoiler alert". 

"Aaaaanyways, Jak and me went on our first adventure to turn me back to my beautiful self, and I took on fifty lurkers by blinking at them! That's right, they all fell over dead from the sheer fear of me!. But then we find out this guy, Gollylocks or some crap and his totally hot sister were the people who were meant to turn me back were actually the guys trying to kill us and take over our world the entire time! So I very heroically decided to let Jak use our one ball of Light Eco that could've turned me human again to save the world, because I'm a hero like that".

giphy.gif

"Sounds like the perfect end to a story right? Well, it did to me too! But that's when Jak found it. That's when we all found it! Me, Jak, Keira and Log Head Samos! THAT STUPID PIECE OF PRECURSOR CRAP HIDDEN IN THE DOOR UNLOCKED WITH MORE PRECURSOR CRAP. 

"The stupid rift gate which when we activated it sent us like a bazillion years into the future while letting out the UGGGGLIEST metal heads you had ever seen into our old home! When we got out, we found ourselves in some massive prison city called Heaven City and some jackass in a helmet arrested Jak! I erm, tried to save him, but my power was so weak from taking down 60 of the metal heads that came through the rift gate! ...yeah, that's it!" 

I spent two full years drinking and drowning my sorrow- I mean trying to find a way to break out Jak and that's when this old guy, Osmo offered me a job as an exterminator! I met another hottie who was totally into me, and took down the Metal Head Leader's right hand man and broke into the Big Ol' Baron's Prison myself and freed Jak!" 

"So there we were, on another mission, helping some underground out while their leader - Torn (WHO MIGHT I ADD, KEEPS GIVING US CRAP MISSIONS) was jealous of my good looks and skills and kept giving us the difficult stuff. In the end, it turns out Jak and Ol' Grandpa Green was from the future...and I don't remember where me and Keira come from. But hey, we're all one big happy family, we take down Praxis and the Metal Head Leader and things end well again, right?" 

"WRONG. Because next, we had some stick in the mud Count Vinegar or something or other who manipulated the entire city into a war with Metal Head survivors, the Baron's old guards who didn't wanna follow his daughter Ashelin's orders to become better, and of course, corrupted precursors! On top of that, this Vinegar guy had the guts to cross Orange Lightning when he killed my best friend's father. So me and Jak took him down too and stopped another war". 

"So all's well that ends well there, right? WELL N-...alright you know how this is gonna go so I'll stop there". 

"So, in conclusion, I am Orange Lightning, also known as Daxter. I am one of the greatest heroes known, I am incredibly smooth with the ladies, and I'm all around awesome!" 

"Hey Dax, what did I tell you about hijacking introductions about yourself?!" 

"Heh heh, sorry about that buddy!...gotta go". 

• Thumbs Up 6

Dragging her feet across the snow, Hiyoko, bored out of her mind explores the island hoping to find something to do.

tumblr_inline_mr6rw9yb0f1qz4rgp.png

"Geeeeez! All this time to put up all these decorations but no dedicated candy stores?!" She whines.

She cartoonishly droops her body down, her arms hanging. Without something sweet to eat, she is not happy.

• Thumbs Up 3

Somewhere else on the Island, the Legendary Devil Hunter walks alone.

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=5701534

"Pull!"

At his command, 20 clay pigeons are launched into the air and Dante spins on his heel.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

With Ebony and Ivory drawn, he fires rapidly at the clay pigeons, splitting each one of them in two. He continues firing and reduces the fragments into even smaller ones until all that is left is practically confetti. Not a single clay pigeon missed.

"Ha! Still got it. It's been years since I had a decent solo adventure."

He watches the confetti drift down to the ground while he holsters Ebony and Ivory, with a cocky smile on his face.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, DantaJ86 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082541

"Oh, heehee. Thank you. It's no problem at all."

Although a little concerned by Snow's aloof attitude, Mikan couldn't help but get giddy at being praised. She walks over to the bedside of Snow and begins checking the bandages.

"I-I-I must say, you have an a-a-amazing tolerance for pain."

With skilful hands and a face of determination, Mikan removes the bandages she applied earlier with ease and examines the wound.

"I-It looked bad before but now...their isn't even a scar. Is this that healing power of yours?"

"Yes, pain is almost nonexistant to me." the feathered reptile explained, "I was trained to resist as much as possible... I don't feel it until I grow weary."

As Mikan inspected the wound, she noticed while there was no feathers in the area of her once injured shoulder, there was indeed no sign of scarring. Just scales looking as if the feathers have been plucked clean off.

