Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

3 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Well, hey. I gotta thank you too! If it weren't for you, I would be blasted to bits you know, eheh..." Makoto says to Toko.

Komaru, meanwhile simply returns the embrace, pulling Toko back to her. Whether or not Toko appreciated the sudden hug, that's unsure.

"Oh, you were awesome, Toki! Now you can tell everyone you fought a hydra! Isn't that awesome?!" She exclaims happily.

Although she felt a slight pain in her ribs, she tried not to let Komaru notice.

"AH!" She didn't resist and looked down at her feet, trying to hide her smile. "...Such a silly girl..." She mumbles slightly. Who would believe we fought a hydra? She thought to herself.

The doubts she had before this mission about those times she failed to protect Komaru, had completely gone. She proved to herself that she can protect her friends when they need it. But at what cost? She knew she'd taken severe injuries during the mission but was trying not to think about it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica clapped and jumped for joy, happy to see the end of Junko... for now, at least. Still, she was disappointed she never got to ask her friend what exactly a 'phuckar' was.

Amber breathed a sigh of relief, and her body glowed a calm, welcoming orange once again. "Finally, I can get some rest," she beamed, like a man dying of thirst only to find water.

"Good riddance to the both of them," Tesla said, taking a victory drink. This "hero" business was a lot of work, and not something she could say she really enjoyed... but she had to admit, it was fun tearing down Junko and her Hydra mech.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah. It's... over, right?" Jatoro asks.

"Not exactly. After all, Junko's still out there, as per usual." Nagisa corrects him.

With a sigh of relief, though, Nagisa removes a pin from his clothing.

"I know what is over, however..."

Nagisa looks at the circular pin, his reflection shining through it.

4NeVLRw.jpg

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629133152

"For once, I can follow your lead on this" Masaru said.

He looked down at his own pin, representing his loyalty to the Warriors of Hope and their cause of making a kid's paradise, and proceeded to rip the pin off, already having an idea on where Nagisa was going.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629131622

"Good riddance. It clashed with my adorbs outfit anyway" Kotoko said, as she took the pin off as well. 

The Warriors tried to hide what the pins were truly representing. Their pins were their symbol, the symbol of their terror across their universe. A symbol representing the wishes of Monaca Towa and her brainwashed minions as they hurt and killed people for their twisted ideal of hope. They weren't really sure why they kept the pins on. Was it out of guilt? Out of still unwarranted loyalty to Monaca? It was unsure if the Warriors could ever give an answer as to why they still kept onto their pins filled with their horrific pasts and pains. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Couldn't agree mooore."

Jatoro grabs his pin off of his clothes as well.

"From this day onwards, we will no longer be the Warriors of Hope!" Nagisa declares, holding his pin up into the sky. "It's time we let go of our pain and pasts and build a new future!"

He then proceeds to throw the pin on the floor. Standing over it, Nagisa raises his foot.

"...That is the true Paradise."

With that, he steps on the pin, smashing it to smithereens.

• Thumbs Up 3

19 hours ago, Polkadi said:

@JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

Sonic and Tails are both then grabbed in a hug as Sally smiles victoriously! "We'll catch that bear some day, but until then, you two were great! Well done, you two!" Even despite everything, the chipmunk was still quite pleased by what they accomplished today.

Letting go of them, she leans down to Tails and asks, "So, are you gonna come with us more often now? You know we could always use someone with your special skills!" Sally rubs the young fox's head, hoping Tails would say 'yes'.

"OMPH!" The dynamic duo reacted with a gasp for breath when Sally hugged him tightly!

latest?cb=20160530201744

"Whew! Careful on the bear hugs there Sal! You'd put water in Chemical Plant Zone to shame!", the hedgehog joked. "Well, awesome as it was, we got you to thank for spotting that hatch! Wouldn't have gotten the chance to send 'er throttling down otherwise!", Sonic responded with a wide grin.

"You bet I'll be coming on more missions Sally!", Tails said, also gasping for breath. "Beating robots, dashing with Sonic, stopping diabolical masterminds, even fixing Omega! It's like the good ol' days! And well, I guess I still owe the Skylanders for the de-roboticzing!"

"Who knows Tails? If Amy and Sticks join up, it'd be a reunion of our jungle phase  of sorts!", Sonic said winking.

"Oh yeah Sally! I'm sure Sticks would love to meet you....and vice versa", Tails said nervously chuckling.

19 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Meanwhile Pixels approached the wreckage. He had no idea what happened to Junko/Monokuma, Kurokuma, nor even Monaca, and truth be told, he really didn't want to know. Kicking a piece of the scrap metal that was the spider monokuma, he took a seat on a large chunk that was once a part of the robot and began to stare off into space, reflecting on the adventure he had just had with everyone.

This really was a messed up world. Pixels thought to himself, Is this really the kind of things experienced superheroes in my world deal with? Daily?

I don't know if I'd be able to go through with this if that's the case...

Pixels sighed as he looked to the ground,

I... I really am not cut out for this superhero business, am I?

"Hey! Poindexter Hero!", Tron Bonne said, surprising the superhero. She walked up beside next to him why the servbots were out and about picking up any supplies they might've dropped.

Spoiler

016.jpg

"I'd get being glum about not being able to salvage those robot parts since they're from this digital world (trust me I'm weeping on the inside), but I doubt you have that interest like your compatriot Robrainiac. What's the matter? I don't normally say this, but you showed off quite the bout of skills. Hmph. So much so that you'd probably have given the Bonnes more trouble than most coppers would back in the day", she said, giving an odd but true compliment.

• Thumbs Up 4

53 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Hey! Poindexter Hero!", Tron Bonne said, surprising the superhero. She walked up beside next to him why the servbots were out and about picking up any supplies they might've dropped.

"I'd get being glum about not being able to salvage those robot parts since they're from this digital world (trust me I'm weeping on the inside), but I doubt you have that interest like your compatriot Robrainiac. What's the matter? I don't normally say this, but you showed off quite the bout of skills. Hmph. So much so that you'd probably have given the Bonnes more trouble than most coppers would back in the day", she said, giving an odd but true compliment.

"Oh! Ahem, excuse me." Pixels got to his feet and dusted himself off, "Ahem, more trouble than the cops huh? I'm just a rookie in my world but... thanks."

Pixels looked around the wreckage and let out a sigh, kicking a tiny piece of scrap metal off to the side. Despite the compliment, Pixels was still feeling shaken by the challenge they had just faced and despite the happy ending, Pixels had some doubts about the future.

"It's just that... I dunno." Pixels shrugged, "I guess this quest made me wonder if I even belong here. This stuff we're doing? All this suffering, death, violence and other stuff everyone went through? This is not exactly my area of expertise. This is stuff for the experts, not a... lowly rookie like me, you know. I'm just wondering... Am I really cut out for this? A job that reminds me of the ugliness in the world? I'm starting to have second thoughts about my line of work."

• Thumbs Up 3

"I thought you were amazing, Mister Pixels!" Voidica said, giving a thumbs up to the fox. "And yeah, I'm... upset by all this... b-but Lumina always told me, no matter how bad things get, y-you can always try and make it better for everyone! S-So don't be so hard on yourself!"

Amber scratched her left ear with her paw, and said, "You know, she's got a point. I thought you were a real hero throughout this." She giggled as she stretched herself out. "Definitely got a better drive and passion than I do, anyway."

Tesla ran her fingers through her hair... or rather, the volts substituting for hair. Like Amber, she didn't think she had the gumption to be a major front-lines hero like everyone else. Still, she was happy she at least made the effort.

• Thumbs Up 4

The other "warriors" proceeded to do the same, grabbing their pins and smashing them into the ground. Kotoko especially took the time to childish stomp and spit on the pin. As if it was representation of her spitting on any friendship her and Monaca might've had at some point. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629131621

"Wow Nagisa, you're totes adorbs when you try to act like the leader. You're lucky I'm done collecting adorbs people" Kotoko said with a snicker, teasing Nagisa.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629133153

"Just don't let it get to your head. You're still the stick of the mud in the group and I'm still the leader!" Masaru said, joining in on the teasing. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629142545

"The second we're out of danger and they're already at each other's throats". Yuta said, shaking his head to the Warriors' antics.

However, little did anyone know, this adventure affected him more than he let on. Yeah, he faced his death and managed to survive for once, but he spent a lot of it defenceless and unable to help others. 

He decided it was time to seek some self-improvement, and that began with a trip to Tails as soon as they got back home.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Sooo... what now?" Jatoro asks, still grinding his pin to the ground.