"They will grow back, if you're wondering." Snow assured the nurse, her voice still very calm.

4 hours ago, DantaJ86 said:

Mikan checks Snow's shoulder muscles and circulation, she seemed confident that there was no hidden problems she could detect.

"I-I think I could discharge you today as long as you be careful with that shoulder for a while and promise to never leave injuries untreated again. I-I-I insist you come and s-s-see me when you are hurt, okay?"

She finishes by cleaning up the used bandages and washing her hands. While Bomberman and Hero Prinny return from the back room, having left the boxes back there.

"I can assure you injuries are not usually common thing for me." Snow said as she picked her robe and staff up, "But in case anything happens again, I know who to ask. Thank you again for your help."

And with that said, Snow put on her robe, and and left the room staff in hand. As she walked outside, she was surprised to see the decor all around the square, and the heavy snowfall despite the cool weather (As far as Snow could tell...)

"Hmmm. I must have been in there for longer than I thought." Snow murmured to herself as she walked into the town.

• Thumbs Up 4

20 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"They will grow back, if you're wondering." Snow assured the nurse, her voice still very calm.

"I can assure you injuries are not usually common thing for me." Snow said as she picked her robe and staff up, "But in case anything happens again, I know who to ask. Thank you again for your help."

Mikan watched Snow leave with a smile and a wave. Undyne @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne was currently fast asleep, so she did feel a bit lonely now. But Bomberman and Hero Prinny was still hanging around. She thought to herself that perhaps she might be able to take a break and visit her best friends who are also on the Island. Ibuki and Hiyoko. That bubble was about to be burst however...as four characters rush into the Med Bay.

"Hello? Is there somebody who can help us?" Alisa asks as she, Daniel and Dave are carrying Toko who had taken a turn for the worst while they were heading there.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164340

"Huuurh..." Toko couldn't even construct a sentence. Blood was dripping from her mouth and she could barely stand up on her own. Without thinking, Bomberman rushes over and pulls Hero Prinny into helping the three get her onto a bed quickly. Mikan froze though...

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082521

Time seemed to stand still for her. She recognised who that was, Toko Fukawa was a topic of great debate at the Future Foundation. Not her specifically, but her alternate personality, the serial killer Genocide Jack. Fear had brought her to a standstill and remembering Genocide Jack had made Mikan think about the time she killed. Doubts had started to flood her mind and she was struggling to think straight.

A quick glance over at Undyne suddenly brought back another memory for Mikan, this time is was from Frisk.

"Ms.  Mikan!", he cried as he ran up and hugged her in a comforting manner. 

"Today.... two of my best friends left here and another was badly wounded.... and I was scared.  But you..... not only did you help heal Undyne...you showed her and me....", Frisk looked back up Mikan with a beaming smile. 

07976f28981c3c15d68ab8a50d2f7cefc40bd3b4

"...a good time.  It wasn't you being selfish! If anything,  I'd say it was you bring instinctively caring! Or as sans would say "car-rying"!", Frisk cracked a pun in the skeleton's honor. Hoping it would also help Mikan cheer up. 

Reveal hidden contents

She opened up to the small boy and he supported her in return. That memory motivates her back into action and she moves to Toko's bedside with determination.

"Tell me what happened and fast. I need to know what type of injuries she may have sustained." She looks across to Alisa, Daniel and Dave for answers and Dave knew Daniel would be useless in his current state so he covered his mouth with his own hand before he blurted out something stupid. Alisa answers quickly, now showing deep concern for Toko's condition.

"There was a tremor that dropped rocks on top of us during our last mission. I-I think that was when it happened. She'd been holding her stomach ever since and later she was struggling to walk and coughing up blood."

In response, Mikan gets a stethoscope from a draw and while placing the listen parts into her ears, she gentle moves the scope on various parts of Toko's chest and stomach, listening to her internal organs for any abnormalities. Then she gets a small light from her pocket and holds Toko's mouth open with the light shining inside so she can have a look.

She heard something was wrong in her stomach and could see that every breath she'd take would cause more blood to drip from her mouth. Add to that, her heavy breathing and what Alisa told her what happened, Mikan felt confident that she knew what was wrong.

"Whatever happened when those rocks fell, must've broken her ribs. A fragment must've punctured a lung. H-How long has she been like this?" She asks Alisa who tries to answer as best as she could. "We were in a digital world, it was impossible to keep track of time, but...maybe between 12 or 8 hours? We tried to alleviate the pain the best we could with healing materials and magic, but they weren't strong enough to fix her completely..."