Suddenly, in a flash of light, the Skylanders are warped back to the Box Dimension.

Standing before them was Master Chen and General Teddie, sleeping on a table, cards scattered all over the place.

"Looks like that game of Go Fish didn't last." Kyubey comments before snapping his ear flaps, taking General Teddie up.

"W-What? Huh? Oh... y-you're back! It felt like weeks! Weeks and weeks of nothing but Go Fish!" He exclaims. "Was it weeks? I'm not sure, my perception of time's messed up..."

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 2

Overhead LOG was floating overhead. He didn't seem to be his usual self as he didn't address the Skylanders returning. On closer inspection his face has became a black void, like if someone turned him off.

"Did he break?" Ayumu asked observing the Lord of Games in his current state. LOG however blinked back to life and hovered closer to the Skylanders.

"Sheese Skylanders. Put me to sleep." LOG kind of looked absent minded. He then shook his head then address the Skylanders as usual. "So what did you all think? A story involving a fight against despair, some annoying brats with issues, and whatever that was Monokuma pulled out. I'm sure the writers enjoyed it so much! You should be proud of your hard work! I mean I know I am! I did everything after all!" LOG then laughed at his own egoistical stance on things.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

The other "warriors" proceeded to do the same, grabbing their pins and smashing them into the ground. Kotoko especially took the time to childish stomp and spit on the pin. As if it was representation of her spitting on any friendship her and Monaca might've had at some point. 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170629131621

"Wow Nagisa, you're totes adorbs when you try to act like the leader. You're lucky I'm done collecting adorbs people" Kotoko said with a snicker, teasing Nagisa.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170629133153

"Just don't let it get to your head. You're still the stick of the mud in the group and I'm still the leader!" Masaru said, joining in on the teasing. 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170629142545

"The second we're out of danger and they're already at each other's throats". Yuta said, shaking his head to the Warriors' antics.

"Huh". Tails raised an eyebrow at the scene. "So even back in your home universe, red and blue are at odds as rivals. Now that's certainly close to home!", Tails said cleverly, eying Sonic and Knuckles.

16 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Oh! Ahem, excuse me." Pixels got to his feet and dusted himself off, "Ahem, more trouble than the cops huh? I'm just a rookie in my world but... thanks."

"Well, like I said, most of them. And you certainly share the same level of persistence as that chick with goggles, er, glasses showed!", Tron Bonne said. She sweat-dropped in remembrance of Officer Denise.

19 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Pixels looked around the wreckage and let out a sigh, kicking a tiny piece of scrap metal off to the side. Despite the compliment, Pixels was still feeling shaken by the challenge they had just faced and despite the happy ending, Pixels had some doubts about the future.

"It's just that... I dunno." Pixels shrugged, "I guess this quest made me wonder if I even belong here. This stuff we're doing? All this suffering, death, violence and other stuff everyone went through? This is not exactly my area of expertise. This is stuff for the experts, not a... lowly rookie like me, you know. I'm just wondering... Am I really cut out for this? A job that reminds me of the ugliness in the world? I'm starting to have second thoughts about my line of work."

"Ah man", Tron Bonne sighed as she rested a hand on Pixels' shoulder. "Look man, I've been crossing over since the 90s and let me tell you. It's an extreme version of stepping outside your comfort zone. I can tell you, no one's ever ready for it on their first time! Heck, even with experience adaptation ain't easy! Like, you should've seen the likes of Mr. Wright, Edgeworth, Fey and company when we first ever met! What I'm trying to say is..in this line of work, there are no experts on everything. We only grow stronger with the numbers and I'm sure you and your team from Comicopolis will only continue to benefit us!" Good grief, Teisel and that Megaman X's speeches are rubbing off on me, the girl thought to herself.

12 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I thought you were amazing, Mister Pixels!" Voidica said, giving a thumbs up to the fox. "And yeah, I'm... upset by all this... b-but Lumina always told me, no matter how bad things get, y-you can always try and make it better for everyone! S-So don't be so hard on yourself!"

Amber scratched her left ear with her paw, and said, "You know, she's got a point. I thought you were a real hero throughout this." She giggled as she stretched herself out. "Definitely got a better drive and passion than I do, anyway."

"And what the flaming cat....well the one of our two  that walks on all fours and doesn't wear clothes, and Voidica said!", Tron Bonne said smiling to Pixels.

"Now, uh, if you'll excuse me, I might actually try to salvage those pieces after all-"

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Suddenly, in a flash of light, the Skylanders are warped back to the Box Dimension.

"Oh darn", Tron Bonne said. A look of disappointment littered her face.

Just now, Crow the BOOLET said:

Overhead LOG was floating overhead. He didn't seem to be his usual self as he didn't address the Skylanders returning. On closer inspection his face has became a black void, like if someone turned him off.

"Did he break?" Ayumu asked observing the Lord of Games in his current state. LOG however blinked back to life and hovered closer to the Skylanders.

"Sheese Skylanders. Put me to sleep." LOG kind of looked absent minded. He then shook his head then address the Skylanders as usual. "So what did you all think? A story involving a fight against despair, some annoying brats with issues, and whatever that was Monokuma pulled out. I'm sure the writers enjoyed it so much! You should be proud of your hard work! I mean I know I am! I did everything after all!" LOG then laughed at his own egoistical stance on things.

"Remind me to upload the proper files to give this guy the red ring of death someday", Tron Bonne grumbled. To say she wasn't happy with LOG and the tribulations he'd issued onto the Skylanders, was an understatement to befit a century and a half.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Riiiight... So, where is Monokuma?" Makoto asks.

Master Chen lazily waves his arms from his seat. "Meh. LOG probably teleported him to his base."

"Speaking of which, we have to check the ratings!" General Teddie exclaims. Hopping out of his seat, he dashes away into a box portal.

"YEAHYOUGOTTHOSEKIDSBACK, WHATEVERBYEEEE!"

Grumbling, Master Chen scoots on his chair, sliding to where General Teddie vanished to.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Crow the BOOLET said:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170510031500

"Oh yeah, nice work sleeping here while endangering more people. We're all proud of you". Kat shouted towards the flying monitor. 

When the Skylanders arrived back at the box dimension, it appeared the Warriors didn't make it back. They'd seemingly have been sent directly to Club Penguin while the Skylanders were sent here to listen to L.O.G's egotistical boasting.

1 minute ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Huh". Tails raised an eyebrow at the scene. "So even back in your home universe, red and blue are at odds as rivals. Now that's certainly close to home!", Tails said cleverly, eying Sonic and Knuckles.

"Hmph. We aren't at odds, I just know for a fact that I can plow this guy into the ground any day". Knuckles said with a chuckle.

"Still, I guess he held himself out there decently" Knuckles said, as he held out his fist for a fist bump to Sonic.

tumblr_oa0rsttTG51uteypwo1_500.png

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Master Chen lazily waves his arms from his seat. "Meh. LOG probably teleported him to his base."

"Speaking of which, we have to check the ratings!" General Teddie exclaims. Hopping out of his seat, he dashes away into a box portal.

"YEAHYOUGOTTHOSEKIDSBACK, WHATEVERBYEEEE!"

Grumbling, Master Chen scoots on his chair, sliding to where General Teddie vanished to.

Voidica raised an eyebrow in confusion as the mean-looking Teddie ran off. "Iiiiiiiis that bad...?" she asked out loud. She had no idea what "ratings" were, but they sounded like a nice thing to have.

"Look," Tesla said, "anything that gets us away from here, and from them, can only be a good thing." She had a rather open disdain for L.O.G. and his associates, not helped by the trials and horrors the Skylanders had all been privy to.

• Thumbs Up 2

Daniel was having problems remembering random things so he was looking at LOG and the others in total confusion.

"Who the fuck are these people??" Dave panics at his outburst and covers Dan's mouth with his hand. "Heh...don't mind him. Continue to do your villainous boasting or whatever..."

"I don't like this LOG thing at all. Being toyed around with to play his twisted games..."

Alisa was glaring at LOG while Toko remains quiet.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Tesla ran her fingers through her hair... or rather, the volts substituting for hair. Like Amber, she didn't think she had the gumption to be a major front-lines hero like everyone else. Still, she was happy she at least made the effort.

1 minute ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Ah man", Tron Bonne sighed as she rested a hand on Pixels' shoulder. "Look man, I've been crossing over since the 90s and let me tell you. It's an extreme version of stepping outside your comfort zone. I can tell you, no one's ever ready for it on their first time! Heck, even with experience adaptation ain't easy! Like, you should've seen the likes of Mr. Wright, Edgeworth, Fey and company when we first ever met! What I'm trying to say is..in this line of work, there are no experts on everything. We only grow stronger with the numbers and I'm sure you and your team from Comicopolis will only continue to benefit us!" Good grief, Teisel and that Megaman X's speeches are rubbing off on me, the girl thought to herself.