Mikan looks at Toko's face. Toko was going pale and she appeared to be in such a bad state that she wasn't even aware of what was going on around her. "I-I-I fear that too much time as passed for us to perform some scans to confirm my diagnosis. Sh-She might die from blood loss if we don't operate right now!"

She turns to the back room and claps twice. It seemed to be a pre-established signal as ten penguins march out of that room, each wearing surgical masks, gowns and hairnets. They all salute Mikan at the same time. Normally this would fluster Mikan, but she didn't have time. She just gave them the following order.

"Prepare the operating room! We need it ready in less then 30 seconds!" There was no hesitation in her voice and the penguins marched into the back room once again to do there task. She then turns to Bomberman and Hero Prinny, she was going to ask them to bring a gurney (Special hospital bed on wheels.) over, but they already did it.

Then in a combined effort, Alisa, Daniel, Dave, Bomberman, Hero Prinny and Mikan lift Toko from the regular bed to the gurney as quickly and gently as they could. Mikan than starts pushing the bed to the back room as another surgical penguin pops out and takes over moving the bed while a second surgical penguin hands Mikan her own surgical garments and she puts them on while Toko disappears into the back. As Mikan reaches the door, she turns back to the worried faces at the front. She wanted to offer them some words of encouragement.

"Erm...d-don't worry, okay? I'm the Ultimate Nurse...I cannot fail."

With those words, Mikan disappears into the back room too. The others couldn't say anything and just stood there in silence. Even Hero Prinny was caught up in the moment and Dave was holding Toko's glasses as if they were the most precious object in the world.

• Thumbs Up 5

“Welp, don’t anything about these precursor guys or whatever, but welcome to our club!” Mo greeted Jak & Daxter. “Name’s Mo btw, can’t wait to introduce Burnie & Skeet to my new gift!”

Meanwhile in the sky, a unknown portal zapped from the sky revealing a tall figure floating above the island.

”W-what?! W-where the hell am I?....” The figure spoke confused with a deep voice, he looked down at the sightings, he definitely wasn’t in his world anymore.

The figure was revealed to be a green skinned humanoid wearing a purple gi underneath a white cape and turban..

”....Wherever I am.... “

0.Piccolo.jpg

“Goku, Gohan, and the others will have to know I’ll be gone for awhile....hope they can handle things without me for a bit...” The green figure finished as he flew down to the island.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

“Welp, don’t anything about these precursor guys or whatever, but welcome to our club!” Mo greeted Jak & Daxter. “Name’s Mo btw, can’t wait to introduce Burnie & Skeet to my new gift!”

Meanwhile in the sky, a unknown portal zapped from the sky revealing a tall figure floating above the island.

”W-what?! W-where the hell am I?....” The figure spoke confused with a deep voice, he looked down at the sightings, he definitely wasn’t in his world anymore.

The figure was revealed to be a green skinned humanoid wearing a purple gi underneath a white cape and turban..

”....Wherever I am.... “

0.Piccolo.jpg

“Goku, Gohan, and the others will have to know I’ll be gone for awhile....hope they can handle things without for a bit...” The green figure finished as he flew down to the island.

Somewhere deep in the island, one of the Skylanders was training their combat skills, slicing up trees with their sword. Said figure's eyes suddenly widened as he sensed the new person on the island.

latest?cb=20160827021424

"I-Is that Piccolo's ki I'm sensing...?" Trunks thought to himself, as he suddenly off into the sky to confirm his suspicions. 

3 minutes ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

"Club? Oh oh! Do you have jackets? I could always use a cool leather jacket" Daxter said. 

• Thumbs Up 5

As the green humanoid continued flying down to his destination, he started as he read someone’s energy.

What? I can feel someone’s ki coming nearby...and it feels rather familiar too..” He spoke in his thoughts. “Did someone else get summoned here?”

”Why not take the grand tour and find out my new Weasotter pal?” Mo said welcoming the duo and guiding to the plaza.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Dragging her feet across the snow, Hiyoko, bored out of her mind explores the island hoping to find something to do.

tumblr_inline_mr6rw9yb0f1qz4rgp.png

"Geeeeez! All this time to put up all these decorations but no dedicated candy stores?!" She whines.

She cartoonishly droops her body down, her arms hanging. Without something sweet to eat, she is not happy.