"I... I supose you're all right." Pixels sighed, "I'm not gonna lie though... Seeing all that stuff, seeing how warped people can make others... It kinda made me worried for my own views of the world. I'd be lying if i said hearing about that kind of stuff made me consider going down a certain road... And experiencing it first hand... "

Pixels looked at his hand now balled into fists. While he did a good job of trying to hide it, he certainly felt furious at certain points of this challenge... And almost gleeful when Monaca died before him, an emotion he felt a bit guilty for thinking. Was a hero like him really supposed to think that way? Pixels certainly didn't think so.

"Ah, forget about it guys." Pixels let his hands fall to his side and forced a smile on his face, "I... I think I'll be fine, don't worry about me. I just think I'm gonna need some time to cool off, that's all."

9 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Uhhh, yeah man, I gotta question." Aspen spoke up, "What audience are you trying to aim for, exactly? Cause on one hand, this is a show with a bright and cartoony cast, but we were kind of thrown into a world of gore, violence, and other heavy stuff... I gotta feeling there's gonna be quite the editing when it's on TV."

"Well... Violence sells..." Ashlyn said with a shrug, "A few touch ups, and could be a hit with the kids."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Makes me wonder though how well this show's actually doing..." Kyubey says, stroking his chin. "I never actually see those stats, you know?"

Suddenly, yelling can be heard from the box. It echoes throughout the dimension.

"BOSS! YOU'RE GONNA WANNA SEE THIS!!" General Teddie calls.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Hmph. We aren't at odds, I just know for a fact that I can plow this guy into the ground any day". Knuckles said with a chuckle.

"Feeling's mutual there Knux", Sonic remarked with a snarky aside glance.

That said, he didn't feel the need to outright snark to ruin the sense of victory and rile anyone else more than they needed to be.

"Still, I guess he held himself out there decently" Knuckles said, as he held out his fist for a fist bump to Sonic.

Spoiler

tumblr_oa0rsttTG51uteypwo1_500.png

"Better than that bear bot's head is gonna be upon impact wherever she got teleported to, for sure! Not bad out there either Knuckles. That said, we've gotta have a talk about you bringing a flammable hat to each scene", Sonic responded. He returned the gesture and accepted Knuckles' fist bump.

"Oh yeah, nice work sleeping here while endangering more people. We're all proud of you". Kat shouted towards the flying monitor. 

When the Skylanders arrived back at the box dimension, it appeared the Warriors didn't make it back. They'd seemingly have been sent directly to Club Penguin while the Skylanders were sent here to listen to L.O.G's egotistical boasting.

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Spoiler

tron02.gif

"Okay, considering his favoritism to LOSE and villains, are we all sure some tech wiz on their side didn't just create him to punk us while they use the diversions to cause mayhem!? Cause I'm starting to get that inkling from this mad monitor!", Tron Bonne asked Kat and Makoto. @Crow the BOOLET

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Remind me to upload the proper files to give this guy the red ring of death someday", Tron Bonne grumbled. To say she wasn't happy with LOG and the tribulations he'd issued onto the Skylanders, was an understatement to befit a century and a half.

"...I heard that!" LOG said in a childish tone. Then LOG summoned lightning to strike Tron, with a loud crash. However she didn't seem as much as harmed as out of it. Her eyes were blue with oddly enough white text on them. "Ah that gag never gets old" LOG said with a satisfied look on his face.

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:
  Hide contents

latest?cb=20170510031500

"Oh painting me as the villain again huh?" LOG said towards Kat, "well jokes on you I'm not the villain at all! Teehee!" LOG giggled a bit. "I only bring games of fun and joy to all after all. I guess that makes me a weird Santa Claus..."

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Makes me wonder though how well this show's actually doing..." Kyubey says, stroking his chin. "I never actually see those stats, you know?"

Suddenly, yelling can be heard from the box. It echoes throughout the dimension.

"BOSS! YOU'RE GONNA WANNA SEE THIS!!" General Teddie calls.

LOG put on his slightly cracked glasses on and prepared for business. "Alright! Show me General! This better be good!"

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

As LOG leaves with not even a farewell, the portal back to Club Penguin opens. 

Komaru's eyes sparkle. "Yay! Base sweet base, here we come!" She exclaims with joy.

Kyubey stretches. "Fiiiiinally! I can get some R and R!"

Getting into four-wheeler mode, the program drives inside.

• Thumbs Up 4

Voidica smiled. "Oh, joy! Now I can finally ask Lumina what a phuckar is! ...but I think I'm gonna try and c-cool off after this," she added, the death and madness still fresh in her mind.

Amber was all too happy to start relaxing as well, and she hopped through the portal with Voidica.

Before she went through as well, Tesla, having inferred what Yuta and Lumina's "friendship" was like, simply looked him in the eyes. Then, she smiled wickedly and nodded slowly. She didn't need to say anything to let Yuta know he'd better watch his back.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the Skylanders return to Club Penguin, they're surprised to see the entire island decorated for two occasions. Firstly, the island had a massive Christmas Tree in the centre of the island. All around the island was also small coin cauldrons with small signs on them. 

latest?cb=20151216210855

"Coins for Change! - Help Save a Multiverse!" the sign read. There was tons of Christmas Decorations around the island. But that wasn't all.

Playing on several big-screens around the island was this: 

There was several banners and themed decorations. It seemed the Skylanders back on Club Penguin had just got through celebrating Mega Man's newest adventure, especially since he was out of action for so long. 

• Thumbs Up 5

17 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"...I heard that!" LOG said in a childish tone. Then LOG summoned lightning to strike Tron, with a loud crash. However she didn't seem as much as harmed as out of it. Her eyes were blue with oddly enough white text on them. "Ah that gag never gets old" LOG said with a satisfied look on his face.

Of course, Tron Bonne also found herself smoked by the blast of lightning! "*COugh*", she violentely coughed.

"W-wait a minute!? What's with all the funny glances guys?", she asked. She couldn't help but notice Tails inching up to her nervously.

"Umm, Tron...according to your eyes...Tron Bonne.exe is a failure in functioning properly. Suggest putting her in her place to reboot-", the twin tailed fox began to say.

031.jpg

"Ahem!", Tron Bonne said, shutting her eyes having heard enough. "While a laugh is all good and fine, surely a good TV host wouldn't want fans of ol' "Tron Bonne.exe" to be left upset with this effect to her person!", she said through gritted teeth, trying her best to salvage her pride. If the Casket family back home are watching this,  I'm going to jailbreak that monitor if it's the last thing I do and have him do....  The long list of options poured into Tron's mind as she awaited cure for what ailed her.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

As the Skylanders return to Club Penguin, they're surprised to see the entire island decorated for two occasions. Firstly, the island had a massive Christmas Tree in the centre of the island. All around the island was also small coin cauldrons with small signs on them. 

"Coins for Change! - Help Save a Multiverse!" the sign read. There was tons of Christmas Decorations around the island. But that wasn't all.

There was several banners and themed decorations. It seemed the Skylanders back on Club Penguin had just got through celebrating Mega Man's newest adventure, especially since he was out of action for so long. 

"Who-a! When did this happen?" Kyubey whistles, impressed.

Bnzfg3s.jpg

"Heh, you'll be surprised how fast those penguins work! One minute, it's all normal, the next... the Halls are all decked!" Sayaka comments as she was waiting for everyone to arrive.

Komaru's eyes shine even more. Everything changed so much, it's startling to her.

"W-Wow! It's so pretty!" She chirps.

DAILY LIFE: COMMENCE!

• Thumbs Up 3

"Wow..." Voidica cooed, the warm lights of the Christmas Tree glistening in her eyes. "I-It's nearly Christmas?!" A large smile crept up on her face. "Oh, wow! That's my f-favourite Earth holiday! We never had anything like this on Enchantus! I'm so excited!"

"Eh, it's OK I guess," Jessica said, standing in the snow with Sayaka. "The problem is the older you get, the more things you struggle to want and ask for."

A flash of magic appeared as tinsel and baubles appeared over other trees, as if to not let them feel left out. The culprit was eagerly dancing and humming to herself as she did so. "Doot doot doot doot, doot! Doo-dele-doooo! Doot doot doo-Oh hey, guys!" Star cheered, waving at the returning Skylanders. "Didja have fun? We did!"

• Thumbs Up 1