Close by, Voidica and Star looked on as Tesla finished packing up an assortment of drinks from Club Penguin's restaurants and bars. Amber was sitting with them, and was talking with the pair.

"Aww, you're really leaving?" Star asked sadly, a big frown on her face. "But Voidica told me you were both super cool heroes just now!"

"Sorry Star," Amber said, licking her paw, "but I just don't think I'm really cut out for this high-energy superhero business. It's too much work and running around for someone like me." She yawned, and then continued, "I'm better off as the Elemental who gives someone Fire magic and sets them off to save the day."

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

As the green humanoid continued flying down to his destination, he started as he read someone’s energy.

What? I can feel someone’s ki coming nearby...and it feels rather familiar too..” He spoke in his thoughts. “Did someone else get summoned here?”

”Why not take the grand tour and find out my new Weasotter pal?” Mo said welcoming the duo and guiding to the plaza.

Suddenly, Piccolo sensed someone behind him. turning around to see Trunks. 

"Piccolo! So it was you I was sensing...assuming you aren't being brainwashed or somehow being turned against me and Gohan as a weapon" Trunks commented, absent-mindly speaking his mind on that last part.

-------------------------------------

"Hey what's that!?" Daxter shouted, as he pointed towards the mine. 

"...It's a mine Dax, we've been to plenty of them". Jak said, bored. 

"Yeah but Jak! If we're gonna be staying here awhile, we need a new hip joint for all the ladies to come to! And besides, it's about time for the Naughty Ottsel to branch out, right?" Daxter said with a smile. 

"...It would be nice to have somewhere to call home on this island that isn't freezing. I'm listening Dax" Jak said.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Close by, Voidica and Star looked on as Tesla finished packing up an assortment of drinks from Club Penguin's restaurants and bars. Amber was sitting with them, and was talking with the pair.

"Aww, you're really leaving?" Star asked sadly, a big frown on her face. "But Voidica told me you were both super cool heroes just now!"

"Sorry Star," Amber said, licking her paw, "but I just don't think I'm really cut out for this high-energy superhero business. It's too much work and running around for someone like me." She yawned, and then continued, "I'm better off as the Elemental who gives someone Fire magic and sets them off to save the day."

"Hm? What's going on?" Hiyoko asks as she waks towards the group.

Managing to overhear the conversation, she puts the piece together.

"Ah, you're leaving? Heard a lot of people are abandoning ship today... but for being lazy? That's a new level of lame!" She taunts.

8 hours ago, dwibs93 said:

Finally waking up from his much needed rest, Phelps looked around the beach area.

No-one was there.

"Shit," he thought to himself, "I'm at a loss here..."

He just had to wait, someone was bound to come along eventually...

Spoiler

YmFmWt8.jpg

"Ahhh, Christmas! My favorite time of year! The glistening lights, the music, the festivities, it really makes me happy!" Madoka chirps as she walks near Cole's vicinity, all with a certain someone in tow.

Spoiler

adTxfvs.jpg

"Isn't it odd, though? After all, you were a goddess and... you're celebrating the birth of the son of another God?" Homura asks.

This causes Madoka to flail her arms.

"G-Gods can celebrate the birth of other gods too!" She exclaims.

Her attention was then directed to Cole.

"Hey! There's someone over there, Homura!"

• Thumbs Up 2

“Trunks?” Piccolo said suprised which was indeed his name. “I’ve figured that Saiyan like ki was familiar...” He was suprised to see the future self on this destination as well, it was all strange for the Namekian and he needed answers, but he wasn’t sure if Trunks had them.

latest?cb=20070219042613

“Anyway, I’m fine, so I take it you’ve been summoned from your timeline as well, got any clue where we are?” He asked him.

• Thumbs Up 3

Phelps had stood where he was for quite a while, hoping something would just come to him.

But it never did, and he therefore chose to walk away from his spot and investigate, hoping that he could find a way home.

"These people must have a headquarters of some kind..." He thought...

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, dwibs93 said:

Phelps had stood where he was for quite a while, hoping something would just come to him.

But it never did, and he therefore chose to walk away from his spot and investigate, hoping that he could find a way home.

"These people must have a headquarters of some kind..." He thought...

"Heeeeey! You seem lost!" Madoka yells, waving her hands to get Cole's attention.

She manages to catch up to him. Homura follows right behind her.

"He certainly isn't a native." Homura says. She squints her eyes and looks around him.

"Clearly computer generated, not hand-drawn... not mention he isn't a penguin."

• Thumbs Up 2